Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:46:07 PM

BEE trade stopped on allcoin  Shocked
What's happened?

BEE_BTC removed. BEE_LTC and BEE_DOGE remain.

Cheers

Graham
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheSea

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:10:14 PM

BEE trade stopped on allcoin  Shocked
What's happened?

BEE_BTC removed. BEE_LTC and BEE_DOGE remain.

Cheers

Graham

No trust - there is no trade .  18.02.2015 sent from allcoin 3200000 Bee2 . They have not yet come .
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 07:00:44 PM

No trust - there is no trade .  18.02.2015 sent from allcoin 3200000 Bee2 . They have not yet come .

Ah, I wouldn't know about that, I've never had any Bee2.

Cheers

Graham
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:01:29 AM

Tried to send 2 million to allcoin they never arrived as well, getting insane errors about already spend coins, even though i never ever send any at all
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:37:00 AM

Cheers

Graham

as i saw, BEE's wallet was frozen in allcoin
So its better to ask allcoin support about what happen

Trade seem to be normal since its not connect to outside wallet

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:07:39 PM

Even if you will do chmod a+x on leveldb/build_detect_platform you still can't compile wallet.

I don't seem to be able to reproduce that problem. When  build_detect_platform is -x then “make clean && make” succeeds. Could you post the error messages?

Cheers

Graham

I already posted error messages, you can see them above. And btw, allcoin had the same problems with BEE wallet compilation until they got a correct BEE wallet sources.

P.S. But, as I can see from allcoin answers to my ticket (BEE withdraw problem), their wallet is a few days outdated.
Maybe this is a cause why I still didn't receive my BEE withdraw... Huh

is this sorted now?

LittleJery

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:11:50 PM

Is it the swap over am I late?
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:58:59 PM

is this sorted now?

I've not received any communication other than what's been posted here, so your guess is as good as mine I'm afraid.

As far as I can tell (from the explorer), the blockchain is ticking along nicely (https://minkiz.co/abe/chain/BeeCoin2Chain)

And the wallet seems to be stable. I know “it works for me” can be intensely irritating to those for whom it doesn't but it has been stable for about three weeks now, both the PoS difficulty and the network stake weight seem to be noticeably healthier ...

As of 14 Feb:

As of today:

So, I don't think I'm being overly optimistic if I respond to your “is this sorted now?” with “no reason I can see why it shouldn't have been”.

Cheers

Graham
TheSea

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:14:15 PM

is this sorted now?

I've not received any communication other than what's been posted here, so your guess is as good as mine I'm afraid.

As far as I can tell (from the explorer), the blockchain is ticking along nicely (https://minkiz.co/abe/chain/BeeCoin2Chain)

And the wallet seems to be stable. I know “it works for me” can be intensely irritating to those for whom it doesn't but it has been stable for about three weeks now, both the PoS difficulty and the network stake weight seem to be noticeably healthier ...

As of 14 Feb:

As of today:

So, I don't think I'm being overly optimistic if I respond to your “is this sorted now?” with “no reason I can see why it shouldn't have been”.

Cheers

Graham

nice wallet. for windows 7 no such ?
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:05:06 PM

Thanks for the kind words. Sadly, no there aren't Win binaries. I don't have a Windows m/c and even if I had, the results would have to be published as “unofficial binaries” and consequently suspect by default. (Although what the notion of “official” is doing, hanging around the neck of a p2p app, I really don't know.) I will try to find a solution.

I do have a question though, does the buzz chat thing work for you Win users? It looks to me as though the subscription to the remote service  has expired or has slipped out of community control (classic example of the perils of relying on centralised services) but it's just possible that it's an OS-related issue specific to Linux.

The unavailability of the back-end service doesn't really pose an issue for the app and can simply be ignored. OTOH, it would be possible to replace the tab offering the buzz service with a tab offering vanilla IRC chat but you'd notice a deterioration in presentation and only the very basic IRC chat functionality would be preserved. OTOOH, perhaps there's funding available to re-enable the remote service.

Just thinking out loud.

Cheers

Graham
mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:30:16 PM

Even if you will do chmod a+x on leveldb/build_detect_platform you still can't compile wallet.

I don't seem to be able to reproduce that problem. When  build_detect_platform is -x then “make clean && make” succeeds. Could you post the error messages?

Cheers

Graham

I already posted error messages, you can see them above. And btw, allcoin had the same problems with BEE wallet compilation until they got a correct BEE wallet sources.

P.S. But, as I can see from allcoin answers to my ticket (BEE withdraw problem), their wallet is a few days outdated.

is this sorted now?
If you asking about my withdraw from Allcoin, then answer is no. I still have not received my 2,5 Millions BEE  Cry
And now Allcoin simply ignoring my open ticket and my questions in chat and mail!

is this sorted now?

As of 14 Feb:

As of today:

Cheers

Graham

You are wrong. This explorer https://minkiz.co/abe/chain/BeeCoin2Chain is not doing good.
Try to find this txid in this explorer: 9c424ad1f7a76e8aa20b5bfc428fde43ba191ef4beb492fd14e74e353acf7c0b
This is a txid of my withdraw from 18.02.2015 on Allcoin.
Can this explorer tell where is my money?  Undecided
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 12:27:24 AM

You are wrong. This explorer https://minkiz.co/abe/chain/BeeCoin2Chain is not doing good.
Try to find this txid in this explorer: 9c424ad1f7a76e8aa20b5bfc428fde43ba191ef4beb492fd14e74e353acf7c0b

Sigh. You are correct, that transaction does not appear in whichever fork of the blockchain the block explorer is recording. There's no point in running a block explorer if the results are questionable so I've shut it down.

Cheers

Graham
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:48:12 AM

Sigh. You are correct, that transaction does not appear in whichever fork of the blockchain the block explorer is recording. There's no point in running a block explorer if the results are questionable so I've shut it down.

Cheers

Graham

Hi Graham.

Are we saying the beecoin chain is now forked?

Any ideas as to how this has happened and how we can get this fixed?

We have a large pot of beecoins for the development. We should be open to spending those to bring beecoin back to stability and to see future development.

It would be nice to fund development from the beecoin pot so that there is a vested long term interest here.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:50:53 AM

I'm Looking into this matter as we speak , allow me 24 hours to conclude the investigation and post a conclusion.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
TheSea

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:49:01 PM

Cheers

Graham

is this sorted now?
If you asking about my withdraw from Allcoin, then answer is no. I still have not received my 2,5 Millions BEE  Cry
And now Allcoin simply ignoring my open ticket and my questions in chat and mail!

is this sorted now?

As of 14 Feb:

As of today:

Cheers

Graham

02-18 19:28:31
Was a bad day for flying bees. My 2.3 million bees flew out of allkoin and disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle(02-18-2015 19:20:08/02-18-2015 19:28:31/02-20-2015 18:21:59)
TheSea

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:47:08 PM

Thanks for the kind words. Sadly, no there aren't Win binaries. I don't have a Windows m/c and even if I had, the results would have to be published as “unofficial binaries” and consequently suspect by default. (Although what the notion of “official” is doing, hanging around the neck of a p2p app, I really don't know.) I will try to find a solution.

I do have a question though, does the buzz chat thing work for you Win users? It looks to me as though the subscription to the remote service  has expired or has slipped out of community control (classic example of the perils of relying on centralised services) but it's just possible that it's an OS-related issue specific to Linux.

The unavailability of the back-end service doesn't really pose an issue for the app and can simply be ignored. OTOH, it would be possible to replace the tab offering the buzz service with a tab offering vanilla IRC chat but you'd notice a deterioration in presentation and only the very basic IRC chat functionality would be preserved. OTOOH, perhaps there's funding available to re-enable the remote service.

Just thinking out loud.

Cheers

Graham

I do not use chat rooms, and I do not understand the prospect for them in the wallet. I'm concerned about the foundation coins. No stable operation allkoin wallet - no interest in the development of coins.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:46:27 PM

I do have a question though, does the buzz chat thing work for you Win users? It looks to me as though the subscription to the remote service  has expired or has slipped out of community control (classic example of the perils of relying on centralised services) but it's just possible that it's an OS-related issue specific to Linux.

Just thinking out loud.

Cheers

Graham

I do not use chat rooms, and I do not understand the prospect for them in the wallet. I'm concerned about the foundation coins. No stable operation allkoin wallet - no interest in the development of coins.

I have had a few members asking me about the foundation coins.

I will state hear clearly so that there is no further confusion.

3 billion of them were sold by soopy for 288LTC - he retains this for development although as of now he is probably tied up with NAV. I do hope though that he will check and fix if there is a fork and get this coin stable again on allcoin.

around 8 billion were transfered to me to hold for the community Those coins are still in the wallet they were sent to.

I have asked numerous times on this thread what should be done with these coins.

We need

a developer to take the reigns - soopy is working full time on nav i don't honestly expect him to start diverting his time and resources to beecoin at this point. If you want to see some serious movement with beecoin we will need to pay another dev/ dev team.

a stable chain
a good exchange
a listing on coin market cap (abe explorer required)

then

a website
further suggestions.

If the community wants i can advertise on this forum for a new developer to take over beecoin. Most devs can will become very motivated for a % of the total minting.

I am not sure about the wallet that receives the tax from each block? people have asked me about that ?  is there even taxing taking place now that bee is POS? if so then these taxed coins are still being created.

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:04:59 AM

No trust - there is no trade .  18.02.2015 sent from allcoin 3200000 Bee2 . They have not yet come .

Cheers

Graham

as i saw, BEE's wallet was frozen in allcoin
So its better to ask allcoin support about what happen

Trade seem to be normal since its not connect to outside wallet

Simple allcoin owner closed the beecoin trade after my send coins seem to be missing
He replied contact the developer and after that all became silent
The funds are being processed by the wallet so the 2 million are gone but according to allcoin never arrived
Again i got weird errors about already spend coins while I REPEAT never ever spend any at all
Since there is no windows wallet besides the one posted 0.1.0.1 i guess only the linux people could play with the new,
however it somehow constant gave me alot of error messages trying to build it.
Most messages where related to db failures
Normally i disregard those but somehow i had the idea they where more serious ones than i usually see when something is build.
Building a windows wallet is a pain in the behind without a proper setup build environment.
I found my build environment actually failed miserable but it might be related to the free upgrade to win 8.1
For those looking at win 10 its actually still only a new shell and again nothing shocking new besides more bloatware and better ways to spy on you.
Sadly only i can use linux in the family so impossible to use linux as a os here
Linux is running as in a virtual machine here.

I have lost too much on bad coins to even consider spending money on another which obviously is no longer having a community besides 5 or 6 people

LongTDP

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:36:33 AM

If the community wants i can advertise on this forum for a new developer to take over beecoin. Most devs can will become very motivated for a % of the total minting.

I am not sure about the wallet that receives the tax from each block? people have asked me about that ?  is there even taxing taking place now that bee is POS? if so then these taxed coins are still being created.

I agree with this idea. We need another dev as soon as possible.
xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:05:19 AM

I agree with this idea. We need another dev as soon as possible.

now people realize soopy scamming selling 3billions beecoins and let beecoin dies.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: