Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:51:38 PM

Okay guys I have a plan to put this back on track , I will reveal the details and form a task force.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hey....

Look who's back... i think. (unless u never left???)

I might not make myself heard alot, but i am a firm supporter of this COIN.

Don't take this the wrong way but, heard that b4....
A bit more info would be apreciated.....

Ohh and BTW...

Ok,

Looks like i spoke too soon....
Unable to sync.....

Any Ideas ??

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:57:28 PM

Okay guys I have a plan to put this back on track , I will reveal the details and form a task force.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hey....

Look who's back... i think. (unless u never left???)

I might not make myself heard alot, but i am a firm supporter of this COIN.

Don't take this the wrong way but, heard that b4....
A bit more info would be apreciated.....

Ohh and BTW...

Ok,

Looks like i spoke too soon....
Unable to sync.....

Any Ideas ??

Stopped syncing a few times for me, Turn it off for 10 mins then back on, will start moving again

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 11:22:14 PM

I sent my ~250K bee to soopy452000 for swap to bee2 and he was promising me for 2 years that will swap them but he is so busy to do it right now. So I was sure he is just chinese lying piece of shit and SCAMER. I keep all the communication so I mean it!
stay tuned, we are trying to improve this coin

Do you think there is a way I can get my fairly mined ~250K?

allcoin tooks 10's of millions of mine.

anyone doxxed those scamming turds yet?

With me as well ...
Over 100Mio. BeecoinV2's are gone from me... Lips sealed

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:15:32 AM

I sent my ~250K bee to soopy452000 for swap to bee2 and he was promising me for 2 years that will swap them but he is so busy to do it right now. So I was sure he is just chinese lying piece of shit and SCAMER. I keep all the communication so I mean it!
stay tuned, we are trying to improve this coin

Do you think there is a way I can get my fairly mined ~250K?

allcoin tooks 10's of millions of mine.

anyone doxxed those scamming turds yet?

With me as well ...
Over 100Mio. BeecoinV2's are gone from me... Lips sealed

I was able to withdraw, coins arrived to my wallet, but the wallet stopped working a few days later ... and the cryptoid explorer is not showing the coins in my address ...
So, I don't know (and can't check) what happened.

It's good to see soopy is back. There's still hope, and I think the timing is good to revive this coin now ...

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:36:24 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has been said many times in this thread.

We are actually making progress now,

lets not wait on this.

mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:30:59 PM

Ok, guys.
You want soopy - you will get him back.
I still didn't received any coin for my work from anyone of BEE community, but you received a blockchain syncing and moving. So, I wish all of you good luck.
I'll shut down my node and will not publish new BEE website and fixed sources.
Goodby.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:34:02 PM

Ok, guys.
I still didn't received any coin for my work from anyone of BEE community, but you received a blockchain syncing and moving. So, I wish all of you good luck.
Goodby.

We never scared you away. Please read my PM to you.

You were doing a better job, but we were still undergoing talks when the block-chain issue re-surfaced.

MacStone

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:09:00 PM

Ok, guys.
Goodby.

Am i missing something Huh

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:06:48 PM

Ok, guys.
Goodby.

Why did he get upset, all of a sudden?

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:57:53 PM

Ok, guys.
Goodby.

He went to the beach.

Got sand in vagina.

bluejean

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:31:15 AM

Ok, guys.
Goodby.

He went to the beach.

Got sand in vagina.

What do you expect?  Soopy pipes in after being silent for months and months and makes a single post promising miracles again and a few Beecoin bagholders jump for joy like it's the second coming of Christ and completely ignore or even thank mycoinsstore for any of his help. I don't blame mycoinsstore for acting like he did. I'm a large bagholder myself with over 1 billion so I would definitely like to see something happen after all this time. I'm pretty disappointed with Soopy to be honest. He seems to only show up here when the community tries to get the coin moving with a new dev. He obviously monitors the thread somewhat but I can't deal with no news for months and months and months at a time. I've been on board with Beecoin from the beginning with the original dev before Soopy. The original dev disappeared without saying a word. He just abandoned the coin. Soopy took over a few months later but has been absent for the last year at least. Soopy, please don't take any offense at this, but we need a full time dev. We appreciate what you've done for Beecoin but you devote most all of your time to other projects and work on Beecoin has basically stopped....so it's just time for the community to move on. There's no reason for this coin to go to waste like it is now. Just my 2 cents.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:23:54 AM

Ok, guys.
Goodby.

He went to the beach.

Got sand in vagina.

What do you expect?  Soopy pipes in after being silent for months and months and makes a single post promising miracles again and a few Beecoin bagholders jump for joy like it's the second coming of Christ and completely ignore or even thank mycoinsstore for any of his help. I don't blame mycoinsstore for acting like he did. I'm a large bagholder myself with over 1 billion so I would definitely like to see something happen after all this time. I'm pretty disappointed with Soopy to be honest. He seems to only show up here when the community tries to get the coin moving with a new dev. He obviously monitors the thread somewhat but I can't deal with no news for months and months and months at a time. I've been on board with Beecoin from the beginning with the original dev before Soopy. The original dev disappeared without saying a word. He just abandoned the coin. Soopy took over a few months later but has been absent for the last year at least. Soopy, please don't take any offense at this, but we need a full time dev. We appreciate what you've done for Beecoin but you devote most all of your time to other projects and work on Beecoin has basically stopped....so it's just time for the community to move on. There's no reason for this coin to go to waste like it is now. Just my 2 cents.

OK, only read first few lines (line breaks and paragraphs are helpful)

I don't see anyone jumping for joy at soopys post.
Mycoin had the biggest reaction to it than anyone.

I would be much happier taking actual progress than not.

You been to beach to?

bluejean

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:02:57 AM

Ok, guys.
Goodby.

He went to the beach.

Got sand in vagina.

OK, only read first few lines (line breaks and paragraphs are helpful)

I don't see anyone jumping for joy at soopys post.
Mycoin had the biggest reaction to it than anyone.

I would be much happier taking actual progress than not.

You been to beach to?

I'm sorry if my paragraph was too much to read for you. Maybe school is different where you live...I don't know. I'm just being honest and straight to the point. It seemed like actual progress was being made (at least a little) by mycoinsstore. I'll bet if mycoinsstore had not posted here to help, we would not have heard from Soopy. Soopy doesn't want to work on this coin but he doesn't want anyone else to work on it either it seems.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:23:40 AM

That is the point, it wasn't structured. Just a wall of words

Mycoinsstore has blown up and left without anyone actually saying anything to him about Soopy. (or in fact at all)

Maybe he wasn't the right guy for the job, being he is so sensitive and all.   

though I would be keen to see his plans.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:30:55 PM

The guy that was trying to help us was cool. I am not sure why he got annoyed. Anyone have ideas?

Whatever dev we do get will need to destroy allcoins wallet. It is dangerous having so many coins with those thieves.

We need to make sure it is their wallet though. I don't think we should get the chain up and running properly until we have a dev that can 100% destroy those stolen bees. I would rather lose all my millions forever that let them use those coins to dump beecoins price down to 1 satoshi forever.

Same for the developer wallet the once that collects tax. Needs to be utterly destroyed unless soopy comes back. I do like soopy and i think he tried to help us. He was not all bad. He simply does not focus on one thing and likes to be doing too many coins at once. Beecoin needs a dedicated developer at the helm if we are going to all put a lot more effort into this project.

There is big rewards ahead for any developer that will come onboard full time with beecoin. However, they must be 100% dedicated to this project.

MacStone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:01:17 PM

The guy that was trying to help us was cool. I am not sure why he got annoyed. Anyone have ideas?

I dont know the man but...
Has anyone actually asked him directly Huh

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:01:35 PM

Whatever dev we do get will need to destroy allcoins wallet. It is dangerous having so many coins with those thieves.

We need to make sure it is their wallet though. I don't think we should get the chain up and running properly until we have a dev that can 100% destroy those stolen bees. I would rather lose all my millions forever that let them use those coins to dump beecoins price down to 1 satoshi forever.

Same for the developer wallet the once that collects tax. Needs to be utterly destroyed unless soopy comes back. I do like soopy and i think he tried to help us. He was not all bad. He simply does not focus on one thing and likes to be doing too many coins at once. Beecoin needs a dedicated developer at the helm if we are going to all put a lot more effort into this project.

There is big rewards ahead for any developer that will come onboard full time with beecoin. However, they must be 100% dedicated to this project.

Are you actively seeking a Developer, or are you waiting for a Developer to just discover this coin? Pardon my manners, I know that finding a dedicated and honest developer can be a tasking job.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:02:31 PM

I dont know the man but...
Has anyone actually asked him directly Huh
I sent him a few PMs, but he has not been online for a few days.

bluejean

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:08:19 PM

That is the point, it wasn't structured. Just a wall of words

Mycoinsstore has blown up and left without anyone actually saying anything to him about Soopy. (or in fact at all)

Maybe he wasn't the right guy for the job, being he is so sensitive and all.  

though I would be keen to see his plans.

If you look at what I type, it actually is structured. And just because you say it's not doesn't mean that you are correct. You just saw more than you wanted to read and it wasn't double spaced for easy reading, so you immediately stated "line breaks and Paragraphs are useful". I'm really not sure what you mean by "line breaks", but I use periods to end a sentence. Is that not the proper way to do it now? And the whole structure of what I wrote IS called a "paragraph". It was one paragraph. I've seen much, much larger paragraphs in many books that I have read over the years. The paragraph I wrote would seem small in comparison.

Just pick up most any book and look at the paragraph structure. My paragraph structure is very comparable. I went to school in the 1960's and 1970's when they actually taught English and proper language and sentence structure. Of course they didn't teach the shorthand I see people use on the internet all the time but different strokes for different folks I guess.

If you don't want to read what I post for whatever reason, that's fine. But you really shouldn't critique people about things that you are actually as bad at or worse.

I will admit double spacing makes it easier to read so I will endeavor to do that from now on.

Carry on, good sir...we're both on the same team and I don't want to fight with a fellow Beecoiner over stupid things like this.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:32:01 PM

Grin

It's a carry over from BigUp thread,

some people there keep going with 40 lines of text and not even a shortened line or double space to be seen.

Just makes for hard reading when your trying to breeze through it..

Bee to the moon!!

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: