Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133351 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:58:59 AM

Quote from: soopy452000

And about the 250k wallet , really midair , please come from your own account and we can discuss who the scammer is , you haven't wrote to me a single pm even before you posted about this on the thread. So please make sense of what you are suggesting here. And last but not least. I m not Chinese and certainly of any sorts that you call a scammer. I have no idea how people throw around words now a days. Please act responsible. We are all grownup adults here.

Soopy452000, lots of words from you but little meaning. I will not use bold text and yet will say more truth than you. Don't play dumb, to how many people you promised and owe ~250K bee2 or you don't remember, MATE? Just send the amount to the address given to you multiple times already. I just don't have access to the old account anymore but so what as I am the owner of the both bee1 and bee2 wallets. I warned you at least 3 times that will call you publicly lair if you do not KEEP YOUR WORD FOR ONCE. Yes, in my experience with you, you are a total SCAMMER.  

Next time I will post here the entire communication with you for all to see what a man you are and how you promise that will swap in 24 hours and do not do it for 2 years and counting.

And you demand trust as coin dev? NEVER!

My beecoin2 address is: 3CdWH9Pw5XCurKiV1zrSkS5DzkS7N5nM2R

I have exactly 274142.77343755 BEE for swap, mined at the coin beginning, residing in the bee1 wallet I already sent you this wallet file TWICE.

Please give soopy a chance to revive this coin. You do not need to scare him away with your accusations. soopy will sort it out later, if your case is genuine.

midmir

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:58:03 PM

Please give soopy a chance to revive this coin. You do not need to scare him away with your accusations. soopy will sort it out later, if your case is genuine.

Am I the one who do not give Soopy452000 a chance to revive the coin?  Grin

Did I take and dump 2bn and give only empty promises in return? Soopy452000 will sort out my "accusations" and owed bees now or never.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:49:59 AM

Long story short , I will reply lengthily on the needed points tomorrow , for the moment I would like the community to know and acknowledge that POS3 and other needed matters will be on me.

That said the 3BN coins were actually given to me as a developer bounty I believe and I sold  it to in the best interest of the community to a member here on forum who wanted to purchase them and it was intended to be utilized for the website and a bunch of other stuff I had in mind but as with all the issues in the world and in life, I informed the two main members regards to the BeeCoin community at that time that I will be having a few issues at my end and that needed attention at that time.

And about the 250k wallet , really midair , please come from your own account and we can discuss who the scammer is , you haven't wrote to me a single pm even before you posted about this on the thread. So please make sense of what you are suggesting here. And last but not least. I m not Chinese and certainly of any sorts that you call a scammer. I have no idea how people throw around words now a days. Please act responsible. We are all grownup adults here.

Last but not least guys I don't hold any Developer wallet nor BeeCoins as all the BeeCoins were transferred to Cryptohunter except the 3BN that was with me that was sold previously.

Oh and as I just read through the Developer wallet as which was meant as the TAX wallet does not have a single coin as it is the same wallet that the coins were transffered to the community wallet that Cryptohunter holds and coins generated were only during the POW phase and thereafter no coins arrive there and POS started (August 11, 2014) right before the transfer of the 8 billion coins to the community wallet managed by cryptohunter which included all the coins on the address : 3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm and 3644s9FdFwfSn6vNYzhiWm8KGcVFBr1tHX

Please let me know if you need further clarifications.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Yes I will start moving them today , Please confirm the BEECOIN Address.

32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

~SoopY~

Hi Soopy very nice to hear you're back. Hope you are feeling better.

I can confirm the pubic beecoin wallet receive address is

32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

It's very good to hear that you are staying as beecoin developer. I have had an ABE explorer made by one of the forum members. I will auction off as many bee as i can now for LTC and keep them in the LTC public address i posted.

After the ABE is paid for and up and running we can get on coinmarketcap... i think the next step is a nice website for beecoin.

thanks
ch

Coins have started to Move from the Public wallet : 3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

to Special Public Treasury Wallet: 32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

As Per Request of the Community.

This Wallet is controlled by our Beloved Community Manager : Cryptohunter

You can follow here:

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

~SoopY~

1. I can confirm the same amount of beecoins that were ever sent to the community wallet are still there. Im sure the block explorer when fixed will demonstrate this.

2. no coins were ever auctioned off to ltc to pay graham for the explorer he made although really we should have paid him 40ltc for his work. However a/. nobody agreed for me to sell them and b/. nobody bought any in the auction because it never got community agreement to take place.

3. To be frank soopy 3BN coin were not agreed by the community as your developer bounty. If you browse back through you will see the agreed amount was 850M but later raised to 1 BN coins.

My thoughts on the matter are.

1. should it have taken place - not really until everyone said it was a good idea.
2. were the funds released from this put to good purpose? Yes and NO. Yes you had probably put a lot more work in the 288LTC which is actually nothing by developer wages. So yes you could have deserved them even though only 1 billion was rightfully yours. However selling and then leaving for nearly one year is not the actions anyone was hoping for or expecting.
3. still that fact remains soopy only got 288LTC which will not pay any other skilled dev to do all that much let alone setting up swap servers and manually swapping. Plus forum posting etc. He did a lot of work at the start. He also did transfer 8.7bn or more to me so if he wanted to fully dump and run he could have done that. Soopys main problems is he seems to not have many personal funds so tries to work on many coins at once and burns himself out. Right now beecoin can not fund him to an extent that he can dedicate himself to beecoin if we are honest with ourselves.

It seems there is no developer wallet so those coins do not exist. That sems to be a mistake on the part of myself and by others that have asked me about this. Those coins only be taken from the pow blocks not the pos.

Going forward....

we have over 8bn beecoins there that will become worth something or quite a lot if we build value into this coin.

Soopy has skills if he will come back to being the developer and concentrate on beecoin

1. getting us onto pos3
2. nuking allcoins wallet (this is essential they have a lot of stolen beecoins and can cause a lot of problems)

then I think he has done all we can expect for now and if we want more then we have to reward him for his work. We can either

1. auction off some beecoins to the community or sell them gradually on exchange and pay soopy in btc per job
2. give soopy beecoins if he would like the btc value in those. The more we build beecoin the more we can afford to pay soopy to do things we want done with beecoin.

He has said he will update us to POS3 - lets give a reasonable amount of action time for this.

I very much hope he can at the same time nuke the allcoin wallet. This wallet must have many 100's millions if not billions of stolen beecoins residing there. We have to make sure it is allcoins wallet not a community members wallet though for 100% sure before doing it.

If after doing this soopy will stick around and develop further we need to create incentive to keep him interested in developing with beecoin. If not why else will he help us?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:03:02 AM

Am I the one who do not give Soopy452000 a chance to revive the coin?  Grin

Did I take and dump 2bn and give only empty promises in return? Soopy452000 will sort out my "accusations" and owed bees now or never.

250k bee isn't too much at this point. Don't worry if you are owed 250k bees you will certainly get 250k bees. If soopy says you never contacted him before then perhaps he does not recognise this new account name you are using?

Either way I'm sure it will get sorted out in the end. If the worst comes to the worst and we can't find the answer then post up your evidence for review and community will decide to give them or not. So you can be sure you will be fairly treated either way. There are 8.something billion so there will be no need to keep your coins if you are genuinely owed them I can assure you of this.

I do understand your frustration at this delay if all is as you say though.

midmir

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:53:42 PM

250k bee isn't too much at this point. Don't worry if you are owed 250k bees you will certainly get 250k bees. If soopy says you never contacted him before then perhaps he does not recognise this new account name you are using?

Hi,

I just loved the bee brand for a coin and mined what is possible with single video card.
You are right 250K bee is not that much, but for me is matter of principles so the size is not important. I sold my old forum account and did not wrote to Soopy452000 from the new one because I was already mad of his endless lies. He continue to "not remember" the case of exactly 274142.77343755 bees and I am glad if he really steps out of the coin.

This is the user who demand fairness:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601247.msg8909670#msg8909670
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:47:12 PM

Hi,

I just loved the bee brand for a coin and mined what is possible with single video card.
You are right 250K bee is not that much, but for me is matter of principles so the size is not important. I sold my old forum account and did not wrote to Soopy452000 from the new one because I was already mad of his endless lies. He continue to "not remember" the case of exactly 274142.77343755 bees and I am glad if he really steps out of the coin.

If your selling forum accounts your no better than a scammer yourself....

Selling a higher membership accounts to scammers so they can cheat people easier.

Karma is grand

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 09:56:55 AM

Soopy452000, lots of words from you but little meaning. I will not use bold text and yet will say more truth than you. Don't play dumb, to how many people you promised and owe ~250K bee2 or you don't remember, MATE? Just send the amount to the address given to you multiple times already. I just don't have access to the old account anymore but so what as I am the owner of the both bee1 and bee2 wallets. I warned you at least 3 times that will call you publicly lair if you do not KEEP YOUR WORD FOR ONCE. Yes, in my experience with you, you are a total SCAMMER.  

Next time I will post here the entire communication with you for all to see what a man you are and how you promise that will swap in 24 hours and do not do it for 2 years and counting.

I have exactly 274142.77343755 BEE for swap, mined at the coin beginning, residing in the bee1 wallet I already sent you this wallet file TWICE.

Oh so 274142.773423755 BeeCoins not sent to you in time and that too agreeing to send you out of courtesy listening to your request due to the fact that you sounded a genuine member back then and besides the coins were going to be sent to you out of courtesy because you very well know that when you contacted me , we were way way past the swap mate and now for all that I did for BeeCoin now you come back at me for being busy and completely forgetting things, this is what happens when life gets busy mate. All this makes me a scammer how? Please remember you will not have a Bee to talk about if I did not revive it in the first place , so please respect that fact before making shitty accusations for just a 274142.77343755. Atleast have a sense of gratitude and gratefulness the same.

SIDE NOTE: If you do not have access to your old account , how do you make a point to bring about communication you had me here. I can help you if you need to bring them here. But I will first need to know your previous account username , please drop me a pm or post here if you want this to be sorted out and quite mud slinging and try to look at the bigger picture. Oh and btw the person who you called a scammer is replying to your posts here lol , its the first time I see a scammer sorting out an issue lol. Think on it a bit before you say shit to others.

And btw I've done more for this coin that 2BN or 3BN BeeCoins worth and certainly more than 274142.77342755 , which was never intended to be devoid-ed from you and never lost or taken away ,  so yah I m not going to let you say shit to me for a few BEECOINS which would have been worthless without my effort way way back then. So if you are going to work things out ,you can first start by retracting your shitty remarks and talk like a human and be professional rather than throwing around words.
Secondly why on earth would I devoid you of your swap coins of mere 274142.77342755 when I made sure more than 28 BILLION BEECOINS were successfully swapped , it might have been a miscommunication or simply forgotten.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:52:16 AM

Oh so 274142.773423755 BeeCoins not sent to you in time and that too agreeing to send you out of courtesy listening to your request due to the fact that you sounded a genuine member back then and besides the coins were going to be sent to you out of courtesy because you very well know that when you contacted me , we were way way past the swap mate and now for all that I did for BeeCoin now you come back at me for being busy and completely forgetting things, this is what happens when life gets busy mate. All this makes me a scammer how? Please remember you will not have a Bee to talk about if I did not revive it in the first place , so please respect that fact before making shitty accusations for just a 274142.77343755. Atleast have a sense of gratitude and gratefulness the same.

SIDE NOTE: If you do not have access to your old account , how do you make a point to bring about communication you had me here. I can help you if you need to bring them here. But I will first need to know your previous account username , please drop me a pm or post here if you want this to be sorted out and quite mud slinging and try to look at the bigger picture. Oh and btw the person who you called a scammer is replying to your posts here lol , its the first time I see a scammer sorting out an issue lol. Think on it a bit before you say shit to others.

And btw I've done more for this coin that 2BN or 3BN BeeCoins worth and certainly more than 274142.77342755 , which was never intended to be devoid-ed from you and never lost or taken away ,  so yah I m not going to let you say shit to me for a few BEECOINS which would have been worthless without my effort way way back then. So if you are going to work things out ,you can first start by retracting your shitty remarks and talk like a human and be professional rather than throwing around words.
Secondly why on earth would I devoid you of your swap coins of mere 274142.77342755 when I made sure more than 28 BILLION BEECOINS were successfully swapped , it might have been a miscommunication or simply forgotten.

Yeah A piss ant quarter mill isnt really worth spamming the thread with. sounds reasonable,

if you missed the swap you missed the swap

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:40:57 PM

Hi,

Do you have access to your beecoin 1 wallet that the coins were sent from?
If you have a copy of that still then we can help you. The block explorer will be able to show if you sent them or not. I suspect soopy was busy and forgot. Like he says he moved 28 billion coins so he would not keep 250k and cause issues. I understand though that if you mined them fairly you deserve to have them.

I believe you also because why would anyone say such a small number if they were to tell a lie. May as well say 25 million or greater.

Don't worry at all if you just have a copy of old bee1 wallet you will be able to get your coins from the community wallet. If the community does not agree then I will give you 250k or my personal beecoins. I already lost MILLIONS upon MILLIONs to those scum at allcoin. Please dox them someone so we can get them taken care off.

midmir

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:01:25 PM

By the way selling/buying forum accounts is completely legit there is forum section dedicated to that.

Yes, I missed the swap date with couple of weeks I never hide that fact. Same way several other users missed it as stated in the thread.
I have access to the bee1 wallet. I did not sent the coins from it to Soppy but instead as he wanted I sent the entire wallet.dat file to him. TWICE.

This is one of the Soopy's replays dated on February 20, 2015, 05:13:07 AM :

"Sorry for the delay my friend , give me 24 hours I have to let my wallet sync again , this should be on your wallet in that time frame. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~"

This is SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER I sent the wallet.dat file to him.

Can you see the problem?

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 02:12:12 AM

By the way selling/buying forum accounts is completely legit there is forum section dedicated to that.

Yes, I missed the swap date with couple of weeks I never hide that fact. Same way several other users missed it as stated in the thread.
I have access to the bee1 wallet. I did not sent the coins from it to Soppy but instead as he wanted I sent the entire wallet.dat file to him. TWICE.

This is one of the Soopy's replays dated on February 20, 2015, 05:13:07 AM :

"Sorry for the delay my friend , give me 24 hours I have to let my wallet sync again , this should be on your wallet in that time frame. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~"

This is SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER I sent the wallet.dat file to him.

Can you see the problem?

Despite your shitty name calling and what nots , you couldn't send the coins to me because , again the beecoin1 network was taken down due to the swap being over , simple! I wanted you to send the wallet so that the coins would have gone to our swap wallet and your Bee2 coins received at your end I even offered to do the work on your behalf. And I've done this for many others who experienced issues swapping at that time. So regardless of your shitty remarks , you have failed to accept the fact that you have gone overboard and you are too obnoxious to simply accept your faults mate.

Anyway I m  a man of my word and my word is my bond. I will sort your issue within the weekend and I still wonder why you failed to send me a message from your original account atleast right before you sold it.

Don't go on ranting at people just because you feel like it now and then.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
midmir

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:15:10 PM

Despite your shitty name calling and what nots , you couldn't send the coins to me because , again the beecoin1 network was taken down due to the swap being over , simple! I wanted you to send the wallet so that the coins would have gone to our swap wallet and your Bee2 coins received at your end I even offered to do the work on your behalf. And I've done this for many others who experienced issues swapping at that time.

I know, I do not have problem with sending the file. I trusted you as coin dev. I have problem with being lied politely again and again ... and again.
At least 3 times I told you that if you do not keep your promises I will have to go public on this matter.

So, let me clarify for you and for those which talk shit like thoth-Atlantian:

The problem is not sold account. The problem is not missed by a 2 weeks swap deadline.
The problem is twice sent wallet.dat file and nothing but empty promises in return for years.

Anyway I m  a man of my word and my word is my bond. I will sort your issue within the weekend
I am sorry, but not in my experience with you. Which weekend you mean EXACTLY Soopy452000?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:39:54 PM

Despite your shitty name calling and what nots , you couldn't send the coins to me because , again the beecoin1 network was taken down due to the swap being over , simple! I wanted you to send the wallet so that the coins would have gone to our swap wallet and your Bee2 coins received at your end I even offered to do the work on your behalf. And I've done this for many others who experienced issues swapping at that time.

I know, I do not have problem with sending the file. I trusted you as coin dev. I have problem with being lied politely again and again ... and again.
At least 3 times I told you that if you do not keep your promises I will have to go public on this matter.

So, let me clarify for you and for those which talk shit like thoth-Atlantian:

The problem is not sold account. The problem is not missed by a 2 weeks swap deadline.
The problem is twice sent wallet.dat file and nothing but empty promises in return for years.

Anyway I m  a man of my word and my word is my bond. I will sort your issue within the weekend
I am sorry, but not in my experience with you. Which weekend you mean EXACTLY Soopy452000?

I would think he means this weekend because he says 'within' the weekend. We are now just in the weekend so that makes sense.

Does anyone have allcoins wallet address where they still have all of our stolen beecoins?

We have to make sure that wallet is allcoins wallet before we nuke it and not a private investor. It must have a lot of beecoins inside it.

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 03:44:34 AM

I have been syncing my wallet to sort out this mess , rest assured it will be.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:55:31 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Let's set a hard date for getting this fixed Soopy.   I believe you helped beecoin and I am grateful that you did what you could.

However, the time has come now for things to move forward for beecoin at a reasonable rate.

Can you set out set of dates or a final date for beecoin to be up and running on POS3

It is shame beecoin has ended up like this but we must find a solution quickly now.

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 06:12:09 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Let's set a hard date for getting this fixed Soopy.   I believe you helped beecoin and I am grateful that you did what you could.

However, the time has come now for things to move forward for beecoin at a reasonable rate.

Can you set out set of dates or a final date for beecoin to be up and running on POS3

It is shame beecoin has ended up like this but we must find a solution quickly now.

I m trying to get the current blockchain up and running. I believe there are unexpected syncing issues. I will first post a fix for it and date for that is Monday. There will be a new client with fixes to sync issue.
After that I will resolve midmir/pet4a's issue as I cannot send a single coin out with this sync issue. After that we'll focus on POS3.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:29:56 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I m trying to get the current blockchain up and running. I believe there are unexpected syncing issues. I will first post a fix for it and date for that is Monday. There will be a new client with fixes to sync issue.
After that I will resolve midmir/pet4a's issue as I cannot send a single coin out with this sync issue. After that we'll focus on POS3.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks soopy that will be great. I hope that we can all get beecoin going again. We will see a lot more interest in beecoin again once we get the coin up on its feet again and on a decent exchange.

I know as a developer it is very unrewarding to put in work and see little in return.

Once the coin is functioning properly we as a community will come up with a plan how to get beecoin back on track. It is not in a bad position actually once we null the allcoin wallet and start working out a road map.

I understand there is nothing really in this for you at this moment but if you decide to stay on as the developer I'm sure incentive will be provided.

I think it is time to start a beecoin foundation and give members of the community or those currently outside of the beecoin community jobs to do and rewards for doing those jobs.

It is essential in my opinion to freeze allcoins wallets before they can move and dilute beecoins value with their stolen coins.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:45:11 PM

Did you mean this monday or next monday soopy?

midmir

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:16:16 PM

Quote from: cryptohunter
I would think he means this weekend because he says 'within' the weekend. We are now just in the weekend so that makes sense.

No weekends nor mondays : D
Cryptohunter you still believe "the man of his word" as he did not keep his word for a single time : D
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 03:40:05 PM

Quote from: cryptohunter

No weekends nor mondays : D
Cryptohunter you still believe "the man of his word" as he did not keep his word for a single time : D

You have only known to complain , even at the worst times. Smiley If you really need to have your coins then we need to have a working chain for you to have them.

Working/Online Times

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: