Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nicemycoin

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 06:28:28 AM

where could we exchange beecoin now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:40:21 AM

where could we exchange beecoin now?
We are trying to get a NEW DEV. You can also talk to cryptohunter

quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

Ok that's great so we are potentially looking at 0.3 BTC now.

All from long time members of beecoin so I think we can rely on them.

I will contact the developer and see what he says.

Any thoughts on the name?

Do we retain bee? or go for new name? If anyone has any good names let me know in PM or post on the thread.

Can people confirm the wallet address of allcoin - i want to get those thieves coins nuked. Anyone know their beecoin address?

Also I think we need a few more slots taken if possible so we can also get

1. an exchange listing
2. do we need a server for seed nodes? or not? perhaps a block explorer?

anything we buy will be transparent with full ledger.

I know all beecoin holders are way down on their investment of time and money. I was mining this for weeks and weeks when I could have been mining coins that are now top 10 coins. It's been pretty bad with the first dev, soopy (he helped some but just so up and down) allcoin vanishing.

Let's hope for better things from the fairest POW launch coin I ever participated - and I was on the launch of many.

Hear, Hear, I too stopped mining Darkcoin (now Dash) and Diamond coins to mine Bee2.

Also, I think we will, initially, need to have some seed nodes to stabilize the new Bee2 network.

As for allcoin, we have to destroy or invalidate the stolen coins.  Perhaps, we can help those victims of allcoin recover some of their lost Beecoin by offering them a little discount on Beecoin - say 110,000,000 Bees for 0.05 BTC?  Hopefully, someone will come forward with the allcoin wallet address.

Yes we need to null them they took my LTC and my bees. The scoundrels.

I don't know how we can prove we were victims so I don't think we can award any bonus for those that lost.

Is the final total then that we can raise around 0.35 BTC?

I would have hoped for a little bit more interest from the community. Remember that this is trying to get us back on an exchange and to pay for a developer to code us out a new stable coin.  

Of course I don't encourage anyone to purchase bees even at this very low rate if they can not afford to risk the BTC. There are no guarantees but we will do our best.

ch

Hi everybody,
sorry for the delay... I was abroad some weeks for work.
I'm also in it with all you here.
Count me for 1 slot at least.
For the second slot I would like to see the new DEV doing something before to pay... ;-)

p.s. HiveCoin sounds good but also staying on the original name BeeCoin I don't mind.
quovadiz

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:06:54 AM

The new DEV should check the code of the Windows wallet because the staking process is driving the cpu to throttle at almost 100% continuously.
I had to restart my BeeCoin2 node with an empty wallet not to stress the cpu.
With an empty wallet there are no coins to stake for and the cpu is then running low.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:45:32 PM

The new DEV should check the code of the Windows wallet because the staking process is driving the cpu to throttle at almost 100% continuously.
With an empty wallet there are no coins to stake for and the cpu is then running low.

Hi there,

This is strange I am running a wallet and it hardly uses any cpu? which version of the wallet are you using?

Your other points you made in your previous post I think are all correct too.

This time we will not pay the developer until we have a new codebase all working fine.

I would like to suggest also that the slots we offer are not limited.. ie it will look bad if beecoin ever took off in future and we limited the slots to a just a few select persons (not that i am saying beecoin will take off) but I think anyone should have the same chance to aquire a slot as anybody else.

I think buying more than 1 or 2 slots though per person is not advised 1/ because beecoin may not take off just because we have a new coin base 2/ that person can not be accussed in future of getting lots of coins for very cheap.

Of course that is my suggestion only the community can decide if they think that is worth taking note of. I will follow what people the community wants.

It is very cool to see so many people still dedicated to helping beecoin after all the crap we have had to endure here. It is amazing anyone of you guys still want to help the project.

I would like to build a beecoin guild. The guild would be a list of known beecoin supporters and any and all major updates should be known to the guild and feedback and discussion amongst us could be very beneficial.

I think the first 2 things to focus on are getting a new pos3 code base and getting on at least one exchange. After this we can focus on the purpose and reason for beecoin to exist in this sphere.

Please for now get your wallets synced up and staking to keep the network healthy.

Any input as to the future of beecoin please post on the thread to keep the community active.

quovadiz

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

Hi there,

This is strange I am running a wallet and it hardly uses any cpu? which version of the wallet are you using?

Your other points you made in your previous post I think are all correct too.

This time we will not pay the developer until we have a new codebase all working fine.

I would like to suggest also that the slots we offer are not limited.. ie it will look bad if beecoin ever took off in future and we limited the slots to a just a few select persons (not that i am saying beecoin will take off) but I think anyone should have the same chance to aquire a slot as anybody else.

I think buying more than 1 or 2 slots though per person is not advised 1/ because beecoin may not take off just because we have a new coin base 2/ that person can not be accussed in future of getting lots of coins for very cheap.

Of course that is my suggestion only the community can decide if they think that is worth taking note of. I will follow what people the community wants.

It is very cool to see so many people still dedicated to helping beecoin after all the crap we have had to endure here. It is amazing anyone of you guys still want to help the project.

I would like to build a beecoin guild. The guild would be a list of known beecoin supporters and any and all major updates should be known to the guild and feedback and discussion amongst us could be very beneficial.

I think the first 2 things to focus on are getting a new pos3 code base and getting on at least one exchange. After this we can focus on the purpose and reason for beecoin to exist in this sphere.

Please for now get your wallets synced up and staking to keep the network healthy.

Any input as to the future of beecoin please post on the thread to keep the community active.

I have the 1.0.3.0 under Windows.
As I said with a new empty wallet the cpu usage is almost 0%, but if I restart the client with my real wallet it starts to stake coins and it is taking a lot of cpu resources.
I tried to send all the coins I have in my wallet to another new empty wallet but the transaction was rejected.
I also tried to place some smallest transfers and I realize that it doesn't allow me to transfer more than 50-60% of total coins in one time.
In addition there is the problem that is not possible to transfer everything on a new wallet because as you open the wallet the coins start to stake and are not available for payments.
Being Beecoin abandoned with no dev at the moment for any support I didn't want to go on with dangerous experiments and maybe risk to lose all my bees.
I will think about it later when there will be somebody can give support.
At now my node is up 24/7 with an empty wallet not to stress the cpu and then not to interfere with other applications are running on my VPS at the same time.

Let us see if a new DEV will come and if BeeCoin will be really able to fly again ;-)
quovadiz

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

Sometime the life is strange...
There are a lot of altcoins those threads and websites are abandoned with no posts and activities from the communities since so long time but these coins are still alive and present in many exchanges with a not bad capitalization...
BeeCoin had a fair launch, was a well designed coin (good pow+pos schemas), had almost always active forum and community, in the last months had here many many posts per week but it seems still now nobody (I mean investors and DEVs) is interested to adopt and take care of it... :-/
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:40:08 PM

There are a lot of altcoins those threads and websites are abandoned with no posts and activities from the communities since so long time but these coins are still alive and present in many exchanges with a not bad capitalization...
BeeCoin had a fair launch, was a well designed coin (good pow+pos schemas), had almost always active forum and community, in the last months had here many many posts per week but it seems still now nobody (I mean investors and DEVs) is interested to adopt and take care of it... :-/

Yes, this is sad for beecoin I agree.

My wallet is staking ok. I have an i5 3340 which cpu do you have?

I hope the new developer will adopt beecoin but as always hopes are not fulfilled. We will wait and see.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:00:46 PM

Yes, this is sad for beecoin I agree.

My wallet is staking ok. I have an i5 3340 which cpu do you have?

I hope the new developer will adopt beecoin but as always hopes are not fulfilled. We will wait and see.

As we all know, he is busy forming the foundations of his own project. We still have to wait and see .....

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:14:53 AM

allcoin seems to be relaunching.

anyone here who lost coins still around? we may be able to force them to return them back to us now.

post on this thread if you got your coins taken away by allcoin and we may be able to force them to return them.

yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

anyone here who lost coins still around? we may be able to force them to return them back to us now.

post on this thread if you got your coins taken away by allcoin and we may be able to force them to return them.

After the shutdown, they provided a 30+ days window to withdraw coins, bee withdrawals where working fine those days (I was able to withdraw mine), so there may not be many people in that situation.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

After the shutdown, they provided a 30+ days window to withdraw coins, bee withdrawals where working fine those days (I was able to withdraw mine), so there may not be many people in that situation.

Nice to have you around. Lets see if ALLCOIN will list BEECOIN when it relaunches.

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:18:04 PM

Can this coin still be mined via POW?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:21:39 AM

It was a slow period for crypto and many didnt care much for allcoin anyway. I noticed when they said you had to email to claim your coins. I emailed and they said no such account under that email. I sent them proof ie all the notifications, sign up and the other ones and no reply. I kept emailing them and they never replied after that.

I only lost about 50ltc  , 0.2 btc and about 200-300m beecoins but that was a lot of bee mining although wasnt worth too much.

I hear a few others here lost the same. I see this btc-mike is back online now and so is allcoin. So we can pressure him to return our stolen coins.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:53:42 AM

It was a slow period for crypto and many didnt care much for allcoin anyway. I noticed when they said you had to email to claim your coins. I emailed and they said no such account under that email. I sent them proof ie all the notifications, sign up and the other ones and no reply. I kept emailing them and they never replied after that.

I only lost about 50ltc  , 0.2 btc and about 200-300m beecoins but that was a lot of bee mining although wasnt worth too much.

I hear a few others here lost the same. I see this btc-mike is back online now and so is allcoin. So we can pressure him to return our stolen coins.
Yes, if you can post a website link, then we can all try to contact him.

We need to get him to sync his old wallet  Wink

tianxiatang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:18:55 AM

can i get some BEE2 free? any Campaign here?

S O N M   -   ICO: May 25th until June 25th                                       
FOG COMPUTING & BLOCKCHAIN           [Whitepaper] [Business Overview]
BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:53:00 PM

Just be a bit patient, for now

BusyBeee

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:57:51 AM

Hey John,  any update on the developer front?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:41:22 PM

We are still waiting

BusyBeee

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:36:29 PM

We are still waiting

Thanks John
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: