Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133339 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:59:34 AM

I know it is upsetting to see soopy's other project nav doing so well and beecoin left dead and forgotten.

There is still no point to message me about it.  If you feel that selling 3BN beecoins and leaving beecoin for dead is an issue then you should contact soopy or the nav team. Perhaps they may assist. I mean  yes 3billion bee coins or 288LTC is not worth a lot (at the time about 10 bucks each) but still yes it is perhaps not fair it was dumped and that nav should benefit from development effort that should have been placed into beecoin.

After all didn't soopy promise beecoin that they would get the same anon features and all the same things he was working on in nav??

Perhaps he just forgot that Beecoin is due a make over?

I'm not sure. But either way there is only one way to find out bee holders. I have had little to zero contact with soopy so messaging me about this matter is not of any use. I have tried to locate a new developer but as you know the alt boom has created a lot of work and devs are all busy on their own projects.

If you guys want to message soopy yourselves or the sum2dev on the nav coin thread then i would encourage you to do so.

I still have hold of the 8.9 bilion beecoins that soopy transferred to me ( so pehaps he is not a total scammer)

Anytime anyone has a great plan for them then suggest it and we can see what the community says.

Please though no more PM's about soopy to me i have no more power over soopy than anyone else here. I can assure you all I am out of pocket and time more on beecoin than many of you for sure.

I have messaged soopy and sum2dev (soopys other account on navcoin) and asked him to discuss what is next for beecoin.

At this time there is nothing futher i can do. I guess it is an awkward position for nav too since you don't want that kind of thing in your history.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:12:04 AM

where can trade?
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:58:38 AM

Can someone talk to Cryptopia to add this coin?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:43:40 PM

just let it die        my gawd
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 11:06:23 AM

I know it is upsetting to see soopy's other project nav doing so well and beecoin left dead and forgotten.

There is still no point to message me about it.  If you feel that selling 3BN beecoins and leaving beecoin for dead is an issue then you should contact soopy or the nav team. Perhaps they may assist. I mean  yes 3billion bee coins or 288LTC is not worth a lot (at the time about 10 bucks each) but still yes it is perhaps not fair it was dumped and that nav should benefit from development effort that should have been placed into beecoin.

After all didn't soopy promise beecoin that they would get the same anon features and all the same things he was working on in nav??

I'm not sure. But either way there is only one way to find out bee holders. I have had little to zero contact with soopy so messaging me about this matter is not of any use. I have tried to locate a new developer but as you know the alt boom has created a lot of work and devs are all busy on their own projects.

If you guys want to message soopy yourselves or the sum2dev on the nav coin thread then i would encourage you to do so.

I still have hold of the 8.9 bilion beecoins that soopy transferred to me ( so pehaps he is not a total scammer)

Anytime anyone has a great plan for them then suggest it and we can see what the community says.

Please though no more PM's about soopy to me i have no more power over soopy than anyone else here. I can assure you all I am out of pocket and time more on beecoin than many of you for sure.

I have messaged soopy and sum2dev (soopys other account on navcoin) and asked him to discuss what is next for beecoin.

At this time there is nothing futher i can do. I guess it is an awkward position for nav too since you don't want that kind of thing in your history.

I have replied to Cryptohunter.

Discussions are underway.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

PS: I had plans for BeeCoin and still do , with time it will all come together, everything has a time and I believe it is now.  Though it is sad seeing such messages from people who know me well enough.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:01:10 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

PS: I had plans for BeeCoin and still do , with time it will all come together, everything has a time and I believe it is now.  Though it is sad seeing such messages from people who know me well enough.

Although it is sad to see things come to such a point with beecoin and indeed with you Soopy; I can assure you that the above message that I posted was a very diplomatic statement taking all things into consideration.

Several persons who have been embroiled in this debacle with beecoin have put things to me in far stronger terms. Some feel that in some way I am to blame too for promoting beecoin in the early days when I thought it's fair POW release was something that should be rewarded with success.

The observable facts of the matter stand as listed above. These are not in anyway shape or form over exagerated or over stated. In fact these are being down played for the sake of a diplomatic resolution. I fully understand beecoin holders frustration at the dumping of the beecoins and seemingly abandoning of the project to pursue other crypto ventures.

Having said this. I still believe the matter is not beyond redemption and there is still hope for beecoin to rise from the grave here and get the credit it should for having been the fairest POW coin launch ever.

With a little attention and revamping BEEcoin can get right back on track here.

I will await to hear further detailing of your plans for beecoin. I am sure that we can put the past behind us and start afresh here and something beneficial for the community and for you as the developer can be worked out fairly. The fact that we still have a development funded wallet and a community war chest of something in the region of  9BN tokens is actually a very healthy position. Especially if we can null allcoins stolen beecoin wallet.

Time as always in the major consideration here. I can only hope that when you say the time is now. That you mean within a matter of days or weeks not years.

You have proven yourself in other ventures to be a highly skilled developer. I hope that you can bring these to action to revamp beecoin. You will find the community more than accommodating and helpful should we get started as soon as possible.

BusyBeee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:27:00 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

PS: I had plans for BeeCoin and still do , with time it will all come together, everything has a time and I believe it is now.  Though it is sad seeing such messages from people who know me well enough.

Although it is sad to see things come to such a point with beecoin and indeed with you Soopy; I can assure you that the above message that I posted was a very diplomatic statement taking all things into consideration.

Several persons who have been embroiled in this debacle with beecoin have put things to me in far stronger terms. Some feel that in some way I am to blame too for promoting beecoin in the early days when I thought it's fair POW release was something that should be rewarded with success.

The observable facts of the matter stand as listed above. These are not in anyway shape or form over exagerated or over stated. In fact these are being down played for the sake of a diplomatic resolution. I fully understand beecoin holders frustration at the dumping of the beecoins and seemingly abandoning of the project to pursue other crypto ventures.

Having said this. I still believe the matter is not beyond redemption and there is still hope for beecoin to rise from the grave here and get the credit it should for having been the fairest POW coin launch ever.

With a little attention and revamping BEEcoin can get right back on track here.

I will await to hear further detailing of your plans for beecoin. I am sure that we can put the past behind us and start afresh here and something beneficial for the community and for you as the developer can be worked out fairly. The fact that we still have a development funded wallet and a community war chest of something in the region of  9BN tokens is actually a very healthy position. Especially if we can null allcoins stolen beecoin wallet.

Time as always in the major consideration here. I can only hope that when you say the time is now. That you mean within a matter of days or weeks not years.

You have proven yourself in other ventures to be a highly skilled developer. I hope that you can bring these to action to revamp beecoin. You will find the community more than accommodating and helpful should we get started as soon as possible.

Almost everyone here seem to have a love/hate feeling toward SoopY.  We lauded and welcome SoopY with his plans and nag and nag when he's absent.

As for SoopY, please stop dangling us a carrot with your plans. Understandable that we all have a life outside of crypto, and sometimes it can throw a curve into our plans. If you're willing to work to resurrect Beecoin, by all mean specify your plan and timetable and give us your asking price.  And this time, please don't left us high and dry.
Real_Unhooked

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:46:44 PM

So it lives?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
...deeponion.org...
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

So it lives?

Good question...
I don't know if Soopy or who else will take care of this unluky coin :-(
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:43:34 AM

Soopy says he did not dump 3BN beecoins and collect 288LTC to go and develop NAV coin with it.

He said to me that he has now started working on beecoin.

Let us await and see. If we hear nothing after a week then I guess we can ask him again what he is doing.

BusyBeee

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:29:32 PM

Soopy says he did not dump 3BN beecoins and collect 288LTC to go and develop NAV coin with it.

Let us await and see. If we hear nothing after a week then I guess we can ask him again what he is doing.

And the waiting game continues......
Real_Unhooked

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:27:48 AM

Just an FYI block explorer hosting is expiring

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
...deeponion.org...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

To expedite matters it may be useful to PM soopy, PM sum2dev, ask on the NAV thread questions regarding what soopy is doing with regards beecoin. He does not always monitor this thread because he is busy with NAV coin I expect.

Soopy is often encouraged into action by such alerts and friendly reminders.

bizzargin

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:42:13 PM

Can we just let it die.   The coin really has no point other than ppl are bag holders and dont want to let go

Sorry to be negative, but the coin is way behind in crypto tech
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

Can we just let it die.   The coin really has no point other than ppl are bag holders and dont want to let go

Sorry to be negative, but the coin is way behind in crypto tech

You are free to leave the thread at any point it is then dead to you.

You are right it is behind in terms of development although not as much as you probably believe. Most other cryptos are dreams and talk. Nothing of great use in terms of being a crypto currency.

We shall give soopy until june 1st to either start devloping on beecoin or return around 190LTC to the community to fund a new developer.
If either of those things does not happen then pressure must be applied to see the right thing done here.

bizzargin

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:57:52 PM

Yea I just feel beecoin doesn't really bring anything to the table.  Regardless, Dev should do what is right.

Hope things work out for everyone
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:34:53 PM

Further to more people from this community asking what is happening to persuade soopy to return the communities ltc or inspire soopy to develop I have no posted this thread on the main alt board..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1946396.0

It is for everyone here who wants the LTC returned to fund a few developer or wanting soopy back to support the motivational thread there and even repost my posts on the nav thread.

I have done what I can and i will also keep that thread going but one person is not allowed to bump a thread over and over so beecoiners...you want your ltc back or want a developer its up to you all now.

juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:49:31 AM

To expedite matters it may be useful to PM soopy, PM sum2dev, ask on the NAV thread questions regarding what soopy is doing with regards beecoin. He does not always monitor this thread because he is busy with NAV coin I expect.

Please stop bringing FUD to NAV Coin. SOOPY is no longer active in NAV's development. He's been out of the radar for more than 6 months. I am sorry about your coin loss or whatever, but at this stage it's completely pointless and speaks bad of your project to troll other.

Good luck!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
BusyBeee

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:36:47 PM

Please stop bringing FUD to NAV Coin. SOOPY is no longer active in NAV's development. He's been out of the radar for more than 6 months. I am sorry about your coin loss or whatever, but at this stage it's completely pointless and speaks bad of your project to troll other.

Good luck!

Seems like Soopy is nowhere to be found - perhaps he's cashing in "his coins" and lounging around somewhere in the Bahama.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:02:58 PM

Good luck!

Seems like Soopy is nowhere to be found - perhaps he's cashing in "his coins" and lounging around somewhere in the Bahama.
soopy is terrible - I can never trust people again, because of him.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: