Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133345 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:34:27 AM

Just to bring a bit of Beecoin history,

Here's part of a Soopy's post from March 27, 2014, 02:04:08 AM:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for for considering to donate , I'm looking forward to become a committed Developer and thus as much as I care for Cryptocoins I've never let a coin that is in my hands to die nor abandon so you can be certain about that , while adding innovation and new features I'm looking forward for a bright future for BEEcoin as much as I know that you care for BEE we'd come up with many ideas to take to the next level , as far as the BEE Foundation it's one of the best ideas that the community has come up with and I believe Cryptohuner , Greedyjohn and the active community behind is part of that idea and one's who came up with it , respect and credit goes out to them as well as the entire BEEcoin community for keeping BEE up fly and not letting it die.

Original post here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461550.msg5923668#msg5923668

We believed in you Soopy.

Too sad to see you abandoning one of your coins, even with 99% of the comunity supporting you.

Even abandoning the coin, you did a lot for BeeCoin, we all thank you for that.

Thanks again.

IMJim
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:48:52 AM

Soopy come back.....we can blame it all on xlilbearx Roll Eyes

sorry, couldn't resist:-)  Really does suck big time though that it appears one single dipshit was able to disrupt all the efforts already done to revive Bee.  Sorry to see soopy go, but I hope that Bee will thrive either way.

Personally I would like to thank soopy for his efforts on several coins that his involvement helped put some extra bucks in my pocket!!
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:58:53 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for for considering to donate , I'm looking forward to become a committed Developer and thus as much as I care for Cryptocoins I've never let a coin that is in my hands to die nor abandon so you can be certain about that , while adding innovation and new features I'm looking forward for a bright future for BEEcoin as much as I know that you care for BEE we'd come up with many ideas to take to the next level , as far as the BEE Foundation it's one of the best ideas that the community has come up with and I believe Cryptohuner , Greedyjohn and the active community behind is part of that idea and one's who came up with it , respect and credit goes out to them as well as the entire BEEcoin community for keeping BEE up fly and not letting it die.

Original post here:

Too sad to see you abandoning one of your coins, even with 99% of the comunity supporting you.

Thanks again.

Let me clarify that to you my friend , I will not let anything go that I build said that the community should have atleast a bit of faith in the dev , without that a coin means nothing and without a strong community a coin becomes nothing , together we rise , divided we fail.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:21:01 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 11:08:43 AM by yacare

Hello Everyone,

Original post here:

Thanks again.

Let me clarify that to you my friend , I will not let anything go that I build said that the community should have atleast a bit of faith in the dev , without that a coin means nothing and without a strong community a coin becomes nothing , together we rise , divided we fail.

~SoopY~

I belie that most of the active BeeCoin community members supported you, and believed in you.

I must also say that I don't fully understad your answer.

Are you staying as the BeeCoin dev?
or
Are you definitely abandoning BeeCoin?

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:37:24 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 02:50:34 PM by cryptohunter

Things Soopy needs to do if he does NOT want to stay as dev.

1. Put the coins in a transparent public wallet that tallies with the ledger. This will stop this endless moaning from several different members that the coins are being hidden or whatever. This needs to be completed asap. I notice there are bee2 scam accusations building up and we need these threads stopped since these will be linked into google soon and can't be deleted. Even though there is no evidence for their claims it is still damaging for the future. Yes these people are not grateful shouting scam already, but of course there will be critics jlooking for things like this with any coin. The simple answer is give them no cause for this. How can the community defend against these demands, we can not because there is no valid reason not to do it. I checked the new public address, it has some coins there. It needs to have all of the coins there if you want critics to stop complaining. Simply take away their concerns and the issue vanishes.

2. We will need to find escrow level members to hold these coins for us. I have no issue with senior members holding the coins either, JOHN, YACARE etc. JOHN essentially funded the new coin himself, i gave 12 LTC but and some others did. But he put the vast bulk of BTC into it. So i have no issue with him holding the coins if soopy wants to wash all responsibility of the coin from his hands. Or if the community insists on escrow level. Then i would suggest anon136 or other very active and known escrow to retain the un swapped coins.

I have started to Move the coins to a transparent wallet and have done so also I'm now accessing the main wallet where the coins cannot be sent directly , I'm going to access it through my Main Frame , though having a bit of hardware issues , I look forward to deliver the coins to the wallet on the OP which you will see around 400 Million coins already within the next 24 - 48 hours , guaranteed.

~SoopY~

i not see some un swap coins come more 24 hours.48 hours person start to see i tell yes it a big problem.he tell now some hardware issue very funny.i think 48 hours then even no coins.i think more people worried soon. find soopy does not say truth only lie to us.sad for person that support for beecoins.who now think soopy lie to every person?yes you will know it.he will never do what he tell to us.he very busy now sell un swap sum2 coin now that sum2 community do not know because more crazy than bee2 even.

I don't understand why anyone would say this about soopy!  He has done an amazing job with Sum2 and from my understanding he did a great job with what he did for Bee2, I personally am very bummed this community beat him into stepping aside.........right after I invested into Bee because he was involved!

sum2 un swap coins?where?you do not see.where bee2 un swapp billions.he promise but nothing,you can see it scam soon.wait.soopy where beecoin2 un swap? 48hour promise guarantee but none.same  sum2 soon dead false anon i tell now for poloniex  sum2 un swap scam and bee2.poloniex not list sum2.i make posting now busoni and honeybader.more person worried they message me to say yes.

Dude, you have problems man!!  If your comprehension of what is happening is reflective of your writing skills, this would explain much confusion from your side of the fence.  I'm sorry but you are a jerk for showing such willingness to attack someone's reputation and call them a scammer, this is COMPLETELY unwarranted!!  You are one individual complaining you have been scammed among NUMEROUS others who greatly appreciate soopy's efforts.  All you have done is succeeded in making yourself look pathetic when the solution is so fucking clear......leave this thread and don't come back......if YOU don't like soopy or his work, DON'T FOLLOW HIS WORK ANYMORE......but for the love of god, quit interrupting the communities that do!

It is YOU my friend that are scamming people out of money at this point with the bullshit you are spreading........that makes YOU the bad guy here, NOT SOOPY!!!!  I am pretty sure every member here would agree they want YOU gone from the BeeCoin community, NOT SOOPY.  If you spent just half the effort in working on yourself and your business as much as you do trying so fucking hard to ruin a good person's name........you would probably be rich instead of being a miserable person.  

It's people LIKE YOU that are fucking the crypto world.........GTFO and find something that makes you a happier, less miserable person!

silence please very much crazy words.how many un swap sum2?how many un swap bee2?answer it?where coins?sum2 bee2 both big problem soon,person will know it.bulls shit?imore stupid.just answer not lalalalalala it mean to me nothing.show me block explorer now or you must silence your childish talk.show me now imjim.iwait answer.

Yes TODAY YOU SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER FUCKING LIE. Smiley THAT'S SEEING THE COINS ON THAT ADDRESS! Smiley FUCKING LOW LIFE? HAVE YOU EVER CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING TO BEECOIN APART FROM YOUR STUPID COMMENTS , YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE DEV , NOTHING ABOUT BEECOIN , NOTHING ABOUT HOW THINGS WORK ON CRYPTOCURRENCIES AND I HAVE NO IDEA TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING APART FROM TROLLING HERE.

24 HOURS AND I'M OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE! :S

SENIOR MEMBERS CAN CONTACT ME HERE TO RECEIVE THE PUBLIC WALLET SECURELY!

ALSO ANYONE ACCUSING SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I'M OPENING THE MAIN WALLET ON MY MAINFRAME , IT RECEIVES THE BLOCK TAX AND HAS 100,000S OF TRANSACTIONS AND GENERATES TRANSACTIONS EVERY MINUTE , IT NEEDS ALOT OF RAM AND PROCESSING POWER TO SEND OUT OF IT AND ALSO OPEN IT , I WAS TELLING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT'S WHY IT IS SLOW AND I CAN ONLY SEND 1,000,000 PER TRANSACTION AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT KNOWING NOTHINGS , NOT EVEN ENGLISH COMES HERE SAYING SHIT TO ME AND THE COMMUNITY DOES EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS TO HIM.

ANYWAY IT'S A NIGHTMARE FOR ME! I WILL DO THE NEEDFUL AND POST HERE AND I'M OUT!

Nobody thinks there is any scam. How can anyone sell 11.5 billion coins. I think that would be impossible in the current market. I have said this about 20 times already. I think people are merely getting frustrated that there is no community manager. Soopy is a coder not a marketing expert or project manager.

I don't think anyone else knew there was such issues with this wallet else we would have explained this to them. So the wallet has 11.5 billion coins but it can only send out 1 million transactions not 99 million? This wallet grows in size by the minute?

So to recap, nobody can open this wallet with a normal pc. What kind of ram and cpu will be required to open it?

I don't suggest sending it out to more than 1 person. So we know whom has had access to it.

I don't have a computer with more than 8 gigs of ram so no point sending this wallet to me.

John or Yacare? do either of you guys have a machine capable of opening this?

To empty this wallet will take 11500 transactions of 1M in size? I had this issue on beecoin 1 it would only send 20 million or it said error.

I think a fork to stop the block tax will be essential else how can the wallet ever be used? it will simply grow out of all control. Besides we don't need tax now we have billions of coins there to use.

Right now nothing can be done with these coins since there are no buyers for 11.5 billion beecoins. However we need to get them destroyed or moved to be used for new projects and services.

If soopy is leaving i hope one senior member can step up and help us with this wallet problem.

MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:41:43 PM

Hello Everyone,

Original post here:

Thanks again.

~SoopY~

ME MAN OF FEW WORD.......... (Normally)

But i have to say that i am disapointed.......
It did not cross my mind that due to a few comments from a (AND YES I WILL SAY IT OUT LOUD), CUNT, you would throw in the towel.......

all said..........

P.S. i have seen alot worse comments out there for other coins and the DEV didn´t quit.............

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:30:47 PM

Nobody thinks there is any scam. How can anyone sell 11.5 billion coins. I think that would be impossible in the current market. I have said this about 20 times already. I think people are merely getting frustrated that there is no community manager. Soopy is a coder not a marketing expert or project manager.

I don't think anyone else knew there was such issues with this wallet else we would have explained this to them. So the wallet has 11.5 billion coins but it can only send out 1 million transactions not 99 million? This wallet grows in size by the minute?

So to recap, nobody can open this wallet with a normal pc. What kind of ram and cpu will be required to open it?

I don't suggest sending it out to more than 1 person. So we know whom has had access to it.

I don't have a computer with more than 8 gigs of ram so no point sending this wallet to me.

John or Yacare? do either of you guys have a machine capable of opening this?

To empty this wallet will take 11500 transactions of 1M in size? I had this issue on beecoin 1 it would only send 20 million or it said error.

I think a fork to stop the block tax will be essential else how can the wallet ever be used? it will simply grow out of all control. Besides we don't need tax now we have billions of coins there to use.

Right now nothing can be done with these coins since there are no buyers for 11.5 billion beecoins. However we need to get them destroyed or moved to be used for new projects and services.

If soopy is leaving i hope one senior member can step up and help us with this wallet problem.

This is an interesting problem!  I did not realize this was an issue but find it a bit intriguing.  Why the limitation on sending only 1 million, is this because the wallet.dat has just gotten too big or is this a limitation in the code itself?  Seems like there would be something that could be tweaked in code to allow sending more at a time.

That's a sizable amount if used for marketing of the coin.......are some of these still owed to previous Bee 1 coin holders or would this all be made avail for marketing if retrieved?

What would be the point in destroying the coins and why is this being considered an option?  I would assume if these coins were destroyed, that would kill almost have the total coin supply which would in theory raise the value for current coin holders but the community would lose the much needed funds for marketing?

I have 2 gaming machines with 16 gigs of ram, am sure either of them could handle this wallet but unfortunately i am not a senior member.  If there is a way I can help without fear from the community....I am more than willing.  I am not a huge bag holder of Bee 2, but certainly have enough that I want to see this coin survive like many others here!

If I can be of any help, feel free to PM me.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:42:16 PM

ME MAN OF FEW WORD.......... (Normally)[/size]

It did not cross my mind that due to a few comments from a (AND YES I WILL SAY IT OUT LOUD), the not so nice guy, you would throw in the towel.......

all said..........

P.S. i have seen alot worse comments out there for other coins and the DEV didn´t quit.............

I have had the same thoughts, the one thing I hate about this crypto world is the rude loud mouth brats everywhere you go.......I say brats, because MANY people in almost every coin thread you read act like children!  It does seem absolutely silly to see a dev quit from a little inevitable bashing, as......well it seems like an inevitable thing every dev goes through with just about every coin that launches.

It does appear though in this case, that soopy has really done most of what he can for this coin and it also appears there are still trustworthy and good people backing this coin........guess we're just gonna have to see what happens here and try to support where we can.

I really don't think anybody should be mad at soopy for leaving, from my understanding he has done a LOT to help this coin and community......as he has done with numerous other coins.  So far I have followed him with 2 such coins, the first I made some decent coin from his efforts and the second will likely do the same.  Appreciate your efforts brother and wish you the best on your next adventure/s!
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:53:47 PM

ME MAN OF FEW WORD.......... (Normally)[/size]

It did not cross my mind that due to a few comments from a (AND YES I WILL SAY IT OUT LOUD), the not so nice guy, you would throw in the towel.......

all said..........

I have had the same thoughts, the one thing I hate about this crypto world is the rude loud mouth brats everywhere you go.......I say brats, because MANY people in almost every coin thread you read act like children!  It does seem absolutely silly to see a dev quit from a little inevitable bashing, as......well it seems like an inevitable thing every dev goes through with just about every coin that launches.

It does appear though in this case, that soopy has really done most of what he can for this coin and it also appears there are still trustworthy and good people backing this coin........guess we're just gonna have to see what happens here and try to support where we can.

I really don't think anybody should be mad at soopy for leaving, from my understanding he has done a LOT to help this coin and community......as he has done with numerous other coins.  So far I have followed him with 2 such coins, the first I made some decent coin from his efforts and the second will likely do the same.  Appreciate your efforts brother and wish you the best on your next adventure/s!

Not Mad, Angry, Upset, etc, etc, etc,..............

Just genuinely surprised, flabbergasted, startled, astonished, amazed, astounded, stuned, shocked, ETC, ETC, ETC,................

P.S. : No need to change the wording on the quote.............

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:37:47 PM

P.S. : No need to change the wording on the quote.............

haha.....I laughed when I did that, my wife has apparently trained me well.......she HATES that word.  After 20 years of marriage I cannot even copy n paste it behind her back lol:-)
bluejean

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:36:34 PM

Leave town for a week and it all falls apart...wtf   Angry

I swear I can't pick a coin that has no drama...community assholes...devs disappearing or quitting...or just a outright scam

I can't believe Soopy is quitting because of one loud mouthed punk....Soopy, I've seen other devs take much worse and act like it's nothing...it seems like it comes with the territory in crypto

And if you'll look back at the posts by that shithead xlilbearx....you'll see that I defended you every time he said something stupid or at least when I was around....I tried to get him to see the positive but you just can't help some people and he's a miserable wretch of a person

I guess none of that matters now...

Well..it's onward and upward anyway...we need to find a new dev....there are plenty of coins to fund a new dev and projects and games for Bee2

I bought into this coin before the original dev disappeared....so I do appreciate everything you did Soopy...without you this coin would be nigh dead...so thank you and I wish you well...just wish you would reconsider but understand if you won't
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:09:51 AM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Beecoin V2 for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BEE2

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:51:24 AM

Ok so it seems Soopy wants out of bee2. I don't blame him because he has done what he said and changed the algo to x11. That was what he agreed upon not becoming community manager and project manager.

We have 11.5 billion beecoins. This is around 30% of the total beecoins that exist.  

We need to get these moved to a wallet that works correctly so we can use them for projects, services and a new developer or we need to get a new wallet out there that locks those coins down so they are essentially dead.

The new wallet could also get rid of the block tax since we have billions of development coins now.

I will advertise on the main board for a escrow level member to set up a bee2 wallet and have the coins moved to them if possible or even another very known developer who can hold them and help beecoin push forward from this point.

We need a known dev or escrow member that is able to deal with this wallet and get these coins usable for beecoin or destroyed. Right now beecoin isn't going anywhere in this position.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:00:34 PM

Hello Everyone,

Original post here:

Thanks again.

~SoopY~
"IMJim" has offered to help. We also have yacare, cryptohunter and a host of other concerned members worrying about beecoin. I should be most worried of all, because I am the biggest funder of Beecoin.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:16:15 PM

Hello Everyone,

Original post here:

Thanks again.

~SoopY~
"IMJim" has offered to help. We also have yacare, cryptohunter and a host of other concerned members worrying about beecoin. I should be most worried of all, because I am the biggest funder of Beecoin.

Indeed John. I mean why don't you become the new community leader? we would all support you. I put in only 12 LTC i believe you funded 12 LTC + 4 BTC?  so therefore makes sense you lead the coin if you ask me.

To proceed i would suggest setting up 5 pass protected wallets and getting the coins moved to cold storage asap that yes can be viewed on the block explorer to make everyone happy. The coins can not be left in a wallet where the tax will eventually cause the wallet to become so large it can not be operational.

Also to be credible as a coin all coins need to be held by a person and only that person knows the passwords. Then if the coins start moving we will know who is moving them. You can not really have shared access to wallets since if the coins start vanishing nobody will know who is responsible.

Make sure you have a clean machine.

Make 5 wallets and encrypt with 5 different strong passwords and test they work fine. Create backups of them all on a couple of usb sticks and put them in some different places.

Then post the 5 wallet addresses on this thread.

We will then fill those up with coins from the master wallet 2 billion + in each.  Then coins can then be held by john and we open wallets gradually to use the coins for projects and giveaways.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:17:52 PM

Moved Another 28120000 to the Public Wallet.

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

Moving More Coins from the main Wallet.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:22:13 PM

Moved Another 28120000 to the Public Wallet.

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

Moving More Coins from the main Wallet.

Good to hear. Let's get the coin in a position where we can't suffer critics every 5 mins and spend days fighting. Let's focus on doing some good things for beecoin rather than wasting energy replying to claims of scams. If we are fully transparent scam claims can be deleted without evidence.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:23:02 AM

I really want this coin to succeed, after investing more than 4 BTC, to help lift the original beecoin out of the gutter. I hope that we can resolve the "HUGE LIVE WALLET" crisis.

bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:33:01 AM

I can't blame soopy for leaving.  SUM2 is doing so well compared to BEE2 and BEE2 is way more of a maintenance nightmare.   He needs to do what makes him money.  The xlilfagx guy is just a convenient reason to go.  Pile that on the BEE2 community not even able to find a manager or make a decision to do with coins.  Very sad indeed. 

I will never invest in a coin with over 1B coins again.   Ever...

Sorry to see you go soopy.  Good luck with your other projects.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:38:28 AM

I can't blame soopy for leaving.  SUM2 is doing so well compared to BEE2 and BEE2 is way more of a maintenance nightmare.   He needs to do what makes him money.  The xlilfagx guy is just a convenient reason to go.  Pile that on the BEE2 community not even able to find a manager or make a decision to do with coins.  Very sad indeed. 

I will never invest in a coin with over 1B coins again.   Ever...

Sorry to see you go soopy.  Good luck with your other projects.

Mistakes happen, it is just a learning curve. I do not like people that just complain, without any positive input - you can see that soopy has problems with the wallet - we need to find a solution first. We still have an opportunity to change things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: