Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:12:02 AM

i see mintpal trading just died after over 4000btc volume. Whales sleeping?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:15:14 AM

i see mintpal trading just died after over 4000btc volume. Whales sleeping?

And on the 7th day, Sunday, the whales rested.

patronis

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:17:09 AM

[quoteAnd on the 7th day, Sunday, the whales rested.][/quote]

nah money never sleeps
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:21:31 AM

What ever happened to under promise, over deliver.

It would be better for future updates for the team to put out a wallet release successfully, and on time before promoting it on twitter and elsewhere.

After how much talk about it, and how it would be out today, no reason to fail. If you cannot make a deadline you impose on yourself, and continuously talk it up. I see no good coming out of that.

IMO, it would be nice to see our dev's play less hype man, and be more responsible about making deadlines and keeping our technology cutting edge. This would improve the price more than anything and instill the confidence to take it to the next level.

Sorry, we hit every deadline before this. Yesterday really needed with us... I was being personally attacked and went into defense mode. It was an unusual day.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
ezimedia

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:26:44 AM

If you are correct and VeriCoin makes it to the 3rd spot, and reaches a market cap of $56,000,000, we would be looking at 350,000 satoshis.

Honestly, with the fiat to VRC and credit card to VRC, this seems small. The focus of these updates is to take VRC mainstream. When we've gone mainstream, VRC could likely exceed $56,000,000 market cap and probably start to approach half a billion. This would place us in the 1 to 3 million satoshi range. When VRC starts rising up the charts news sites, blogs, and twitter accounts will start sharing. We may even get another CoinDesk article up. There may be a correction, but a small one. Dumps become weaker and weaker as news sites pick up on VRC.

Are you guys retarded?  The buy VRC credit card service comes from a 3rd party company who will also offer the purchase of OTHER altcoins.  It will NOT be VRC exclusive.  The only thing VRC is doing is adding the option to buy inside the wallet, as opposed to through the companies website.  AKA, its a fucking gimmick, just like veribit.  And verisend is a laughable anonymity solution (trusted / centralized / fail).

Can't wait for this epic dump.

Newbie with 12 posts.. just posting more FUD.... if you don't like the coin then move on to another coin and stop posting your crap under a new user account..

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
patronis

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:27:09 AM

and a promised wallet appeared? what are we supposed to invest in ??

M.I.A  Grin
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:31:40 AM

Do people out there with technical know how think they could make some VeriCoin faucets?

Looking up the search engine queries people are looking for the term "VeriCoin Faucet" quite often.

Yet we only have 1 active one that any community member can share. And from the few responses I heard the community really appreciates it.

Anyone know any other faucets other than http://vrcfaucet.visitbit.com/, or websites that attract community members of VeriCoin with small giveaways?

Organic search for this and several other vericoin related projects are picking up. Any help in gathering this information will benefit all parties involved. Win, win , win.

*edit* Okay so I am looking into creating a faucet. If I want to change it from bitcoin to VeriCoin will it be hard? Anyone with information on faucet creation have advice?

I like the faucet you talk about above.. and use as often as I can... I just checked godaddy for VeriCoinFaucet.com and it was taken... so wonder if the owner is going to make a new vericoin faucet soon...

I got a few vericoin domain names ideas I am going to grab soon and build some sites around the coin also...

I would go get on them! I got a few of the ones i liked for vericoin about a month ago and a few more in the last week or 2 that came to mind.

VeriCoinWallet.com , BuyVeriCoin.com. I went to just look and a lot of the ones with a (s) on the end are taken now. As the coin gets more community the ability for those websites to generate revenue over time should increase. The only reason I didn't register 100's of the better VeriCoin domains is that they need to proove all these claims with actions. If everything the devs say, comes true, you could really have some nice virtual real estate in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:40:44 AM

It would be better for future updates for the team to put out a wallet release successfully, and on time before promoting it on twitter and elsewhere.

After how much talk about it, and how it would be out today, no reason to fail. If you cannot make a deadline you impose on yourself, and continuously talk it up. I see no good coming out of that.

IMO, it would be nice to see our dev's play less hype man, and be more responsible about making deadlines and keeping our technology cutting edge. This would improve the price more than anything and instill the confidence to take it to the next level.

Sorry, we hit every deadline before this. Yesterday really needed with us... I was being personally attacked and went into defense mode. It was an unusual day.

I think you and the team do a great job all in all. I can just nitpick a little bit because I want this coin to be great! We can have no failures if we don't set ourselves up for them. Failures in crypto are okay, and can be overcome leading to a stronger coin. When failures start to become common place, then it comes across much more damaging to the coin and its future and it turns people away.

The technology roadmap is impressive. Lets bang that out before making more promises. We already have a fiat wallet on july 4 planned, and this one isn't even out yet, know what I mean? Let dev 3 work under his terms, not what the community expects of him.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:47:46 AM

I think you and the team do a great job all in all. I can just nitpick a little bit because I want this coin to be great! We can have no failures if we don't set ourselves up for them. Failures in crypto are okay, and can be overcome leading to a stronger coin. When failures start to become common place, then it comes across much more damaging to the coin and its future and it turns people away.

The technology roadmap is impressive. Lets bang that out before making more promises. We already have a fiat wallet on july 4 planned, and this one isn't even out yet, know what I mean? Let dev 3 work under his terms, not what the community expects of him.

Sure, however, this particular Wallet release is being heard but by Dev3, but effects. I'm working with moolah. Io on the next with fiat.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
deadpixel504

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:04:18 PM

About how much longer until I see my first pay out in vericoin from my mining rig? What determines when I've passed a certain threshold to where coins can be transferred into my vericoin wallet. Im kind of freaking out because I dont even see my VRC address in the worker stats. It will be there maybe like 1 out of every 10 times that I check. Just started about a half a day ago.

cgminer version 3.7.3 - Started: 2014-06-29 05:09:59 - 0 days 01:48:15
 Pool management GPU management Settings Display options Quit
 5s:198.0M (avg):190.5Mh/s | A:256  R:0  HW:0  WU:2.8/m  WUE:0.0%
 ST: 2  SS: 0  NB: 247  LW: 1276  GF: 7  RF: 0
 Connected to pool.vericoin.info diff 32 with stratum as user VGoTxH3RfGnWNGVSuA8p5cmEJ5VPVbbd4d
 Pool 0  Diff: 1.31M  Started: 06:57:52  Best share: 1.25K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 GPU 0:  70.0C 100%    | 197.2M/190.6Mh/s | R:0.0% HW:0 WU:2.8/m I: 5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Accepted difficulty shares: 1000
 Rejected difficulty shares: 0
 Reject ratio: 0.0%
 Items worked on: 436
 Discarded work due to new blocks: 512
 Stale submissions discarded due to new blocks: 0
 Unable to get work from server occasions: 7
 Submitting work remotely delay occasions: 0

ezimedia

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:09:16 PM

Vericoin needs it's own forum, start a community.

http://www.veritalk.info

The forum is live for 1 day now, in some kind of beta testing.

I've shared the link via IRC and that was pretty much it.
Encourage everyone to register though and contribute. I'm pretty open to ideas and forum collaboration if one is so inclined.

Feel free to share it and show up, present yourself.

Sharing your forum on twitter, maybe it would be a good idea you add some social media share options in the footer of your site... would make it easier to people to share your site

X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:11:24 PM

"why i am mining and no payments yet?" (half day mining )
maybe coz it pays once every 24h like almost all the other multipools converting the payout from btc to other alts?

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
deadpixel504

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:17:47 PM

THANKS THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW Smiley The site didnt really say anything, it gives no details whatsoever about how they operate, so I was just curious, I figured it was something like that.
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:25:31 PM

Just watched the new google hangouts  and was very impressed by all.   Clear to see VRC has the best and most genius working Dev team on the planet, with one of the hardest working guys in crypto promoting it, a MR J. Bosch. (wiz).

There are other coins that do not want to see VRC succeed as  it will put the final nail in their coffin, but this is crypto and just like in the real world, only the best will survive.

Delays will happen, as in life, but this is great, because you know the devs are perfectionists and will not release anything until it is 100% First Class!

So. Relax guys. You have the best Devs in the job working on this coin, with a outstanding promoter.  All is in safe hands.

If you want to worry about anything, worry about the ass hole whales trying to scare people into selling coins cheap and people putting up fake twitter accounts to spread fud.  

ezimedia

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:25:59 PM

Do people out there with technical know how think they could make some VeriCoin faucets?

Looking up the search engine queries people are looking for the term "VeriCoin Faucet" quite often.

Yet we only have 1 active one that any community member can share. And from the few responses I heard the community really appreciates it.

Anyone know any other faucets other than http://vrcfaucet.visitbit.com/, or websites that attract community members of VeriCoin with small giveaways?

Organic search for this and several other vericoin related projects are picking up. Any help in gathering this information will benefit all parties involved. Win, win , win.

*edit* Okay so I am looking into creating a faucet. If I want to change it from bitcoin to VeriCoin will it be hard? Anyone with information on faucet creation have advice?

I like the faucet you talk about above.. and use as often as I can... I just checked godaddy for VeriCoinFaucet.com and it was taken... so wonder if the owner is going to make a new vericoin faucet soon...

I got a few vericoin domain names ideas I am going to grab soon and build some sites around the coin also...

I would go get on them! I got a few of the ones i liked for vericoin about a month ago and a few more in the last week or 2 that came to mind.

VeriCoinWallet.com , BuyVeriCoin.com. I went to just look and a lot of the ones with a (s) on the end are taken now. As the coin gets more community the ability for those websites to generate revenue over time should increase. The only reason I didn't register 100's of the better VeriCoin domains is that they need to proove all these claims with actions. If everything the devs say, comes true, you could really have some nice virtual real estate in the future.

That is right... the person that owns vericoin.com must be happy , what if vericoin - sorry- not if but when vericoin hits the huge main stream the owner of vericoin will be laughing... what if you could have got bitcoin.com in the first year of bitcoin.com

even if vericoin does not work out what has he lost $10... a pizza... not like 10,000 bc for a pizza.. so who is the first person that is going to spend 10,000 vericoins for the pizza and go down in history...  ARE YOU THE ONE>>>>

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:29:37 PM

THANKS THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW Smiley The site didnt really say anything, it gives no details whatsoever about how they operate, so I was just curious, I figured it was something like that.

Good question / Answer.

Added to the F.A.Q on VeriCoinSupport.com

For those new people, we are creating a resource to help improve community support.

We have 24-7 help now if you got a question. We generally respond within a few hours. Sometimes it may take up to 24-48 hours if no admins are around.

ezimedia

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:35:14 PM

There's no "FUD".  

They promised a wallet release on June 28.  They did not release it. They offered no explanation as to why.

This is dev team fail, pure and simple.  It's cool to miss a deadline, it's not at all cool to not talk about it.

if u would just do your reaserch and not sit in your moms basement with your dik and your hand , you would know that the devs said couple hours ago in the youtube community meeting that the beta wallet is done and it will be realeased today for sure, it doesent matter if its the 28th or early 29th, the most important thing is that its done , so stop FUDING , because obv that is your role here. I wonder how many promises did you break in your life?

When professionals miss deadlines, they communicate that it's going to happen.

That has not happened here.

Sorry, but the very simple fact is that the lack of communication about a missed deadline does hurt the team's credibility.

Whether you like it or not, that's the truth of it

I fully agree with you and we are in a really-really serious trouble right now. The the International Space Station will probably explode because the mission critical VeriCoin wallet beta version 1.01 was not released to random user Bitcycle. The Nato and United Nations are also switched to crisis operation mode because of the VeriCoin wallet beta version 1.01 is not available for random user.

PS:
I have been designing software for many years, and always miss the deadlines. That's how this industry works. I am sure you will be fine with the current wallet.

Have you seen all the violence in Iraq today cause they missed the deadline for the wallet... iran is well pissed... and Obama has been on the phone all day... and the illuminati have just got of skype with the main devs... So we are in good hands

pratico

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:40:54 PM

Wallet missed deadline? Not surprised... Considering all the time the devs spent hyping their gimmick wallet "features'' on forums and video casts... Instead of coding.
alwa1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:49:19 PM

Not me, just someone from twitter, not the developers  Grin
Maybe that was the balance before the yesterday correction
patronis

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:49:54 PM

Wallet missed deadline? Not surprised... Considering all the time the devs spent hyping their gimmick wallet "features'' on forums and video casts... Instead of coding.

you fuked up the treads. ClOCK dev are making videos of there progress not VRC. But before you go over there to make FUD , they had some windows issuses with there wallet (windows version) but it was done today and realesed . The same hick up have VRC devs and they are working on it NOW.
So please go under a rock or move on to the next tread......
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: