Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 11:57:51 AM

Just go back a few days on yourtrully post.

He was a DRK holder, DRK went down, with every other crypto due to rise in VRC.

His logical way to "WIN" Go and attack the coin that is doing well.

Just read a few past posts of his, the transition from his old coins to talking on VRC makes sense. He took a big loss on his DRK position and others, now he wants to cause problems here.

I would be shocked to find yourtrully actually cares about VRC.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100coin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:58:58 AM

Buy a bit recently, don't know how to rise??
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 11:59:09 AM

For a guy who claimed to be paid $75/hour, he doesn't sound too professional about it.  Sounds more like whining for attention.  So I wouldn't pay no mind to his claims.

-tb-

I actually get paid more than 75 an hour when I do security consulting, and why do I have to act professional with someone who is not paying me, lying to me, building closed source projects off open source roots to make money and has a community of greedy idiots who try to deflect any claims that there are issues.

Regardless if you are being paid or not, if you come out sounding arrogant, not too many people will listen even if your claims are true.  Telling people how much you make is meaningless in the virtual world...

-tb-

You can cherry pick what I said to make me sound arrogant, but in my opinion it is more arrogant to run an 8 million dollar economy on shoddy closed source software and dismiss claims there might be issues with your centralized services.

F*ck off you shitty little FUDer!!! You are a hater that's all I see in this posts!!!

If that is all you see, then you need help with.reading comprehension because I wouldn't have gotten 250 VRC free from the developer for just spreading FUD.

Lol, you don't think other people thought of making money through that way? Ever heard of the squeeky wheel gets the grease?

Just because he wants to shut you up. You don't deserve ANY VRC for your actions. Our community here is growing strong. Not many people come here to cause a scene in public that can be done in private who actually care. The devs are really open and availible. To come make a scene here and claim your helping is so rude, its embarrassing to think you think your getting away with it!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
yourstruly

Activity: 308

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 11:59:26 AM

You can cherry pick what I said to make me sound arrogant, but in my opinion it is more arrogant to run an 8 million dollar economy on shoddy closed source software and dismiss claims there might be issues with your centralized services.

Quote from: pnosker
I've sent you a bug bounty of 250 VRC (or around $75+). Thanks again for your help

Very dismissive indeed.

Do you know what might be a better way to submit bug reports? GitHub? Email? Making your points in a clear and concise manner other than: "I make 234987298374 dollars a day and have a 22 inch penis"? There's a right way and a wrong way of doing things, currently you're on the wrong road and coming across as arrogant, self-centred and egotistical.

All that aside, VeriBit ≠ VeriCoin. It's a centralised service built on top of the open-source VeriCoin. You don't complain that MintPal is closed-source and centralised do you? What about CoinBase?

I actually would make the claim that it would be much better for MintPal and CoinBase to be open source. If MtGox was open source, no one would have never lost money because we would have seen the problems immediately in the code.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:00:14 PM

I love how this thread immediately became about me instead of the security flaws and other issues I'm bringing up with the source code.

It is pretty telling.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:02:09 PM

I love how this thread immediately became about me instead of the security flaws and other issues I'm bringing up with the source code.

It is pretty telling.

The security was talked about and left alone by the dev a long time ago, its being resolved.

You on the other hand don't shut up and leave. You made your point, move on?

What are your intentions of sitting in this thread, repeating yourself time and time again? Might be better to talk to the dev straight away instead of all this running around no?

As someone whose set to work on an exchange you must have a bit more intelligence than your showing today.

PositivelyInsane

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:02:17 PM

Anyone notice on mintpal that Vertcoin has doubled in price in the past 6 hours... just before I logged off Vericoin and vertcoin were both sitting at 47k there abouts and now vertcoin is sitting at 100k+ sats , so I think Vericoin willalso soon be hitting over the 100K sat mark..

Looks like Vertcoin is adding a lot of features and ideas vericoin has and is adding....

also with both coin names so close to each other are they riding on each other success...

was thinking about this.... a mate says to his buddy you should check out vericoin and his buddy gets online and finds vertcoin and buys it cause he got mixed up....

Newbies getting in to crypto could get these two coins confused with each other...

What if by error you are on and exchange and you transfer vericoin to a vertcoin wallet by mistake.. or the other way around... I bet that has happened to people before... specially if you are very tired.. mistakes happen...

Could both these coins merge to become a monster coin... and both dev teams work together on the one coin... instead of trying to out do each other... just thinking out aloud now..
so.. while there's been a lot of FUDding here, the other coin shoots up 100%~
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:03:44 PM

It is pretty telling.

The security was talked about and left alone by the dev a long time ago, its being resolved.

I don't know what thread you are reading but maybe not this one?

One issue was talked about, the developer downplayed the issue. I immediately found a way around his "closing the webservices" and found several others. So I don't think it was exactly resolved.

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:04:59 PM

so.. while there's been a lot of FUDding here, the other coin shoots up 100%~

Sorry but zoom out. Vertcoin is in terminal decline and has been for a while.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:05:36 PM

It is pretty telling.

One issue was talked about, the developer downplayed the issue. I immediately found a way around his "closing the webservices" and found several others. So I don't think it was exactly resolved.

You don't think anything the dev tells you is fact, so why should we hold your words accountable over the dev, whose clearly responded to you several times and made it clear your concerns.

You don't listen well either, He said it was there intention to close the web services anyways, now that its integrated into the wallet.

Do you listen, or just speak?

Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:07:34 PM

Wow, this thread sure smells like FUD lately.

Lets see here, who am I gonna trust when it comes to deciding whether or not something is okay. The dev whose name and background I know, or the person hiding behind a screen name claiming that everything is in trouble.

Let me think...

┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:08:30 PM

It is pretty telling.

You don't think anything the dev tells you is fact, so why should we hold your words accountable over the dev, whose clearly responded to you several times and made it clear your concerns.

You don't listen well either, He said it was there intention to close the web services anyways, now that its integrated into the wallet.

If I didn't listen to the dev how could I have rewritten the script to bypass his "fixes"? The wallet access the webservice with a different URL which I was able to find in a matter of seconds. http://verisend.vericoin.info/Default/apiSendBtc?sendto=1NsqLEmk7bckyxocJToBYmgkte2j5KMGZp&amount=1

How could I have known what he was saying was blatant lying when I checked it out myself? You should seriously go back and read the conversation slower, maybe it would help.

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:09:40 PM

You sure are being very generous with your time.  Roll Eyes

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:10:02 PM

It is pretty telling.

If I didn't listen to the dev how could I have rewritten the script to bypass his "fixes"? The wallet access the webservice with a different URL which I was able to find in a matter of seconds. http://verisend.vericoin.info/Default/apiSendBtc?sendto=1NsqLEmk7bckyxocJToBYmgkte2j5KMGZp&amount=1

How could I have known what he was saying was blatant lying when I checked it out myself? You should seriously go back and read the conversation slower, maybe it would help.

You fail to comprehend what hes told you. He responded to every concern you have. If you have a concern he is missing, can't you PM him to clarify this? Maybe it would better solve the problem, and not potentially impact the community..

But wait. How will you cause FUD in a PM?

yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:10:24 PM

Lets see here, who am I gonna trust when it comes to deciding whether or not something is okay. The dev whose name and background I know, or the person hiding behind a screen name claiming that everything is in trouble.

Let me think...

Nice use of logical fallacy, it would make sense I guess if you ignored all the evidence and example code I provided.

patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:10:45 PM

Anyone notice on mintpal that Vertcoin has doubled in price in the past 6 hours... just before I logged off Vericoin and vertcoin were both sitting at 47k there abouts and now vertcoin is sitting at 100k+ sats , so I think Vericoin willalso soon be hitting over the 100K sat mark..

Looks like Vertcoin is adding a lot of features and ideas vericoin has and is adding....

also with both coin names so close to each other are they riding on each other success...

was thinking about this.... a mate says to his buddy you should check out vericoin and his buddy gets online and finds vertcoin and buys it cause he got mixed up....

Newbies getting in to crypto could get these two coins confused with each other...

What if by error you are on and exchange and you transfer vericoin to a vertcoin wallet by mistake.. or the other way around... I bet that has happened to people before... specially if you are very tired.. mistakes happen...

Could both these coins merge to become a monster coin... and both dev teams work together on the one coin... instead of trying to out do each other... just thinking out aloud now..

VTC went upbecause the dev ann. the stealh adresses
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:12:46 PM

It is pretty telling.

You fail to comprehend what hes told you. He responded to every concern you have. If you have a concern he is missing, can't you PM him to clarify this? Maybe it would better solve the problem, and not potentially impact the community..

But wait. How will you cause FUD in a PM?

So any legitimate issue is FUD in your head? You are abusing that word. All development of an open source project should be talked about in private removing all transparency?

He has not responded to every concern, he has sidestepped them and lied. The newest version of the script I presented still works without issues and there are even more issues beyond that. His only response to that was Veribit isn't Vericoin (because vericoin is just Bitcoin with find and replace, its open source which is why the code is secure and works) its just a primary feature.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:13:03 PM

Let me think...

Nice use of logical fallacy, it would make sense I guess if you ignored all the evidence and example code I provided.

Has your code worked yet? Please stop talking how much you can hack, and go do it!

Clearly the Dev says risks are mitigated, you say they aren't.

Go prove your point, thats the only thing I can say.

If your words can be as dangerous as your actions, go show us.

IMO your all words and no action, clearly you had to re-write your scrypt cause it didn't work.

Now, when your successful, please come back and share your concerns.

Until then the dev has gave you every response to why it won't work. Yet you claim it works.. But, yet, you cannot get it to work, you say the dev lied to you instead of believing the fail safe mechanisms they put in place.

Put your scrypt in action, if it wins, you can donate the money back and work with dev to fix it, I am sure you would be loaded with money from VRC community if you actually help and cut the FUD.

yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:14:58 PM

Let me think...

Has your code worked yet? please stop talking how much you can hack, and go do it!

Clearly the Dev says risks are mitigated, you say they aren't.

Go prove your point, thats the only thing I can say.

If your words can be as dangerous as your actions, go show us.

IMO your all words and no action, clearly you had to re-write your scrypt cause it didn't work.

Now, when your successful, please come back and share your concerns.

Until then the dev has gave you every response to why it won't work. Yet you claim it works.. But, yet, you cannot get it to work, you say the dev lied to you instead of believing the fail safe mechanisms they put in place.

The code does work but I have no desire to steal money from the developers. And I shouldn't have to steal money from the developers and break the system in order to have a fair and open discussion about the security issues. That is an ridiculous assertion.

Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:15:32 PM

Let me think...

Not required. That would be making my decision on the narrow scale. Besides, I neither code nor am inclined to learn how, so I must trust someone. Too many variables at play here. You make it public when you could have made it known privately and directly, which would have been more efficient. You make claims to your experience and worth, yet provide no proof. Your post history speaks for itself.

I am simply applying Occam's Razor. It's rarely wrong, and it says you are full of sh*t.

┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: