Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:08:53 PM

Instead of all this fud talk and talk of other coins.

Can people here actually do something positive for Vericoin?

Like maybe go to fiver and spend a whole $5 on something that will help promote this great coin.

Thank you  Smiley

Please post here what you did to promote vericoin.  You tube videos are highly recommended!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:34:05 PM

Like maybe go to fiver and spend a whole $5 on something that will help promote this great coin.

Thank you  Smiley

Please post here what you did to promote vericoin.  You tube videos are highly recommended!

Working extremely hard to get web properties up. Trying to drive traffic, after traffic will work on revenue, and after we gain revenues, EVERYTHING will go back into the network and development of general crypto services that can be made more efficient.

We are focused on VRC because its potential to disrupt the market. We got these domains shortly after VeriCoin launch and with the increased awareness of VeriCoin we are starting to get our feet on the ground.

Just started tracking analytics past week, we are getting about 50 organic, and 50 non organic traffic each day and we have not even begun to make our websites to the design and capability we know the future holds.

Exciting times for VRC.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:48:56 PM

yup will see the 30 today for sure
patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:51:04 PM

anybody knows anything about the VRC/usd comming?
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:51:55 PM

BTW without pumpers and dumpers did coin would have 3 btc volume , just look the last 30min dead TRADING on VRC on mintpal, now how can the coin ""make"" or "break" DRK without pumpers??? simply it cant . so everyone has too get use to it IE, FONTAS and others are part of the eco-system for good.

As i said i am fine with Pump & Dump ..i have been around for more than the last 5 mins in this game

What i am not fine with is trying to compete with a situation that can trade at a loss..as there cost base is negligible

Is this the case with the current state of affairs ??

In reference to teh last 30 mins on mintpal no trade ...everybody myself included saw the 250k & 150k dumps which where trading loss's  and realized that there is no way to compete with that Sad

There has been up until this point awesome demand for VRC and super positive grass roots trading....

I dont know what is the real story ...but something does not add up Sad

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:52:01 PM

Thank you  Smiley

Please post here what you did to promote vericoin.  You tube videos are highly recommended!

true as we just talk FUD and make the coin degrade our self we should take some steps towards the future of the coin.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:55:35 PM

yup will see the 30 today for sure

Perhaps that is what the money wants you to think?

If I was a big shot, and wanted to get the most I could... I could use this tactic to, Its simple really and been used to success many times before. I may be wrong, it could test lower levels.

You get out weak hands, people who have been conditioned to think a crash to 30k is imminent, meanwhile they been bouncing the price around the bottom of trendlines for a day now scooping up any volume that came, Now volume is drying, what happened last time, Buy orders had to come in at higher levels to meet true supply / demand.

As much as we all hate it, Its profitable to scare emotional / weak investors.

This should not be a day trade if you get what crypto is, but a investment. This is the first crypto that smells of being better than bitcoin and with the right size to position itself to go BOOM out of the gates. It already has.. and a little profit taking comes in. This is where real investors, and amatures are decided.

It was last stop 20k where it went sideways after reaching 30, almost to 60 now back to 40, You see the fib pattern? 1,2,3,4, Where is 5? Pull out the charts and then think about the catalyst of July 4. If you own VRC and sell here, I can officially call you a MADMAN!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:58:15 PM

BTW without pumpers and dumpers did coin would have 3 btc volume , just look the last 30min dead TRADING on VRC on mintpal, now how can the coin ""make"" or "break" DRK without pumpers??? simply it cant . so everyone has too get use to it IE, FONTAS and others are part of the eco-system for good.

As i said i am fine with Pump & Dump ..i have been around for more than the last 5 mins in this game

What i am not fine with is trying to compete with a situation that can trade at a loss..as there cost base is negligible

Is this the case with the current state of affairs ??

In reference to teh last 30 mins on mintpal no trade ...everybody myself included saw the 250k & 150k dumps which where trading loss's  and realized that there is no way to compete with that Sad

There has been up until this point awesome demand for VRC and super positive grass roots trading....

I dont know what is the real story ...but something does not add up Sad

A lot of people claim wallets are not growing fast enough. But if you just buy a coin, most people do not immediately transfer it to the wallet, especially not when a coin is so volatile.

Would you go take out a loan when you see interest rates that are volatile, or would you wait? Same kinda thing. I would leave my coins on a safe exchange in case of price swings in either direction that met a price criteria to buy or sell.

Which is why we see so many large addresses and why the top 1000 of every coin is always so uneven, Exchanges use the same wallets, and have the same data tracked, and they house thousands of peoples "HOT" wallets.

patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:59:34 PM

If I was a big shot, and wanted to get the most I could... I could use this tactic to, Its simple really and been used to success many times before. I may be wrong, it could test lower levels.

You get out weak hands, people who have been conditioned to think a crash to 30k is imminent, meanwhile they been bouncing the price around the bottom of trendlines for a day now scooping up any volume that came, Now volume is drying, what happened last time, Buy orders had to come in at higher levels to meet true supply / demand.

This should not be a day trade if you get what crypto is, but a investment. This is the first crypto that smells of being better than bitcoin and with the right size to position itself to go BOOM out of the gates. It already has.. and a little profit taking comes in. This is where real investors, and amatures are decided.

It was last stop 20k where it went sideways after reaching 30, almost to 60 now back to 40, You see the fib pattern? 1,2,3,4, Where is 5? Pull out the charts and then think about the catalyst of July 4. If you own VRC and sell here, I can officially call you a MADMAN!

whats on july 4th if i can ask?
T-800

Activity: 205
Merit: 105

【Ƀ】➔ ☽

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:01:18 PM

Can staking be improved so it stakes even when the wallet is locked? And is it possible to show an estimation of the actual stake you'll recieve?

Oh and how about a VeriCoin ATM? That'd be (one of the) first altcoin ATM's. Apart from being functional, it'll definitely draw some attention. I'd definitely donate some coins to the fund if this is going to be developed.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:02:14 PM

VeriCoin ATM is a good concept but it will need a greater community support to set up it and running smooth.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:03:03 PM

whats on july 4th if i can ask?

The fiat wallet integration. Well, I would like to hope its still on for that day, but moolah.io is having a hickup getting the system up. VRC team needs that working to integrate to wallet. So its a waiting game on VRC part, they where told july 1 they could test and implement the fiat things.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:03:52 PM

VeriCoin ATM is a good concept but it will need a greater community support to set up it and running smooth.

The dev already bought an ATM that will be located in NJ somewhere, and another VRC community member plans to buy 2 more for southern USA.

I registered VeriCoinATM just other day, I will make a list of everyplace you can buy / sell VeriCoin in the USA once they roll out.

Will have a simple map, all the atms, will be dots, you can click on em for info, ect. Everything I am trying to develop is mobile friendly, trying to stay with VRC ahead of times Smiley

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:05:50 PM

The dev already bought an ATM that will be located in NJ somewhere, and another VRC community member plans to buy 2 more for southern USA.

I registered VeriCoinATM just other day, I will make a list of everyplace you can buy / sell VeriCoin in the USA once they roll out.

Will have a simple map, all the atms, will be dots, you can click on em for info, ect.

so july 4th is the announce of vericoinATM?

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:08:28 PM

The fiat wallet integration. Well, I would like to hope its still on for that day, but moolah.io is having a hickup getting the system up. VRC team needs that working to integrate to wallet. So its a waiting game on VRC part, they where told july 1 they could test and implement the fiat things.

so officially its going to be released the 4th of july ? or is it speculation? thats the thing there is no officail roadmap of future development on the main  page. Every INfo i have too find on twitters or other sources not easy .
patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:09:15 PM

Will have a simple map, all the atms, will be dots, you can click on em for info, ect. Everything I am trying to develop is mobile friendly, trying to stay with VRC ahead of times Smiley

How do you know that'?
patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:10:28 PM

everyone is guessing , thats my point no officiall info from the dev team
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:13:23 PM

Will have a simple map, all the atms, will be dots, you can click on em for info, ect.

The roadmap laid out they wanted to release the fiat integrated into wallet on July 4.

They are working with moolah.io on this venture. The dev team from last I heard was still in wait from counterparts on the other side of this implementation into wallet.

Moolah said they would have it fixed soon it sounds like, so at the speed these developers work it would not suprise me to see this out on time. But on the other hand, it very well could be out of there control even at that time.

I wouldn't doubt these developers, the VeriBit - VeriSend where a big task to accomplish, and though they didn't get it out that night due to bugs, it was out very early next day and working without any issue.

They did what was best for the coin, not for the price and just send out a bugged product that was close enough. They have high standards, and when this Fiat partner gets the project done on there end, VRC will have it implemented in no time.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:20:35 PM

How do you know that'?

Do you view the various media they put out?

Was watching some youtube videos, they are long, they are boring, but hours worth of information. The ones who do the research I got a feeling hold these a little closer to the chest than the day trade crowd that's here and gets mad when everyday is not up 100%, and even madder when a short consolidation period takes place after a large gain.

I did it because I don't want to be wasting my time creating services for some bo-dunk dev team 'not worth a damn. I feel like If I am going to spend my time creating and working for something, I want a high ceiling with smart people leading the way.

I advise you to not listen to me though, but go view the dev team and what they have said in public just recently, the most open team in crypto, with the biggest advancements to mainstream adoption to date. This is special.

It should really be considered one of those 1's worth building a portfolio around.

patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:31:32 PM

Do you view the various media they put out?

Was watching some youtube videos, they are long, they are boring, but hours worth of information. The ones who do the research I got a feeling hold these a little closer to the chest than the day trade crowd that's here and gets mad when everyday is not up 100%, and even madder when a short consolidation period takes place after a large gain.

I did it because I don't want to be wasting my time creating services for some bo-dunk dev team 'not worth a damn. I feel like If I am going to spend my time creating and working to something, I want a high ceiling with smart people leading the way.

I advise you to not listen to me though, but go view the dev team and what they have said in public just recently, the most open team in crypto, with the biggest advancements to mainstream adoption to date. This is special.

It should really be considered one of those 1's worth building a portfolio around.
I watched once there 50min video with public Q&A and yes lots of info but to honest i dont  have time too watch every single one so INFO on the main page would be helful to old and new investors. Im i wrong?
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: