Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150766 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:15:21 PM

Ah, Ok. And I guess I agree. Just figured that if you were to dig what could have been $1 million worth of CLAM's, figuring out a way of doing so without crashing market price would be a priority.

Yes. Price in late August when dumps began (pre-dating any discussion here) price was 10X what it is now. Best way would have been to prop up market with BTC gains and sold slowly.

YES!!! This would be prudent and sane behavior.

Lol, i can't believe what i'm hearing. You would prefer that the mega whale prop the price up while he dumps on everyone? Ask yourself what would have happened in that case.. the price would have dumped when he was finished dumping at 0.01+ BTC / coin and the propping stopped.

Your "Prudent and sane" behavior would have only delayed the inevitable dumps. the CLAM community would have paid ~$2,000,000 for his 500k CLAMS, instead of the $225,000 at current prices.

You misunderstand. He's talking about what would have been "prudent and sane behavior" *for the digger*, who presumably wants to maximize his BTC take.

If there was some way to keep the price high which he sold his stash, then of course that would have been best, *for him*. If the price of CLAM crashed immediately after, well, that doesn't matter to him since he's done at that point.

By the time I realised what was going on and warned everyone, the price had already fallen from over 0.01 to somewhere in the 0.007 - 0.008 range, and I'm sure it would have kept falling even without my warning. Nobody needs to understand the bigger picture in order for a massive increase in supply coupled with no corresponding increase in demand to cause the price to drop. At best my warning helped drop the price more quickly to minimize the amount we as a community bled to the digger.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyrax89721

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:19:47 PM

Ah, Ok. And I guess I agree. Just figured that if you were to dig what could have been $1 million worth of CLAM's, figuring out a way of doing so without crashing market price would be a priority.

Yes. Price in late August when dumps began (pre-dating any discussion here) price was 10X what it is now. Best way would have been to prop up market with BTC gains and sold slowly.

YES!!! This would be prudent and sane behavior. The fact he s not doing that and continues stubbornly dumping without any plan show you he does NOT care about CLAM and his only plan is to get as many BTC as fast as possible. He s also aware of the fact the amount of CLAM he s about to insert into the market over this short period of time is going to seriously, SERIOUSLY decimate the coin, if not kill it completely. If my hypothesis is correct, pls tell me again again why wouldn't the dev team eliminate digging? Cause the way I see it, they can choose between CLAM survival and changing the code.

If I m mistaken, pls do offer some other theory why this guy keeps dumping and crashing the price down? There s more then one way to sell your CLAM.

Lol, i can't believe what i'm hearing. You would prefer that the mega whale prop the price up while he dumps on everyone? Ask yourself what would have happened in that case.. the price would have dumped when he was finished dumping at 0.01+ BTC / coin and the propping stopped.

Your "Prudent and sane" behavior would have only delayed the inevitable dumps. the CLAM community would have paid ~$2,000,000 for his 500k CLAMS, instead of the $225,000 at current prices.

This scenario is the best for everyone except the digger. The coins are getting distributed at a much lower price. So be thankful he fucked up. Place your orders at 100k, 80k, 50k, 25k or whatever and wait until he runs out of CLAM.

That's my point. Anyone with a nugget of trading smarts could have squeezed much more money out of the community over time than the digger has. Ergo, malicious intent.

It must be nice having all this brilliant intuiton.  God forbid somebody makes errors and learns from their mistakes.  Also don't forget that cryptocurrency trading is a zero sum game.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:24:39 PM

I was implying that your/Dooglus' story about "the digger" sounds just as made up as Polo's. lol

I don't have a story about "the digger". Digging is happening, provably so. I pointed it out.

If I/we were to clone the original CLAM client and move the snapshot back 1 year, how many coins will you, I mean Dooglus, I mean BayAreaCoins lose ?

Ignoring the fact that if you were to make a clone of CLAM not a single fuck would be given, and not a single CLAM lost, if the snapshot had happened in May 2013 instead of in May 2014, that would have been about a month before Just-Dice first launched. I would probably have had something like 5 funded addresses instead of the ~30 I had in May 2014. So I would lose 25*4.6 = 115 CLAMs.

Are you suggesting that Creative, BAC, and I are all the same person? Do you know how silly that makes you look?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:28:03 PM

YES!!! This would be prudent and sane behavior. The fact he s not doing that and continues stubbornly dumping without any plan show you he does NOT care about CLAM and his only plan is to get as many BTC as fast as possible. He s also aware of the fact the amount of CLAM he s about to insert into the market over this short period of time is going to seriously, SERIOUSLY decimate the coin, if not kill it completely. If my hypothesis is correct, pls tell me again again why wouldn't the dev team eliminate digging? Cause the way I see it, they can choose between CLAM survival and changing the code.

If I m mistaken, pls do offer some other theory why this guy keeps dumping and crashing the price down? There s more then one way to sell your CLAM.

This scenario is the best for everyone except the digger. The coins are getting distributed at a much lower price. So be thankful he fucked up. Place your orders at 100k, 80k, 50k, 25k or whatever and wait until he runs out of CLAM.

I keep hearing this argument on all PoS coins forums when the price keeps tanking, for whatever reason. We should welcome this price decrase, cause we ll snatch cheap coins and when the price goes back up later, we ll be able to stake, sell them and make money. Yeah.....well.....there s just one small problem. Crypto s not growing that fast as your theory suggests.

If the current price is the position where current supply of CLAM and current demand of CLAM intersect and if he injects 350k of CLAM, which brings the price down to, let us assume 1/2 of what it is now, this means that once we have such increased number of coins staking, we ll need to double our current CLAM community to foster demand enough to get back to push the price up. Cause if current community generates current demand, this means this is the number of coins we currently need. Small increase per day in the form of CLAM staking gets offset by the increase of current demand and new people getting into the CLAM. If you significantly increase the price without matching it in increased demand, that is the number of new people getting into the CLAM or current people buying more CLAM, the price tanks. Economics 101. So, what u re saying is that once we get flooled with cheap CLAM, somehow, mysteriously, we ll be able to increase our community fast, which ll result in price bouncing back. Even if this would have happened, it would take years to do so cause Crypto s not growing as fast as we expect it to, I m sure we all feel that way. I d like to see BTC and CLAM reaching $2k by now but the number of people buying Crypto s still small and we re mostly some version of computer geeks and IT professionals being into this.

I m not saying 2 years s something people cannot wait, I m saying there are other PoS coins which do not have this problem and people can easily switch there not wanting to wait those 2 years. Also, saying, if you do not like CLAM, move to that other coin is not really a prudent advice to a member of CLAM community. Cause it s all in the number of hands wanting to buy CLAM. I used to own 5k CLAM. Cause of the digger, I dont anymore. I m sure there s ton of people around being able to create 5k CLAM demand.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:33:01 PM

Due to the nature of new technology and what we've seen with cryptocurrencies - if you can't handle the price swings, you shouldn't be in it; period.

Stop whining like little bitches.

Just my opinion.

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:42:39 PM

Due to the nature of new technology and what we've seen with cryptocurrencies - if you can't handle the price swings, you shouldn't be in it; period.

Just my opinion.

You are prob quite the bitch if your coin of choice drops 90%. Just saying.

FOR RENT.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:53:17 PM

Just my opinion.

You are prob quite the bitch if your coin of choice drops 90%. Just saying.

It is down 90% from where it was during a very brief pump right before the revelation of the 'whale digger'. I find the timing of that  pump a bit suspicious, but regardless, that's not at all what most people have paid for their CLAMS. For most of the past year it traded around half that price so it is down 80% not 90%. Still a lot though.
gamblingbad

Activity: 568

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 08:04:09 PM

That's my point. Anyone with a nugget of trading smarts could have squeezed much more money out of the community over time than the digger has. Ergo, malicious intent.

You're so smart. Good for you. Not everyone has trading smarts like you to know how to increase the money supply by 50% without dropping the price. But awesome that you do. If you ever get the chance, you can manipulate the market better.

Be happy that I did not manipulate the market. Would you have preferred that I pumped and dumped the coin? And made more money from this? Jeez...

That not why u come here to manipulate market higher?

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

tex99

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:06:27 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 08:34:57 PM by tex99

[snip]

I can try to convince you of the timescales. At 2015-11-13 22:51:23 the digger dug the following addresses: [x9NXaGSz] [xA9338mM] [xPWEDmTS] [xEZKQHEU] [xPosuwLa] [xNNwmVoL] [xXL7bZ5s], all of which were funded in block 5763. Click each link and check which block the addresses were funded in, and which block they were emptied in. Before that he was working on block 5764, and so on back up to the newest distribution block. If you were to dig from block 9999 back to block 5764, you would have dug 38.32% of all the distribution CLAMs. Since the whale digger's CLAMs are uniformly distributed through the initial distribution we can say with pretty good certainty that he is around 38% of the way through digging the wallet he's currently working on.

[snip]

How do you know the whale digger dug those particular addresses, and is there a way to find which Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin addresses correspond to those clam addresses?

Is there a way to get a list of all the addresses this particular whale digger has already claimed his clams from?

Is there a way to get a list of all the addresses this particular whale digger can potentially claim clams from in the future?
gregor12

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:17:53 PM

125k clam on polo at 0.0045 btc/clam, kinda scares me when I see that most of the clams is owned by 1 person :/ , would much prefer doogcoin xD

How much clams were digged by the whale digger already? like 300k? so still 200k+ to go?

https://i.imgur.com/6c4exHZ.png
gamblingbad

Activity: 568

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 08:29:47 PM

You're so smart. Good for you. Not everyone has trading smarts like you to know how to increase the money supply by 50% without dropping the price. But awesome that you do. If you ever get the chance, you can manipulate the market better.

Be happy that I did not manipulate the market. Would you have preferred that I pumped and dumped the coin? And made more money from this? Jeez...

everyone knows you just talk bs about why u come out and dig up all over few days

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:13:53 PM

I keep hearing this argument on all PoS coins forums when the price keeps tanking, for whatever reason. We should welcome this price decrase, cause we ll snatch cheap coins and when the price goes back up later, we ll be able to stake, sell them and make money. Yeah.....well.....there s just one small problem. Crypto s not growing that fast as your theory suggests.

The price of alts are tanking across the board, its not unique to PoS. Alts are highly speculative.. if/when money starts flowing back, certain altcoins may outperform others.

5k is a nice amount.. i hope the buyers are happily staking their CLAMs. Someone sent 1000 to smooth's 0% staking pool today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200703.0 ..  maybe a few of those CLAMs were once yours  Tongue

HolyPizza

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:01:39 PM

The CLAM coin looks very interesting  Smiley. The price "looks" interesting too but there's too much sell pressure and from what I can read its a bit far from done.
Hope all the luck!

Cheers,
-HolyPizza
tex99

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:11:32 PM

I have searched this thread, the clams website, the clams github, and the internet for a list of the Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin addresses whose snapshots were used in the clams distribution without success. Is there a list of those distribution addresses available?

I also searched the early blocks in the block explorer, but couldn't find any Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin addresses. Where are those addresses in the clams blockchain?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:18:57 PM

I have searched this thread, the clams website, the clams github, and the internet for a list of the Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin addresses whose snapshots were used in the clams distribution without success. Is there a list of those distribution addresses available?

I also searched the early blocks in the block explorer, but couldn't find any Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin addresses. Where are those addresses in the clams blockchain.

+ fucking 1 Grin

The "digger" has it. Roll Eyes

rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:20:49 PM

^ Its' probably just some crappy kid in his mom's basement that doesn't know fcksh**T about markets.

Give them a break.. crypto is the wild west ..  can't handle the heat get outta the kitchen  

my .02 crypto
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:27:30 PM

I was implying that your/Dooglus' story about "the digger" sounds just as made up as Polo's. lol

I don't have a story about "the digger". Digging is happening, provably so. I pointed it out.

If I/we were to clone the original CLAM client and move the snapshot back 1 year, how many coins will you, I mean Dooglus, I mean BayAreaCoins lose ?

Ignoring the fact that if you were to make a clone of CLAM not a single fuck would be given, and not a single CLAM lost, if the snapshot had happened in May 2013 instead of in May 2014, that would have been about a month before Just-Dice first launched. I would probably have had something like 5 funded addresses instead of the ~30 I had in May 2014. So I would lose 25*4.6 = 115 CLAMs.

Are you suggesting that Creative, BAC, and I are all the same person? Do you know how silly that makes you look?

Who is Creative ? (slip up on the dev's alt name ??)

Who is who and their socks may one day be determined.. Regardless.. you guys are definitely putting on a show.

You and 42dice both like to run gambling sites and.. you have both like to play with posts and/or PM so as to cause confusion or be misleading.

Coincidence ?

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:51:20 PM

HippieDick, aka A Man's Tot, doesn't realize how he looks. His view of himself comes from the mirror he holds in front of himself admiringly as he types.  The other hand is busy in his lap.  With both hands busy, his posts are voice-activated.  When reading HIppieDick's posts, imagine the sound of Rush Limbaugh's voice modulated by Donald Trump's intellect.  HippieDick is the head "birther" of the alt-coin scene.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 11:17:48 PM

Who is Creative ? (slip up on the dev's alt name ??)

Who is who and their socks may one day be determined.. Regardless.. you guys are definitely putting on a show.

You and 42dice both like to run gambling sites and.. you have both like to play with posts and/or PM so as to cause confusion or be misleading.

Coincidence ?

update..

Is SuperClams creativecuriosity ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=210646

BayAreaCoins seems to think so .. LOL
User controls account linked in the reference.

Please reference the reference for my feedback.

wry

Activity: 288
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:25:32 PM

I wasn't thinking too much about hiding the true number of coins. If I did, I would have realized to not dig them in descending block order. The reason I was digging so slowly was because that was the speed I was selling them at on Poloniex. To not risk losing the coins, I did not have a clamcoin wallet set up and I did not want to send more coins than necessary to Poloniex. So there was no need to dig them up faster. The only reason I'm digging them up faster now is to try to remove some uncertainty.

Hi curious!  

First and most importantly congratulations on your clam windfall.  I'm jealous, no lie.  I'm impressed you kept all your faucet milking addies funded long enough to catch the clams!

I do have a question, if you didn't have a clamcoin wallet how did you dig your clams?  I had figured you already had your gazillion coins in your wallet already.

Unlike others I think you've played it pretty well.  I think many who were confronted with such a windfall would have just driven price down with massive selling, especially once dooglus figured out what was going on.

Also, I'm surprised no one has invited you to Dooglus's Just Dice.  If you are ever lonely or bored show up there with 100 clams and "rain" them out to the gamblers in chat.  They will go apeshit and claim you are the greatest.  Too bad Klye's gone, you could be immortalized like so many other high rollers there by his "ART".  (Klye's art is NSFW.)

Congratulations again!

Bitvest.io - Plinko Dice & More Gambling Site - Play/Invest - Amazing chat rewards!  Click now, thank me later!
Bitvest is a no?  Give Stake! a go! Good Luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: