Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:51:54 PM

We've been doing this for a long time, and last times we've decided to warn people before the storm FUD so we can make more money on our short positions, is the minimum we can do. Wink

FTFY

The game is what it is of course. Carry on.

C'mon Smooth don't be annoyed.

I'm not.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:56:53 PM

people can vote sending clam, but can someone send many times the same coins?

No.
You can't support a petition by 'sending' CLAM.

Supporting a petition requires staking a block.

But need 50% of votes for change? So if jd have 750k clam votes change will happend?

There is no specific threshold of what votes are "needed". Nothing automatic happens as a result of the petitions (unlike the case where a fork is deployed in the code and waits for a certain number of block votes to activate). It is a poll. After that, developers, users, stakers, service operators, etc. will all decide what to do having been informed by the opinions of the current (at least during some past time window) stakers.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:25:35 PM

Be prepared for serious dumps to happen in the next days and weeks, now we have the control.

Our message is simple as always: Relevant big traders of the circle (me included) have big short positions in CLAMS, so the price will not rise above 0.003 anymore while we are in control.

I'm not an expert, but doesn't having a big short position mean that you already borrowed a bunch of CLAM and sold them? If so, why would there be dumps happening? It sounds to me like you're hoping people will panic in response to your message and sell cheap so you can buy back the coins you already dumped and get out of the hole you are currently in.

Good luck with that!

If you are going to dump some coins cheap, let me know how many and what price and I'll take them off your hands OTC, to save us both the exchange fee.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:33:17 PM

Be prepared for serious dumps to happen in the next days and weeks, now we have the control.

Our message is simple as always: Relevant big traders of the circle (me included) have big short positions in CLAMS, so the price will not rise above 0.003 anymore while we are in control.

I'm not an expert, but doesn't having a big short position mean that you already borrowed a bunch of CLAM and sold them? If so, why would there be dumps happening? It sounds to me like you're hoping people will panic in response to your message and sell cheap so you can buy back the coins you already dumped and get out of the hole you are currently in.

Good luck with that!

If you are going to dump some coins cheap, let me know how many and what price and I'll take them off your hands OTC, to save us both the exchange fee.

Hey doggy, if you want some information of how this works PM and I'll explain you. I cannot share this here.

And Yes, this message can be interpreted as FUD or a desesperate attempt to close my positions, but my intention is just to warn.

As I said, a fair price for clams is 0.0004-0.0005-0.0006 , if you want "cheap" Clams, put your orders there. And no, I will not sell you OTC, this game don't works like that. Wink
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:36:48 PM

Good luck with that!

Lol.. i watched 60K CLAM disappear from the Lending offers at 0.0016 a few days ago.. i wouldn't want to be holding that bag right now Cheesy
DrkLvr_

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:38:14 PM

Good luck with that!

Hey doggy, if you want some information of how this works PM and I'll explain you. I cannot share this here.

And Yes, this message can be interpreted as FUD or a desesperate attempt to close my positions, but my intention is just to warn.

As I said, a fair price for clams is 0.0004-0.0005-0.0006 , if you want "cheap" Clams, put your orders there. And no, I will not sell you OTC, this game don't works like that. Wink

LOL listen to this guy thinking he has some kind of inside information.

You're 'bout to get squeezed into a forced liquidation son.. enjoy!
VultureFund

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:41:36 PM

Good luck with that!

Yes man, you're right Cool

You could try to pump this shit, we have a surprise for you at 0.003 . But you can try! Grin

That's for you, you deserve it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPl7lJbga38

Wink Wink
gamblingbad

Activity: 568

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 07:46:14 PM

Good luck with that!

You could try to pump this shit, we have a surprise for you at 0.003 . But you can try! Grin

Wink Wink

I see just words and no action

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:00:36 PM

Wink Wink

I see just words and no action

I have to agree just words and no action. And as Dooglus mentioned above it seems that you have the short end of the stick right now.
Ill keep an eye on the CLAM price and see what happens with it, credits to you if you really somehow manage to drop the price to that range.
DrkLvr_

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:28:04 PM

Wink Wink

Hey cool video.. but who needs to pump yet? it's more entertaining watching you spend 0.5% / day on your short positions  Cheesy

And what would be the point of pumping to 0.003? It would only take 44,000 USD to go straight to 0.005999.. can you sustain it? Better add some more collateral to your account Cheesy
gamblingbad

Activity: 568

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 08:36:40 PM

Wink Wink

Hey cool video.. but who needs to pump yet? it's more entertaining watching you spend 0.5% / day on your short positions  Cheesy

And what would be the point of pumping to 0.003? It would only take 44,000 USD to go straight to 0.005999.. can you sustain it? Better add some more collateral to your account Cheesy

Yes, they need bid interest up to 1% i will loanout what i got. Then i can buy more cheap. That sounds great.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

o_dima

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:25:50 PM

WBB??!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  C'mon eat my shit man!!
You look serious but WBB???  Muahahaahaha. If WBB is a good coin my shit smells like heaven man. Cool Cool
I'm in, like you, but my profits of this scam-shit will be to invest in serious coins like ETH, LTC and CLAMS. Good try to pump your shitty WBB! Wink Wink

(in Sep. 26 CLAM price was around 0.0055)

Hi CLAM believers. I'm not gonna lie, I have bad news for you.
Your shitty coin is so overpriced, so we have decided to act in this market.

What has happened to you in just 2 months? Who hurt you? Who turn your serious coins to invest into shitty coins?
VultureFund

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:53:43 PM

You look serious but WBB???  Muahahaahaha. If WBB is a good coin my shit smells like heaven man. Cool Cool
I'm in, like you, but my profits of this scam-shit will be to invest in serious coins like ETH, LTC and CLAMS. Good try to pump your shitty WBB! Wink Wink

What has happened to you in just 2 months? Who hurt you? Who turn your serious coins to invest into shitty coins?

Hehe  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I was expecting for one "smart-guy" to say so. But you made a big mistake little boy.  Cool

I said "invest", but not if I invested in long or short positions young man. Grin Grin Grin I'm short in all these shits since middle of year and you just cannot imagine how my trading wallet looks like, but even with HUGE profits on CLAMS, I keep saying that this shit is super overvalued, and I'm not the only one who thinks so...

Have a nice day bigfoots. I expect someone to raise this to 0.003, it would be very funny. Wink Anyway, it's not gonna happen, want facts? Here you have one: 0.0025 WAS THE TOP, IT WILL NEVER TOUCH NOR SURPASS IT AGAIN.

Keep buying these shits man, but then don't cry saying SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!! like teenagers. Wink
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:59:40 PM

Hehe  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I was expecting for one "smart-guy" to say so. But you made a big mistake little boy.  Cool

I said "invest", but not if I invested in long or short positions young man. Grin Grin Grin I'm short in all these shits since middle of year and you just cannot imagine how my trading wallet looks like, but even with HUGE profits on CLAMS, I keep saying that this shit is super overvalued, and I'm not the only one who thinks so...

Have a nice day bigfoots. I expect someone to raise this to 0.003, it would be very funny. Wink Anyway, it's not gonna happen, want facts? Here you have one: 0.0025 WAS THE TOP, IT WILL NEVER TOUCH NOR SURPASS IT AGAIN.

Keep buying these shits man, but then don't cry saying SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!! like teenagers. Wink

I believe you have talked and gloated enough about how amazing of a trader you are and how you and your investing friends will drop the CLAM market into the 40-50k range. Time to stop talking, its come time to show if you have any backbone to back up the claims or are you one of those who just cant stop talking.
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:03:07 PM

I believe you have talked and gloated enough about how amazing of a trader you are and how you and your investing friends will drop the CLAM market into the 40-50k range. Time to stop talking, its come time to show if you have any backbone to back up the claims or are you one of those who just cant stop talking.

Dont feed the troll, he is full of bs.
There are too many of us who value clam - it'll never drop that low.
VultureFund

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:15:18 PM

Hey man relax a little, we won't dump this from one day to another. Don't worry about our margin calls, its literally IMPOSSIBLE to margin call us. So if you have illusion pump it to the price you want, but remember that we have the control, and our plan is to drop the price to 0.0005 zone.

Don't think your CLAMS are very special, we've done much more profitable operations, but this one it's just too easy. Grin Just think about earning a hundred BTC in half a year, without much work, and with ZERO risk. That's my situation, and I won't change it with any of you.

And yes, I love to talk, because I don't have the need to be working like a slave for a shitty salary. Wink

Northstar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:16:50 PM

Our plan is to put CLAMS at the price that actually deserves, that is in the range of 0.0004-0.0005 .

Don't blame us, blame the CLAM distribution scheme, blame poloniex for allowing margin trading, and blame Curious for allowing us having the control of the market.

Don't worry, we're just here to make money and justice, once CLAMS gets to it's fair value ($150K-$200K market cap) we'll be out of this shit. But now, be prepared for dumps incoming. Wink  

This is not a joke or a threat, just information of what's gonna happen here. We've been doing this for a long time, and last times we've decided to warn people before the storm, is the minimum we can do. Wink

Finally, for those CLAM chickens who're gonna troll us, we give you the same message as XMR holders recieved:

That's CLAMS holders situation in two months: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPl7lJbga38

LOL so let me get this straight: you are concerned with "fairness" and "justice", yet you have "Vulture" in your name and are in the pump n'dump business?...

I am flattered by your honesty and concern regarding the fairness of the coin. I am also very thankful that you are willing to right things for us. For those not endowed with intimate knowledge of the ways of a pumper/dumper, let me fill you guys in:

He says he will bring the price down. Then gives a bullshit excuse for doing so, that is at odds with his very posting. So allow me to translate: the reason why he is "warning" is not out of the good of his heart, but rather, because he wants to suppress the price. Probably because he realizes that he missed the digger's dumps, failed to get on the bandwagon, and sees that the people who bought the majority of digger coins have no interest in selling at current prices. He is panicking trying to buy, a missed opportunity. His obvious "noble intentions" aside, why would he warn us of an impending dump? It's in his best interest to let the price rise and slowly exit his positions, selling into the buys on the way up. Of course, he needs to have something to sell in the first place Wink

So forgive me, Mr. Noble Vulture for me being so frank, when I tell you in no uncertain terms to go fuck yourself .!.
cryptospout

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:22:58 PM

Hey man relax a little, we won't dump this from one day to another. Don't worry about our margin calls, its literally IMPOSSIBLE to margin call us. So if you have illusion pump it to the price you want, but remember that we have the control, and our plan is to drop the price to 0.0005 zone.

Don't think your CLAMS are very special, we've done much more profitable operations, but this one it's just too easy. Grin Just think about earning a hundred BTC in half a year, without much work, and with ZERO risk. That's my situation, and I won't change it with any of you.

And yes, I love to talk, because I don't have the need to be working like a slave for a shitty salary. Wink

please drop the price asap I need more cheap clams for my retirement fund
Northstar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:24:57 PM

You know one more way to tell you're full of shit up to your ears? Wink I could disprove your assertion with a measily 16BTC right now, in one swipe I could blast through 250K sats just like that. It really doesn't take much to raise the price.

You make only 15BTC/month and you think you are untouchable? LOL

Kid, just stop talking and leave. You are a fool and nothing more than a little keyboard warrior
navaman

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:37:26 PM

Welp, it was disheartening to read people in JD already descend into the fuck you, i got mine, jack, stakeholder democracy.  When it comes down to it, the guy who owns a boatload of clams is entitled to protect his ass vs the guy who uses the currency everyday.  This was entirely my point of the basic ignorance of most of the crypto world of even basic economics.  What is velocity? Why does our current system of finance corrupt us?  The are questions best left to ScotchHorse pissing his pants about rather than a proper debate.  Heaven forbid Chuck gets offended and starts banning people for self-expression.  Should i bother offering amendments to the basic staking process when the average person can't understand why such might be necessary even if they aren't actually correct?  You see, I entertain the possibility I might be wrong which is derived from the fact I know we have, and I, have limited understanding of economics and various processes that drive it.  I wish I could say crypto is the future when that is dubious even just looking at applications of the technology in such coins as Eth and BTS.  Crypto looks a lot like the the present system because nothing has changed.  I said in JD chat that I laughed at everybody in Cyrpto with a friend of mine because y'all railed against Wall Street and the IMF but had no clue what Basel is.  I'm still laughing at you.

Help develop DarkClam.  The Just-Dice currency of the future.  Helps is needed with development, funding and a lot of ideas.

Go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362098.msg13861544#msg13861544
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: