Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:11:42 AM

Again: stop selling the pen here. You attempted to extort money from this project. Period. Of course every felon has "reasons" and "explanations" for their felonies and no one in jail, as evrryone knows, is guilty.

Stop beating around the bushes, ok? And go extort somewhere else because here you are and I presume will always be out of luck.

This should be taken elsewhere and off this thread. This is nothing more than an e-penis battle now.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:56:38 AM

Again: stop selling the pen here. You attempted to extort money from this project. Period. Of course every felon has "reasons" and "explanations" for their felonies and no one in jail, as evrryone knows, is guilty.

Stop beating around the bushes, ok? And go extort somewhere else because here you are and I presume will always be out of luck.

This should be taken elsewhere and off this thread. This is nothing more than an e-penis battle now.

Thats your opinion of course. There are others. A very prominent and respected member of the dev team has been called a liar by this asshole, publicly. I believe this community should held the idiot fully accountable.

It has nothing to do with penises, e or otherwise. It has to do with decency and accountability. And we value those at PINK, dont we?
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:59:05 AM

Thats your opinion of course. There are others. A very prominent and respected member of the dev team has been called a liar by this asshole, publicly. I believe this community should held the idiot fully accountable.

It has nothing to do with penises, e or otherwise. It has to do with decency and accountability. And we value those at PINK, dont we?

The only one here that seems to be holding your colleague "accountable" is you.

There are more interesting and important things going on with this coin than your back and forth. Any newbie finding this thread is going to be turned off by it. The entire debate seems to be self indulgent and not productive. Take it to skype or PM.
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:23:58 PM

There are more interesting and important things going on with this coin than your back and forth. Any newbie finding this thread is going to be turned off by it. The entire debate seems to be self indulgent and not productive. Take it to skype or PM.

Very well Said!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:27:32 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 08:06:47 PM by barabbas

Which are those "... more interesting and important things going on..."? And is not the personal appreciation of yours entirely subjective? Just as is the perception that potential investors would be put off by a "debate" about the credibility of a dev of the coin that has been accused of lying by an ex one? I fully disagree with that perception of yours on the subjective and in the objective, NOTHING of any interest or importance is going on that we know of in PINK. NOTHING. If something is -and hopefully it is- is kept fully under wraps by the devs. As an appreciation, based on specifics-as opposed to opinion-, PINK seems to be veering to become a test field to sell software -for profit to the developers only, not the community-,  to third parties. Now we even advertise gor it in the OP.

So are those "interesting and important" things going on of real interest for the community and the potential investors? Perhaps a reevaluation of core values and targets is the MOST IMPORTANT THING we should be debating instead of venting inane prrsonal opinions...

To try and keep the ones the project already has, let alone attract new ones.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:25:15 AM

To begin,

We have never sold our code, we do have some of our systems on other coins, they do not have the code.
We do work with, and communicate with other devs in the crypto community. For example, Jyap who has done a lot for Pinkcoin over the last few months recently created his own coin $JBS. It will take us about 6-8 hours to set up a simple tipbot for him and his community. The anonymous auction was because we were the first to have it but did not get recognition, so we thought by marketing it off and donating most of the proceeds, we could spark something.

Pinkcoin is our home, everything we do will always have the best interest of this coin. We are the good guys, and by nature we will help others.

We are working on a lot right now, a lot. Usually there is only 1 or 2 things on the plate, right now is different. Because we have to rebuild wallet.pink, we are going to connect everything finally. We are in essence putting the last edge piece of the puzzle in place. Here's what we are on, and how we got here.

Starting with PwP, PayWithPink. We made a lot of progress on this, but got stuck. At the time we got stuck, the opportunity for poker presented itself. With the intentions of going full custom, we dove right in. After being about 2-3 weeks in we realized that this was going to take way longer than expected, and it should not take up that much time. So we purchased a poker engine, integrated crypto and have been customizing it ever since. We did not build poker to be innovative, or show off our skills. We needed it for our Professional poker players as a marketing tool. So what we have is more then enough for them right now to get started doing their thing. Cayce for example is doing a Heads Up 2,000,000 Pinkcoin game tomorrow against another recognized heads up professional Brian pelegrino.

The biggest thing requested for poker has been the ability to exchange other coins into Pinkcoin right on the poker site. We have the ability to exchange BTC, LTC, BC and DOGE on twitter, but that's only good for Twitter. So we need to make a master exchange that can be accessed and used by all of our systems. This is where linking everything comes into effect using wallet.pink, pay.with.pink, exchange.pink etc... Your online wallet will be your central hub.

This provides a central system that performs and monitors everything wallet related for all the systems we have/will have.
Exchange, lottery, poker, etc.  Wallet.pink (although technically a system itself) is directly integrated  due to it being an interface for your PINK wallet.

Anoxxxy

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:14:48 AM

To begin,

We have never sold our code, we do have some of our systems on other coins, they do not have the code.
We do work with, and communicate with other devs in the crypto community. For example, Jyap who has done a lot for Pinkcoin over the last few months recently created his own coin $JBS. It will take us about 6-8 hours to set up a simple tipbot for him and his community. The anonymous auction was because we were the first to have it but did not get recognition, so we thought by marketing it off and donating most of the proceeds, we could spark something.

Pinkcoin is our home, everything we do will always have the best interest of this coin. We are the good guys, and by nature we will help others.

We are working on a lot right now, a lot. Usually there is only 1 or 2 things on the plate, right now is different. Because we have to rebuild wallet.pink, we are going to connect everything finally. We are in essence putting the last edge piece of the puzzle in place. Here's what we are on, and how we got here.

Starting with PwP, PayWithPink. We made a lot of progress on this, but got stuck. At the time we got stuck, the opportunity for poker presented itself. With the intentions of going full custom, we dove right in. After being about 2-3 weeks in we realized that this was going to take way longer than expected, and it should not take up that much time. So we purchased a poker engine, integrated crypto and have been customizing it ever since. We did not build poker to be innovative, or show off our skills. We needed it for our Professional poker players as a marketing tool. So what we have is more then enough for them right now to get started doing their thing. Cayce for example is doing a Heads Up 2,000,000 Pinkcoin game tomorrow against another recognized heads up professional Brian pelegrino.

The biggest thing requested for poker has been the ability to exchange other coins into Pinkcoin right on the poker site. We have the ability to exchange BTC, LTC, BC and DOGE on twitter, but that's only good for Twitter. So we need to make a master exchange that can be accessed and used by all of our systems. This is where linking everything comes into effect using wallet.pink, pay.with.pink, exchange.pink etc... Your online wallet will be your central hub.

This provides a central system that performs and monitors everything wallet related for all the systems we have/will have.
Exchange, lottery, poker, etc.  Wallet.pink (although technically a system itself) is directly integrated  due to it being an interface for your PINK wallet.

Thanks for the explanation,
I know that you guys are working more Then enough. You are indeed the best crypto team around These days.
SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:33:47 PM

Which are those "... more interesting and important things going on..."? And is not the personal appreciation of yours entirely subjective? Just as is the perception that potential investors would be put off by a "debate" about the credibility of a dev of the coin that has been accused of lying by an ex one? I fully disagree with that perception of yours on the subjective and in the objective, NOTHING of any interest or importance is going on that we know of in PINK. NOTHING. If something is -and hopefully it is- is kept fully under wraps by the devs. As an appreciation, based on specifics-as opposed to opinion-, PINK seems to be veering to become a test field to sell software -for profit to the developers only, not the community-,  to third parties. Now we even advertise gor it in the OP.

So are those "interesting and important" things going on of real interest for the community and the potential investors? Perhaps a reevaluation of core values and targets is the MOST IMPORTANT THING we should be debating instead of venting inane prrsonal opinions...

To try and keep the ones the project already has, let alone attract new ones.

“When anger spreads through the breath, guard thy tongue from barking idly” -Sappho Greatest of all Greek Poets
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:17:07 PM

This coin has been tagged ofr participation in Project XUC :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=791338.0
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:12:33 PM

Once again I would call upon the  dev team to take a pause in whatever it is they are doing in the background and, numero uno, bring everything forward so the community is fully aware and encouraged by the prospects.

But, perhaps more importantly, the perception in general is that PINK has begin to stray from the initial path. I don't want to sound negative but what ever happened to the transparent pink wallets, available anywhere, any promotions going on? Owl seemed to have been bent on doing something in Canada and, as far as I know, nothing (else) has been done...

One of the (important) objectives of the original revamped Pinkcoin was to promote AND CONTRIBUTE to charities... Now that all seems a vague memory with no practical purpose of effects.

PINK has become, at least in the people's perception, quite the opposite as some vice-enabling vehicle connected directly to POKER, of all things. What does that bring to PINK exactly? Yes I know Danny is a professional poker player but any advantages at all of such connection? In what way? What was the net result of last Saturday's "tournament"? It was supposed to be a big promotional thing... and has brought the price down instead 20-30%...

PINK is also being perceived now as a seller -via auction, on occasion- of it's software to the highest bidder... for the personal benefit of it's developers, NOT the PINK project. The "good guys" do not do that, do they?

As for the unofficial Danny Johnson Show on You Tube, I hope that idea -and any future chapters- has been permanently "delayed"...

Like I said, I believe it's due time for reflection... and subsequent action.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:47:47 PM

I've pm'd the owner of Bitscoinshop in the hope of PINK being accepted there. Check them out.  Cool

Anoxxxy

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:56:25 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 11:24:22 AM by Anoxxxy

Hello guys,
the pink poker is up and alive.. But we are in an alpha phase, meaning that no deposits will be allowed at all.
Everyone who registers now will get 50k chips to play with just for testings purpose.

When the bugs are found and reported and the problems are fixed the beta release will be up thereafter where you will be allowed to make deposits. No accounts will be removed when beta is released, so you will keep you username if you register.

And everyone who is helping us to find bugs will be rewarded when the beta version is released.

Feel free to play and help us finding bugs.

If bugs is found, please click on the "Home" button and follow the instructions there.

regards Anoxy

URL for the pink poker is http://cryptoz.org

EDIT: The game is far from finished, there are a lots of features and functions left to do in my list. So some function may not work due they are not finished yet.
cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:56:29 PM

To be honest, I couldn't care less for poker. Can someone tell me what is next for Pink? Or are we all here just for some massive poker love-in?
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:12:14 PM

Hello guys,
the pink poker is up and alive.. But we are in an alpha phase, meaning that no deposits will be allowed at all.
Everyone who registers now will get 50k chips to play with just for testings purpose.

When the bugs are found and reported and the problems are fixed the beta release will be up thereafter where you will be allowed to make deposits. No accounts will be removed when beta is released, so you will keep you username if you register.

And everyone who is helping us to find bugs will be rewarded when the beta version is released.

If bugs is found, please click on the "Home" button and follow the instructions there.

regards Anoxy

EDIT: The game is far from finished, there are a lots of features and functions left to do in my list. So some function may not work due they are not finished yet.

another poker site? or replacement of the old? what happens?
Anoxxxy

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:51:58 PM

Hello guys,

regards Anoxy

I have worked on this before the play pink poker came out. But Then I had to stop its development because of private reasons. So now i have started it again.

It is no replacement just another place to play on, besides when poker game is stable blackjack as well as slots Will be added to it.

Regards Anoxy
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:06:31 PM

Hello guys,

regards Anoxy

I have worked on this before the play pink poker came out. But Then I had to stop its development because of private reasons. So now i have started it again.

It is no replacement just another place to play on, besides when poker game is stable blackjack as well as slots Will be added to it.

Regards Anoxy

It's clear. What other areas of development are considered in addition to poker?
Anoxxxy

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:10:48 PM

Hello guys,

regards Anoxy

Regards Anoxy

It's clear. What other areas of development are considered in addition to poker?

I am not in the dev team so I dont know sorry...
fayoling

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:33:09 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 06:48:26 PM by fayoling

Poker is by no means our main focus, it was a project that only took about 3 weeks. As stated before it is a marketing tool that will allow some of our team mates and members to expand our community and appeal to some big money players. On that note however, since poker, I have heard many people say "this is the first time I've actually used an altcoin for something". Poker serves its purpose, it is giving people something to do with their Pinkcoin while we continue development on more real world adoption features.

Pinkcoin is still heavily focused on real world adoption, and our charities. Don't let all the Trolls fool you into thinking otherwise. Our dev team is exactly as the name states, "developers". We can build anything, and plan on building a lot of different tools. If you are unhappy with our marketing efforts and the routes we've taken to spread the word. Than instead of complaining, do something about it. We are DEVELOPERS, not marketing gurus, and business man. This is a community coin, and requires community members to step forward and do what they can to help.

We have built a solid reputation as people that work our asses off, deliver, and can be trusted beyond any team out there. We are not going anywhere.

As for what we are currently working on, you can travel back a couple pages to my last post and see that we are building an online wallet that will integrate all of our systems. This will also allow us to complete Pay With Pink and offer 100's of new ways, methods, and reasons to use your Pinkcoin as a currency.

The community asked for anonymous transactions, we delivered.
The community asked for a Twitter bot, we delivered.
The community asked for a new wallet, we delivered.
The community asked for Poker, we delivered.

If you ask for it, you get it. We have only built these systems because they were requested. If we had it our way, we would have completed pay with Pink, and Pinkcoin would be accepted by 100's of vendors right now.

I am sorry if I sound frustrated, but we are bending over backwards and working day and night to give the community what they want. Than when we are done, nobody uses the systems, and everyone bitches that we have strayed from our initial path. I understand that a few people in here, are likely only doing it to crash the price in order to get more cheap Pinkcoin, but I do not like people questioning our ideals and integrity. Especially after we have proven time and time again, that we are here to stay, care about others, and only want to please the masses.

EDIT:
Quick Roadmap:

Wallet.pink
Online wallet that will integrate all of our Pinkcoin systems. You can allocate balances to specific systems, better tracking, and usability. One wallet to rule them all.

exchange.pink
Will allow people to exchange other altcoins and BTC into Pinkcoin. This will be done automatically, and your Pinkcoin will be directly deposited into your online wallet.

Pay With Pink
Will allow vendors that currently accept Paypal, to also accept pinkcoin without actually being paid in Pinkcoin. Vendors will receive Fiat for purchases made with Pinkcoin via Paypal.
This will also open the doors to buying pinkcoin with Fiat.

These are the 3 up and coming features that we are currently building and integrating together, and into our current systems.
Upon their completion, Pinkcoin will not only be accessible by the masses, but it will be easy to egt your hands on.

Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:35:02 PM

Fayoling, you and the rest of the dev team are doing an amazing job so far with this coin. I can't wait for the rest of the features that you have planned to be released. Pinkcoin is going places!
fayoling

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:15:35 PM

Fayoling, you and the rest of the dev team are doing an amazing job so far with this coin. I can't wait for the rest of the features that you have planned to be released. Pinkcoin is going places!

Thank you for the positive and uplifting post, I needed it Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: