Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:28:45 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 12:52:03 AM by Anoxxxy

Once again I would call upon the  dev team to take a pause in whatever it is they are doing in the background and, numero uno, bring everything forward so the community is fully aware and encouraged by the prospects.

But, perhaps more importantly, the perception in general is that PINK has begin to stray from the initial path. I don't want to sound negative but what ever happened to the transparent pink wallets, available anywhere, any promotions going on? Owl seemed to have been bent on doing something in Canada and, as far as I know, nothing (else) has been done...

One of the (important) objectives of the original revamped Pinkcoin was to promote AND CONTRIBUTE to charities... Now that all seems a vague memory with no practical purpose of effects.

PINK has become, at least in the people's perception, quite the opposite as some vice-enabling vehicle connected directly to POKER, of all things. What does that bring to PINK exactly? Yes I know Danny is a professional poker player but any advantages at all of such connection? In what way? What was the net result of last Saturday's "tournament"? It was supposed to be a big promotional thing... and has brought the price down instead 20-30%...

PINK is also being perceived now as a seller -via auction, on occasion- of it's software to the highest bidder... for the personal benefit of it's developers, NOT the PINK project. The "good guys" do not do that, do they?

As for the unofficial Danny Johnson Show on You Tube, I hope that idea -and any future chapters- has been permanently "delayed"...

Like I said, I believe it's due time for reflection... and subsequent action.

Why are you so damn angry and negative all the time when you are posting? Come on, people have a life and doesn't need to always tell you what they are up to. I am very sure that you could write a post and tell your message without being so annoying. This is not the first time you are writing like this. Instead of being like that, consider to change the way you are writing and be positive.

regards Anoxy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anoxxxy

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:30:23 PM

Fayoling, you and the rest of the dev team are doing an amazing job so far with this coin. I can't wait for the rest of the features that you have planned to be released. Pinkcoin is going places!

Thank you for the positive and uplifting post, I needed it Smiley

I have said and will always say, you are definitely the BEST crypto team out there guys!!!
Do not care about people who are writing negative posts, you are still the best!

regards Anoxy
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:34:23 PM

Poker is by no means our main focus, it was a project that only took about 3 weeks. As stated before it is a marketing tool that will allow some of our team mates and members to expand our community and appeal to some big money players. On that note however, since poker, I have heard many people say "this is the first time I've actually used an altcoin for something". Poker serves its purpose, it is giving people something to do with their Pinkcoin while we continue development on more real world adoption features.

Pinkcoin is still heavily focused on real world adoption, and our charities. Don't let all the Trolls fool you into thinking otherwise. Our dev team is exactly as the name states, "developers". We can build anything, and plan on building a lot of different tools. If you are unhappy with our marketing efforts and the routes we've taken to spread the word. Than instead of complaining, do something about it. We are DEVELOPERS, not marketing gurus, and business man. This is a community coin, and requires community members to step forward and do what they can to help.

We have built a solid reputation as people that work our asses off, deliver, and can be trusted beyond any team out there. We are not going anywhere.

As for what we are currently working on, you can travel back a couple pages to my last post and see that we are building an online wallet that will integrate all of our systems. This will also allow us to complete Pay With Pink and offer 100's of new ways, methods, and reasons to use your Pinkcoin as a currency.

The community asked for anonymous transactions, we delivered.
The community asked for a Twitter bot, we delivered.
The community asked for a new wallet, we delivered.
The community asked for Poker, we delivered.

If you ask for it, you get it. We have only built these systems because they were requested. If we had it our way, we would have completed pay with Pink, and Pinkcoin would be accepted by 100's of vendors right now.

I am sorry if I sound frustrated, but we are bending over backwards and working day and night to give the community what they want. Than when we are done, nobody uses the systems, and everyone bitches that we have strayed from our initial path. I understand that a few people in here, are likely only doing it to crash the price in order to get more cheap Pinkcoin, but I do not like people questioning our ideals and integrity. Especially after we have proven time and time again, that we are here to stay, care about others, and only want to please the masses.

EDIT:
Quick Roadmap:

Wallet.pink
Online wallet that will integrate all of our Pinkcoin systems. You can allocate balances to specific systems, better tracking, and usability. One wallet to rule them all.

exchange.pink
Will allow people to exchange other altcoins and BTC into Pinkcoin. This will be done automatically, and your Pinkcoin will be directly deposited into your online wallet.

Pay With Pink
Will allow vendors that currently accept Paypal, to also accept pinkcoin without actually being paid in Pinkcoin. Vendors will receive Fiat for purchases made with Pinkcoin via Paypal.
This will also open the doors to buying pinkcoin with Fiat.

These are the 3 up and coming features that we are currently building and integrating together, and into our current systems.
Upon their completion, Pinkcoin will not only be accessible by the masses, but it will be easy to egt your hands on.

I like all the features and buy the lottery tickets often.  Not a big gambling man myself, well other than crypto, so I prefer to let my coins stake.  This is the only coin I do that with and actually hodl long term, maybe to many people are like me!  I would like to say great work as well building one of the best coins out there.  I shall go buy some more on this dip and send out a few more lotto tickets!  
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:26:13 AM

Poker is by no means our main focus, it was a project that only took about 3 weeks. As stated before it is a marketing tool that will allow some of our team mates and members to expand our community and appeal to some big money players. On that note however, since poker, I have heard many people say "this is the first time I've actually used an altcoin for something". Poker serves its purpose, it is giving people something to do with their Pinkcoin while we continue development on more real world adoption features.

Pinkcoin is still heavily focused on real world adoption, and our charities. Don't let all the Trolls fool you into thinking otherwise. Our dev team is exactly as the name states, "developers". We can build anything, and plan on building a lot of different tools. If you are unhappy with our marketing efforts and the routes we've taken to spread the word. Than instead of complaining, do something about it. We are DEVELOPERS, not marketing gurus, and business man. This is a community coin, and requires community members to step forward and do what they can to help.

We have built a solid reputation as people that work our asses off, deliver, and can be trusted beyond any team out there. We are not going anywhere.

As for what we are currently working on, you can travel back a couple pages to my last post and see that we are building an online wallet that will integrate all of our systems. This will also allow us to complete Pay With Pink and offer 100's of new ways, methods, and reasons to use your Pinkcoin as a currency.

The community asked for anonymous transactions, we delivered.
The community asked for a Twitter bot, we delivered.
The community asked for a new wallet, we delivered.
The community asked for Poker, we delivered.

If you ask for it, you get it. We have only built these systems because they were requested. If we had it our way, we would have completed pay with Pink, and Pinkcoin would be accepted by 100's of vendors right now.

I am sorry if I sound frustrated, but we are bending over backwards and working day and night to give the community what they want. Than when we are done, nobody uses the systems, and everyone bitches that we have strayed from our initial path. I understand that a few people in here, are likely only doing it to crash the price in order to get more cheap Pinkcoin, but I do not like people questioning our ideals and integrity. Especially after we have proven time and time again, that we are here to stay, care about others, and only want to please the masses.

EDIT:
Quick Roadmap:

Wallet.pink
Online wallet that will integrate all of our Pinkcoin systems. You can allocate balances to specific systems, better tracking, and usability. One wallet to rule them all.

exchange.pink
Will allow people to exchange other altcoins and BTC into Pinkcoin. This will be done automatically, and your Pinkcoin will be directly deposited into your online wallet.

Pay With Pink
Will allow vendors that currently accept Paypal, to also accept pinkcoin without actually being paid in Pinkcoin. Vendors will receive Fiat for purchases made with Pinkcoin via Paypal.
This will also open the doors to buying pinkcoin with Fiat.

These are the 3 up and coming features that we are currently building and integrating together, and into our current systems.
Upon their completion, Pinkcoin will not only be accessible by the masses, but it will be easy to egt your hands on.

I like all the features and buy the lottery tickets often.  Not a big gambling man myself, well other than crypto, so I prefer to let my coins stake.  This is the only coin I do that with and actually hodl long term, maybe to many people are like me!  I would like to say great work as well building one of the best coins out there.  I shall go buy some more on this dip and send out a few more lotto tickets!  

Appreciate the comment. Pinkcoin has a lot of people staking that don't normally stake. That is a great accomplishment for us.

Believe it or not, I am not much of a gambler myself, I have always steered clear of it as I have a very addictive personality. The lottery was just our way of putting a spin on the average tipbot, which we plain jane and boring. And of course, poker now because a good portion of our team and community, and crypto altogether is into poker.

We are done building the gambling systems for a bit, and are back on the true passion of real world adoption. I am so excited to be back on Pay With Pink. It is funny how the universe works, it took the Boxxa drama and poker to bring wallet.pink into the scenario. It's this online wallet that will allow us to finally complete the puzzle and put it all together. Well, at least finish the edge pieces of the puzzle. Who knows what inside is going to bring once the vendors start signing up and Pinkcoin is being used as a day to day currency Smiley

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:14:11 AM

Once again I would call upon the  dev team to take a pause in whatever it is they are doing in the background and, numero uno, bring everything forward so the community is fully aware and encouraged by the prospects.

But, perhaps more importantly, the perception in general is that PINK has begin to stray from the initial path. I don't want to sound negative but what ever happened to the transparent pink wallets, available anywhere, any promotions going on? Owl seemed to have been bent on doing something in Canada and, as far as I know, nothing (else) has been done...

One of the (important) objectives of the original revamped Pinkcoin was to promote AND CONTRIBUTE to charities... Now that all seems a vague memory with no practical purpose of effects.

PINK has become, at least in the people's perception, quite the opposite as some vice-enabling vehicle connected directly to POKER, of all things. What does that bring to PINK exactly? Yes I know Danny is a professional poker player but any advantages at all of such connection? In what way? What was the net result of last Saturday's "tournament"? It was supposed to be a big promotional thing... and has brought the price down instead 20-30%...

PINK is also being perceived now as a seller -via auction, on occasion- of it's software to the highest bidder... for the personal benefit of it's developers, NOT the PINK project. The "good guys" do not do that, do they?

As for the unofficial Danny Johnson Show on You Tube, I hope that idea -and any future chapters- has been permanently "delayed"...

Why are you so damn angry and negative all the time when you are posting? Come on, people have a life and doesn't need to always tell you what they are up to. I am very sure that you could write a post and tell your message without being so annoying. This is not the first time you are writing like this. Instead of being like that, consider to change the way you are writing and be positive.

regards Anoxy

I am not angry. I am a bit disappointed thouhh with the apparent new direction of PINK and that is the reason for my post. It is painfully obvious that PINK has gone, at least temporarily, in a direction quite opposite of what it was initially. Charity? When? Whrre? How much? Thst's what PINK set out to do... and, to my knowledge, NADA. The 2 million "tournament", wasnt for charity was it? Not even a portion... whats the promotional advantage of that? That's just gambling... which is quite the opposite of where PINK sef up to do. Lottrry? Also gambling. Mind you i am not opposed necessarily to change, but when chsnges mean actually leaving the original path, perhaps it od time to reflect, reevaluatr and set a new path.

A frustratdd fayolkng hss answered (NOT) without addressing any of the key questions: why are thry now sellkng for personal profit software created for the project, the pink project? Thats not being the good guys. Its either open, therefore freely available to rveryobe or PINKs only. NEVER sold (or given to friends only).

The other question: what ever happened to the transparent wallets, the other merchandise? My undrrstanding was Owl was doing some ptomotion with them in Canada.... is that done? Did it have any repercussions? Are there pictures? Any support for similar initiatives? Or is that part of the development -theres tech development and promotionsl development, both are developments- abandoned?

There's no anger, just quite relevant questions, i belueve, many pinkers will be interested in getting answers to. Others, no doubt, if disappointed by ghe new direction, would have already cashed out and left.

Without asking any questions... but perhsps quite enraged.
fayoling

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:14:32 AM

regards Anoxy

I am not angry. I am a bit disappointed thouhh with the apparent new direction of PINK and that is the reason for my post. It is painfully obvious that PINK has gone, at least temporarily, in a direction quite opposite of what it was initially. Charity? When? Whrre? How much? Thst's what PINK set out to do... and, to my knowledge, NADA. The 2 million "tournament", wasnt for charity was it? Not even a portion... whats the promotional advantage of that? That's just gambling... which is quite the opposite of where PINK sef up to do. Lottrry? Also gambling. Mind you i am not opposed necessarily to change, but when chsnges mean actually leaving the original path, perhaps it od time to reflect, reevaluatr and set a new path.

A frustratdd fayolkng hss answered (NOT) without addressing any of the key questions: why are thry now sellkng for personal profit software created for the project, the pink project? Thats not being the good guys. Its either open, therefore freely available to rveryobe or PINKs only. NEVER sold (or given to friends only).

The other question: what ever happened to the transparent wallets, the other merchandise? My undrrstanding was Owl was doing some ptomotion with them in Canada.... is that done? Did it have any repercussions? Are there pictures? Any support for similar initiatives? Or is that part of the development -theres tech development and promotionsl development, both are developments- abandoned?

There's no anger, just quite relevant questions, i belueve, many pinkers will be interested in getting answers to. Others, no doubt, if disappointed by ghe new direction, would have already cashed out and left.

Been drinking barabbas?

Q: Charity? When? Whrre? How much?
A: Here: https://fundraise.nbcf.org/fundraise?fcid=320114 and here http://lottery.pink/

Q: The 2 million "tournament", wasnt for charity was it? Not even a portion... whats the promotional advantage of that?
A: No sir. A professional poker player Brian Pellegrino challenged Cayce, we attempted to capitalize by marketing the event. This was not initiated and/or planned by the dev team.

Q: Lottrry?
A: Gambling, yes. Also a great marketing tool that has brought in more investors than you have scared away. Oh, and it is our #1 source for raising funds for our charity Wink

Q: why are thry now sellkng for personal profit software created for the project, the pink project?
A: We are not selling for personal profit, instead helping those whom have helped us. "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

Q: The other question: what ever happened to the transparent wallets, the other merchandise?
A: Some were sold, some were given away, most are still sitting in a box on the shelf.

Q: My undrrstanding was Owl was doing some ptomotion with them in Canada.... is that done?
A: Your understanding is incorrect here. 0wl bought the cards to sell and raise money for the charity. He/we have been waiting for PwP to put them up for sale. The planned Canada (Toronto) event was m_ad_max, and I don't believe this has gone any further that being a "discussion".

I assume you will request that I answer these all again in a day or 2, so I will elaborate than if necessary.

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:22:04 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 08:30:12 AM by SpockSkywalker

regards Anoxy

Dear Fellow $Pink Knights,

Many within the $Pink Arena feel, and may rightfully feel so, that Pinkcoin is a community and built off community strength; I quite frankly totally disagree with that notion. This is just my personal philosophy mind you, but I can not express how strongly I believe that Communities are damaging collectives that encourage within people a lost feeling of entitlement; as if they deserve to receive and keep others hard earned labor and credentials without any honest commitments of their own efforts towards the communities long term goals. I believe Pinkcoin’s true strength is not in a strength of community, but in a strength of $PINK CITIZENSHIP. Unlike in communes, in a CITIZENRY, every citizen participates in the PROGRESS of the group as a whole; not merely depending on LEADERS, or in Crypto-Land, depending on Developers, to organize a community and make every decision.
    Within a citizenship there is a healthy competition as to who can do the entire group the most good and be rightfully recognized for it. Unfortunately within a commune, the leader provides the only sources of good news, and the community just buys more coins hoping they wont get burned. Another benefit of a Citizenry is that if a leader leaves the group another citizen with the best and honest credentials takes their place naturally; while in a commune when the leader leaves the group then, subsequently, the commune group fights internally which leads to further chaos.
     Another point, as is demonstrated clearly by the history of man-kind, when communities sit back and only depend on their leaders for progress a few things will always happen; One, the leaders offer only enough to keep the community obedient to them leading to the commune group losing its vigilance, and consequently leading towards little overall progress being made other than in the leaders’ skills of deceiving towards their own ends. Two, the community will then slowly wither away and die collectively as they have all subordinately chosen. In essence, if you are asking for something from the developers but have offered little of value in return to the group as whole, you are asking and trusting in communist ideology, which history clearly has shown is a path taken with little success.  
    If a group collectively chooses to be organized into a community for financial security, prospects of large returns, or just for the general benefit of mankind, the reasons for them forming into that group in the first place becomes virtually irrelevant as their new found leaders then become predisposed to adapt new goals for the group to follow obediently while the community accepts out of fear of their investments crashing. If a group collectively chooses to be organized as a citizenship, then every individual has taken a personal responsibly in the successes or failures of their financial security, their earning of large returns, or their providing of benefits to the betterment of man-kind.
    Instead of having to trust in leaders to establish honest goals, become a citizen leader and provide the most beneficial effort you can for the citizenship; to be the vessel that is steering the boat. When every citizen is their own leader and not dependent on a community leader there is much more peace of mind to go all around. With Pink Poker as our starting sword and The Twitter Exchange/Tip bot as our starting shield, as $Pink Citizens, there is no excuse for sitting back believing falsely the work of others will provide for you a free ride to success. We $Pink Citizens can easily begin commencement of our battle RIGHT NOW while new Paypal tech is being developed behind the scenes. Anyways that’s just my two cents, and the following is my personal philosophy for you as my fellow $Pink citizens to do with as you will.

Pinkcoin Citizens DO the following:

Do Make Memes and YouTube Videos, a good one may make Pinkcoin viral --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZotNLIpS8Q

Do Write Articles on Reddit for new investors to learn about $Pink --> http://www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin/comments/2hbjzm/why_should_i_buy_pinkcoins_you_ask_reason_1/

Do Bring Awareness to the citizenry of a potential Opportunity --> http://www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin/comments/2e6qo8/lets_get_pinkcoin_listed_in_the_casheer_app/

Do Recommend Tweets for the Marketing Bot --> http://t.co/AGxSwRsK49

Do Tag other coins in Tweets to expand Pinkcoin’s reach

Do Vote for Pinkcoin continuously on other exchanges --> http://vcfundamentals.com/voting.php

Do Thank and encourage the Development team and other worthy members of the Pink Citizenship

Do Take the advice of the $Pink Citizenship and reflect on our equally entailing thoughts.

Do Have enough faith to develop your own tech for Pinkcoin on behalf of the Pink Citizenship --> https://twitter.com/MasterZeus2012/status/512752972791439360/photo/1

Do Have all the FACTS straight before presenting a legitimate case of argument

Pinkcoin Citizens Do NOT do the following:

Do NOT encourage collectivism from a community to donate to you for a sketchy cause, then months later troll and spread FUD on the forum

Do NOT announce to the world that your buying in on $Pink again at 60-70 sats, only to bash the developers for giving you a X2 return in a matter of weeks

Do NOT pretend to be Chris Hansen on “To Catch a Predator” and distract the Citizenry from focusing on grasping new opportunities.

Do NOT pretend to have credential to lead when your only definitive contribution is investing money as a means to turn the forum into an episode of Gossip Girl.

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                 Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111
tranzium

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:44:57 AM

[epic; a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the history of a nation.]

Eternal Blessings,
sushibi

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:54:19 AM

Pink coin guys have been doing an awesome job. If you guys ever get any merchant stuff on the go let me know so I can cover it on yocrypto! Had a good time playing pink poker sofar, hope to see more from you guys. Keep up the good work. I think all these coins with different developments attracting different demographics is amazing for the crypto currency movement.  Cheesy
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:59:07 AM

regards Anoxy

Many within the $Pink Arena feel, and may rightfully feel so, that Pinkcoin is a community and built off community strength; I quite frankly totally disagree with that notion. This is just my personal philosophy mind you, but I can not express how strongly I believe that Communities are damaging collectives that encourage within people a lost feeling of entitlement; as if they deserve to receive and keep others hard earned labor and credentials without any honest commitments of their own efforts towards the communities long term goals. I believe Pinkcoin’s true strength is not in a strength of community, but in a strength of $PINK CITIZENSHIP. Unlike in communes, in a CITIZENRY, every citizen participates in the PROGRESS of the group as a whole; not merely depending on LEADERS, or in Crypto-Land, depending on Developers, to organize a community and make every decision.
    Within a citizenship there is a healthy competition as to who can do the entire group the most good and be rightfully recognized for it. Unfortunately within a commune, the leader provides the only sources of good news, and the community just buys more coins hoping they wont get burned. Another benefit of a Citizenry is that if a leader leaves the group another citizen with the best and honest credentials takes their place naturally; while in a commune when the leader leaves the group then subsequently the commune group fights internally which leads to further chaos.
     Another point, as is demonstrated clearly by the history of man-kind, when communities sit back and only depend on their leaders for progress a few things will always happen; One, the leaders offer only enough to keep the community obedient to them leading to the commune group losing its vigilance, and consequently leading towards little overall progress being made other than in the leaders’ skills of deceiving towards their own ends. Two, the community will then slowly wither away and die collectively as they have all subordinately chosen. In essence, if you are asking for something from the developers but have offered little of value in return to the group as whole, you are asking and trusting in communist ideology, which history clearly has shown is a path taken with little success.  
    If a group collectively chooses to be organized into a community for financial security, prospects of large returns, or just for the general benefit of mankind, the reasons for them forming into that group in the first place becomes virtually irrelevant as their new found leaders then become predisposed to adapt new goals for the group to follow obediently while the community accepts out of fear of their investments crashing. If a group collectively chooses to be organized as a citizenship, then every individual has taken a personal responsibly in the successes or failures of their financial security, their earning of large returns, or their providing of benefits to the betterment of man-kind.
    Instead of having to trust in leaders to establish honest goals, become a citizen leader and provide the most beneficial effort you can for the citizenship; to be the vessel that is steering the boat. When every citizen is their own leader and not dependent on a community leader there is much more peace of mind to go all around. With Pink Poker as our starting sword and The Twitter Exchange/Tip bot as our starting shield, as $Pink Citizens, there is no excuse for sitting back believing falsely the work of others will provide for you a free ride to success. We $Pink Citizens can easily begin commencement of our battle RIGHT NOW while new Paypal tech is being developed behind the scenes. Anyways that’s just my two cents, and the following is my personal philosophy for you as my fellow $Pink citizens to do with as you will.

Pinkcoin Citizens DO the following:

Do Make Memes and YouTube Videos, a good one may make Pinkcoin viral --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZotNLIpS8Q

Do Write Articles on Reddit for new investors to learn about $Pink --> http://www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin/comments/2hbjzm/why_should_i_buy_pinkcoins_you_ask_reason_1/

Do Bring Awareness to the citizenry of a potential Opportunity --> http://www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin/comments/2e6qo8/lets_get_pinkcoin_listed_in_the_casheer_app/

Do Recommend Tweets for the Marketing Bot --> http://t.co/AGxSwRsK49

Do Tag other coins in Tweets to expand Pinkcoin’s reach

Do Vote for Pinkcoin continuously on other exchanges --> http://vcfundamentals.com/voting.php

Do Thank and encourage the Development team and other worthy members of the Pink Citizenship

Do Take the advice of the $Pink Citizenship and reflect on our equally entailing thoughts.

Do Have enough faith to develop your own tech for Pinkcoin on behalf of the Pink Citizenship --> https://twitter.com/MasterZeus2012/status/512752972791439360/photo/1

Do Have all the FACTS straight before presenting a legitimate case of argument

Pinkcoin Citizens Do NOT do the following:

Do NOT encourage collectivism from a community to donate to you for a sketchy cause, then months later troll and spread FUD on the forum

Do NOT announce to world that you buying in on $Pink again at 60-70 sats, only to bash the developers for giving you a X2 return in a matter of weeks

Do NOT pretend to be Chris Hansen on “To Catch a Predator” and distract the Citizenry from focusing on grasping new opportunities.

Do NOT pretend to have credential to lead when your only definitive contribution is investing money as a means to turn the forum into an episode of Gossip Girl.

Eternal Blessings,

thank you very much Spock and Fayoled for your response.
Pink Citizens United!

fayoling

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:40:47 PM

I just realized it has not yet been mentioned on our thread :$

Sumgye has a good friend that is launching an ICO coin in the next few hours. He has known Cryptzo for many years, and got him into Crypto awhile back. Cryptzo had asked Sumgye, who in turn asked our team if we would be willing to manage the ICO funds for him. Being that Sumgye is one the most honest and genuine people we have ever met, and worked with, we did not hesitate to accept.

Sumgye is so confident in his friend, and the coins concept, that he has put his own name and credibility on the line here. I have looked the coin over in detail and think it's a brilliant idea. I'll be investing a little into Cryptzos' ICO, holding my initial investment for the long term, and using my profits/staking as buy support on Pinkcoin.

You can read about it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795954.60

Anyways, I was surprised to see that this was not mentioned here yet, so I wanted to get it out there before someone saw this as an opportunity to FUD our team again.

Honesty, Transparency, Altruism, Love, Passion, Faith and above all, SHARING IS CARING!

Anoxxxy

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:17:56 PM

I just realized it has not yet been mentioned on our thread :$

Sumgye has a good friend that is launching an ICO coin in the next few hours. He has known Cryptzo for many years, and got him into Crypto awhile back. Cryptzo had asked Sumgye, who in turn asked our team if we would be willing to manage the ICO funds for him. Being that Sumgye is one the most honest and genuine people we have ever met, and worked with, we did not hesitate to accept.

Sumgye is so confident in his friend, and the coins concept, that he has put his own name and credibility on the line here. I have looked the coin over in detail and think it's a brilliant idea. I'll be investing a little into Cryptzos' ICO, holding my initial investment for the long term, and using my profits/staking as buy support on Pinkcoin.

You can read about it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795954.60

Anyways, I was surprised to see that this was not mentioned here yet, so I wanted to get it out there before someone saw this as an opportunity to FUD our team again.

Honesty, Transparency, Altruism, Love, Passion, Faith and above all, SHARING IS CARING!

That sounds very interesting.. I am in Smiley
fayoling

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:48:45 PM

https://twitter.com/Scrypt_Mining/status/516110244905504768

This is a long term overall value of Pink coin.
It could take a year, or 5 years. But, Pink coin will eventually reach the $4 per each coin.

Cryptocurrency Inc. price target is not for short term day trader. It's meant for buy and hold serious investors.

Anoxxxy

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

Hello guys,
I have downloaded Pink wallet the latest but it refuses to compile.
Can someone in team please PM me.

regards
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:41:10 PM

It could take a year, or 5 years. But, Pink coin will eventually reach the $4 per each coin.

Cryptocurrency Inc. price target is not for short term day trader. It's meant for buy and hold serious investors.

Holy shit I'm gonna be rich! 5 years isn't so long either. I can wait it out no problem.

I'll be able to afford my mafia dream home http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?PropertyId=14797592

Party every day and night with strippers, rock bands, all you can eat buffet and open bar. Anything goes and everyone invited!
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:26:01 AM

Holy shit I'm gonna be rich! 5 years isn't so long either. I can wait it out no problem.

I'll be able to afford my mafia dream home http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?PropertyId=14797592

Party every day and night with strippers, rock bands, all you can eat buffet and open bar. Anything goes and everyone invited!

I could dig this

SpockSkywalker

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:36:36 AM

Did I say I was going to drop a bomb? And as previously promised, it is being announced earlier than we would have normally shared a project.

We have been working behind the scenes on a new system, and are now very comfortable in saying this will be coming to Pinkcoin soon.

The PDF below is more of a "concept" written article as we would really like this system to give back to investors in a different way; for the long term. So we came up with, what we feel is a good foundation for the community to build on and suggest changes and/or ideas before we finalize that part of this project.

So here it is, your introduction to Pay With PINK, and the PINK payment engine.
Read more here: PDF -> http://crypto.pink/wip/paywithpink.pdf

https://i.imgur.com/HrDWNjb.png

Soon, any vendor that accepts PayPal, will be able to accept PINK!
https://i.imgur.com/tPr5dQV.png

I would just like to pull this section out from the Pay With PINK concept, as this is the section we need the communities help and feedback on. After all, this is the part that would allow individual investors to profit from this system.

The current idea is to have people earn variable interest on standing Bitcoin to PinkCoin orders that they place with us. People's BTC is used to fund the PayPal account, they earn a percent of the PinkCoins that accumulate over time, and when they want to cash out, their PinkCoin order gets filled at the current exchange rate. That way, your BTC effectively stakes PinkCoins for you over time, and should you ever wish to cash out, will be converted into pink at the current market rate.      

Dear $Pink Knights,

Just for the record, I am totally down to help invest in Pay with Pink. I appreciate that the dev team is considering having independent $Pink investors involved in funding this concept, and giving us a chance to earn some healthy returns. PwP is going to do to Crypto what Cannons did to the walls of Constantinople.

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                            Spock Skywalker@WaterIsALiv1111
StarFire

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:03:45 AM

I much love the Pinkcoin. I will be with more the Pinkcoins soon.
TaylorSwift

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:05:55 AM

I much love the Pinkcoin. I will be with more the Pinkcoins soon.

What she said I think.  Shocked  What ev's I know I'll be buying more Pinkcoins today.  Cool
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:16:06 AM

I could dig this

You have expensive taste, my friend. Wanna take a virtual tour of your mafia dream home?
18859 Horseshoe Hill Road, Caledon L7K 2B9, Ontario - Virtual Tour
That looks like a maintainance nightmare. Even the stable seems way overstated for my taste.

Personally, I would prefer a waterfront property. I could get used to living in just the boathouse of this black beauty.
Waterfront Property Muskoka Ontario

If it were up to me though, I would much rather have something a bit more cozy and natural like this one.
HD Real Estate Video Tour: Custom Built Cottage on Lake of Bays - Wagner Media

*Raises glass* Here's to your dreams come true! Cheers!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: