Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:41:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206980 times)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:37:33 PM

Is everyone on the SEED thread now?

I dont like when there isnt any activity here :/

regards Anoxy

Our thread has always been a quiet one, unless Barrabas stops by of course.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:50:08 PM

regards Anoxy

Now I am taking an interested look at that other thread of the coin that the whole dev team officially recommended to its PINK coin holders.

I believe that following that official recommendation would have already resulted in losses of over 90% of their investment?

But who's counting, right? Oh, and of course, SEED is a LONG TERM (years) investment... that's where the real money is. I never, ever quite get that...
fayoling

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:25:05 PM

regards Anoxy

Now I am taking an interested look at that other thread of the coin that the whole dev team officially recommended to its PINK coin holders.

I believe that following that official recommendation would have already resulted in losses of over 90% of their investment?

But who's counting, right? Oh, and of course, SEED is a LONG TERM (years) investment... that's where the real money is. I never, ever quite get that...

Lol, not sure where you learned your math. And what is hard to comprehend about long term investments? I believe there are a couple good altcoins that serve well as long term investments.

But before this turns into another pointless argument of people trying to use big words that they don't understand, let me ask you this. What would you like to see come of Pinkcoin moving forward Barrabas? What would you like to see us develop, or pursue?

multiinone

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:38:28 PM

PINK will on MintPal V2 next 48 hours

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
fayoling

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:12:31 AM

PINK will on MintPal V2 next 48 hours

Good to hear, I was upset that they launched without us. Glad they are correcting that mistake.

fayoling

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:21:55 AM

Hi guys. Please list PinkCoin on the new CoinBlab crypto social network: http://coinblab.com

Here is an example page: http://coinblab.com/page/dogecoin

CoinBlab also has groups, events, blogs, and IM! Create an account and secure your username first too!

Done. thank you.

http://coinblab.com/page/pinkcoin

CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

Bryan Fayoled has a talk with Jessica Altcoin lady to promote Pinkcoin's charity effort with @NBCF. As some of you may not be active on twitter wanted to share that the Dev team has given up their 25% of @Pinkcoinlottery proceeds for Breast Cancer Awareness Month Pinktober. That makes all proceeds for October going straight to the charity. On top of the lottery draw there is also a 50/50 draw. It's a great time to #thinkpink come join and donate for a friend or family member. As well there is going to be a poker tournament on Oct. 25th to wrap up the fundraising effort its a great way to meet the rest of the pinkarmy. The buy in is 10,000 pinkcoin with 50% of the buy in going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. I have added links to the article and to the lottery site and to the poker site. Lets have some fun for a great cause. @m_ad_04m_ax_ on twitter.

http://lottery.pink/

http://playpoker.pink/beta/poker/

http://www.altcointoday.com/pink-poker-supports-nbcf-with-10k-buy-in/
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:28:34 PM

Hello my PINKfriends, Good news! I've just received word from shadowmoon that PINK will soon be accepted at Bitscoinshop.

fayoling

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:10:38 PM

Hello my PINKfriends, Good news! I've just received word from shadowmoon that PINK will soon be accepted at Bitscoinshop.

Yeah I got an email too Smiley

They are apparently launching an asset program, so I am going to see if Pinkcoin can be one of the coins used as entry into their asset program.

shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:12:57 AM

They are apparently launching an asset program, so I am going to see if Pinkcoin can be one of the coins used as entry into their asset program.

Hello to all Pinkcoin community.
We are partnering with the Pinkcoin and we will be accepting it as payment in our shop http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
For currencies not yet have integration with CoinPayments, follow the instructions below for manual purchase.

These altcoins still lack integration with our payment platform because it uses coin payments Them to follow the instructions below.

1 - Select your product and Typically perform the registration on the site.

2 - Choose the way of payment via bank deposit.

3 - Leave us a message que you want to pay using one of the coins above it.

4 - After que send the value of your purchase already in the currency chosen and the address of our wallet.

5 - After the payment confirmation we will start the shipping of your product.

And now we bring more innovation, we are a paypal verified shop and we are accepting credit cards and parceling purchases at 6x via paypal.

And we will have more great news on the way for PinkCoin community !!

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:38:50 AM

Bryan Fayoled has a talk with Jessica Altcoin lady to promote Pinkcoin's charity effort with @NBCF. As some of you may not be active on twitter wanted to share that the Dev team has given up their 25% of @Pinkcoinlottery proceeds for Breast Cancer Awareness Month Pinktober. That makes all proceeds for October going straight to the charity. On top of the lottery draw there is also a 50/50 draw. It's a great time to #thinkpink come join and donate for a friend or family member. As well there is going to be a poker tournament on Oct. 25th to wrap up the fundraising effort its a great way to meet the rest of the pinkarmy. The buy in is 10,000 pinkcoin with 50% of the buy in going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. I have added links to the article and to the lottery site and to the poker site. Lets have some fun for a great cause. @m_ad_04m_ax_ on twitter.

http://lottery.pink/

http://playpoker.pink/beta/poker/

http://www.altcointoday.com/pink-poker-supports-nbcf-with-10k-buy-in/

Better late than never.

Better something than nothing.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:58:04 AM

regards Anoxy

Lol, not sure where you learned your math. And what is hard to comprehend about long term investments? I believe there are a couple good altcoins that serve well as long term investments.

But before this turns into another pointless argument of people trying to use big words that they don't understand, let me ask you this. What would you like to see come of Pinkcoin moving forward Barrabas? What would you like to see us develop, or pursue?

Since you ask nicely, I will answer now that I have access to my laptop again instead of just my phone.... oh and you are doing fine by me monetarily-wise. As you know I am  a modest trader and have been able to trade PINK for profits a few times, so no worries there.

What I would have liked PINK to be was outlined in my proposal, which has been post here a long time ago, and that was in direct line with what PINK was originally intended to be... long before you and the software guys decided to "please every one" and more than anyone yourselves by using the platform as a window to sell software... the kind of software a clean coin like the original revamped PINK would not touch... you know? the shady kind? Because PINK was a REAL long term project bent on being USED by people to buy all kinds of things, not a means to entertain illegal pursuits. Or gambling (we did not know at the time that our main man was, in real life, a professional poker player, mind you). You see, those activities are ILLEGAL in the US and sooner rather than later, it's going to catch up with PINK, even before it has lost any semblance of "clean" coin ready for legal approval and mainstream use.

PINK did not need great coders, it was OK as it was: Fastest than most and as secure as any. Much less it needed coders securing themselves a part time (at their total leisure) income with no obligations.

It did not need either to have it's official thread converted in launching pad for friends' coins of extremely doubtful purposes... or none at all.

I liked that coin. It did not need you. Nor any of the others, except Danny -a Danny not mixing profession with PINK, except exceptionally and on a case per case when circumstances warranted-. It also needed people willing to stand for the values that now have become a parody... even with this late push for Breast Cancer (as appreciated as it is). It just needed, again, to be fast. To be secure. To be clean.

Having helped senator Warren gain the White House in the next election (or Hillary, worst case scenario), would have also been a tremendous (and possible) thing to do too.

PS.- If there are some big words in here that you don't understand easily, I suggest Google. It does a remarkable job at explaining some terms.

I use it all the time myself.
fayoling

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:02:55 PM

Hello to all Pinkcoin community.
We are partnering with the Pinkcoin and we will be accepting it as payment in our shop http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
For currencies not yet have integration with CoinPayments, follow the instructions below for manual purchase.

These altcoins still lack integration with our payment platform because it uses coin payments Them to follow the instructions below.

1 - Select your product and Typically perform the registration on the site.

2 - Choose the way of payment via bank deposit.

3 - Leave us a message que you want to pay using one of the coins above it.

4 - After que send the value of your purchase already in the currency chosen and the address of our wallet.

5 - After the payment confirmation we will start the shipping of your product.

And now we bring more innovation, we are a paypal verified shop and we are accepting credit cards and parceling purchases at 6x via paypal.

And we will have more great news on the way for PinkCoin community !!

This is great news Smiley Thank you for the addition.

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 05:33:36 PM

BarabbASS, Please do everyone a favor and get over yourself. You still haven't contributed ANYTHING worthwhile for the PINK community. Your old proposal, which you needlessly withdrew, didn't offer anything new to the table, except for your ridiculous pipe dream of influencing who will become the next president. The grandiose marketing scheme which you proposed was already being developed, albeit more modestly and sensibly. PINK is still in its infancy and extremely undervalued. Your plan was simply an obvious attempt to capture a lion's share of the PINK market. Do you honestly believe people are so gullible? Don't bother answering, I already know your rebuttal is that we are simply 'small minded'. Anyways, stop trolling this thread. It has been made quite clear that no-one is interested in your 'opinions' (FUD) here.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:49:51 PM

BarabbASS, Please do everyone a favor and get over yourself. You still haven't contributed ANYTHING worthwhile for the PINK community. Your old proposal, which you needlessly withdrew, didn't offer anything new to the table, except for your ridiculous pipe dream of influencing who will become the next president. The grandiose marketing scheme which you proposed was already being developed, albeit more modestly and sensibly. PINK is still in its infancy and extremely undervalued. Your plan was simply an obvious attempt to capture a lion's share of the PINK market. Do you honestly believe people are so gullible? Don't bother answering, I already know your rebuttal is that we are simply 'small minded'. Anyways, stop trolling this thread. It has been made quite clear that no-one is interested in your 'opinions' (FUD) here.

I was just answering a question, ASSwipe...
Mpare

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:26:00 PM

Ok, STFU already..PINK is a solid coin and it has proven that over the past months, not days. What more do you want??
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:44:37 AM

Ok, STFU already..PINK is a solid coin and it has proven that over the past months, not days. What more do you want??

Solid as a rock indeed...  getting solid-er by the minute too.

Almost as solid and successful as that friend's coin our devs have sponsored officially and helped launch. Smashing success indeed...
fayoling

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:27:04 AM

Dear Fellow $Pink Knights,

Many within the $Pink Arena feel, and may rightfully feel so, that Pinkcoin is a community and built off community strength; I quite frankly totally disagree with that notion. This is just my personal philosophy mind you, but I can not express how strongly I believe that Communities are damaging collectives that encourage within people a lost feeling of entitlement; as if they deserve to receive and keep others hard earned labor and credentials without any honest commitments of their own efforts towards the communities long term goals. I believe Pinkcoin’s true strength is not in a strength of community, but in a strength of $PINK CITIZENSHIP. Unlike in communes, in a CITIZENRY, every citizen participates in the PROGRESS of the group as a whole; not merely depending on LEADERS, or in Crypto-Land, depending on Developers, to organize a community and make every decision.
    Within a citizenship there is a healthy competition as to who can do the entire group the most good and be rightfully recognized for it. Unfortunately within a commune, the leader provides the only sources of good news, and the community just buys more coins hoping they wont get burned. Another benefit of a Citizenry is that if a leader leaves the group another citizen with the best and honest credentials takes their place naturally; while in a commune when the leader leaves the group then, subsequently, the commune group fights internally which leads to further chaos.
     Another point, as is demonstrated clearly by the history of man-kind, when communities sit back and only depend on their leaders for progress a few things will always happen; One, the leaders offer only enough to keep the community obedient to them leading to the commune group losing its vigilance, and consequently leading towards little overall progress being made other than in the leaders’ skills of deceiving towards their own ends. Two, the community will then slowly wither away and die collectively as they have all subordinately chosen. In essence, if you are asking for something from the developers but have offered little of value in return to the group as whole, you are asking and trusting in communist ideology, which history clearly has shown is a path taken with little success. 
    If a group collectively chooses to be organized into a community for financial security, prospects of large returns, or just for the general benefit of mankind, the reasons for them forming into that group in the first place becomes virtually irrelevant as their new found leaders then become predisposed to adapt new goals for the group to follow obediently while the community accepts out of fear of their investments crashing. If a group collectively chooses to be organized as a citizenship, then every individual has taken a personal responsibly in the successes or failures of their financial security, their earning of large returns, or their providing of benefits to the betterment of man-kind.
    Instead of having to trust in leaders to establish honest goals, become a citizen leader and provide the most beneficial effort you can for the citizenship; to be the vessel that is steering the boat. When every citizen is their own leader and not dependent on a community leader there is much more peace of mind to go all around. With Pink Poker as our starting sword and The Twitter Exchange/Tip bot as our starting shield, as $Pink Citizens, there is no excuse for sitting back believing falsely the work of others will provide for you a free ride to success. We $Pink Citizens can easily begin commencement of our battle RIGHT NOW while new Paypal tech is being developed behind the scenes. Anyways that’s just my two cents, and the following is my personal philosophy for you as my fellow $Pink citizens to do with as you will.

Pinkcoin Citizens DO the following:

Do Make Memes and YouTube Videos, a good one may make Pinkcoin viral --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZotNLIpS8Q

Do Write Articles on Reddit for new investors to learn about $Pink --> http://www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin/comments/2hbjzm/why_should_i_buy_pinkcoins_you_ask_reason_1/

Do Bring Awareness to the citizenry of a potential Opportunity --> http://www.reddit.com/r/pinkcoin/comments/2e6qo8/lets_get_pinkcoin_listed_in_the_casheer_app/

Do Recommend Tweets for the Marketing Bot --> http://t.co/AGxSwRsK49

Do Tag other coins in Tweets to expand Pinkcoin’s reach

Do Vote for Pinkcoin continuously on other exchanges --> http://vcfundamentals.com/voting.php

Do Thank and encourage the Development team and other worthy members of the Pink Citizenship

Do Take the advice of the $Pink Citizenship and reflect on our equally entailing thoughts.

Do Have enough faith to develop your own tech for Pinkcoin on behalf of the Pink Citizenship --> https://twitter.com/MasterZeus2012/status/512752972791439360/photo/1

Do Have all the FACTS straight before presenting a legitimate case of argument

Pinkcoin Citizens Do NOT do the following:

Do NOT encourage collectivism from a community to donate to you for a sketchy cause, then months later troll and spread FUD on the forum

Do NOT announce to the world that your buying in on $Pink again at 60-70 sats, only to bash the developers for giving you a X2 return in a matter of weeks

Do NOT pretend to be Chris Hansen on “To Catch a Predator” and distract the Citizenry from focusing on grasping new opportunities.

Do NOT pretend to have credential to lead when your only definitive contribution is investing money as a means to turn the forum into an episode of Gossip Girl.

Eternal Blessings,
                                                                                 Spock Skywalker@WaterIsAliv1111

Spock, gets it.

chnchapters

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:03:33 AM

My Pink Coin wallet will not sync, I thought I had downloaded the latest version. Trying on Windows 7.
Anyone else have issues? Or what is the latest version/link for a wallet download?
fayoling

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:56:11 AM

My Pink Coin wallet will not sync, I thought I had downloaded the latest version. Trying on Windows 7.
Anyone else have issues? Or what is the latest version/link for a wallet download?

We checked everything over, some nodes were down, everything should be back to normal now.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: