Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206973 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:48:59 AM

So, given the tremendous success of part I, are we already working in promoting SEED Part II?

Hey, the kid made quite a mess (several) but he has learned so much doing so...

And the path is set: How about doubling the % and halving the stake time? It would be a (somewhat) different gimmick...

And, above all, don't forget how good PINK looks when you guys do these types of things... you know? the "you scratch our backs, we scratch yours", type of thing...

Hey, you miners, renters et all, you made up like bandits this first time around; you'll do much better on the sequel, so why not?
sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 05:34:38 AM

So, given the tremendous success of part I, are we already working in promoting SEED Part II?

And the path is set: How about doubling the % and halving the stake time? It would be a (somewhat) different gimmick...

And, above all, don't forget how good PINK looks when you guys do these types of things... you know? the "you scratch our backs, we scratch yours", type of thing...

Hey, you miners, renters et all, you made up like bandits this first time around; you'll do much better on the sequel, so why not?

LOL... feeling a little "ignored" out there barbie? Nobody giving you the time of day? Judging by some of the hilarious responses you are getting on the seed thread, a lot of experienced people know the professional troll that you are and your MO. It was quite enlightening really talking to them... completely explains your sporadic bursts of pseudo intellectual diarrhoea (aka "opinion") here. But don't let me discourage you, lest you lose "focus" and ramble on at a tangent!!  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:49:17 AM

LOL... feeling a little "ignored" out there barbie? Nobody giving you the time of day? Judging by some of the hilarious responses you are getting on the seed thread, a lot of experienced people know the professional troll that you are and your MO. It was quite enlightening really talking to them... completely explains your sporadic bursts of pseudo intellectual diarrhoea (aka "opinion") here. But don't let me discourage you, lest you lose "focus" and ramble on at a tangent!!  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Is that a way a trying to hide the fact you got a lot of mined seeds from your pal Cryptzo for nothing? I get you man.

The rest putting the name of PINK on the line for that crap? I just don't get it...
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 06:22:20 AM

Is that a way a trying to hide the fact you got a lot of mined seeds from your pal Cryptzo for nothing? I get you man.

The rest putting the name of PINK on the line for that crap? I just don't get it...

You "caught" me man... I was indeed trying to hide "facts" like those  Grin
Very impressive indeed... loving that style of yours!

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:28:06 AM

You "caught" me man... I was indeed trying to hide "facts" like those  Grin
Very impressive indeed... loving that style of yours!

Oh I know just how you "love" being told the truth. It is so obvious you are clean as a whistle... just honoring the "you scratch us we scratch you" mantra, that's all, right?

But where you are going to make THE killing is in SEED Part II, now that both Cryptzo and you have learned... You may even convince Danny to go all in on that one...

Ah, by the way, the FACT that only 6.7 BTC were bought in the SEED ico, in spite of the forceful and determined sponsorship and support of the entire PINKN team , doesn't tell you anything about how PINK holders feel about your "effort"? Those were 6.7BTC including whatever amount the PINK devs themselves bought... That is a FACT quite hard to disguise or overlook, don't you think?
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 06:40:51 AM

Oh I know just how you "love" being told the truth. It is so obvious you are clean as a whistle... just honoring the "you scratch us we scratch you" mantra, that's all, right?

But where you are going to make THE killing is in SEED Part II, now that both Cryptzo and you have learned... You may even convince Danny to go all in on that one...

Ah, by the way, the FACT that only 6.7 BTC were bought in the SEED ico, in spite of the forceful and determined sponsorship and support of the entire PINKN team , doesn't tell you anything about how PINK holders feel about your "effort"? Those were 6.7BTC including whatever amount the PINK devs themselves bought... That is a FACT quite hard to disguise or overlook, don't you think?

LOL... You're killing me man.

Seed - II : The Sprouting.... which is planned for a direct to DVD release. And then we cross our fingers when the big studio picks it up and buys the rights to make Seed - III: Rise of the Acorns!

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:46:50 AM

LOL... You're killing me man.

Seed - II : The Sprouting.... which is planned for a direct to DVD release. And then we cross our fingers when the big studio picks it up and buys the rights to make Seed - III: Rise of the Acorns!

That's what you and your other dev pals are doing with PINK.

Unintentionally, I grant you that... but doing it nevertheless.
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 06:55:45 AM

Duly noted barbie... Is there anything else then?

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:06:32 AM

Yes as a matter of fact, sonny: With how many SEED coins did you ended with after the PoW period? And how many, in total, the entire PINK dev team? -I am going to guess that they all used your rented rigs, or some did-. It is a very candid question and I am SURE you will tell us all PINK holders THE TRUTH, as the good guy that you are.

It is also an important question since, if not for you, his sponsors, friends, promoters and supporters, why would Cryptzo continue with SEED since he has no money coming from it regardless -- and you know how he feels about being a developer for no income, right? Some -a few- PINKcoiners have stakes -because of your sponsorship- in SEED and I'm sure they'd appreciate exact answers to these questions...
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:21:27 AM

Yes as a matter of fact, sonny: With how many SEED coins did you ended the PoW period? And how many, in total, the entire PINK dev team? -I am going to guess that they all used your rented rigs, or some did-. It is a very candid question and I am SURE

It is also an important question since, if not for you, his sponsors, friends, promoters and supporters, why would Cryptzo continue with SEED since he has no money coming from it regardless -- and you know how he feels about being a developer for no income, right? Some -a few- PINKcoiners have stakes -because of your sponsorship- in SEED and I'm sure they'd appreciate exact answers to these questions...

ha ha ha ha ha.... my rigs have been dismantled for months now. As for teh seeds... meh... its more entertaining for me to keep you guessing and theorising  Grin You've come up with some creative claims that never really occured to me before!

EDIT: and what makes you think I know more than cryptzo about his coin? Ask him man...

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:24:09 AM

Yes as a matter of fact, sonny: With how many SEED coins did you ended the PoW period? And how many, in total, the entire PINK dev team? -I am going to guess that they all used your rented rigs, or some did-. It is a very candid question and I am SURE

ha ha ha ha ha.... my rigs have been dismantled for months now. As for teh seeds... meh... its more entertaining for me to keep you guessing and theorising  Grin You've come up with some creative claims that never really occured to me before!

I have to say that you have disappointed me... and, I am quite sure, others too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av64gOA9nXM

Good guys don't yada, yada, you know?
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:27:10 AM

I have to say that you have disappointed me... and, I am quite sure, others too.

Oh man... did I really fail to impress you? Geez... what was I even thinking.  Roll Eyes

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:30:44 AM

Oh man... did I really fail to impress you? Geez... what was I even thinking.  Roll Eyes

Severely... once again.

But forget about me, I'm still (modestly) in on PINK. Others have sold out completely. And more will. You should be worried about them when you choose to yada yada instead of answering the questions...

On the other hand, what are they going to do, other than getting out of Dogde, right? You are minting, man, minting.

Besides yada yada-ing....
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:39:23 AM

Severely... once again.

But forget about me, I'm still (modestly) in on PINK. Others have sold out completely. And more will. You should be worried about them when you choose to yada yada instead of answering the questions...

On the other hand, what are they going to do, other than getting out of Dogde, right? You are minting, man, minting.

But of course... the mysterious "others" and "them"... Those elusive creatures whose concerns you voice in every thread! I'm sure they will cut me some slack if I'm not bothering to answer your "questions"  Grin

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:56:57 AM

Severely... once again.

But of course... the mysterious "others" and "them"... Those elusive creatures whose concerns you voice in every thread! I'm sure they will cut me some slack if I'm not bothering to answer your "questions"  Grin

No "mystery" at all: At least one of "them" has been quite vocal about it (in the SEED forum) and I know you read his post just like all the other devs... but I can link it here if you want. And the questions (along with your yada, yada), remain. Unanswered...
sonysasankan (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:18:10 AM

No "mystery" at all: At least one of "them" has been quite vocal about it (in the SEED forum) and I know you read his post just like all the other devs... but I can link it here if you want. And the questions (along with your yada, yada), remain. Unanswered...

Oh noes.... a scandal... you "caught" me again barbie. Someone was vocal about the seed dev. Guess I should go into hiding now... this is too much for me to digest Cheesy

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:01:49 AM

Oh noes.... a scandal... you "caught" me again barbie. Someone was vocal about the seed dev. Guess I should go into hiding now... this is too much for me to digest Cheesy

Yada, yada, yada.... won't work, you know that, don't you?

And, since you insist, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795954.msg8968988#msg8968988
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:59:54 AM

barabass: come on what is the matter? it is up to the individuals to decide what they put effort to.
You cannot tell them what to do, you can give them advice politely.

regards Anoxy
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:09:49 AM

barabass: come on what is the matter? it is up to the individuals to decide what they put effort to.
You cannot tell them what to do, you can give them advice politely.

regards Anoxy

You and me disagree significantly Annoxy.

First, considering tone and sarcasm by sonny here, I am more than bending over backwards to not respond in kind.

Second, the sponsorship, support and promotion by the entire PINK team of a coin with an embarrassingly incompetent dev, which they should know is a hack job/copy/paste of Shadowcoin, is beyond what could be considered acceptable on ANY real-life circumstance. The resulting failure, when just over 1% of the minimum target was reached in the ICO -most of it probably by the direct promotion and personal intervention of the PINK dev team-, is even more embarrassing, not just for the devs -which are an asset of the PINK project, therefore with responsibilities assumed-, but for the whole PINK community which is represented by these guys.

Third, I don't tell them what to do nor give them any advice -I would charge for that, usually-. What I do is presenting the FACTS and let people draw their own conclusions.

Fully aware, of course, that those that were led to invest in SEED, like yourself,  will still remain in the inevitable state of delusion and overall blindness.

Best regards.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:46:30 PM

Here you have another satisfied customer, sonny: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795954.msg9164319#msg9164319

But I take you are reading -albeit not cheerleading/promoting anymore- over there. Repercussions will indeed continue for a while...
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: