Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 05:30:31 PM

coin2 and hyper should join together really - double up on community

get some funds together and get a decent wallet for a combined coin with both communities joining as one.

coin2 has polo listing and hyper has a large community.

If we did this forged a new coin got rid of the old dev pot and had a new coin issue like clams did only with coin2 and hyper instead and also got a multi sig development pot that was released for milestones met we could do something. Right now both coins are struggling with no leadership and no funds to attract development teams.

However both have reasonable communities in place and listings on main exchanges.

Either that or take a vote here to get a new developer on board and allow them to forge a new coin with a built in development pot that is released to them only over time for continued support and development.

Be good though to combine coin2 and hyper and enable the new coin to be released as clams did but on a ratio to their market caps as they are now. Or an average of what they have been on the last 6 months.

This is an interesting idea combining two coins.   Interesting but scary imho.  What would Hyper gain from combining with coin2, other than a possible poloniex listing?  I am really not sure this is a good idea, but am open to suggestions and persuasion.

I think that it is a good idea since they will need help because of the death Sad and also it is better to have one coin them too many. Rather join forces then compete. There are not enough decent game coins, all empty promises. Thank goodness there is coins like GP, XMR and HYPER which all support gaming and are strong currencies and good investments. My favourites are XMR and GP out of those three. Just look at GP's volume. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:45:32 PM

Hi All, I'm sorry to bring some sad news to the crypto community. My friend and Head of Coin2. KingArbinV , has passed away. I just found out this morning.
He was only 31 years old. Not sure what happened. I Talk to him all day everyday on Facebook. He went quiet Monday, and I didn't think much of it.
Sometimes he just sleeps long periods of time. Since he sometimes pushes himself and stays awake for long stretches. I was about to message him when I opened up facebook
saw an image of him as a kid, posted by his Dad.  My heart sank! Sad

His real name is Brian, and my friend. Rest well now KINGARBINV!

-zyronx aka Chad Crypto

Sorry to hear about your friend.May he rest in peace

It's so sad... Sad   
He was very young.  May he rest in peace!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:27:19 AM

get some funds together and get a decent wallet for a combined coin with both communities joining as one.

If we did this forged a new coin got rid of the old dev pot and had a new coin issue like clams did only with coin2 and hyper instead and also got a multi sig development pot that was released for milestones met we could do something. Right now both coins are struggling with no leadership and no funds to attract development teams.

However both have reasonable communities in place and listings on main exchanges.

Either that or take a vote here to get a new developer on board and allow them to forge a new coin with a built in development pot that is released to them only over time for continued support and development.

Be good though to combine coin2 and hyper and enable the new coin to be released as clams did but on a ratio to their market caps as they are now. Or an average of what they have been on the last 6 months.

This is an interesting idea combining two coins.   Interesting but scary imho.  What would Hyper gain from combining with coin2, other than a possible poloniex listing?  I am really not sure this is a good idea, but am open to suggestions and persuasion.

Polo can make all the difference. The communities of both are semi active (hyper is larger) however if we were to get some big news like joining into one big project and were to contact via pm all people that have ever posted in either thread (bot needed) then we could get some momentum and traction here. Perhaps null the hyper dev pot wallet if the dev has gone. Form a new coin with pos3 or posp or even a totally different code base.

It should not be difficult to find a developer who can

1. have a new dev pot we create from the new coin - multi sig - coins only released for milestones
2. gets a large old community ready from both coin2 and hyper. Both coins are old and quite established neither are new shitcoins that vanish in a fw weeks. It is sad King is gone I'm sure he would have been up for this.

Need to get on it fast though because at this rate both projects will be dead inside a few months if not.

Need a lite wallet for gamers...they won't wait around for full wallets to sync. Either that or there is a decent guy around here that runs a service of blockchain backups. Knows a lot about pos coins too.

We must aquire a developer. However will need incentive. A full coin swap process will be required of course unless we make a copy of the clams type thing where you can just put your coin2 or hyper wallets in and it will allocate coins.

I mean if we join together then it should be done on an average MC over the last 6 months. A ratio of new coin awarded thus.

Right now both communities are on the verge of collapse really. No devs no direction. However both have still a lot going for them if we can turn it around right now.
We have some good characters in these communites. Sad to see them leave for other communites if c2 and hyper fizzle out.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:20:33 AM

This is an interesting idea combining two coins.   Interesting but scary imho.  What would Hyper gain from combining with coin2, other than a possible poloniex listing?  I am really not sure this is a good idea, but am open to suggestions and persuasion.

Polo can make all the difference. The communities of both are semi active (hyper is larger) however if we were to get some big news like joining into one big project and were to contact via pm all people that have ever posted in either thread (bot needed) then we could get some momentum and traction here. Perhaps null the hyper dev pot wallet if the dev has gone. Form a new coin with pos3 or posp or even a totally different code base.

1. have a new dev pot we create from the new coin - multi sig - coins only released for milestones
2. gets a large old community ready from both coin2 and hyper. Both coins are old and quite established neither are new shitcoins that vanish in a fw weeks. It is sad King is gone I'm sure he would have been up for this.

Need to get on it fast though because at this rate both projects will be dead inside a few months if not.

Need a lite wallet for gamers...they won't wait around for full wallets to sync. Either that or there is a decent guy around here that runs a service of blockchain backups. Knows a lot about pos coins too.

We must aquire a developer. However will need incentive. A full coin swap process will be required of course unless we make a copy of the clams type thing where you can just put your coin2 or hyper wallets in and it will allocate coins.

I mean if we join together then it should be done on an average MC over the last 6 months. A ratio of new coin awarded thus.

Right now both communities are on the verge of collapse really. No devs no direction. However both have still a lot going for them if we can turn it around right now.
We have some good characters in these communites. Sad to see them leave for other communites if c2 and hyper fizzle out.

I'd be fine with a new coin and trade-ins moving forward. I support this project and will absolutely stick around and help out where I can if the communities can pull together and make things actually happen. I really can't take a lead role or anything, though, as I have a lot going on currently, but I can definitely help out with advisory and other things.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:39:53 AM

I'd be fine with a new coin and trade-ins moving forward. I support this project and will absolutely stick around and help out where I can if the communities can pull together and make things actually happen. I really can't take a lead role or anything, though, as I have a lot going on currently, but I can definitely help out with advisory and other things.

Good to hear that.

How can we proceed

Surely those holding a lot of either HYper or Coin2 are keen to see these coins grow rather than sink to obscurity.

The key is getting a developer.

However in this case with already

Bittrex and polo and listings and 2 established communities and if we create a developer pot with locked down funds released for milestones achieved...that should prove rather tempting.

However we need to act fast. Polo especially delists coins if they notice community or devs are not there behind a coin.

Anyone know any decent developers that could take this on?

I would suggest any good POS proven dev. I think tranz from hobbo may be interested? which dev manages diamond? which dev created that scam coin gamebet. It was a scam but the pos3 coin and wallet worked nicely.

If we do do this we should build up the communities by bot messaging all those that have even posted on a hyper of coin2 thread. Get some momentum going.

We don't need anything too fancy really just a solid working coin on pos3 or posp with a lite wallet if possible. THen just get back on track with things. King was good at getting people to take coin2 seriously. Which was quite an achievement really since that coin was slow and buggy. I wonder what happpend to the game he was working on for years ? anyone know?

crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:35:28 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 09:18:57 PM by crazyjack

Its really sad to see HYPER is declining by each day passing by. But that is just a reality we have to face with it and deal with it. There is nothing going in the backstage and this reflects to the market. Is there still any a hope?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:14:31 AM

Its really sad to see HYPER is declining by each day passing by. But that is just a reality we have to face with it and deal with it. There is nothing going in the backstage and this reflects to the market. Is there still any a hope?

very sad... was a good community here once...most must have moved on

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 04:11:24 AM

Can someone please provide me with a list of services that are still active for HYPER? I'll be creating a sudo website off of my cryptodatabase website for HYPER, just need a current list.

For example, http://cryptodatabase.net/gp/
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:09:45 AM

Can someone please provide me with a list of services that are still active for HYPER? I'll be creating a sudo website off of my cryptodatabase website for HYPER, just need a current list.

cashncarry.info is still up, and key4co.in is still accepting it last I looked. Not sure of any others off the top of my head.

Edit: looks like key4co.in no longer accepts it? Not 100% sure. The checkout process has changed.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 08:37:30 AM

cashncarry.info is still up, and key4co.in is still accepting it last I looked. Not sure of any others off the top of my head.

Edit: looks like key4co.in no longer accepts it? Not 100% sure. The checkout process has changed.

cashncarry.info doesn't openly display that they accept HYPER on their website, the only mention of HYPER is as a sponsor. The owner says he does but you have to email or message him for a special setup of some sorts.

I would prefer listing only sites that openly use HYPER to make it easier for folks to navigate through HYPER's services

It looks like key4co.in only accepts USD and BTC now, only options I saw on checkout.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:14:15 AM

cashncarry.info doesn't openly display that they accept HYPER on their website, the only mention of HYPER is as a sponsor. The owner says he does but you have to email or message him for a special setup of some sorts.

I would prefer listing only sites that openly use HYPER to make it easier for folks to navigate through HYPER's services

It looks like key4co.in only accepts USD and BTC now, only options I saw on checkout.

So for CnC, it's offered as a payment method. It's not really accepted for services, but you earn HYPER playing games.

On K4C, looks like they are just using ShapeShift now, so not really a HYPER sponsor or anything.

That said, those were the only two places I used in the past. HYPER needs more if it's going to grow back, Smiley.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 09:52:47 AM

So for CnC, it's offered as a payment method. It's not really accepted for services, but you earn HYPER playing games.

On K4C, looks like they are just using ShapeShift now, so not really a HYPER sponsor or anything.

That said, those were the only two places I used in the past. HYPER needs more if it's going to grow back, Smiley.

I have them in the game section yes, just not as a service as you can't actually use HYPER there.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 06:16:11 PM

which dev manages diamond?

DMD Diamond development work leave no open timeslot for involed devs to support hyper of C2

im sorry to see ur loss bur we are full focused on DMD 3.0 development and cant spare resources

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:56:01 PM

project deader than dead?
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:33:34 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 11:51:02 PM by kiklo

which dev manages diamond?

DMD Diamond development work leave no open timeslot for involed devs to support hyper of C2

im sorry to see ur loss bur we are full focused on DMD 3.0 development and cant spare resources

I think what he meant to say was their original dev (https://github.com/danbi) left or has limited time available.
And now they have to pay a guy to update their code.
This guy if memory serves : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=98769
https://github.com/ghostlander

Cool

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:33:07 AM

project deader than dead?

Someone might come to that thinking that this project, a project of HYPER, is dead.  Looking at the bittrex, i guess today we reached all time value bottom (589 satoshi per HYPER). I started to wondered what might be a theoretical bottom HYPER could reach in its future existence. So i took a current buy support and divided with current supply. So if we put numbers in this equation, current buy support in the moment of observation was 2.472 BTC divided by a total supply of 7,036,853 HYPER equals to 32 satoshi per HYPER. What that tells us? An ultimate bottom line? Maybe. But that will probably never be reach even when total supply increases over years. I will leave this result to make your own conclusion, but i think this project aint dead as long there are people who are willing to support the market. Is there still hope? I think the answer is yes, we are just in the loop of stress and lack of knowledge.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 05:41:16 AM

The small info site is done, http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/

If anyone knows or can think of something not listed please let me know and it can be updated.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:46:02 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 08:58:21 AM by crazyjack

If anyone knows or can think of something not listed please let me know and it can be updated.

Nice update, maybe adding a direct link on http://cryptodatabase.net/ to that site, because right now it cannot be found. This might help someone who surf your site for additional info what currencies you support. And would you mind adding a snake game under a Game menu? Or even under Faucet menu would be fine, although I think I would be more suitable under Game menu. And something else. What about adding an additional submenu under a Game menu, something like "Games under development"? I am thinking about halhan.com game from inkha dev, or even a Captain Disaster game from TeamDisaster dev. Although I think you dont feel good about inkha, do you?

Edited: i made a mistake in above post, halhan is being made only for GP coin for now, so please ignore that part of my recommendations.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:54:35 AM

Awesome addition! If we can get anyone to be a new "lead" (like if we create a new coin or whatever to transition into), this could also help push people with inquiries to those in charge.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:09:13 AM

Awesome addition! If we can get anyone to be a new "lead" (like if we create a new coin or whatever to transition into), this could also help push people with inquiries to those in charge.

How about tranz from hobbo?

He may take on such a project or any developer familiar with pos3 or posp?
If we could fork to a more stable wallet with a lite version and also team up with coin2 unite both communities and contact all old members we would be off to a flying start.

The communities and listings on good exchanges still have a value at this point. The longer we have no captain and no direction that value decreases rapidly

Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: