Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:41:59 PM

Where is Hyperfuture?
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Great coin but ....., hope dev  Angry Angry Angry
Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:03:10 PM

We still have to prepare for a community take over because we need a new wallet!
In the last weeks/months a lot of support was offered to pay for a new wallet, but sadly we didn't managed it.

Should we start a new thread only for take over support?
We can't manage it here imo... we need a short and clear thread to start.

There was also nice buy support the last weeks, but why we stuck here?  Undecided

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:40:52 PM

We still have to prepare for a community take over because we need a new wallet!
In the last weeks/months a lot of support was offered to pay for a new wallet, but sadly we didn't managed it.

There was also nice buy support the last weeks, but why we stuck here?  Undecided
The big problem we have is finding a team to take over. If 1 person does everything then we will be in the same situation we are in now if they ever leave.

Jiggy0001

Activity: 734

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:09:22 PM

What happened to the old Dev?

Reach out to the via Dev! He is very good!
freebitcoins4u

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:03:59 AM

what is: "Not yet redeemed"

it has been 20 hours and i still didnt got my coins from this transaction:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/tx.dws?c3819bc5de38bd21206c651dc1b7e5621e6b28e91e565833122aa725b63448d5.htm

thanks!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 11:16:30 AM

what is: "Not yet redeemed"

it has been 20 hours and i still didnt got my coins from this transaction:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/tx.dws?c3819bc5de38bd21206c651dc1b7e5621e6b28e91e565833122aa725b63448d5.htm

thanks!

Not yet redeemed means those coins haven't been spent since they were sent there. Your transaction has been confirmed 2887 times as of this post.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:08:28 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 11:43:13 PM by crazyjack

The big problem we have is finding a team to take over. If 1 person does everything then we will be in the same situation we are in now if they ever leave.

Ok, we need to start somewhere to move forward from the dead point. For that purpose I have created a tournament based on Snake faucet game (which one we all already know), developed by rghmodz.

It all stated here in the OP, the name of the tournament  is called "Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge". I know it's silly, but it doesn't matter, to make long story short, players will get additional amusement, will be paid based on their achievements and indirectly contribute to certain coin development, in this case HYPER.

Ok, just take a look at OP, click on spreadsheet (or here on this link), search for worksheet called "White Book" among many others and tell me what you think. For now I pointed out two problems (may or will change based on your ideas), first one in of course NEW LIGHT WALLET we all have been waiting for since "ages" anxiously and the second issue I exposed is paying for hosting HYPER BLOCKCHAIN at chainz.cryptoid.info. This shouldn't be one man's burden as it was in the past (I believe TD3K alone paid several times for hosting HYPER explorer, also CryptoDatabase contributed for hosting and others of course who i left out.).

I will create some voting polls or maybe just one, will see, where you will able to express what we want from HYPER as a community. Some things have already been said in the past, so it shouldn't be to hard to bring it back and put it on the table. But take it easy..send me PM if necessary.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:16:33 PM

Ok, we need to start somewhere to move forward from the dead point. For that purpose I have created a tournament based on Snake faucet game (which one we all already know), developed by rghmodz.

It all stated here in the OP, the name of the tournament  is called "Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge". I know it's silly, but it doesn't matter, to make long story short, players will get additional amusement, will be paid based on their achievements and indirectly contribute to certain coin development, in this case HYPER.

Ok, just take a look at OP, click on spreadsheet (or here on this link), search for worksheet called "White Book" among many others and tell me what you think. For now I pointed out two problems (may or will change based on your ideas), first one in of course NEW LIGHT WALLET we all have been waiting for since "ages" anxiously and the second issue I exposed is paying for hosting HYPER BLOCKCHAIN at chainz.cryptoid.info. This shouldn't be one man's burden as it was in the past (I believe TD3K alone paid several times for hosting HYPER explorer).

I will create some voting polls or maybe just one, will see, where you will able to express what we want from HYPER as a community. Some things have already been said in the past, so it shouldn't be to hard to bring it back and put it on the table. But take it easy..send me PM if necessary.

Great initiative crazyjack. Please do create the polls you mentioned.

To stop HYPER being up for delisting on Bittrex again we need to move fast.

I hope the community can come together and organize a relaunch, I can help with marketing HYPER after the relaunch as my contribution. I can also donate a little BTC to get a HYPER lite wallet developed, if you start fundraising for that.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:33:03 AM

Ok, just take a look at OP, click on spreadsheet (or here on this link), search for worksheet called "White Book" among many others and tell me what you think. For now I pointed out two problems (may or will change based on your ideas), first one in of course NEW LIGHT WALLET we all have been waiting for since "ages" anxiously and the second issue I exposed is paying for hosting HYPER BLOCKCHAIN at chainz.cryptoid.info. This shouldn't be one man's burden as it was in the past (I believe TD3K alone paid several times for hosting HYPER explorer).

I hope the community can come together and organize a relaunch, I can help with marketing HYPER after the relaunch as my contribution. I can also donate a little BTC to get a HYPER lite wallet developed, if you start fundraising for that.

Thanks, I just assembled this voting poll (VOTING POLL), so far it consist 22 questions, questions are scrambled, not following any specific order, will try to put it in some order later, but will definitetly add more questions or I'll redesign existing ones.

This voting poll is also included in Snake tournament spreadsheet (here), under worksheet names "White Book" as said before. All possible donation will be classified in "Transaction log" (the same worksheet). If anyone send anything, please send me a PM with your details such as Nickname (aka Username), Tx ID, and what project you support (new wallet or hosting for hyper blockchain or both). But please all donations should be in DOGE, BTC is so time consuming and expensive. But don't send anything until some action of our path is set. Stay tuned.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 01:44:17 AM

There was also nice buy support the last weeks, but why we stuck here?  Undecided

It all stated here in the OP, the name of the tournament  is called "Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge". I know it's silly, but it doesn't matter, to make long story short, players will get additional amusement, will be paid based on their achievements and indirectly contribute to certain coin development, in this case HYPER.

Thanks, I just assembled this voting poll (VOTING POLL), so far it consist 22 questions, questions are scrambled, not following any specific order, will try to put it in some order later, but will definitetly add more questions or I'll redesign existing ones.

This voting poll is also included in Snake tournament spreadsheet (here), under worksheet names "White Book" as said before. All possible donation will be classified in "Transaction log" (the same worksheet). If anyone send anything, please send me a PM with your details such as Nickname (aka Username), Tx ID, and what project you support (new wallet or hosting for hyper blockchain or both). But please all donations should be in DOGE, BTC is so time consuming and expensive. But don't send anything until some action of our path is set. Stay tuned.

I cast my answers and as previously stated I'll still contribute 0.1 BTC to whatever is decided on.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:45:57 AM

There was also nice buy support the last weeks, but why we stuck here?  Undecided

It all stated here in the OP, the name of the tournament  is called "Serpent's Tooth - A Tournament of a Snake's Revenge". I know it's silly, but it doesn't matter, to make long story short, players will get additional amusement, will be paid based on their achievements and indirectly contribute to certain coin development, in this case HYPER.

I cast my answers and as previously stated I'll still contribute 0.1 BTC to whatever is decided on.

I will contribute 0.1 to 0.2 BTC for it.

The survey is great I advise everyone who has a stake in HYPER and wants to see a successful relaunch spend 5 minutes and answer the questions.

crazyjack's voting poll (VOTING POLL)
freebitcoins4u

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:17:16 AM

so when the snake tournament will be up?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:20:34 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 04:33:45 PM by crazyjack

so when the snake tournament will be up?

Hi, snake tournament is already up and running, you can check it here if you missed it. Admin of playforcrypto.com will also add this link to his site as he said. So, just take it easy there is a long road ahead of us.

Apart from that i modified voting poll, check it out (VOTING POLL #1).
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

why don't we message every person that has ever posted on this thread and get a poll on here (this forum) what to do and people who will donate some btc to get it started.

I still believe a fresh coin swap with the current dev fund squashed and a new dev tax created per block for future improvements and work.

If donations are slim we can auction the current dev fund off as IOUS on the new coin.

The new dev tax per block can be spent to keep other expenses going like for block explorer etc.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 06:27:06 PM

Another option for a light wallet would be something like http://moonrush.org/ which is also created by the person I talked to previously about fixing the current HYPER wallet.
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

looks like the project is being resurrected  Shocked Cheesy
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:02:23 AM

Will watch for progress  Shocked

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:19:46 AM

why don't we message every person that has ever posted on this thread and get a poll on here (this forum) what to do and people who will donate some btc to get it started.

I still believe a fresh coin swap with the current dev fund squashed and a new dev tax created per block for future improvements and work.

If donations are slim we can auction the current dev fund off as IOUS on the new coin.

The new dev tax per block can be spent to keep other expenses going like for block explorer etc.

To send a message to every person that has ever posted here is a great idea, i believe there should be some tool available to crawl that data out. Doing that manually is impractical and time consuming. You have any idea how to do this?

Another option for a light wallet would be something like http://moonrush.org/ which is also created by the person I talked to previously about fixing the current HYPER wallet.
Looks very nice, clean, simple and practical. Nice addition, i am sure we will be taking about it when we get that far, in the meantime our focus is on fundraising first. Do you agree?

looks like the project is being resurrected  Shocked Cheesy
I don't think we have come that far. We been talking, yes, but now we should put our talks in action. But no rush, things will happen if we let them.

Will watch for progress  Shocked
Great, I added a REPORT from VOTING POLL #1 (on the Snake game tournament OP, click on spreadsheet, search for "White Book" worksheet, I marked both cells in yellow). So far we have 9 responses, please edit your response if necessary, because I modified some of the questions or added new ones.

Oh, yes, we have 1 registered player, although he comes from 1337 coin community, but he is more than welcome. Cheer up.

Cheer up and stay tuned.

dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:27:59 AM

How do I follow a bounty articles
I want to join
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: