Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
reebokasss

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:43:12 PM

i would like to buy more at this price (100k) but i will get money tommorow, so i hope that we will stay at 100k after today news

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 04:44:19 PM

I just bought some more Bitcoins, but I have to wait 1 fucking day until they arrive due to verification.

Damn bastards.
Queeq

Activity: 427

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:44:32 PM

That can't go on forever. We've seen his manipulation since the beginning, pushing XC down and down.
Pretty desperate (but yet effective) move since I can only see this coming from a competitor.

Either way, its not gonna work in the long term.. people around here hardly understand how low the price actually is

So a competitor has been buying your coins high and selling them cheaper?

Wouldn't buy pressure and sell pressure equalize each other out?

Is it Alex Green from Mintpal dumping XC ?

I've noticed several alts taking seemingly illogical dumps so this wouldn't surprise me ...

This one is Mintpal's wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XGn7PTBH4Fafp2CbhE7AS8LtZTfjDcUyLR.htm
Likely not the only one though.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 04:45:15 PM

Figure it out guys...its not pure manipulation. Investors are confused about the direction xc is taking and they're selling off their coins. I'm not trying to be a naysayer but somebody has to tell it like it is. If you think its cheap buy more.

I doubt it. We're releasing news today explaining how massively beneficial the Blocknet will be.

Also anyone who's looked at this forum over the past 5 days will have learned the value of the Blocknet already.

Thing is this seems to happen every time before there is news.. It could be an investor anticipating bad news each time, but it doesnt make sense.

You're right: it doesn't make sense in terms of news. It's an oppressor.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Ov3R

Activity: 2008
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:47:44 PM

i think the dumper need btc for cannacoin the event starts in a few hours
if canna will pumping today more volume come back Smiley  

(B)asic (i)nstructions (T)o [C]ontrol [O]wn [in]terests
Queeq

Activity: 427

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:49:17 PM

That can't go on forever. We've seen his manipulation since the beginning, pushing XC down and down.
Pretty desperate (but yet effective) move since I can only see this coming from a competitor.

Either way, its not gonna work in the long term.. people around here hardly understand how low the price actually is

So a competitor has been buying your coins high and selling them cheaper?

Wouldn't buy pressure and sell pressure equalize each other out?

Is it Alex Green from Mintpal dumping XC ?

I've noticed several alts taking seemingly illogical dumps so this wouldn't surprise me ...

This one is Mintpal's wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XGn7PTBH4Fafp2CbhE7AS8LtZTfjDcUyLR.htm
Likely not the only one though.

And another one, empty already: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XBY8YGCd8Cowv3rVvSqkXRiUnHHkubAsJV.htm
wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:49:34 PM

Figure it out guys...its not pure manipulation. Investors are confused about the direction xc is taking and they're selling off their coins. I'm not trying to be a naysayer but somebody has to tell it like it is. If you think its cheap buy more.

I doubt it. We're releasing news today explaining how massively beneficial the Blocknet will be.

Also anyone who's looked at this forum over the past 5 days will have learned the value of the Blocknet already.

Thing is this seems to happen every time before there is news.. It could be an investor anticipating bad news each time, but it doesnt make sense.

Yeah but the movement down was never that hard. We are now at the june price level.

I doubt this is only manipulation and as it seems not everyone sees blocknet as something good because otherwise no one would sell that much coins right now
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 04:56:27 PM

Yeah but the movement down was never that hard. We are now at the june price level.

I doubt this is only manipulation and as it seems not everyone sees blocknet as something good because otherwise no one would sell that much coins right now

People know we're releasing news on the Blocknet later today. It's completely illogical to sell before that when we're stated that it'll clarify how awesome the Blocknet will be for XC.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

People know we're releasing news on the Blocknet later today. It's completely illogical to sell before that when we're stated that it'll clarify how awesome the Blocknet will be for XC.

yes its illogical but someone are selling.. if you are saying that we will see how awesome Blocknet will be for XC so we would have to see nice pump after news today Smiley but if the price will stay at 100k so i dont know :/

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:04:17 PM

thats why I attached the pic, I wasnt trying to interpret the market or provide tips, I was merely describing just the way our XC market behaves the last month because of the small volume, we r fairly stable generally speaking, I believe a small pump and then dump again due to blocknet is to be expected. Or maybe not, because it involves other coins/communities as well... who knows Smiley

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:05:47 PM

yes its illogical but someone are selling.. if you are saying that we will see how awesome Blocknet will be for XC so we would have to see nice pump after news today Smiley but if the price will stay at 100k so i dont know :/

Heh. The thing to do now is to buy. Prices are crazy low and someone's selling idiotically.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
wooder

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:07:46 PM

Heh. The thing to do now is to buy. Prices are crazy low and someone's selling idiotically.

cheap is relative, if the one(s) selling own more coins (which is very likely) the current price could also be high compared to the price in a few hours/days

would be nice to have a time machine Wink
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:17:08 PM

Just stopping by from FIBRE and noticed the price was right, so thank you for allowing me to buy into XC cheap and join more into the blocknet club. Fancy day's ahead fellas.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:17:23 PM

The BlockNet is so far off in the future that I'm not sure everyone considers discussions about it "news".  More importantly, the team should cover XCurrency's first feature that has been somewhat delivered, XChat.  Report on the progress of XChat and set some realistic short term goals that the community can count on.

Users have expressed these opinions here before.  Perhaps they think you aren't listening so they are selling.

Example...

Idea or concept:
In the future there will be flying cars and they will be AWESOME!  We are going to build highways in the sky and everyone will want a flying car!

Delivering news:
Here is a flying car you can hold in your hand or a piece of that car which has already been manufactured.  You can see it, touch it, and potentially use it on our test highway.  We have taken an idea or concept and turned it into a reality.  Proof of existence.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:19:07 PM

cheap is relative, if the one(s) selling own more coins (which is very likely) the current price could also be high compared to the price in a few hours/days

I need that time machine.  Smiley

I have had my exit points identified (high and low) since the initial pump of XC and have been holding my coins since I started mining a few hours after the launch of PoW.

Unfortunately, the price is getting close to that low exit point for me.  I would like to get some profit from crypto-currencies, but I set my low exit point at covering my cost of mining equipment and the electricity I used while mining (started almost one year ago).  Everything is paid for, and it was money I could afford to lose, but I'm not sure I am willing to take a loss and hold forever.

It scares me to see people saying that this is a "buying opportunity."  I have seen that in many investments in the past and it only serves to temporarily pacify as the price continues to decline.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:21:22 PM

Heh. Time travel is always the best trading strategy. :-)

I think that no-one here considers the price to be realistic at present. This, to me, suggests that there'll be a lot of resistance to the price dropping much further - and probably only in wild idiotic single dumps like just now.

So the thing to do is declare the price irrational - and declare it with your buy orders.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
mig5000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:21:53 PM

BlockNet is still a concept and is an other 2-3 months + down the road isn't it ?

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:23:11 PM

The BlockNet is so far off in the future that I'm not sure everyone considers discussions about it "news".  More importantly, the team should cover XCurrency's first feature that has been somewhat delivered, XChat.  Report on the progress of XChat and set some realistic short term goals that the community can count on.

Users have expressed these opinions here before.  Perhaps they think you aren't listening so they are selling.

Example...

Idea or concept:
In the future there will be flying cars and they will be AWESOME!  We are going to build highways in the sky and everyone will want a flying car!

Delivering news:
Here is a flying car you can hold in your hand or a piece of that car which has already been manufactured.  You can see it, touch it, and potentially use it on our test highway.  We have taken an idea or concept and turned it into a reality.  Proof of existence.

Ursay I get what you're saying and I think you're right to an extent: people love real, completed things.

XChat received much hype when we released it (without group chat) and it worked flawlessly.

We'll do so again very soon when we release XC Mobile.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:23:50 PM

the dump at this point is illogical. its like the same person has gone from dumping on the news to slightly before to kill every possible momentum. Even if one doesn't get or wanna support the concept of blocknet and decided for that reason to invest elsewhere (who has better anon btw), he would have done last week. not minutes before further announcement after sitting through the whole weekend.

People probably mistake me for a bagholder since i'm mostly in xc thread but i'm far from this. I think privacy in decentralised manner will be more important than anything in the next years and XC still offers to me the best approach. by a landslide.

i'm not a daytrader and i didn' expect some pricemovements in the last couple of months but what i saw in xc price movement i hardly seen anywhere. part of it must be ideological or agenda driven. just convinced me personally more that i'm up to something with my anticipation of the role XC can play in the cryptosphere and beyond in the coming months , years.

Yes its not ready but i anticipate it to be and no other coin is even close to XC in regards to privacy. they are miles behind and all have weakpoints. and i openmindedly check every anoncoin around.i don't wanna discuss this here too since i'm not the type to spamm other threads with this view so just leave it.

I can'T promise anybody here that "big investors" are watching xc or that i have any inside information but if you think that privacy is important and for that reason you looking to invest into an anon coin, and i'm talken only anon tx here, XC is the best imo.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:24:14 PM

BlockNet is still a concept and is an other 2-3 months + down the road isn't it ?

Yes it is (though the XBridge code is part-completed).

ITO on 29 October.

10% off the share price when you buy with XC.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 ... 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 [1496] 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: