Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483646 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rynomster

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:24:18 PM

howcome the block time is so slow? it seems it takes hours to move coins around Sad

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:26:20 PM

So I guess I don't really understand how one Twitter post by someone on the DRK team that isn't even true can cause XC to crash, yet DRK is CONFIRMING that they're technology isn't working right, and they might not be able to get it fixed fully until July?  Yet DRK's price continues to rise and XC's doesn't, even though our anon is working.  Just doesn't make sense.

Xc was subjected to powerful fud by powerful people that can move markets. DRK has not received that level of personal attack by the community. The equivalent would be if the bitcoin foundation started tweeting that DRK is risky and useless.

Xc still stands, buyers will be rewarded.

+1.

tired of girls, loljosh, alex fuds.

even not making any sense.  never seen such stupid fuds pointed to DRK
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:26:36 PM

Ya I haven't sold any of my coins, and I don't really plan to because I think XC's a good investment.  There's only really maybe two or three altcoins worth investing in, and XC's one of them.
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:27:20 PM

So I guess I don't really understand how one Twitter post by someone on the DRK team that isn't even true can cause XC to crash, yet DRK is CONFIRMING that they're technology isn't working right, and they might not be able to get it fixed fully until July?  Yet DRK's price continues to rise and XC's doesn't, even though our anon is working.  Just doesn't make sense.

They try kill it, and when XC is down, they still dont stop, thats who they are...

Alot of people are still unaware of the fact that XC has already deployed Annon Trans, I have been hitting other new Alt coin pages spreading the word.

Another thing is DRK is an established name, Give it time people will start figuring it out, and the price will explode. I am doing my best to spread the word,,, without any FuD against DRK.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:29:02 PM

Don't distort the truth, the only issue was with the payment of the masternodes and it will be fixed around mid-June. Other than this, DarkSend works like it is supposed to, you can test it right now and check the blockchain... He announced further improvements of the technology around mid-July, nothing less.
wevus

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:29:30 PM

Ya I haven't sold any of my coins, and I don't really plan to because I think XC's a good investment.  There's only really maybe two or three altcoins worth investing in, and XC's one of them.

Care to share what the other 2 coins are?

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:30:16 PM

They try kill it, and when XC is down, they still dont stop, thats who they are...

Alot of people are still unaware of the fact that XC has already deployed Annon Trans, I have been hitting other new Alt coin pages spreading the word.

Another thing is DRK is an established name, Give it time people will start figuring it out, and the price will explode. I am doing my best to spread the word,,, without any FuD against DRK.

Teka shall contact media to justify what we have reached so far. and all pressures we have taken from fuds and dev finally prove his competence.
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:33:44 PM

wouldn't it be a good idea to twitter the proof of anon YouTube Video? this one: http://youtu.be/_uTgnZAFuNU
i'm in love with a Marketing Girl, so sorry for that :-D

Done
https://twitter.com/BAMMining
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:35:48 PM

Xc was subjected to powerful fud by powerful people that can move markets. DRK has not received that level of personal attack by the community. The equivalent would be if the bitcoin foundation started tweeting that DRK is risky and useless.

Are you kidding? A huge part of the xc community kept attacking darkcoin on the forums and on Twitter on every occasion  they got for the past week.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:37:08 PM

hey all,
I won't say this is off topic as I feel it pertains to both sides.

First, let me say that we hold DRK as well as XC.  Just a lot more XC since we mined it from day 1. 

I am glad the garbage over the last couple days has subsided, as there was never a need for it in the first place.  I have also said this in the XC thread and on Twitter.

I promote the idea that our communities work together and support each other and move on to even bigger things, not for only our fanboy coin, but also for the crypto world in general.  The Coindesk article made both sides look like idiots. 

Both of these coins have great promise, and there are real world applications for both.  It may be true that DRK is further along than XC, but DRK has also been around for much longer.  Kind of like an older brother.

Let's do our best to promote cryptos in general, support innovation, and stop making the community look like a bunch of teenage girls.

Thank you

Bump
Mineotaur

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:37:18 PM

Nicely said. Anonymity is what the people want, XC is brand new, and everything so far promised, has been delivered. I think everyone in this thread, regardless of their current investments or preferences, is aware that XC is currently undervalued. The price could take off at any moment, as it did before the clash of the twittans.

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:37:58 PM

Are you kidding? A huge part of the xc community kept attacking darkcoin on the forums and on Twitter on every occasion  they got for the past week.

No, are you kidding? Xc community is not powerful. That's like a 5 year old punching his dad. DRK has way more ability to damage xc with fud. Go and cry that a child hit you, then beat him with a metal pole bully
greyskies

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:38:54 PM

I know right. But I also remember that DRK was underpriced for a few weeks before rocketing upwards. The truth and facts will slowly spread. We are in a privileged position right now because we can accumulate these coins whilst they are still underpriced.

Other things to consider:

- the xnode technology of XC is apparently DoS resistant. The DRK dev admits denial of service attacks on the master nodes is a problem that is difficult to resolve.
- The xnode cluster solution is also truly decentralised, no "masternode" or supernode required to communicate Xnodes to clients.
- The traffic is encrypted

^ All of these are just in the first release. Consider that DRK has taken months of consistent development to reach it's current position, we are just starting  Cool
wevus

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:41:32 PM

MLK quote "I have a dream".. That dream is for both XC and DRK to combine forces. That would be huge and could possibly threaten BTC.

I sold 90% of my DRK, it had nothing to do with the Fud, but I felt and still fell XC is a much better investment at this time. The childish games, and greed are hurting both Coins.

Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:46:01 PM

I know right. But I also remember that DRK was underpriced for a few weeks before rocketing upwards. The truth and facts will slowly spread. We are in a privileged position right now because we can accumulate these coins whilst they are still underpriced.

- the xnode technology of XC is apparently DoS resistant. The DRK dev admits denial of service attacks on the master nodes is a problem that is difficult to resolve.
- The xnode cluster solution is also truly decentralised, no "masternode" or supernode required to communicate Xnodes to clients.

^ All of these are just in the first release. Consider that DRK has taken months of consistent development to reach it's current position, we are just starting  Cool

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
wevus

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:46:42 PM

Taking a moment to think about what the Dev has accomplished is really mind blowing, I think it is safe to say XC has the very best Dev in all the ALt world.

What a truly gifted human being. Also feel his team is extraordinary as well, and of course our community is pretty damn good too!

wevus

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:52:32 PM

Can someone offer some sound advice to a fellow XC brethren?

Should I buy a gpu that hashes around 4 MHS X11 or an asic 1.5 Mhs scrypt miner? Both are about the same price.

Thank you for any input on this

ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:53:39 PM

Can someone offer some sound advice to a fellow XC brethren?

Should I buy a gpu that hashes around 4 MHS X11 or an asic 1.5 Mhs scrypt miner? Both are about the same price.

Thank you for any input on this

Id take the GPU... Smiley

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Mineotaur

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:54:00 PM

So much anger in this thread. Anyone who feels that their investment is threatened, should adjust appropriately for maximum comfiness. XC is still relatively cheap after all, and it's not backing down. At every turn, it has reaped the satisfaction of defeating every scrutiny, every test and every dump. Anon tx is where it's at, and XC is at the forefront, yet it's price still reflects the FUD. It won't for long.
- "Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies" - MLK
- "If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success." JDR

XTzgariv1mErDqtHxWt2ozMeuFDjNARt8A  

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
qqNxt

Activity: 468

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:57:02 PM

what's with the drop on volumes these days? why is bc going back up? they are leeching our trading volume! Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: