Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 [1562] 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:43:44 PM

Reese,

You could have bought blocknet with your Xc for a 10% discount. There was a limited number of blocknet tokens available for this offer.  These sold out in a few hours.

I think that offer was shared with the other affiliate coins.

I think it's unfair that some folks couldn't use some of their XC to buy blocknet tokens. I didn't find out about this until after it was sold out.

Many people understood the terms and process.  If you were not one of them then perhaps you didn't choose to read up on the terms and understand the release.  Nothing is unfair about you choosing to ignore the specifics.

Ignoring or just don't have the time to read so much information. Choose your words carefully next time. A lot of people have have lives which are chaotic outside of this crypto world.

Agreed, but still, imagine 2 years from now you are going to be transacting hundreds of XC or block or w/e and you will be considered a big fish, and people will be like "ur so lucky dude u got in so early", the fact that u missed the 10% today for w/e reason will be irrelevant. I have a friend who spotted BTC a couple of weeks after its launch. He said he was "bored and wouldn't waste time on it". Yeah, ouch.

The sad part of the story is that I purchased bitcoins from a recommendation from a friend back when they were around .75 cents each (US Dollars). I purchased 1000 of them from my friend who had something like 10000 or more of them. I held onto them until they were worth $10 each, I quickly sold due to fear and made a nice profit. Had I held onto them, well that would of been a different story Smiley

Yea we all have those, " I fucked up big time" moments. Truly sucks, but at least all who went through it learned from the experience.

oh yeah totally, I call it right here right now, the worst thing that happened to me is not trading my XC to maximize profit back at first pump, if I had the 6 month experience back then I would be totally just tipping newcomers with XC right now, srsly.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:56:00 PM

Reese,

You could have bought blocknet with your Xc for a 10% discount. There was a limited number of blocknet tokens available for this offer.  These sold out in a few hours.

I think it's unfair that some folks couldn't use some of their XC to buy blocknet tokens. I didn't find out about this until after it was sold out.

Many people understood the terms and process.  If you were not one of them then perhaps you didn't choose to read up on the terms and understand the release.  Nothing is unfair about you choosing to ignore the specifics.

Ignoring or just don't have the time to read so much information. Choose your words carefully next time. A lot of people have have lives which are chaotic outside of this crypto world.

Agreed, but still, imagine 2 years from now you are going to be transacting hundreds of XC or block or w/e and you will be considered a big fish, and people will be like "ur so lucky dude u got in so early", the fact that u missed the 10% today for w/e reason will be irrelevant. I have a friend who spotted BTC a couple of weeks after its launch. He said he was "bored and wouldn't waste time on it". Yeah, ouch.

The sad part of the story is that I purchased bitcoins from a recommendation from a friend back when they were around .75 cents each (US Dollars). I purchased 1000 of them from my friend who had something like 10000 or more of them. I held onto them until they were worth $10 each, I quickly sold due to fear and made a nice profit. Had I held onto them, well that would of been a different story Smiley

Yea we all have those, " I fucked up big time" moments. Truly sucks, but at least all who went through it learned from the experience.

oh yeah totally, I call it right here right now, the worst thing that happened to me is not trading my XC to maximize profit back at first pump, if I had the 6 month experience back then I would be totally just tipping newcomers with XC right now, srsly.

Yea mee too I bagholded them all the time..but we were expecting to surpass Dark Higs if it wasn't for the fud that would have happened

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
policymaker

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:59:24 PM

Reese,

Yea mee too I bagholded them all the time..but we were expecting to surpass Dark Higs if it wasn't for the fud that would have happened

well theres more to it, but the crypto alts golden rule is that whales do the talking so XC would inevitably lose momentum and fall. One just needed experience to read the signs and not fear. It has nothing to do with the revolutionary tech at its core.

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:09:06 PM

Reese,

Well, that isn't fair.  I don't know about bitcoin until they were $900 a piece.
fubaristyx

Activity: 155
Merit: 101

BlockchainHotel.de | Bitcoin-Treff.de

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 10:19:40 PM

still trying to install this ATM in germany - XCurrency available there, too.
two machines are already here, but there are some issues with regulation that have to been solved first Sad

BlockchainHotel.de & www.Bitcoin-Treff.de
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 10:21:51 PM

still trying to install this ATM in germany - XCurrency available there, too

[snip]

Very cool!

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:55:46 AM

oh thanx for the update! history on the making!

URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:43:38 AM

Sunglasses and no shoes during installation is so LEET.   Keepin' the dream alive.  Smiley
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:05:50 AM

0.0006  Shocked what's next?!
0.0005 of corse  Embarrassed
i'm holding until 0.0000  Cry
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 02:06:34 AM

still trying to install this ATM in germany - XCurrency available there, too.
two machines are already here, but there are some issues with regulation that have to been solved first Sad

shouldn't have worn a glyphcoin shirt!!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:11:59 AM

All of crypto is bleeding buddy.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:32:36 AM

I have confidence in Dan...not the market manipulators.  I'm hoping the code over the next few months puts all of these bastages in their place.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:45:28 AM

i'm holding until 0.0000  Cry

But XC is more like sinking like a stone.
XC lost more than 60% in 2 weeks and more than 10 places on the marketcap.com i think there is no coin in the top 20 that performed that bad in the last 2 weeks.

I barely understand why people invest in the ITO when the coin that is a big part of the ITO is bleeding like that
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:47:32 AM

XC lost more than 60% in 2 weeks and more than 10 places on the marketcap.com i think there is no coin in the top 20 that performed that bad in the last 2 weeks.

I barely understand why people invest in the ITO when the coin that is a big part of the ITO is bleeding like that

If you think the crypto market is supposed to be logical... then you haven't traded long enough.  Wink

wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:50:12 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 04:05:42 AM by wooder

If you think the crypto market is supposed to be logical... then you haven't traded long enough.  Wink

I'm trading for some time now but i lost nearly all i made with XC. There is some price movement in crypto but the biggest coins stayed at least at the place where they were on coinmarketcap.com

We lost dramatically and we'll soon not even be worth 1 million dollars as it seems.

The question is what for do i need an "anonymous" coin that has a that small marketcap?
Herbix

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:45:42 AM

What happened with premine wallet?

Current balance seems to be only 6073 XC and just yesterday 2 transactions happened with total of -12628 XC.

Seems a bit bad that I've been holding if the "full transparency" premine address has been emptied and I'd like to see a clear answer on this from atcsecure.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:52:50 AM

Current balance seems to be only 6073 XC and just yesterday 2 transactions happened with total of -12628 XC.

Seems a bit bad that I've been holding if the "full transparency" premine address has been emptied and I'd like to see a clear answer on this from atcsecure.

That is a valid question dude.

Based on the time they were withdrawn.. Which was right around the ICO launch time it would appear.  I could venture a guess and say they maybe bought blocknet shares with them?

This is purely a guess however.  I too am curious for an answer as the big dump today of just over 9K at once on trex seems to be fairly close to the 9k withdrawl minus fees.  Could have been coingateway dumping what they took in today?

So many possibilities really..

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Herbix

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:22:01 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 06:13:24 AM by Herbix

And XC Block explorer identifies quite a few of the transactions as exchange addresses, since start of august the wallet balance went down from 62776 to 18700 before yesterdays action. With an average exchange rate of 0.00014 that 44076 XC total is around 62 btc or 20k usd (with current price) in 2 months.

Cryptsy
Mintpal
Mintpal
Bittrex
Mintpal
Mintpal
Mintpal
Mintpal

I do recognize that development needs cash, but selling from the known premine address when PR department says "I can't believe these guys who are dumping" at the same time doesn't feel right at all.
Longenecker

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:34:52 AM

And XC Block explorer identifies quite a few of the transactions as exchange addresses, since start of august the wallet balance went down from 62776 to 18700 before yesterdays action.

Cryptsy
Mintpal
Mintpal
Bittrex
Mintpal
Mintpal
Mintpal
Mintpal

I do recognize that development needs cash, but selling from the known premine address when PR department says "I can't believe these guys who are dumping" at the same time doesn't feel right at all.

So Dan's sold all his XC... no wonder development has "refocused" to BlockNET...
Sabretooth

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:18:24 AM

At the start of September the wallet had in it 46K now down to 6K.  Dumping from September onwards.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
Pages: « 1 ... 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 [1562] 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: