Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner  (Read 877795 times)
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:36:09 PM

That guy has very high speed, one rig has over 600MH/s, how could that be? FPGA?

https://www.westhash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&a=12&addr=1MPnrpSFBEvzDqpFpv2Fit4ktRVzkBVfdQ

More than likely using multiple rigs or even renting rigs and just mining into the one BTC address.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtan1ph

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:58:29 PM

That guy has very high speed, one rig has over 600MH/s, how could that be? FPGA?

https://www.westhash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&a=12&addr=1MPnrpSFBEvzDqpFpv2Fit4ktRVzkBVfdQ

More than likely using multiple rigs or even renting rigs and just mining into the one BTC address.

Unlikely as you can see the rigs listed below
Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 08:29:50 PM

Unlikely as you can see the rigs listed below

You can also connect with multiple Rigs to a pool and then connect that pool to nicehash, so nicehash will only see 1 worker...

It's in my personal opinion impossible to reach those speeds with one rig.
Even if you would manage to reach 50Mhash per card (unlikely) you would still not be able to get even close to 600Mhash...

MysteryX

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:35:50 PM

It's obviously a bunch of machines pointing to 1 worker.

I made some changes and got my 290x cards working, I get 10mh/s x11 and 16mh/s Quark at stock clocks, not too shabby.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 03:10:10 AM

It's obviously a bunch of machines pointing to 1 worker.

I made some changes and got my 290x cards working, I get 10mh/s x11 and 16mh/s Quark at stock clocks, not too shabby.

it is defintely a number of machines pointing to one btc address ( as noted in the machine list underneath ) ...

but what you described is the way we do it with our farm also ... a number of machines pointing to one worker and mining as one worker ...

btw - what miner do you use to get those rates - and what settings do you use for the miner? ...

nice hashrates Smiley ...

#crysx

Oscilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:56:57 AM

I think it's time to make a sgminer (sp-mod). Open source.
For the last 9 months I have been sucessfully increasing the hashrate in all hashing algorithms for the NVIDIA GPU's. Time to move on to the AMD's.

Wolf0 a private quark kernel that does 18MHASH@quark on the 290x, and the opensource version is only doing 2.5MHASH.

I think I can push the opensource quark to 10MHASH pretty easy.

Who wants to donate some beers?

I shall donate if your miner is comparable to the fast private or closed source ones.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 12:37:16 PM

I think it's time to make a sgminer (sp-mod). Open source.
For the last 9 months I have been sucessfully increasing the hashrate in all hashing algorithms for the NVIDIA GPU's. Time to move on to the AMD's.

Wolf0 a private quark kernel that does 18MHASH@quark on the 290x, and the opensource version is only doing 2.5MHASH.

I think I can push the opensource quark to 10MHASH pretty easy.

Who wants to donate some beers?

I shall donate if your miner is comparable to the fast private or closed source ones.

we have been setting up testing links for donations if mining is your thing ... the tests so far are for sp - but will be expanded to other devs soon ...

if you are interested in sending some hashrate for sp - then let me know ...

so far - all the hashing and mining will be going through nicehash - as yaamp only just got back on line ...

the more hashrate - the better ... it will all be funneled into a single user hashing under sp's btc address on a few algos ...

as said earlier though - if this all goes through well - we will move it all to a better server and make it a more permanent thing for miners to donate hashrate - not just btc ...

sp's ccminer fork is one of the best out there currently - in my opinion ...

#crysx

scaggy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:14:01 PM

Anybody with a good working lyra2RE config?
And what is the normal hashrate with 280x around 700 or more ?

Eliovp
Legendary

Huh?

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:05:19 AM

You can get more with Pallas his version.

i believe i got around 1.2Mh on my 280x's. (14.12 drivers, *nix)

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:37:26 AM

see the thread in my signature.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 08:23:09 AM

tanx pallas ...

ill have a test with them this week ...

an issue has just pulled down our entire system ( internet AGAIN ) and connectivity is down most of the time - with a little bit of uptime ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:24:11 AM

tanx pallas ...

an issue has just pulled down our entire system ( internet AGAIN ) and connectivity is down most of the time - with a little bit of uptime ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

I known how you feel: I've been struggling with unstable DSL for years, then I switched to wimax just to have similar problems over again :-(
If the miner works fine for you and you wish to support, there is a sample conf with my address you can mine a bit with. Thanks! ;-)

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:03:50 PM

tanx pallas ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

I known how you feel: I've been struggling with unstable DSL for years, then I switched to wimax just to have similar problems over again :-(
If the miner works fine for you and you wish to support, there is a sample conf with my address you can mine a bit with. Thanks! ;-)

if we can get the damned adsl connection back on - and running STABLE ( a word that these comms companies seem to know nothing about ) - then i will setup a donation link specifically for the algo and miner that you have optimized as part of the testing of the donation links ( which are currently donating for sp at the moment ) ...

we will mine on there for a donation for you ( with the machines that the miner works on ) - no problem Smiley ...

think its time to connect the cable link back again ... both adsl 2+ links are down - and so we get intermittent connectivity with intermittent mining and intermittent internet ...

i wonder if intermittent payment to these companies would be a suitable offset? ...

#crysx

sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:13:32 PM

think its time to connect the cable link back again ... both adsl 2+ links are down - and so we get intermittent connectivity with intermittent mining and intermittent internet ...
i wonder if intermittent payment to these companies would be a suitable offset? ...
#crysx

You need a satelite link, a mobile link and a adsl/cable link in a bridge connection. Then you are safe.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:14:43 PM

tanx pallas ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

if we can get the damned adsl connection back on - and running STABLE ( a word that these comms companies seem to know nothing about ) - then i will setup a donation link specifically for the algo and miner that you have optimized as part of the testing of the donation links ( which are currently donating for sp at the moment ) ...

we will mine on there for a donation for you ( with the machines that the miner works on ) - no problem Smiley ...

#crysx

Thanks mate ☺

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:28:45 PM

#crysx

You need a satelite link, a mobile link and a adsl/cable link in a bridge connection. Then you are safe.

i think you are spot on sp Wink ...

luckily linux makes it an easy thing to bridge connections to the one machine as a single link - for proxy or direct internet ...

will have to look into it Cheesy ...

downtime is very costly for us ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:30:29 PM

tanx pallas ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

#crysx

Thanks mate ☺

no worries ...

time for bed for me now - im tired beyond description ...

here is to the hope the links come up tomorrow ...

nite all ...

#crysx

Eliovp
Legendary

Huh?

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 05:06:31 PM

tanx pallas ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

#crysx

Thanks mate ☺

no worries ...

nite all ...

#crysx

Dunno what country you're from, but over here, the only thing that made my rigs disconnect was a power outage.

I have a dynamic IP, one that only changes when the modem reboots and i usually keep my same dynamic ip for half a year or so Smiley

Guess it depends on where you live..

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 03:32:57 AM

tanx pallas ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

#crysx

Thanks mate ☺

no worries ...

nite all ...

#crysx

Dunno what country you're from, but over here, the only thing that made my rigs disconnect was a power outage.

I have a dynamic IP, one that only changes when the modem reboots and i usually keep my same dynamic ip for half a year or so Smiley

Guess it depends on where you live..

that is true - even though there we have static ips for our links ...

its adelaide australia ... the ass end of the country ... its a gorgeous place - aaand everyone is asleep ...

im personally from sydney - and that is one hell of a different place from here ... alive and vibrant - not sleepy and slow ...

in any case - the issues here are that the telstra cable in the road are old and decayed - which makes for a very flaky connection at the best of times ...

telstra is the main culprit for this infrastructure - but does almost nothing to upgrade it in some of the areas that require high speed and reliability - the other companies ( optus - vodafone ) bulk buy a lot of their data and airtime - though i think recently that has changed and they have been building their own infrastructure these last few years ...

in any case - the link comes up and down like a bloody yoyo ... and one of the links is still dead ...

the home link ( where im messaging from now ) is a fibre nbn connection ... so its still up ... which does nothing for the office or the main part of the farm ...

which ever way this goes - the links NEED to be up and running soon ...

and funnily enough - 'they' continue to charge the monthly fee - even with no stable connection for weeks at a time sometimes ... without ANY compensation for the down time ...

#crysx

restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:33:17 AM

how much should speed 290 in quark?
12.4@900/1250
14@950/600 xI=1024
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: