Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner  (Read 877795 times)
Pansyfaust

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:43:02 PM

Anybody manage to get a more stable version of that X11 Kachur bin? I've hoped that newer bins might come out which are more stable...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:50:16 PM

Ok i've ibstalled win7 all 7 cards working with 14.4 but on quark for example instead of 9.5Mhs/card now i get 100 K any ideea why?
Thx in advance
you need to install the latest amd driver 15.7
I've installed 15.7 but windows see just 4 card the rest of 3 with code 43 erorr

User driver sweeper to clean and then reinstall the driver.

if it doesn't work you can modify the registry

-   Start Menu
-   Under Search type: Regedit (Press Enter)
-   Navigate to the following directory:
o   HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
-   You will see directories labeled “0000”, “0001” and so on that are relative to the total amount of cards.
-   Under each of those Keys (eg. 0000) create the following two Dword values, once created set their value to 1
o   DisplayLessPolicy
o   LimitVideoPresentSources
-   You can create the Dword by right clicking on the key and NEW  DWORD

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/738070/cuda-setup-and-installation/8x-gpu-gtx-issue-under-windows/post/4208565/#4208565

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
kama

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 04:11:46 PM

guys hello can you post the exact hashrate of the cryptonight with first and second generation R series cards with this miner ? it will be very helpfull.
have a nice day

ivcelmik

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:45:59 PM

I've tried to mine Etereum but i get an erorr "Allocating/mapping single buffer failed with: clCreateBuffer<-61>.GPU can't a;;pcate the DAG in a single chunk.Bailing." any ideea why or how can i fix it
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:49:03 PM

Anybody manage to get a more stable version of that X11 Kachur bin? I've hoped that newer bins might come out which are more stable...

Mine is very stable - mining for days without problems!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

what do you consider 'stable' z0n0? ...

when i setup a test machine - it continually gave messages that it was reconnecting to the site ( no matter what site that was ) and the hashrate fluctuated consistently ...

wolfs bins are slightly lower in hashrate ( only slightly ) but have never done such things ... they just run - even in linux ... hence why i wont go windows ...

so maybe your standard of 'stable' is very different from mine? ... disconnections from sites ( for whatever reason ) is a bad thing ... and after testing those SAME sites with wolfs bins - no disconnections and reconnections - unlike the kachur bins ...

so what are these russian bins 'really' doing? ... are they disconnecting from the site you are mining to mine elsewhere - then reconnecting to the site you are mining? ...

i cant consider any of those disconnection behaviors 'stable' or 'normal' ...

i would rather lose a small amount of hash to have them 'actually' stable - and continue to use wolfs bins ...

the russian quark miner does exactly the same thing ...

#crysx

BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:51:10 AM

I've tried to mine Etereum but i get an erorr "Allocating/mapping single buffer failed with: clCreateBuffer<-61>.GPU can't a;;pcate the DAG in a single chunk.Bailing." any ideea why or how can i fix it

Make sure your card have more than 2GB memory, use the max alloc command to be 95, use a new (recent) catalyst driver.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 03:16:33 AM

Make sure your card have more than 2GB memory, use the max alloc command to be 95, use a new (recent) catalyst driver.

are there any step by step instructions on how to mine eth with both sgminer and ccminer with the best parameters? ...

#crysx

z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:15:03 AM

when i setup a test machine - it continually gave messages that it was reconnecting to the site ( no matter what site that was ) and the hashrate fluctuated consistently ...

wolfs bins are slightly lower in hashrate ( only slightly ) but have never done such things ... they just run - even in linux ... hence why i wont go windows ...

so maybe your standard of 'stable' is very different from mine? ... disconnections from sites ( for whatever reason ) is a bad thing ... and after testing those SAME sites with wolfs bins - no disconnections and reconnections - unlike the kachur bins ...

so what are these russian bins 'really' doing? ... are they disconnecting from the site you are mining to mine elsewhere - then reconnecting to the site you are mining? ...

i would rather lose a small amount of hash to have them 'actually' stable - and continue to use wolfs bins ...

#crysx

"stable" - running 24/7 without disconections/crashes
i do not have any issues with kachur for now, will stick with it since gives little better results than wolf's

brgds
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:39:42 AM

#crysx

i do not have any issues with kachur for now, will stick with it since gives little better results than wolf's

brgds

no disconnects? ... no crazy hashrate? ...

damn ... you really do have it good ... Smiley ...

the test that i did with windows 7 and all the latest drivers was unstable in almost every way ...

#crysx

z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:48:12 AM

#crysx

brgds

the test that i did with windows 7 and all the latest drivers was unstable in almost every way ...

#crysx

maybe i'm just lucky Smiley
running on 2 machines, both win7 - x64
PC1: 2 x r9280x / 7,45mh per card
PC2: hd7850 / 3,33mh
(X11 algo)
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:57:43 AM

#crysx

brgds

#crysx

(X11 algo)

the test machine that i put it on was a w7u x64 - 16GB performance RAM - amd fx4300 ( i think ) quad core cpu - 5 x gigabyte amd 280x oc - 1500W antec psu bronze ...

using wolfs bins - not an issue at all ...

using the russian miner / bins - even with the quark miner also - continual dropouts and reconnects with hashrates fluctuating wildly ( probably due to the disconnects ) ...

so after a days worth of testing - i dropped it altogether and put the linux machine back ( and added the 6th card to machine - which linux accepts without a problem - windows didnt ) and all the mining was running smooth again ...

i dunno what it is with windows - but it seems just too much work to get it running as a miner ... especially in a farm ...

im glad yours is all good though ...

#crysx

Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 05:30:01 PM

#crysx

brgds

#crysx

(X11 algo)

the test machine that i put it on was a w7u x64 - 16GB performance RAM - amd fx4300 ( i think ) quad core cpu - 5 x gigabyte amd 280x oc - 1500W antec psu bronze ...

using the russian miner / bins - even with the quark miner also - continual dropouts and reconnects with hashrates fluctuating wildly ( probably due to the disconnects ) ...

so after a days worth of testing - i dropped it altogether and put the linux machine back ( and added the 6th card to machine - which linux accepts without a problem - windows didnt ) and all the mining was running smooth again ...

i dunno what it is with windows - but it seems just too much work to get it running as a miner ... especially in a farm ...

#crysx

I recently created a windows testmachine, this also to be able to see the difference between ETH on windows and on linux..

I was able to let them run smooth without losing hashrate or connections with those kachur bins.

What i did, i just changed the intensity from XI 512/1024 to I 19/20, problem solved Smiley

Greetings!

ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:33:28 PM

I have 3GB allocated and with the latest drivers after the miner make the DAG file the system blocks don't know why ? Angry
ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 07:43:12 PM

I have 3GB allocated and with the latest drivers after the miner make the DAG file the system blocks don't know why ? Angry

When initialising miner
Pansyfaust

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:06:10 PM

#crysx

brgds

#crysx

(X11 algo)

Machine still hangs and restarts very often. Also on Win 7X64
ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 04:11:16 AM

Now it's working but send just invalid shares on (suprnova) any ideea why? Or how can i fix this
jch9678

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:35:16 AM

Now it's working but send just invalid shares on (suprnova) any ideea why? Or how can i fix this

Delete the dag files and restart the miner.

BTC: 15GqpmqNNJ1REWrDWTfymh7moos1sEvz7A
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 09:27:00 AM

#crysx

brgds

#crysx

(X11 algo)

#crysx

I recently created a windows testmachine, this also to be able to see the difference between ETH on windows and on linux..

I was able to let them run smooth without losing hashrate or connections with those kachur bins.

What i did, i just changed the intensity from XI 512/1024 to I 19/20, problem solved Smiley

Greetings!

hahaha ... really? ...

if this is the case - i will test that this weekend and see how that goes ... i still have the hdd with the windows installation on it ...

our miners are set on XI 512 ...

if it works - ill post it back here ... if not - ill scream and curse windows and the russian miner - and probably post back here again Wink ...

tanx for the insight ...

#crysx

Pansyfaust

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:32:12 PM

#crysx

brgds

#crysx

(X11 algo)

#crysx

Greetings!

So far....changing Xintensity to I-19 seems to be more stable. I also turned gpu threads- 2 and that also seems to help. Getting 7.29Mhs on 280X 1100/1500
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: