Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:46:26 PM

@YourMother

Somebody thought, you would be paid for your Fudding, and if you remember: I said, that you are too incompetent. There are so many Infos you obviously not know and so you getting more and more a joke. As I saw you the first time, I thought: Okay.. he is funny, he has some arguments, some justified critic. But now you are just one more of the frustrated Fudders without enough knowledge to make it a little bit interesting. And: You could have all the Infos and you could be much better in fudding. The Infos are not secret. You could use them, twist them in a smart way and become a really good Fudder. But for now... no. If somebody pays you, give the money back. ;-) 

By the way: I would bet, some day you will sell your DRK and buy Cloak. You will never admit, I know. But you often thought about it, right? And maybe you will be too late again and lose again. Pride can be very self-destructive- you know what I mean. ;-)
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:12:58 AM

@YourMother

Somebody thought, you would be paid for your Fudding, and if you remember: I said, that you are too incompetent. There are so many Infos you obviously not know and so you getting more and more a joke. As I saw you the first time, I thought: Okay.. he is funny, he has some arguments, some justified critic. But now you are just one more of the frustrated Fudders without enough knowledge to make it a little bit interesting. And: You could have all the Infos and you could be much better in fudding. The Infos are not secret. You could use them, twist them in a smart way and become a really good Fudder. But for now... no. If somebody pays you, give the money back. ;-)  

By the way: I would bet, some day you will sell your DRK and buy Cloak. You will never admit, I know. But you often thought about it, right? And maybe you will be too late again and lose again. Pride can be very self-destructive- you know what I mean. ;-)

Info ? Is the info you are talking about closed source too (hahaha), cause i can't find any.

Also, you are missing something from your optimistic cheerleading message. Any coin can reach an absurd price, as there are no bagholders in the way to stop it or to slow it down. History is here to study it. Also, This is why you usually see one pump -dump and then dead cat bounces along the way in the life of a random shitcoin. You had your chance with Cloak. Imagine how many bought at 100-200-350k. Imagine how many are waiting to dump this garbage at the first opportunity just to get at least 50% of their bitcoins back. Sorry to destroy your dreams, but this coin is done. If you think that all the technology promised will be delivered, then good luck, son. You will need plenty of it. I see that OpenBazaar released a Beta these days, so i'm expecting that these copy-paste devs will make a mock-up of it, they will try to implement it in the wallet and then they will flash dump again at that current price. The more i read this thread and the other one, the more i realize that they are not coders, but marketers and designers. The next days will provide a great amount of amusement.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:45:53 AM

lol your mother is still posting every 4 minutes in this thread.... Theres no way you have lost your virginity yet, please go outside for a little.

No one takes you serious anymore. anyways.

8 more days
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:53:51 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 01:06:09 AM by tempus

@YourMother

Info ? Is the info you are talking about closed source too (hahaha), cause i can't find any.

Also, you are missing something from your optimistic cheerleading message. Any coin can reach an absurd price, as there are no bagholders in the way to stop it or to slow it down. History is here to study it. Also, This is why you usually see one pump -dump and then dead cat bounces along the way in the life of a random shitcoin. You had your chance with Cloak. Imagine how many bought at 100-200-350k. Imagine how many are waiting to dump this garbage at the first opportunity just to get at least 50% of their bitcoins back. Sorry to destroy your dreams, but this coin is done. If you think that all the technology promised will be delivered, then good luck, son. You will need plenty of it. I see that OpenBazaar released a Beta these days, so i'm expecting that these copy-paste devs will make a mock-up of it, they will try to implement it in the wallet and then they will flash dump again at that current price. The more i read this thread and the other one, the more i realize that they are not coders, but marketers and designers. The next week will be fun...

The Infos I'm talking about are not closed source. I saw you sometimes in the channel, but obviously you missed the best parts. And I don't say that it was necessarily just good for Cloak. There were conversations that lead to dumpings. But it was revealing/informative in some points, and honest in some points, and very good to know. And no, I'm not cheerleading. I never would say that Cloak is a safe bet and "todamoooon" and all these silly things. I see the weak points and I see them much more clearly than you. I would be a better Fudder than you if I would focus on the Negative and twist it a little bit. But as an Investor I know: There is absolutely nothing without weak points. There is nothing perfect. I just have to balance the Pros and Cons rationally. And because I see a greater picture than you I come to the conclusion: Cloak is a risk, like every Crypto and every Investment, but with a greater potential than most of the others. It is that simple. If I wouldn't see it I wouldn't have any interest in Cloak or this Thread.

And regarding you: I'm not interested in your opinion. I'm interested in your intention. And I think I know it. You have my compassion. And one prediction: You will lose again. Everybody who waste his energy to waste others energy will lose. Everytime you write in this Thread you give others the opportunity to waste their energy, or in my (and some others) case: To explain why Cloak is worth an Investment. That what you call "cheerleading". Nobody need to see it that way. But I know: There are many who see it like I do.

What you are writing about the Bagholders... Yes, in some cases right. But if you look at the Volume and the dumpings in between times: 1. It doesn't hurting the price fundamentally. 2. They are nearly out. And: Many who are out are already on the way back.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:09:36 AM

And regarding you: I'm not interested in your opinion. I'm interested in your intention. And I think I know it.

Also, i'm here because my favourite toy (CRYPTcoin) died. It's fucking done. I just want to have the privilege to assist this shiclone into the afterwold too.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:18:12 AM

And regarding you: I'm not interested in your opinion. I'm interested in your intention. And I think I know it.

Also, i'm here because my favourite toy (CRYPTcoin) died. It's fucking done. I just want to have the privilege to assist this shiclone into the afterwold too.

Hui... I knew it have to be something like that but not concrete (which coin). Thought it would be DRK. And I think, its also DRK. ;-)

Really sad.

BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:06:51 AM

Chill out, guys !

It's just a few late buyers who want to profit from the presales.

Still 8 days to wait ...

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:39:33 AM

Just to mention it: the announcement picture says October 9th, why are we talking about September 10th?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
fese74

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:45:47 AM

I know what happen 10 September, Will be total tsunami, Im ready, I bought few thousend Cloak and just waiting!!! Roll Eyes
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:55:40 AM

Cloak is looking great! Nice features and solid accumulation on the exchanges.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:02:12 AM

Just to mention it: the announcement picture says October 9th, why are we talking about September 10th?

Someone misinterpreted date Cheesy.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:09:37 AM

Someone misinterpreted date Cheesy.
Question is: who? I have no idea about who in this thread comes from what country/timezone and what date format they use, or if they use the metric system, gas or petrol, prefer a biro or a ball point pen or eat potaytos or potahtos...

allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:35:22 AM

Listen to 'Allyouracid'.  He knows what he's talking about.

Allyouracid-It could be day trader/bot buying and selling it's own, creating volume, and some small players buy in, in between.  Remember the 177 buy/sell coins?  Look at the book, only takes a couple of thousand. If these guys release a solid working form of anything by deadline, the book is set up to explode.  I've seen this before, it's a good sign.
A bot was my thought, too. Since weeks, almost months i watch this behavior, and I'm constantly comparing charts, trade times and source code of more or less known trading bots and engines, being constantly sleep deprived and doing my own analysis and coding, trying to figure out the weak points of that system. I think, I'm getting closer. Or I might just be hallucinating. ^^

please tell us more, how does it work? and what is the purpose of these bots.?
Well, the obvious and short answer would be: making money.
If you take a look at the 2 recent spikes on cryptsy (1d chart), you'll notice that their way of progression is very similar. And cryptsy's chart is full of such spikes. They don't look that much same-ish like the last two, but the pattern is always roughly the same.
I wouldn't bet my ass for this being a bot, because I could not clearly relate the price in-/decreases to a certain time (most bots are coded as sloppy as fuck and if you read and understand the code, it's [or it was... got a bit better] easy to determine their timeframe of action, meaning building and analyzing indicators, so you can do the same [e.g. with EMA 9/20 when the bot uses EMA 10/21, so you're a bit earlier to detect the signals] and e.g. buy before they finished and then sell on their sorry asses like every hour or so).

I don't know if the volume of CLOAK is really that much manipulated, because if it was, that would mean that one (or a couple of) person(s) patched the orderbook with his/their own orders all the way along, making small buys from himself and others while removing parts of his sell orders and thus pushing the price up with little money.
When the price has reached a good value, other buyers (don't know yet if it's the usual "buy high, sell low" type of guys or another manipulation; perhaps a mix of both) step in (you can clearly see this if you watch the usual price increases... I'm working in home office, so i can always have a short look on my charts screen) and when there are enough of them, the selloff begins. Last two spikes on cryptsy was where I watched this yesterday, for example.

Currently, I'm accumulating historical trade data from cryptsy. I'm writing a tool which should provide all the tools I'm missing on the existing ones, meaning not only showing data from past trades/volume etc, but also analyzing it, so the correlations between volume, timeframes and price fluctuations become directly visible using charts, graphs and tables.
Sadly this takes a lot of time to finish (finally using good programming techniques like OOP and MVC, separate Backend and Frontend), so I'm collecting the data I need, spend time in coding when I can and hopefully someday, it will turn out useful and help to see things how they are. Because I'm quite certain that exchanges intentionally only provide a minimal set of features, whereas it is VERY easy to provide way more information and analysis if you already have a JavaScript charting library integrated.

.edit:
I think it can be watched on cryptsy right now.

laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:00:49 AM

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

TEST
yourwaytowealth

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:35:45 AM

From IRC
[13:04] <wokstar> how goes the production alty
[13:04] <@alty> Still looking good for the 10th
[13:08] <wokstar> woohoo
[13:08] <wokstar> will you be providing some sneak peeks or anything before hand?
[13:14] <@alty> I'll see with the devs if there is anything worth showing... It's all code for now
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:41:27 AM

From IRC
[13:04] <wokstar> how goes the production alty
[13:04] <@alty> Still looking good for the 10th
[13:08] <wokstar> woohoo
[13:08] <wokstar> will you be providing some sneak peeks or anything before hand?
[13:14] <@alty> I'll see with the devs if there is anything worth showing... It's all code for now
... not that some code would be something bad to see... Wink

trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

Interesting, this company with 1200 followers just tweeted the below

I have a good feeling about this coin, and if XC is on 140K with their coin and DRK is on 500K with their coin I don't see why CLOAK would NOT go to at least 100K when POSA v3 and OneMarket comes out. Yes, it is still a gamble but you have to take risks in live sometimes.

Message for all idiots currently on Mintpal that keep buying and selling and fucking up the rise of the coin for a mere 0.001 profit. Please have some dignity and hold the coin. Having a 0.001 profit will not get you anywhere and you will use that "profit" to invest in another coin and probably lose it again. Instead, buy and hold some CLOAK (only if you truly believe in it) and then have patience. You could end up with a couple of BTC profit at minimum instead of 0.0001 BTC.
temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:53:30 AM

Message for all idiots currently on Mintpal that keep buying and selling and fucking up the rise of the coin for a mere 0.001 profit. Please have some dignity and hold the coin. Having a 0.001 profit will not get you anywhere and you will use that "profit" to invest in another coin and probably lose it again. Instead, buy and hold some CLOAK (only if you truly believe in it) and then have patience. You could end up with a couple of BTC profit at minimum instead of 0.0001 BTC.

You're right. I also don't understand these people who sell CLOAKs with such small profit.
rhader

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:20:33 AM

Interesting, this company with 1200 followers just tweeted the below

I have a good feeling about this coin, and if XC is on 140K with their coin and DRK is on 500K with their coin I don't see why CLOAK would NOT go to at least 100K when POSA v3 and OneMarket comes out. Yes, it is still a gamble but you have to take risks in live sometimes.

Noob question, what does 200k mean in relation to price per cloak?
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:23:31 AM

Noob question, what does 200k mean in relation to price per cloak?

1 Cloak = 0.002 BTC (200000 satoshi)
Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: