Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AEON: Scalable, private, mobile-friendly cryptocurrency  (Read 625085 times)
parrainjak

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:32:32 AM

Time.

I just made an umpteenth refresh and, miracle, I get 76 aeon poloniex my wallet.
Another 850 aeon to retrieve ...

obviously this is a problem of wallet.

no pb for me 380 aeon from wallet to polo in less than 5 min

do you use the transaction ID

yes, I've used, otherwise the transaction would not compatabilisée and lost parts.

Here, I received 150 out of the 1000 that I sent.

Aeond.exe is completely red.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
parrainjak

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:05:06 AM

Time.

I just made an umpteenth refresh and, miracle, I get 76 aeon poloniex my wallet.
Another 850 aeon to retrieve ...

obviously this is a problem of wallet.

no pb for me 380 aeon from wallet to polo in less than 5 min

do you use the transaction ID

yes, I've used, otherwise the transaction would not compatabilisée and lost parts.

Here, I received 150 out of the 1000 that I sent.

Aeond.exe is completely red.

ok.

I solved part of the problem by giving the administrator aeond.exe rights. Now it marks more red lines.

Part of my aeon come as arriving on poloniex but not to...

I also have another problem, my PC slows down when I turn aeond.exe ... yet it should no longer seen as blockchain is a day ....

typing refresh, I see my transactions go, but it is still pending.
coinmasters

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:09:57 AM

Wallet not working,please fix it
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:21:27 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 10:54:21 AM by Relaxedsense

I was expecting this seeing how AEON was dumped on Swaphole. And I'm not very pessimistic about current price either.

This coin is supposed to be a community coin, but seems like community consists of only a few miners that are going to dump it for ridiculous price. As was stated multiple times this coin is Monero clone, based on the same code so there's no reason to sell it 1000x cheaper as it is same quality and hard to mine. Hope is that community will take over the development and establish a difference (probably some perks). Who is not enjoying low diff and bloody low prices at this moment is simply blind and stupid.

Maybe dev should propagate more that people are welcome to join the development of this coin. I understand nobody is funding this so it's hard part. But as soon as coin becomes profitable enough there will be more and more donators and based on donations all kinds of improvements. Good luck AEON.

Told you right Wink The thing you dont seem to understand is that you can not simply compare coins based on the algo. For example; you can not compare BTC with Unobtanium simply because they both use SHA-256. Its nuts. Coins gain value by what they can offers, and right now ACN cannot offer anything. Thats why I asked the otherday for the future plans

Have a look at all the CN coins at POLO:

XMR: 500k sat
BBR: 53k
QCN: 16k
ACN: 5k
FCN: 1k

I hope its quite clear to you now that because they have the same algo does not mean they have the same value as XMR.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:37:16 AM

Hey guys!

We have just added Aeon coin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:00:01 AM

I was expecting this seeing how AEON was dumped on Swaphole. And I'm not very pessimistic about current price either.

This coin is supposed to be a community coin, but seems like community consists of only a few miners that are going to dump it for ridiculous price. As was stated multiple times this coin is Monero clone, based on the same code so there's no reason to sell it 1000x cheaper as it is same quality and hard to mine. Hope is that community will take over the development and establish a difference (probably some perks). Who is not enjoying low diff and bloody low prices at this moment is simply blind and stupid.

Maybe dev should propagate more that people are welcome to join the development of this coin. I understand nobody is funding this so it's hard part. But as soon as coin becomes profitable enough there will be more and more donators and based on donations all kinds of improvements. Good luck AEON.

Told you right Wink The thing you dont seem to understand is that you can not simply compare coins based on the algo. For example; you can not compare BTC with Unobtanium simply because they both use SHA-256. Its nuts. Coins gain value by what they can offers, and right now ACN cannot offer anything. Thats why I asked the otherday for the future plans

I hope its quite clear to you now that because they have the same algo does not mean they have the same value as XMR.

Buddy it's not algo. It's the whole code. I bet some of unhappy BCN or XMR devs forked coin and created AEON. They have had enough fights already.
And this one seems to be most clean CN coin for me. It's AEON not ACN btw.

Regarding plans - tell me what you expect from a coin. Do you ask your government what the plan is with fiat? Or ask Satoshi what the plan is with BTC? I believe that plan for crypto is plain and simple - to get it accepted by merchants. If you can use it in eshop to buy something instead of extra step through BTC and USD/EUR then mission accomplished? All coins had plans. Just look at Maxcoin or XPM. I haven't heard from Sunny King for ages. Still miners and market is happy. I don't get your "plan" point bro Wink
aeon (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

This account is controlled by smooth

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 11:45:02 AM

We would like to hear from you what are your opinions, where AEON should go,
on what particular part we should focus and especially how will you support it and participate.
Please send your suggestions, ideas and offers.
Community white paper
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:03:19 PM

on what particular part we should focus and especially how will you support it and participate.
Community white paper
to correct wallet to start
cannot send more than one coin
Error: transaction <f7a6d86da272a16038e7370e0d29c9d3a694d7600d6aff07336231c1a64f
4bf3> is too big. Transaction size: 25735 bytes, transaction size limit: 24400 b
ytes
h0g0f0g0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:09:18 PM

Community white paper
Error: transaction <f7a6d86da272a16038e7370e0d29c9d3a694d7600d6aff07336231c1a64f
4bf3> is too big. Transaction size: 25735 bytes, transaction size limit: 24400 b
ytes

Use the latest wallet, it has autosplit function. If transaction won't fit into one (dust, too large...) it will be split into more transactions.
I guess lot of people are still using the old wallets, we're seeing these "red errors" because of such peers.
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:20:30 PM

Community white paper
ytes

Use the latest wallet, it has autosplit function. If transaction won't fit into one (dust, too large...) it will be split into more transactions.
I guess lot of people are still using the old wallets, we're seeing these "red errors" because of such peers.
what version?
Aeon coin-Windows-64 wallet does not work is not synchronized-version 1.4
laptop freezes
GUI wallet for windows does not work is not synchronized
2 days waited
h0g0f0g0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:50:25 PM

Community white paper
ytes

what version?
Aeon coin-Windows-64 wallet does not work is not synchronized-version 1.4
laptop freezes
GUI wallet for windows does not work is not synchronized
2 days waited

If PC freezes you are most probably running out of memory. It's not a wallet problem.
c2m

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:54:20 PM

Buddy it's not algo. It's the whole code. I bet some of unhappy BCN or XMR devs forked coin and created AEON. They have had enough fights already.

Part of the only original dev team behind cryptonote tech are developing BCN over two years now - there are no unhappy BCN devs (do not know about unhappy XMR devs). All other forks are supported by dev/devs that are not even close to the expertise needed to take cryptonote concept further. Most of advancement in code/tech is done by original devs. Others just fork, change params here and there (even easier with cryptoNote starter now), release it, hope to get to exchanges and dump it&make profit. The better ones (XMR) are trying to build community around their coin, add features and push it to the real-world online market, but they have hardly enough knowledge to really distinguish their coin from original BCN - just my 2cents.

Regarding plans - tell me what you expect from a coin.
To advance the cryptocurrency tech, offer new base features, streamline the use of coin, have strong social/tech/enviro/... idea/concept behind it => to be even remotely able to go mainstream. Clones of clones of clones are just pump&dump for couple of first smart miners&dev team...

Do you ask your government what the plan is with fiat?

No need, governments have depts of treasury&central banks - they announce their plans for fiat pretty often.

I believe that plan for crypto is plain and simple - to get it accepted by merchants. If you can use it in eshop to buy something instead of extra step through BTC and USD/EUR then mission accomplished? All coins had plans.
Exactly. But to be able to do that, they need to be unique (BTC has it - it was first:) - well, not enough now for any other coin...
But good luck with AEON Smiley
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:39:06 PM

Regarding plans - tell me what you expect from a coin. Do you ask your government what the plan is with fiat? Or ask Satoshi what the plan is with BTC? I believe that plan for crypto is plain and simple - to get it accepted by merchants. If you can use it in eshop to buy something instead of extra step through BTC and USD/EUR then mission accomplished? All coins had plans. Just look at Maxcoin or XPM. I haven't heard from Sunny King for ages. Still miners and market is happy. I don't get your "plan" point bro Wink

Ok, I guess you are right.
parrainjak

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:07:14 PM

I do not understand how can have aeon sell low?

I did not want to lose my pants .....
pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:39:03 PM

We spit on Swaphole: but Swaphole was little exchange service and price was very good.
Not even 12 h after AEON goes to Bittrex, price is dropped. And will go down since there will be always people who need to sell right now...
And they drop prices .. if this continues, in few weeks AEON will be delisted...But all people that buy in first hour or so will loose big money... so maybe they can affect on price and arise it again. time will show...
parrainjak

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

We spit on Swaphole: but Swaphole was little exchange service and price was very good.
Not even 12 h after AEON goes to Bittrex, price is dropped. And will go down since there will be always people who need to sell right now...
And they drop prices .. if this continues, in few weeks AEON will be delisted...But all people that buy in first hour or so will loose big money... so maybe they can affect on price and arise it again. time will show...

it is also desperate for minors
parrainjak

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:49:10 PM

I expected this weekend before removing my rigs.
24core

Activity: 582

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 10:28:15 PM

I expected this weekend before removing my rigs.

What does this statement mean and what is the purpose of such a statement ?

robolove

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:40:47 AM

I think a rush to market, i.e. getting AEON listed on exchanges, is counter-productive at this time. Now is the time to create true value. The cold hard truth is that there is no intrinsic value in mining. Slowly build a solid user-base, get vendors to accept it, and so on. That produces value.

Don't turn AEON into another miserable pump and dump coin, such as Infinitecoin that trades for 1 or 2 Satoshi units.

I understand miners who want to get out quick. My message is: think one step further. Who the hell wants to buy a new coin with no obvious use, except that it can be traded?

Congrats everyone who voted for AEON on Poloniex. Really. And I love quoting myself.
h0g0f0g0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:15:28 AM

I think a rush to market, i.e. getting AEON listed on exchanges, is counter-productive at this time. Now is the time to create true value. The cold hard truth is that there is no intrinsic value in mining. Slowly build a solid user-base, get vendors to accept it, and so on. That produces value.

Don't turn AEON into another miserable pump and dump coin, such as Infinitecoin that trades for 1 or 2 Satoshi units.

I understand miners who want to get out quick. My message is: think one step further. Who the hell wants to buy a new coin with no obvious use, except that it can be traded?

Congrats everyone who voted for AEON on Poloniex. Really. And I love quoting myself.

Only 10% of all minted coins is there. And 3 BTC volume in first day with such a ridiculous price is not bad. People are holding and still buying despite some desperate folks that want to make some 0.001 BTC.
Take longer position and wait, buy if you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: