Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984145 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hohflo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:44:50 PM

I can understand your Position, but you have still your share in Hands and having no worries. Guess you had not got your share? you're also so easy? I do not believe, and 99% of People neither.

I don't wrote to Makoto not 1-2-3 days before Launch, no 11 days before Launch to be sure to get my share. all I want is the right to get my share, the same right as have you and all the other People. already therefore your replies sound arrogant

think about it
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:45:08 PM

use some nems buy some nems dump some nem tralalalalalala

88 sats = average next ae price

Over a year of Development, a launch 6 months late, and we have a coin that you can't do anything with you can't get with nxt, or any other coin for that matter, if that doesn't change quickly we'll see 50 sats soon.

Do I hear the 50 sats apocalypse again? Well, keep trying, maybe someone will sell.  Wink

I know your trying to spin it like I am done kind of fud spreading whale to take the heat off you guys but the fact is where we stand is we have a currency that works, but we literally can NOT so anything with it, it it's literally and laterally the same as 100's of other coins. Dear God please prove me wrong, then I would eat crow and be a happy investor, right now my nem is worth nothing and many of us are sliding into the red.

I also wager 100 xem that when we do hit 50 sats, and at this rate we most definitely will, then the developers will blame me or "fudsters" for the lure valuation. When in fact it will be due to lack of marketing, lack of product, lack of professionalism, lack of innovation.

Harnessing/staking poi, pos, posv, pis, we have coins that already do this, but if the only recourse is to just exchange this coin for btc, then nem is pointless. A wasted step where we lose.

I beg of you as an investor make me eat the biggest bowl of crow ever served, I am literally begging please PLEASE actually do something to make this coin have a reason to exist. And do not blame us. We did our part, we invested in your vision, and now you laugh in our face and label us to conveniently put us aside. I will not step aside. Follow through, no more carrot on a stick, give us tangible results.

Things are in the works. NEM was literally JUST launched. You are asking a lot from a small team of developers, as dedicated as they might be.

As an investor, you knew that this was all NEM was going to be at launch. You should have anyway. You should know that the truly valuable and innovative features of NEM (other than POI and multisig and the other things that set NEM/XEM apart from the rest NOW) are coming with V1 and that it will take some time to go from beta to V1. You really can't ask for any more than what is already there because this was the plan from the very beginning.

You're right as an investor I knew this was what to expect at launch... September 2014.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:46:56 PM

Interesting graph of the distribution of XEM minus the funds, posted over on the forum

10% of stakeholders only hold 17% of all coins ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Picsou

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:13:22 PM

Funny how many newbie accs are now springing to life.

Funny, my account is older than yours ! (for just a few hours maybe, but still older)
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:14:34 PM

Funny how many newbie accs are now springing to life.

Funny, my account is older than yours ! (for just a few hours maybe, but still older)
Activity+Time matters  Wink
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:28:25 PM

Another question: How many XEM I have to have to start local harvesting? Or in case I just need only some activities on my wallet could someone send me just 1 or less XEM?
My address: NC6IJ6-MMFMCC-66NCJK-QYAMA4-MVLMDM-34RSYS-SDN4

You need at least 10000 XEM VESTED in you account (different from what you'll have)
10% of the amount you have becomes vested every 24h.

If you receive your stake of 2,25 Million XEM, next day you'll be able to harvest.

Receiving your stake is goin to be enough... But just for trying it out - I've sent you 10 XEM...

HF

Thank you for explanation and for XEMs, I see them in my account  Smiley

Picsou

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:31:27 PM

how do you measure reading activity ? Smiley
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:43:28 PM

how do you measure reading activity ? Smiley
No one cares about reading activity on BTT.
ApexEvo

Activity: 280

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:05:54 PM

use some nems buy some nems dump some nem tralalalalalala

88 sats = average next ae price

Over a year of Development, a launch 6 months late, and we have a coin that you can't do anything with you can't get with nxt, or any other coin for that matter, if that doesn't change quickly we'll see 50 sats soon.

yeah, i suggest you to change it fast! Thank you

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

Chicodoodoo

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:30:23 PM

Hi,

I'm having problems redeeming my stake, opened client, followed instructions, got correct Address/Public Key when imputing my private key but no NEM?

Blockexporer shows account but no NEM as well.

My address is NDCMWI-LWRL6O-B4NIWF-AMLQOU-IKB4WV-GKP6CV-YTGI

Thanks in advance

I have sent this by pm to "makoto1337" twice now with no response.

I'm not on any sockpuppet list that I'm aware of, unless there's now a secret list?

pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:37:29 PM

Hi,

I'm having problems redeeming my stake, opened client, followed instructions, got correct Address/Public Key when imputing my private key but no NEM?

Thanks in advance

I'm not on any sockpuppet list that I'm aware of, unless there's now a secret list?

https://forum.ournem.com/nem-news-alerts/the-age-of-extinction-the-final-blow-to-sockmasters/msg13979/#msg13979

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
arniebaby

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:44:03 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance

I think you'll find you are.

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:50:52 PM

We need the global commodity and raw exchange at which the goods limited in the nature would be on sale for XEM. There real oil with real delivery, the real market of seeds without GMO has to be on sale, real sugar, real salt, real water, and all that belongs to food and to the values limited in the nature. For fiat candy wrappers of XEM it is better not to trade. Let's build the real market of the goods limited in the world for XEM to build.

We do have an idea that can enable this!

With geolocation sellers worldwide. Buyer to find sellers of goods to their place of residence to close. So will the econemy grow faster NEM. On the world map will be visible to all countries sellers of various goods for XEM in real time.

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
ciappa

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:58:25 PM

We need the global commodity and raw exchange at which the goods limited in the nature would be on sale for XEM. There real oil with real delivery, the real market of seeds without GMO has to be on sale, real sugar, real salt, real water, and all that belongs to food and to the values limited in the nature. For fiat candy wrappers of XEM it is better not to trade. Let's build the real market of the goods limited in the world for XEM to build.

With geolocation sellers worldwide. Buyer to find sellers of goods to their place of residence to close. So will the econemy grow faster NEM. On the world map will be visible to all countries sellers of various goods for XEM in real time.

That is an awesome idea. Something like certificates but based on NEM platform. Do it, and do it now in order to take Advantage of the low oil value  Wink

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:14:53 PM

No, not yet.

All the funds are in multisig accounts, so we will probably schedule a payout in 2 weeks.
Please see: https://forum.ournem.com/nem-news-alerts/stake-redemption-house-cleaning/

Which part of bolded statement is impossible to understand?

First payout will come most likely(*) on 19th of Apr.

(*) - that is not guaranteed.

Anyone using caps should never ever get a stake.

Smiley

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:47:38 PM

LET'S HARVEST!

To start harvest, I need one ore more XEM. Please send me some: NDBG4M-CMZFTX-QQ6LVX-7XTBGH-6EWHMJ-XYF3DG-L7QT

Thanks!
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:54:30 PM

That is an awesome idea. Something like certificates but based on NEM platform. Do it, and do it now in order to take Advantage of the low oil value  Wink

Yes, we need to trade with real goods! goods/XEM but not limited to the XEM/BTC, or even worse - the evil that will collapse XEM/USD, XEM/EUR, XEM/CNY. Money is evil and limited type BTC - an eternal isolation for XEM. Therefore, I urge all nemsters go to other markets. In the real market. Let it be an apple/XEM, banana/XEM, potato/XEM, etc. The price of real goods in the XEM!

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
dandruff1138

Activity: 700

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 06:01:11 PM

Yes, we need to trade with real goods! goods/XEM but not limited to the XEM/BTC, or even worse - the evil that will collapse XEM/USD, XEM/EUR, XEM/CNY. Money is evil and limited type BTC - an eternal isolation for XEM. Therefore, I urge all nemsters go to other markets. In the real market. Let it be an apple/XEM, banana/XEM, potato/XEM, etc. The price of real goods in the XEM!

I love all this talk, so when will we see results?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
fragORA

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:06:49 PM

Was there supposed to be an announcement sometime this week ?

ORA::100% POS Free & Fair distribution|issued NXT AE
ciappa

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:07:02 PM

good Point. but what I meant was Nem-certificates, which reflect as example the value of "Brent Cruide Oil".
Have a look here, an example for a Brent Certificate: http://www.zertifikate.boerse-frankfurt.de/de/tracker-zertifikate/open-end-zertiifkat-auf-brent-crude-rohoel-ice-rolling-commerzbank-ag-DE000DR1V8Y9

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: