Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 12:08:33 AM

somebody decided to bake a huge cake, and there were 3000 or so people (original stakeholders) who wanted to taste it (on january 2014).
during the baking you could receive a coupon  (nemstake token) , this coupon entitles you to a 1/4000 piece of a cake.
the cake is being baked for 1 year now, and some people got tired to wait, or they have any other reasons,  and they have decided to sell their coupon on the nxt asset exchange.
the cake is going to be finished soon, this is why the kitchener asked everyone to return their coupons back to him, so that he could know who is going to eat it, and split the cake accordingly. I had my coupon since the very beggining, I have sent it back to the kitchener when he asked me to do so, this is why the supply has decreased but the coupon price remained the same (nemstake price is the same but market cap is decreasing).
Later I have decided that I want more than a 1/4000 piece of a cake, this is why I bought additional  nemstakes on the asset exchange. I still did not send my nemstake coupon to the kitchener, but I will do so in a very short time. You are going to do the same if you buy the coupon now.

the total supply most probably will be 8999999999 coins, so 1 nem stake most probably will be 2249999.99975 coins.
0.1 nem stake will be 10 times less. so you may choose how much you wish to buy on the asset exchange.

You may buy yourself a piece of a cake when its finally baked (on a normal exchange after the release), but currently no one knows how tasty it will be. maybe it is going be the best cake we have ever eaten, and we will sell it to other gourmets at a much higher price

Brilliant piece of writing!
+1 Nakamoto

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:19:11 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915569.120.   keep voting guys. Let them know we are here.  Wink

Where's Utopian's sock puppets when you need them.

Grasping at straws man, grasping at straws.

Speaking of straws and straw mans,
check this and meet yours!  http://www.yourstrawman.com/

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:34:29 AM

somebody decided to bake a huge cake, and there were 3000 or so people (original stakeholders) who wanted to taste it (on january 2014).
during the baking you could receive a coupon  (nemstake token) , this coupon entitles you to a 1/4000 piece of a cake.
the cake is being baked for 1 year now, and some people got tired to wait, or they have any other reasons,  and they have decided to sell their coupon on the nxt asset exchange.
the cake is going to be finished soon, this is why the kitchener asked everyone to return their coupons back to him, so that he could know who is going to eat it, and split the cake accordingly. I had my coupon since the very beggining, I have sent it back to the kitchener when he asked me to do so, this is why the supply has decreased but the coupon price remained the same (nemstake price is the same but market cap is decreasing).
Later I have decided that I want more than a 1/4000 piece of a cake, this is why I bought additional  nemstakes on the asset exchange. I still did not send my nemstake coupon to the kitchener, but I will do so in a very short time. You are going to do the same if you buy the coupon now.

the total supply most probably will be 8999999999 coins, so 1 nem stake most probably will be 2249999.99975 coins.
0.1 nem stake will be 10 times less. so you may choose how much you wish to buy on the asset exchange.

You may buy yourself a piece of a cake when its finally baked (on a normal exchange after the release), but currently no one knows how tasty it will be. maybe it is going be the best cake we have ever eaten, and we will sell it to other gourmets at a much higher price

Brilliant piece of writing!
+1 Nakamoto

+2 cake satoshi
HungryLaunch

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:15:14 AM

600 pages
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 03:26:19 AM

600 pages

A little too early ^_-

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:31:34 AM

Can't blame HungryLaunch, Im starting to get excited too! Wish I had some BTC to spare.. Id love to nail down another NEMmy Stake.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:58:07 AM

600 pages and the coin is not launch wtf
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 04:21:52 AM

Yeah, WTF? Is NEM out yet?

EDIT: It looks like there's a NEM beta out: https://forum.nemcoin.com/beta-launch-discussion/nem-beta-0-4-48/
Maybe we should help test  Kiss

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 05:32:24 AM

a very big and delicious cake  Cool

FuckingNEM

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:59:16 AM

Yeah, WTF? Is NEM out yet?

EDIT: It looks like there's a NEM beta out: https://forum.nemcoin.com/beta-launch-discussion/nem-beta-0-4-48/
Maybe we should help test  Kiss

Yeah cause it's OUR fault that NEM started a redemption thread that has lasted so far for 7 MONTHS with no actual redemption....I see clearly now it's all our fault.
mixmaster

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:21:52 AM

I'm really looking forward to check out multisig in the next BETA release. A coin which starts without multisig doesnt seem serious.
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:27:59 AM

I'm really looking forward to check out multisig in the next BETA release. A coin which starts without multisig doesnt seem serious.

Next release will prob lack the GUI but we'll prob. provide description on how to use it anyway but it won't be very user friendly.
Maybe someone will write some scripts so it's easier for non-tech people.

Don't worry - at launch GUI will be ready Smiley

martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:00:49 AM

Regarding exchanges after launch: are there some plans to use NXT MGW as exchange? If multisig will be ready, I think we need get rid off centralized exchanges and add NEM to MGW.
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:27:01 AM

Regarding exchanges after launch: are there some plans to use NXT MGW as exchange? If multisig will be ready, I think we need get rid off centralized exchanges and add NEM to MGW.

multi-sig has little todo with that i think but if someone wants to do that - go for it.
Don't think the core team will have time for that.

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 08:55:51 AM

You mean NEM MGW?
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:26:03 AM

You mean NEM MGW?

It could be NEM MGW, of course. But there is working NXT MGW and I think 50% of Nemsters also using NXT.
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:11:35 AM

You mean NEM MGW?

It could be NEM MGW, of course. But there is working NXT MGW and I think 50% of Nemsters also using NXT.

I prefer to work on behalf NEM MGW rather than stuck with NXT... People who already had used NXT could have bought NEM from NX AE. This time it should be the opposite way.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
oldisoft

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:28:03 AM

You mean NEM MGW?

I prefer to work on behalf NEM MGW rather than stuck with NXT... People who already had used NXT could have bought NEM from NX AE. This time it should be the opposite way.

Absolutely agree with! We get tired of the stuck with NXT

haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:57:10 AM

WTF? Kodtycoon, you know about BCC for sending mails?  Angry Angry Angry
martismartis
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:02:00 AM

You mean NEM MGW?

Absolutely agree with! We get tired of the stuck with NXT

But Pat wrote, that NEM core devs will not have time for this. So what is the solution other, than use NXT MGW at the begining? Do you have one?
NXT/Supernet multigateway is a working solution and I think NXT/Supernet devs will help with NEM implementation in MGW.
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: