Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 [969] 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:40:49 PM

I think that if bitcoin can continue to rise, a price increase and increase in interest in altcoins in general will be inevitable. NEM will see it's shining times again, i'm sure of it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:54:47 PM

NEM has brilliant coders like Next but the worst Marketing in Crypto...

Today Crypto is not on TOP news big investors time will come with next BTC bubble for me this is not so far ahead becouse there is a lot data that Central banks are printing "adding 0" to balances so time with fial currency collapse is comming,
then people will look for Gold then silver but in stock there will be any availbe so people will look for BTC as alternative asset which will protect you from inflation.

Personally i belive in that "QE"- printing money by central banks will  lead people to BTC and then some people will seek for alternativs and NEM have HUGE rise pottencial. Then not much marketing is needed.
Marketing is mostly needed when you want sell overpriced product amd need money for developing.
So far i see NEM have great coders and is worth to stick with it.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:50:47 PM

Today Crypto is not on TOP news big investors time will come with next BTC bubble for me this is not so far ahead becouse there is a lot data that Central banks are printing "adding 0" to balances so time with fial currency collapse is comming,
then people will look for Gold then silver but in stock there will be any availbe so people will look for BTC as alternative asset which will protect you from inflation.

Personally i belive in that "QE"- printing money by central banks will  lead people to BTC and then some people will seek for alternativs and NEM have HUGE rise pottencial. Then not much marketing is needed.
Marketing is mostly needed when you want sell overpriced product amd need money for developing.

I think that NXT could be alot better with more marketing too.
However its better to show the proof of the pudding rather than hype up a currency because of its features etc. Let people see how good it is for themselves and people will spread the word if its that amazing!

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:27:09 PM

Yup !!!!!!

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:09:49 PM

I agree.  The problem right now with marketcap being low and volume not that high is trying to sell XEM to fund those better PR.  I guess it is the old chicken and the egg problem. hahahaha

That last press release was a free trial, so I took them up on the offer. 

dont sell on market sell via forum a bit below marketprice but without dumping the price.....

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Nortan12rx

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Nordway

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:40:15 AM

I agree.  The problem right now with marketcap being low and volume not that high is trying to sell XEM to fund those better PR.  I guess it is the old chicken and the egg problem. hahahaha

dont sell on market sell via forum a bit below marketprice but without dumping the price.....

30 sat price coming soon

we need escrow and forum exchange

it was necessary to develop at once an exchange between nemsters at forum via escrow but not to climb on exchanges which suited dump.

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 08:23:47 AM

30 sat price coming soon

we need escrow and forum exchange

it was necessary to develop at once an exchange between nemsters at forum via escrow but not to climb on exchanges which suited dump.

We shouldn't focus so much on the price. We need to focus on doing what is the best thing.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:08:59 AM

We shouldn't focus so much on the price. We need to focus on doing what is the best thing.

So 1st go with smart contracts / asset exchange / decentralized maket places / mobile wallets so go road map
pickup some company to work with and rest will come. Good coins don't need much marketing.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 11:02:13 AM

want a tech overview like this for NEM
http://www.nxttechnologytree.com/

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:31:17 PM

So 1st go with smart contracts / asset exchange / decentralized maket places / mobile wallets so go road map
pickup some company to work with and rest will come. Good coins don't need much marketing.
For me NEM is not a coin, but a platform to be used by dapps.
So it looks like this atm and yes it definitely needs applications to fill up the gaps.

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:43:06 PM

Then why were you posting here that nem will have 300 million market cap at launch just a week before the launch?

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:46:35 PM

Then why were you posting here that nem will have 300 million market cap at launch just a week before the launch?

He did it so NEM trolls wont die from starving.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:07:11 PM

It's a well-known mantra posted by devs of every coin. Noone really takes it seriously, of course.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:17:25 PM

Great summary of NEM. I will use the text to explain NEM to newcomers I want to convince from the coin Wink

What is the difference between NEM and NXT, can somebody explain it to me please?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg7350595#msg7350595

Specifications
Hashing Algorithm: Proof-of-Importance
Genesis Date: March 31st, 2015
Block Time: 1 minute
Available/Total Supply: 8,999,999,999 XEM
Block Reward: N/A (transaction fees only + node rewards)

What is NEM?
NEM is a peer-to-peer crypto platform. It is written in Java and JavaScript with 100% original source code. NEM has a stated goal of a wide distribution model and has introduced new features in blockchain technology in its proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm. NEM also features an integrated P2P secure and encrypted messaging system, multisignature accounts and an Eigentrust++ reputation system.

Features
- NEM is built 100% from scratch (not a fork of any existing project)
- NEM is built with test-driven development
- NEM uses innovative Proof-of-Importance algorithm: first reputation based blockchain algorythm
- NEM improves different features of POW and POS coins, being more efficient and environmentally friendly
- NEM one minute average block times
- NEM is the first crypto with delegated harvesting
- NEM is the first with localized spam protection
- NEM is the first with Eigentrust++ peer reputation management
- NEM is the first editable m-of-n multisig with blockchain based alerts
- NEM offers encrypted, unencrypted and hex messaging
- NEM is easy to install with a one click installer
- NEM zero inflation (fixed supply, all 9 billion coins released at launch).
- NEM relatively large egalitarian distribution
- NEM will offer a mobile wallet for both iOS and Android (coming soon)

http://s25.postimg.org/6hytfe7nz/NEMpoints_v4.png

What is POI?
POI is the consensus algorithm used in NEM to determine who will calculate the next block. An account's importance is determined by how many coins it contains and the number of transactions made to and from that account. POI is different from other initiatives which use a fee-sharing model that does not take into consideration one's overall support of the network. In some proof-of-stake systems a person only needs to have large amounts of coins to form a block; however, in NEM the transaction amount as well as support of the network become a factor. This has been designed to encourage users of NEM to not simply hold NEM but instead actively carry out transactions within the NEM ecosystem.

http://s25.postimg.org/n709bb49b/NEMpoivspos_v2.png

Roadmap to V1
- Completion of all the features in the existing wallet
- Coloured Coins
- Business Rules (a.k.a. Smart Contracts)
- Decentralized Mosaic Exchange
- Integration of multisignature into the ME and Business Rules
- Snapshotting for quick syncing of nodes

nem better than nxt Smiley
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:30:02 PM

He did it so NEM trolls wont die from starving.

In other words, no one should believe whatever he is posting about future of nem. He has either no clue, or he is being super optimistic, or he is trolling, according to you.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 06:24:40 PM

For me NEM is not a coin, but a platform to be used by dapps.
So it looks like this atm and yes it definitely needs applications to fill up the gaps.

Yes, certainly meant to be like that. Not many realise or understand that though.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 07:01:36 PM

want a tech overview like this for NEM
http://www.nxttechnologytree.com/

NEM Tech overview

greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:11:49 PM

yes if someone could create a similar tech tree for NEM that would be cool!

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Nortan12rx

Nordway

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:12:03 PM

hey guys! at me good news for you. bitcoin really dead man.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/block-size-bitcoin-not-scale-effectively

bitcoin really dead man Embarrassed

Nortan12rx

Nordway

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:17:35 PM

Great summary of NEM. I will use the text to explain NEM to newcomers I want to convince from the coin Wink

What is the difference between NEM and NXT, can somebody explain it to me please?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg7350595#msg7350595

Specifications
Hashing Algorithm: Proof-of-Importance
Genesis Date: March 31st, 2015
Block Time: 1 minute
Available/Total Supply: 8,999,999,999 XEM
Block Reward: N/A (transaction fees only + node rewards)

What is NEM?
NEM is a peer-to-peer crypto platform. It is written in Java and JavaScript with 100% original source code. NEM has a stated goal of a wide distribution model and has introduced new features in blockchain technology in its proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm. NEM also features an integrated P2P secure and encrypted messaging system, multisignature accounts and an Eigentrust++ reputation system.

Features
- NEM is built 100% from scratch (not a fork of any existing project)
- NEM is built with test-driven development
- NEM uses innovative Proof-of-Importance algorithm: first reputation based blockchain algorythm
- NEM improves different features of POW and POS coins, being more efficient and environmentally friendly
- NEM one minute average block times
- NEM is the first crypto with delegated harvesting
- NEM is the first with localized spam protection
- NEM is the first with Eigentrust++ peer reputation management
- NEM is the first editable m-of-n multisig with blockchain based alerts
- NEM offers encrypted, unencrypted and hex messaging
- NEM is easy to install with a one click installer
- NEM zero inflation (fixed supply, all 9 billion coins released at launch).
- NEM relatively large egalitarian distribution
- NEM will offer a mobile wallet for both iOS and Android (coming soon)

http://s25.postimg.org/6hytfe7nz/NEMpoints_v4.png

What is POI?
POI is the consensus algorithm used in NEM to determine who will calculate the next block. An account's importance is determined by how many coins it contains and the number of transactions made to and from that account. POI is different from other initiatives which use a fee-sharing model that does not take into consideration one's overall support of the network. In some proof-of-stake systems a person only needs to have large amounts of coins to form a block; however, in NEM the transaction amount as well as support of the network become a factor. This has been designed to encourage users of NEM to not simply hold NEM but instead actively carry out transactions within the NEM ecosystem.

http://s25.postimg.org/n709bb49b/NEMpoivspos_v2.png

Roadmap to V1
- Completion of all the features in the existing wallet
- Coloured Coins
- Business Rules (a.k.a. Smart Contracts)
- Decentralized Mosaic Exchange
- Integration of multisignature into the ME and Business Rules
- Snapshotting for quick syncing of nodes

nem better than nxt Smiley

if it in pictures could be placed everything somehow on homepage of nem.io website instead of that emptiness and foolish old video, i would be very glad.

place it on homepage of the nem.io website!
Pages: « 1 ... 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 [969] 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: