Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:36:30 PM

Hello all,

I have been trying to sort all this out with Makoto for 5 month now

we have to write here as Makoto is no paying attention to us and this is our last resource.

Just want to let you know, I'm JAMTHIRTEEN that made a sockpuppet redemption claim on nem forum. The claim is for my account and my girlfriend acccount (JAMTHIRTEEN NBXVHA-S2TOYM-H4GFFO-V3SGIN-SP6DLT-HERCMK-RBN3 and MAMEN NBKEYS-BJB74B-5M7Q4Z-Y6N5AZ-JPDUY7-5T7UHZ-VINH ). If you need anything else please ask.

The problem is that I work with other two colleagues that also have NEM Stakes and we did it all from our work place that's why you might think there is one person with 5 Stakes but we are 3 people. Same Ip address from work place.

To help you in the investigation my work colleagues BTT account are:

1 JERJU80 NC7IWM-24KC6K-BT7SH2-2VOESS-QNGCTA-CSDKZT-CK72
2 SANDRAMABE NC2V53-WKYFCC-MKETYL-M3IXHJ-VF3HJZ-B4IHTC-LQDZ
3 OSCARVENEGAS NC7545-ULAZAR-5CEWIU-R3H5R6-6Z6SGH-XP64NX-JNUY

Please let me know if they should send you a separate email, please advise as we don't want to confuse or complicate this unnecessarily

We can provide any evidence you require to send  and we can send our passports, names and anything you need to clear this. we have took some photos working in the office with the client open in the PC, we can send this photos to you if you tell us how or any other photo you like us to take.

Then he offered us only one stake. One of his  post here he said t  ''Same IP + same fingerprint means the same computer. The rules were 2 stakes, which were meant to be 1 for you and 1 for a friend/loved one.'' If thats the case why he offered us only one stake? It should it be 2! Now we are genuine and we should have received 5 as we did it from our work place.  There was not rule you could not do it from work where other people can create accounts. You keep changing the rules all the time.

Now this is the last emal with Makoto:

Quote from: makoto1337 on June 29, 2015, 08:19:07 AM
We will give a stake back to sandramabe. Can you give me a NEM address to send to?

Thanks Smiley

Thank you but as I told you in my last email sandramabe is the stake of one of my job partner Jerju80...
i'm jamthirteen and my Nem address is NBXVHA-S2TOYM-H4GFFO-V3SGIN-SP6DLT-HERCMK-RBN3
I will pass your information to Jerju80 so that he can send you an email about his stake and wife's.
We all follow all the instructions from the begining of NEM to get the stake and we think it is not fair to receive just on for sandramabe...We would like you to think about it and change your mine. Please let me know if we could add any other information you need.

thanks in advance
Jamthirteen
hello there
did you read my last message?
update please

============

Please can you tell me what happened?

You are just fucked I believe. So do we.
I'm feeling your pain.
Condolence.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamthirteen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:29:43 PM

Hello all,

I have been trying to sort all this out with Makoto for 5 month now

we have to write here as Makoto is no paying attention to us and this is our last resource.

Just want to let you know, I'm JAMTHIRTEEN that made a sockpuppet redemption claim on nem forum. The claim is for my account and my girlfriend acccount (JAMTHIRTEEN NBXVHA-S2TOYM-H4GFFO-V3SGIN-SP6DLT-HERCMK-RBN3 and MAMEN NBKEYS-BJB74B-5M7Q4Z-Y6N5AZ-JPDUY7-5T7UHZ-VINH ). If you need anything else please ask.

The problem is that I work with other two colleagues that also have NEM Stakes and we did it all from our work place that's why you might think there is one person with 5 Stakes but we are 3 people. Same Ip address from work place.

To help you in the investigation my work colleagues BTT account are:

1 JERJU80 NC7IWM-24KC6K-BT7SH2-2VOESS-QNGCTA-CSDKZT-CK72
2 SANDRAMABE NC2V53-WKYFCC-MKETYL-M3IXHJ-VF3HJZ-B4IHTC-LQDZ
3 OSCARVENEGAS NC7545-ULAZAR-5CEWIU-R3H5R6-6Z6SGH-XP64NX-JNUY

Please let me know if they should send you a separate email, please advise as we don't want to confuse or complicate this unnecessarily

We can provide any evidence you require to send  and we can send our passports, names and anything you need to clear this. we have took some photos working in the office with the client open in the PC, we can send this photos to you if you tell us how or any other photo you like us to take.

Then he offered us only one stake. One of his  post here he said t  ''Same IP + same fingerprint means the same computer. The rules were 2 stakes, which were meant to be 1 for you and 1 for a friend/loved one.'' If thats the case why he offered us only one stake? It should it be 2! Now we are genuine and we should have received 5 as we did it from our work place.  There was not rule you could not do it from work where other people can create accounts. You keep changing the rules all the time.

Now this is the last emal with Makoto:

Quote from: makoto1337 on June 29, 2015, 08:19:07 AM
We will give a stake back to sandramabe. Can you give me a NEM address to send to?

Thanks Smiley

Thank you but as I told you in my last email sandramabe is the stake of one of my job partner Jerju80...
i'm jamthirteen and my Nem address is NBXVHA-S2TOYM-H4GFFO-V3SGIN-SP6DLT-HERCMK-RBN3
I will pass your information to Jerju80 so that he can send you an email about his stake and wife's.
We all follow all the instructions from the begining of NEM to get the stake and we think it is not fair to receive just on for sandramabe...We would like you to think about it and change your mine. Please let me know if we could add any other information you need.

thanks in advance
Jamthirteen
hello there
did you read my last message?
update please

============

Please can you tell me what happened?

You are just fucked I believe. So do we.
I'm feeling your pain.
Condolence.

No, we have been waiting 5 month and very patientaly waiting, you can check our addresses are not linked to anything else and never received anything. I am not sure if Makoto deliverely delay all this for so long, We are coming here now as he just did not do the job he was supposed to do, we do agree there are many people claiming lots of stakes I am claioming mine and my girlfriend, Have I done a mistake to have done it from my work place where other two colleagues did?  If thats the case I have been very unlucky. I did ask for this to be resolved 5 months and still waiting and given the information to Makoto few times and when he reply he ask for information we already provided. please can someone invetsigate this seriosly and not making us wait  for another 5 month and do nothing about it. Many thanks
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:09:10 PM

I'm asking myself the causes of such an interest in NEM stakes now that redemption has ended.

Price going up?

Rumors?
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:43:02 PM

To all those who are complaining not having received a stake due to being marked as socks:

We had more then 2800 people who wanted a stake. I think everyone agrees that among those people there were many socks. So we had to act.
When deciding who will get a stake a who not, we had to find a compromise between being too lenient and too strict, the former leading to many socks getting a stake which is unfair to the ones that complied to the rules and the latter leading to many non socks getting no stake which is again unfair for obvious reasons.

But no matter how much effort our team put into the analysis, having so many cases which are unclear always results in some cases where a sock gets a stake and some cases where a non sock doesn't get a stake. Any other team would have faced the same problems. So if you didn't get your stake although you deserved one I am sorry for that, we could not avoid some misjudgements during the cleaning process. I do understand that in this case you are dissappointed/frustrated/angry. But that's life and there will never be 100% fairness anywhere. The decisions we made are final. I think the vast majority of the community will agree that we have to move on.

First of all thank you very much for your help and resolving my case so quick where other would not be able to see what was the problem, but I have to disagree with your following sentence ''So if you didn't get your stake although you deserved one I am sorry for that, we could not avoid some misjudgment during the cleaning process'' That is utterly wrong, if someone has been sent to jail by someone misjudgment we are sorry you are condemned to be in jail regardless if you are innocent. You can not avoid your responsibility and I don't want either be selfish and now that my case is resolved not to care about other people who deserved and are the right owner of their stake because of Makoto misjudgment.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:12:55 AM

I'm asking myself the causes of such an interest in NEM stakes now that redemption has ended.

Price going up?

Rumors?

I heard something about China buying Xem.
yshin365new

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:14:17 AM

Dear sock puppet holders.
Please don't be so aggrieved for losing your(?) stakes.
You have thousands of reasons, but the important thing is that you have broken the rule - 1 stake per 1 peron.
Most person understood it means '1 stake per i IP address', because anyone can make several ID for his own, and NEM team member can not visit their house to count their heads one by one.
It's a common sense.
My family all wanted to participated in NEM, too.
But, because we use the same IP address, only i could participate in NEM.
You just lost only small grain of money at funding time.
But you took away the opportunity of particupating in NEM from other persons.
So, please not only claim your right, but also feel sorry for them.
If you like NEM still, the best thing is 'Buy NEM NOW'.
NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:59:16 AM

Price going up?

Rumors?

Something big is coming pretty soon. Those who know what is coming are buying like crazy. Those who have no clue about the coming news are wondering why the price is going up! So defiantly you don't know what is coming next and neither do I. But I can speculate that something big is coming and there is a huge interest in keeping the price low to buy every single possible cheap XEM before the huge news get published. Again these are all speculations. I might be wrong, anyways we will see in few days Wink
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:03:04 AM

Price going up?

Rumors?

just people panic buying again!  Cheesy

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
yshin365new

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:14:01 AM

Price going up?

Rumors?

Something big is coming pretty soon. Those who know what is coming are buying like crazy. Those who have no clue about the coming news are wondering why the price is going up! So defiantly you don't know what is coming next and neither do I. But I can speculate that something big is coming and there is a huge interest in keeping the price low to buy every single possible cheap XEM before the huge news get published. Again these are all speculations. I might be wrong, anyways we will see in few days Wink
My crystal ball says that something magnificent is coming sooooooooon in NEM. Cheesy
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 02:34:29 AM

Price going up?

Rumors?

Part of it might be that distribution ended too. There were a lot of people that really wanted to buy but were afraid to buy while the release of sock puppets. The fear was that a batch would be released and somebody would dump hard crashing the price. And honestly with each batch that was released their were always a few stakes that immediately went to the exchanges. So those freshly released XEM kept on pushing the price down. But..... Now there are no more stakes getting dumped. And people that were waiting to buy are buying.

China was especially nervous because some of the biggest sock masters were coming out of China. But now that distribution is over and all the people that were going to dump the moment they got stakes have dumped there is a green flag to buy.

Then again it could be that people are realizing NEM is awesome and clearly was designed be devs that took a long time but had a big plan. NEM has managed a long string of pretty big firsts, firsts that at conference's bitcoin devs are standing up saying "someday......" When actually they are describing the NEM feature set in the very near future.  All at a time when the financial world has woken up and wants to use th blockchain for their services. It's no wonder makoto got VC money and they possibilities for more is pretty good.

The world is getting serious about blockchains and real soon NEM will offer solutions that can only be found here.

http://www.coindesk.com/survey-47-of-finance-pros-say-firms-exploring-blockchain-tech/

xeman34

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:08:56 AM

Price going up?

Rumors?

My crystal ball says that something magnificent is coming sooooooooon in NEM. Cheesy

LOL keep smoking that hopium
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:09:07 AM

You have thousands of reasons, but the important thing is that you have broken the rule - 1 stake per 1 peron.
Most person understood it means '1 stake per i IP address', because anyone can make several ID for his own, and NEM team member can not visit their house to count their heads one by one.
It's a common sense.

+1

Very sad remarks and selfish. It seems you were a sock puppet that managed to get away with 10 stakes and now don't give a damn about the rest even if they are not sock puppets like you. Very selfish cheap speech indeed. You sound to me like the real selfish sock puppet
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:12:12 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 04:26:23 AM by dannac

It's a common sense.

Sorry but I have to disagree.
That simply doesn't make sense to me.
Or at least, not in a contest where fairness is a recurring word.
What about if you didn't brake any rule ? And you genuine ?
The rule at the beginning should say: 1 stake per 1 crew, or 1 stake per 1 house, or 1 stake per 1 office, or 1 stake per 1 unit, and keep going...
But no, the rule said: 1 stake per 1 person.... it didn't say "don't share any IP" not now and not in the future until distribution , for any reason, or you will be banned for ever.
That would have given a better idea of what NEM actually is... so understandable why didn't happen  Wink
BTW, WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE CONFISCATED SOCKPUPPETS STAKES ?
WHAT HAVE BEEN PLANNED TO DO WITH THAT ?
Are the Devs Pockets full enough now ? Cheesy

At the end:
NEM IT'S THEIR TOY. DEVS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH IT.
NO SURPRISE THEY'RE ACTING IN THIS WAY.
IT'S JUST UP TO US STOPPING PLAY WITH THEIR TOY, AND SEE IF THEY'LL STILL HAVE FUN.
I'M HAVING MORE FUN NOW THEN BEFORE WHEN I WAS WAITING MAKOTO LET ME PLAY WITH HIS TOY.  Grin
Porte

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:39:49 AM

It's a common sense.

The rule at the beginning should say: 1 stake per 1 crew, or 1 stake per 1 house, or 1 stake per 1 office, or 1 stake per 1 unit, and keep going...
But no, the rule said: 1 stake per 1 person.... it didn't say "don't share any IP" not now and not in the future until distribution , for any reason, or you will be banned for ever.
That would have given a better idea of what NEM actually is... so understandable why didn't happen  Wink

At the end:
IT'S JUST UP TO US STOPPING PLAY WITH THEIR TOY, AND SEE IF THEY'LL STILL HAVE FUN.
I'M HAVING MORE FUN NOW THEN BEFORE WHEN I WAS WAITING MAKOTO LET ME PLAY WITH HIS TOY.  Grin

You are right in a way but either your approach or yshin365new are opposite and  wrong. Cases should be treated with fairness and the cases that Makoto did not deal correctly needs to be look at with justice, my feeling some of the cases Makoto did not take look at it at and passed by and this need to be revised urgently in the next few days by someone else and responding to them in a timely manner and with  answers and not ignoring for months till the last few days. This is what I have seen by reading the complains
Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:45:14 AM

It's a common sense.

At the end:

You are right in a way but either your approach or yshin365new are opposite and  wrong. Cases should be treated with fairness and the cases that Makoto did not deal correctly needs to be look at with justice, my feeling some of the cases Makoto did not take look at it at and passed by and this need to be revised urgently in the next few days by someone else and responding to them in a timely manner and with  answers and not ignoring for months till the last few days. This is what I have seen by reading the complains

This is what happened to me, Please can someone look at my case.
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:01:25 AM

It's a common sense.

At the end:

You are right in a way but either your approach or yshin365new are opposite and  wrong. Cases should be treated with fairness and the cases that Makoto did not deal correctly needs to be look at with justice, my feeling some of the cases Makoto did not take look at it at and passed by and this need to be revised urgently in the next few days by someone else and responding to them in a timely manner and with  answers and not ignoring for months till the last few days. This is what I have seen by reading the complains

I know what you mean when you refer to the wrong approach.
But trust me, w've been quite e polite for more then a year... and that time is over.
How would you react to so great arrogance from Makoto & Co. ??
We've got no replies or just very vague indications for months, no clarifications... and eventually you discover that you will not get what you think you deserve.
Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:08:38 AM

It's a common sense.

At the end:

You are right in a way but either your approach or yshin365new are opposite and  wrong. Cases should be treated with fairness and the cases that Makoto did not deal correctly needs to be look at with justice, my feeling some of the cases Makoto did not take look at it at and passed by and this need to be revised urgently in the next few days by someone else and responding to them in a timely manner and with  answers and not ignoring for months till the last few days. This is what I have seen by reading the complains

But trust me, w've been quite e polite for more then a year... and that time is over.
We've got no replies or just very vague indications for months, no clarifications... and eventually you discover that you will not get what you think you deserve.

we know that makoto did not do a great job in handling lots of cases and they need to revise this if not will hunt them forever. I dont like what I see and I like the best for NEM but we are all a community and we should not let the innocent people out like me suffer they way he managed this, you need to open a different thread and give the chance  to real few cases that has been let down/neglected by Makoto
Porte

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:13:42 AM

It's a common sense.

At the end:

we know that makoto did not do a great job in handling lots of cases and they need to revise this if not will hunt them forever. I dont like what I see and I like the best for NEM but we are all a community and we should not let the innocent people out like me suffer they way he managed this, you need to open a different thread and give the chance  to real few cases that has been let down/neglected by Makoto

Can these few cases been revised by someone else
choochimil

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:50:19 AM

I have little faith in the sock process. It appears I have been linked with other accounts that in reality I have nothing to do with. I would really like my stake, I paid my fee to get on the list, I have waited patiently for a year and a half, I have followed all the redemption steps. I lived in dorm accommodation in 2013 and frequently used shared computers on campus. I also use privateinternetaccess on my laptop. Presumably there were others at the same school or who use the same proxy service who registered for nem. Is that my fault?

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
BigSirko

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:27:12 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 06:48:13 AM by BigSirko

Why is it there is always these people who claimed it was IP based?  Granted they did look at IP but this sounds like one sock master beating his drum on his socks.  Besides IP detection is worthless because to get a new IP, at most ISPs, all you have to do is unplug the cable box. Granted they could had discriminated against ISPs but as it turns out many Bitcoiners come from a few hubs and you were bound to have coincidences.  You can imagine a scenario where many people from San Francisco / New York, Vancouver / Toronto, Amsterdam and Beijing / Hong Kong would be on the same ISP.

https://panopticlick.eff.org/

Patmast3r's analysis was a fingerprint detection, similar to the above URL.  That wasn't the one he used but it is an example of what they look for.

My results on that website indicate for someone to have the exact same setting as me is 1 in 40,736,283,289,620,145,920 - 40 quintillion.
  Meaning I have better odds at winning the lottery (several times) than meeting someone with the exact same configuration.  Conclusion:  if you got clustered with someone else and proclaimed innocence then you're in the wrong field.  You should be going to the local convenience store and should be buying powerball lottery tickets with your luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: