Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 [931] 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:37:47 AM

Please can I ask someone of the member to re-post this link https://forum.nemcoin.com/?topic=2488.0 NEM redemption starts now-page 1 where  I was given the right private key with my address and now its given me a new address with the same private address in the wallet with 0 NEM, when I did the checked in the past in that link it said it was correct when I did the verification test.

The link you posted above is not available any more.
With what nick name did you claim your stake?
What are the 2 addresses you mentioned above?

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BloodyRookie

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:38:50 AM

where i buys assets nem? i will have this

You can buy xem coins at poloniex: https://www.poloniex.com

Nothing Else Matters
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:57:08 AM

Please can I ask someone of the member to re-post this link https://forum.nemcoin.com/?topic=2488.0 NEM redemption starts now-page 1 where  I was given the right private key with my address and now its given me a new address with the same private address in the wallet with 0 NEM, when I did the checked in the past in that link it said it was correct when I did the verification test.

I will write a post on Sunday in bitcointalk, my patient has a limit and after emailing makoto for 4 months with very poor messages to me and contradicting  information. I will expose all I know.  Accusing people of Socks for having 3 stakes just to takes those stakes for themselves to accumulate more and more. to my eyes this is a scam in big magnitude and I will prove it on Sunday. You can delete this post and I will paste it on Sunday. Two years following this coin, protecting it and talking good about it to end up with 0 NEM and the team having more than 30 stakes and more. They will not be able to delete any post on Sunday as I will run it and everybody will be able to explain their cases since the start of NEM. Enough is  enough....... NEM's core principles of fairness and equality ? No!

You have way to many posts to have been flagged as sockpuppet. Any chance you're talking about another account ?

Yes Blas, see my post to makoto that I have been chasing for month and month and I was given always poor contradicting answers  and always waiting for ages for each answer!

''Blas

Activity: 45

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0

MY NEM STORY
« Sent to: makoto1337  on: June 13, 2015, 12:31:48 PM »
 Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete   

Hello Makoto,

I hope you are well and I guess by now you know me very well from my emails from NEM forum.

Please see below the reminder of my NEM History Genuine decent claim:

I am Blas in btt, my brother is rtzdlr in btt and my brother wife is pimanver

I had two accounts Blas and CECVW with NEM, the one with CECVW I sold it as I lost my job at that time and needed money till I found a new job. Now I have a new job.

Below are mine and family NEM

Blas:  NCQHOY-CAPNEJ-BVVQ7B-ATLU4R-2ITSEW-M3VNIJ-4574

rtzdlr: NB3GWV-7FYKL7-KXMFFW-QUNRVP-K2NZCG-3NVJQQ-ZMKD

pimanver: NBYSKW-PKJIL4-6URH3Q-NU4XUQ-R2VIU6-MNETDR-KQE4

You know back in January last year when NEM was announced to get stake for free I phoned my brother in Spain to get one and he did one for him (rtzdlr) and one for his wife (pimanver) when it was free to get on  the first few pages. I swear this is the true. You can check the ip address of pimanver and rtzdlr was created by my brother in Spain. Now later on my brother asked to carry on witth the process for him and gave me his account details as he does not speak English and I did all the process for him till the end, I die now if I am lying.

With all my best wishes

Blas''

Now all these private keys were created in that link that does not exist anymore and the verification test said it was correct!

Below are the last messages I received from Makoto:

1)

Re: MY NEM STORY
« Sent to: Blas  on: June 25, 2015, 07:30:35 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Okay, we will give back those two stakes Smiley

2)

« Sent to: Blas  on: June 29, 2015, 08:10:12 AM »

Blas already has a stake, so the two stakes you didn't get. Send me a PM from each account with a NEM address and I will send them out. Deadline is tomorrow Smiley

AND LAST)

« Sent to: Blas  on: July 16, 2015, 05:57:47 AM »

Both of those stakes were sent out on 6/25.

NOW THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS ON JUNE 29 SAID TO SEND HIM A PM WITH MY NEM ADDRESS TO HE CAN SEND ME THE NEM AND ON 16 JULY HE SAID HE SENT IT 25 JUNE! ha...29 june I did not have it and then I had them 25 june.  You have been messing up with me and I will not tolerate this and more I will expose on Sunday, you can not play with people like this that all has done is talk good till now about you till all this sh*t happened to me

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:15:43 AM

I will write a post on Sunday in bitcointalk, my patient has a limit and after emailing makoto for 4 months with very poor messages to me and contradicting  information. I will expose all I know.  Accusing people of Socks for having 3 stakes just to takes those stakes for themselves to accumulate more and more. to my eyes this is a scam in big magnitude and I will prove it on Sunday. You can delete this post and I will paste it on Sunday. Two years following this coin, protecting it and talking good about it to end up with 0 NEM and the team having more than 30 stakes and more. They will not be able to delete any post on Sunday as I will run it and everybody will be able to explain their cases since the start of NEM. Enough is  enough....... NEM's core principles of fairness and equality ? No!

You have way to many posts to have been flagged as sockpuppet. Any chance you're talking about another account ?

Yes Blas, see my post to makoto that I have been chasing for month and month and I was given always poor contradicting answers  and always waiting for ages for each answer!

''Blas

MY NEM STORY

Hello Makoto,

I hope you are well and I guess by now you know me very well from my emails from NEM forum.

I had two accounts Blas and CECVW with NEM, the one with CECVW I sold it as I lost my job at that time and needed money till I found a new job. Now I have a new job.

You know back in January last year when NEM was announced to get stake for free I phoned my brother in Spain to get one and he did one for him (rtzdlr) and one for his wife (pimanver) when it was free to get on  the first few pages. I swear this is the true. You can check the ip address of pimanver and rtzdlr was created by my brother in Spain. Now later on my brother asked to carry on witth the process for him and gave me his account details as he does not speak English and I did all the process for him till the end, I die now if I am lying.

With all my best wishes

Blas''

Now all these private keys were created in that link that does not exist anymore and the verification test said it was correct!

1)

2)

Blas already has a stake, so the two stakes you didn't get. Send me a PM from each account with a NEM address and I will send them out. Deadline is tomorrow Smiley

AND LAST)

NOW THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS ON JUNE 29 SAID TO SEND HIM A PM WITH MY NEM ADDRESS TO HE CAN SEND ME THE NEM AND ON 16 JULY HE SAID HE SENT IT 25 JUNE! ha...29 june I did not have it and then I had them 25 june.  You have been messing up with me and I will not tolerate this and more I will expose on Sunday, you can not play with people like this that all has done is talk good till now about you till all this sh*t happened to me

Sounds like he didn't read your first PM very carefully and then when you sent him PMs from the actual accounts in question he checked the list and noticed that those had already been sent out. That's not really contradicting.

But now to the good part. Those stakes were sent out. The addresses mentioned all contain exactly one stake if you look at the blockchain.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/%20NCQHOY-CAPNEJ-BVVQ7B-ATLU4R-2ITSEW-M3VNIJ-4574

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/%20NCQHOY-CAPNEJ-BVVQ7B-ATLU4R-2ITSEW-M3VNIJ-4574

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NBYSKW-PKJIL4-6URH3Q-NU4XUQ-R2VIU6-MNETDR-KQE4

The only thing that is OUTRAGEOUS is your behaviour. Maybe first make sure you're looking at the correct accounts before spreading completely false accusations ?

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:21:40 AM

''Blas

MY NEM STORY

Hello Makoto,

With all my best wishes

Blas''

1)

2)

AND LAST)

Sounds like he didn't read your first PM very carefully and then when you sent him PMs from the actual accounts in question he checked the list and noticed that those had already been sent out. That's not really contradicting.

But now to the good part. Those stakes were sent out. The addresses mentioned all contain exactly one stake if you look at the blockchain.

The only thing that is OUTRAGEOUS is your behaviour. Maybe first make sure you're looking at the correct accounts before spreading completely false accusations ?

Will see which behaviour is outrageous on Sunday I have compromising information can destroy NEM in one second. This is only the tip of the Iceberg

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
patmast3r

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:24:10 AM

''Blas

MY NEM STORY

Hello Makoto,

With all my best wishes

Blas''

1)

2)

AND LAST)

Will see which behaviour is outrageous on Sunday I have compromising information can destroy NEM in one second. This is only the tip of the Iceberg

If it's as accurate and compromising as your last accusation you'll have to excuse my not losing sleep over it.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:31:01 AM

''Blas

MY NEM STORY

Hello Makoto,

With all my best wishes

Blas''

1)

2)

AND LAST)

If it's as accurate and compromising as your last accusation you'll have to excuse my not losing sleep over it.

You are only showing arrogance here, I am fighting  for my rights and you don't make the slightest effort to give the NEM to their legimitates owners, I said but you don't read like makoto you are just so focus in people not getting their stakes so you can accumulate more! I said and I say again when I did the process I was given the right privates keys with thoses addresses and I verified and it was correct in that page that does not exist anymore! Then and I say this again when I did the last part in the NEM wallet and did it with the private keys given  in that process then it created different addresses in the wallet. I am asking what is mine and I did all correctly, you don't want to listen and accumulate more NEM from other people.

patmast3r

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:35:07 AM

''Blas

MY NEM STORY

Hello Makoto,

With all my best wishes

Blas''

1)

2)

AND LAST)

You are only showing arrogance here, I am fighting  for my rights and you don't make the slightest effort to give the NEM to their legimitates owners, I said but you don't read like makoto you are just so focus in people not getting their stakes so you can accumulate more! I said and I say again when I did the process I was given the right privates keys with thoses addresses and I verified and it was correct in that page that does not exist anymore! Then and I say this again when I did the last part in the NEM wallet and did it with the private keys given  in that process then it created different addresses in the wallet. I am asking what is mine and I did all correctly, you don't want to listen and accumulate more NEM from other people.

Do you not understand that the address YOU registered have been given their rightfull NEM ? You have appearantly fucked up at saving your private-keys. That's noones fault except your own.

If the client would create different addresses for the same private-keys then how come it worked for everyone else ?

Be angry all you want. It's your fault.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:45:24 AM

''Blas

MY NEM STORY

Hello Makoto,

With all my best wishes

Blas''

1)

2)

AND LAST)

Do you not understand that the address YOU registered have been given their rightfull NEM ? You have appearantly fucked up at saving your private-keys. That's noones fault except your own.

If the client would create different addresses for the same private-keys then how come it worked for everyone else ?

You are not listening again, I said and I said again that link that does not exist anymore verified my private keys as correct.  You are so closed minded and not trying to resolve anything. See you on Sunday. We will see who wins, I bet we will both lose

patmast3r

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:52:43 AM

''Blas

MY NEM STORY

Hello Makoto,

With all my best wishes

Blas''

1)

2)

AND LAST)

You are not listening again, I said and I said again that link that does not exist anymore verified my private keys as correct.  You are so closed minded and not trying to resolve anything. See you on Sunday. We will see who wins, I bet we will both lose

The beta client checked private-keys. You pasted priv-, pub-key and address into the client and it told you if it was correct. Is that what you mean ?
If the client told you they are correct before launch they would be correct after launch.

There is nothing to resolve as the addresses got their stakes. The fact that you can't manage to access them is - again - noones fault except your own.

If you trust me enough you can send me your private-key to verify you are really doing nothing wrong (what's the worst that could happen at this point ?). We had plenty of people using the correct private-key still complaining about 0 XEM because they we're doing something wrong.

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:01:24 AM

''Blas

MY NEM STORY

Hello Makoto,

With all my best wishes

Blas''

1)

2)

AND LAST)

The beta client checked private-keys. You pasted priv-, pub-key and address into the client and it told you if it was correct. Is that what you mean ?
If the client told you they are correct before launch they would be correct after launch.

There is nothing to resolve as the addresses got their stakes. The fact that you can't manage to access them is - again - noones fault except your own.

If you trust me enough you can send me your private-key to verify you are really doing nothing wrong (what's the worst that could happen at this point ?). We had plenty of people using the correct private-key still complaining about 0 XEM because they we're doing something wrong.

Yup I had the same problem, turns out I wrote the private key down wrong but luckily I remembered that I took a picture of the private key on my phone and that fixed it. You are literally the only one so why assume the software is broken? Most likely user error.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:29:41 AM

It clearly shows on the blockchain that YOU HAVE RECEIVED ALL 3 stakes. That is enough PROOF for everyone to see and verify.
It is indeed a mistake from your side that you are unable to access them, eg you have written the private keys incorrectly. Noboby can help you to retrieve them. In this case 6.75 million Xem has been lost forever and cannot go to anyone (including the developers)

BloodyRookie

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:42:08 AM

@CECVW:
So to summarize, there are 3 accounts that got 1 stake each but you are unable to access them. It seems unlikely to me that you wrote down a wrong private key for each of them.
Did you write those keys down by hand or copy/paste them into a text file?

Nothing Else Matters
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:31:48 PM

Quote from: jabo38 link=topic=654845.msg11919225#msg11919225 datwere=1437337872
Recent News Roundup #

.........Great news about sock puppets and late redemptions. They are all processed and the last batch is waiting to be sent out in a few days.......

No way!!

You still haven't sent out all the stakes yet!! You all said that over and over and over again. You still have them. Why won't you send these poor people their stakes. They still haven't gotten their stakes? Why are you keeping them for months and months?

I'll be back herein a few days to make sure the community finally holds these devs accountable!!!
This kind of shadiness makes NEM look shifty as all hell!!! What is wrong with you guys.

Give these poor people their stakes. Why would you devs hurt your own coin like this. How stupid can you be?

I will just add that I was flagged as a sock for some reason, and I have not received my stake. I am still hopeful that someone will take a look at my case.

We are in good company here then...
All the 4 stakes for the people sharing house with me have been flagged as Socks (mine included). We asked (without spamming) many times if we have to provide any document or information to demonstrate that we are actually 4 physical individual that, sharing an internet connection and a living room PC,  would  just like to be involved into the NEM party.
Someone just decided that we can only receive 2 of the 4 stakes that we bought at the time. with no explanation about that.
Again, in a really polite way, we asked clarification, offering to provide any kind of information to show our identities, in case was needed.
No reply. Just 2 of the 4 stakes that we legitimately acquired.
What else would you assume from this ?

Then Patmast3r,
Is there any reason why we have been given just 2 stakes instead of the 4 that we should have received ?
IS THERE SOMEONE HERE THAT CAN EXPLAIN ACCORDING TO WHICH RULE OR PRINCIPLE WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN JUST AN HALF OF WHAT WE HAVE PAID FOR ?
Thanks in advance.
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:34:29 PM

Sorry devs that i have to say this, but this shitting around STILL with distribution isn't helping the coin image at all.In the last 5 pages only flaming...Better go and do something with nem than flaming around here searching for excuses.
jessica222

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:44:52 PM

perhaps you may spending energy in different way and  help me with my NEM wallet under win64 problem in vbox which can's start NCC, NIS is working (booted) but NCC not.
Would appreciate some guide

When checking   state in webbrowser it displays:  NIS_ILLEGAL_STATE_LOADING_CHAIN

Its just my guess and I'm not so good at these tech things, but I think it means your database is corrupt.

If so here is how I would fix it.  First, always make sure you have your private keys backed up, and then secondly your wallet.  Go to C:\Users\%user name%\nem\nis and delete the database in that folder (or you can just delete the whole NIS folder. no big deal).  Then restart and sync a chain from scratch and see if that works.

Thanks for your reply.

In fact I havent backed up any priv keys - I assume you can do it onl;y wehen logged to wallet. I found two files  .adb ad .wlt  in nem directory are one of them my priv keys?

If you are an original stakeholder then you should have a private key since you must have added the account which holds your nem.
If you only bought nem on an exchange and created a new wallet you can let ncc display the private key via the menu command "View Acccount Details" and then click on "Show Account's Private Key".
Another way is to back up your wallet either manually by backing up the 2 files you found in the nem directory or using the menu command "Export Wallet" on the right side menu.

I am an original stakeholder and I original stakeholder.But I still not get my coins.Why?

I would say due to the low activity and the fact your account was created on the same day you signed up for nem that you are most likely deemed a sock. Not to mention the quality of your first 3 posts are suspect they are useless and no one would have made an account on btt for that you just wanted activity before posting in nem to get in on the distribution.
So what's the matter, other else you should give my money back

Jessica222, Did you ever register a private key with the NEM website?  There was a portal up for about 6 months or more to register.
Yes I have the private key , but 0 coin in the account
patmast3r

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:56:01 PM

Yes I have the private key , but 0 coin in the account

Make sure you're looking at the correct account. When you import the private-key it will create another account (the one you just imported) so you need to switch to that account to see your XEM.
Does the client show the correct address (the one you registered) in the upper left corner ?

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:24:36 PM

@CECVW:
So to summarize, there are 3 accounts that got 1 stake each but you are unable to access them. It seems unlikely to me that you wrote down a wrong private key for each of them.

I will say it again.

this link https://forum.nemcoin.com/?topic=2488.0 NEM redemption starts now-page 1 after getting the private key I tested to confirm the address belong to the correct private and public key and was successful the 3 of them. They should have not deleted that link.

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:36:20 PM

@CECVW:

I will say it again.

this link https://forum.nemcoin.com/?topic=2488.0 NEM redemption starts now-page 1 after getting the private key I tested to confirm the address belong to the correct private and public key and was successful the 3 of them. They should have not deleted that link.

3 accounts? Are you admitting to being a sockpuppet?

I will say again of all the thousands of users your the only 1. You definitely made a mistake somewhere.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:44:43 PM

Sorry devs that i have to say this, but this shitting around STILL with distribution isn't helping the coin image at all.In the last 5 pages only flaming...Better go and do something with nem than flaming around here searching for excuses.

+1 I agree

This whole distribution process has been a messed, I understand CECVW frustration.
Pages: « 1 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 [931] 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: