Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984114 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tuxlsik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:21:58 AM

I see that you are lying to me, even now! It is impossible to do serious things when you can not zschaschitit interests of its investors.

I'll tell you what the problem is:
1. I paid the fee, responded to the offer.
I have my commitment to you to perform. You have made a commitment to provide me with 1 steak.
2. I made a commitment to follow the instructions.
- Ensure testing.
- Do not exceed 1 contribution my contribution in the singular.
- Time to open an account, get a token, address, private and private key.
- Time to send information for authorization.
I have fulfilled its obligations under the following of instructions.
3. You have violated my rights and did not take their responsibility, not protect me, and charged and convicted. You ate the investor's hand? This is normal?
- You illegally, based on their speculation, guesswork, thinking I was removed from the list, although I have done all of your requirements!
- You did not warn me that I was deleted!
4. you undermine all the principles of conducting serious business. Rushite faith in a civilized organization cryptocurrency.
5. inadequately and insufficiently organized respond to non-compliance with the responsibility to investors.
6. Do not offer solutions for this. Leave me behind and happily want to go further, excluding the investor? How do you then evaluate?

I will not accept, and I do not believe that you will throw me. I want to believe that errors should be accepted and corrected. Otherwise, everything becomes meaningless, and faith in the NEM and cryptocurrency can be undermined. I will not accept and will rigorously pursue their rights.

Do you think enough "to publicize the challenge and opportunity"?
Without warning, without specifying that I was included in this list for your personal reasons? You judge? Why do not you protect those who COULD you answer? Because it did not have time to read the topic, because I could get sick or have problems in the family, or in your personal life? Why do you blame me? And they left without that part of the profits to which I invested, giving you the opportunity to work with?

I do not understand why it's done to me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:28:25 AM

Stress and shock.
I do not understand ((((((((((((((((((((
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:45:24 AM

Stress and shock.

you are about a year late. You should have taken more interest , why are you interested now ?....is it because NEM is on its way to the moon ?

stop spamming

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:31:53 AM

Stress and shock.

you are about a year late. You should have taken more interest , why are you interested now ?....is it because NEM is on its way to the moon ?

stop spamming

stop spamming?

Are you kidding me? Or continue to treat me justly banished?

You keep accusing me and look for arguments in their favor.

I saved data on a flash drive so as not to expose them to risk. Until the time when I will be able to take advantage of their investment. This is my contribution, the investor's contribution, and how do they look like rasporyadayus and the development is a private matter.

I had a flash drive with a token key and I zhdad his time. Now I want to activate your steak, and do not understand why he did not accessible!

You have a share? And I have a right to it. I except that share nothing.
If I was a liar, I would have had more shares and would just watch them and be followed exactly in order to pass for your stage of dropouts.

But I'm not a liar, you put me on the list, on the basis of their decisions and arguments!

You do not understand what you've done?
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:39:41 AM

English is not my native language.
The branch in their native language, where I've been tracking news about the stage dropout did not say anything, and in the English version, I did not have time to track down because I had problems in the family and health, I fell out of the active phase and could not fully follow the news.
Besides, I was sure that the activation, sending data - the final stage! And to prove to someone that I'm not even a donkey never occurred that you arrange such a hell.
I managed to do all that was required and was glad growth and development, being sure that my part of the real.

But it turned out that it was stolen!
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:50:45 AM

What is the nem address you turned in anyway? (just to check if it is really empty)

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:04:12 AM

What is the nem address you turned in anyway? (just to check if it is really empty)

Sorry, I can not understand the meaning of words. Could you rephrase the question?

I had activated the token, address, private and public keys and token. I also activate it in a special form, should be sent to activate. In the instructions it was the last step. I saved the data on the USB flash drive and left in a safe place so as not to input virus. I had a bad experience of withdrawal of coins from the virus. So I just kept the stick. It is prohibited?

I had a problem and was Malov belt activation question I put off for later. Who decided to deal with the instructions for installation and use (studied the instructions on checking, installation 2 days). Put the virtual machine, clean from viruses, it is too difficult for me, her set of NEM, and there came to account. And I see that there is no NEM (((((((((((((
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:13:28 AM

English is not my native language.
The branch in their native language, where I've been tracking news about the stage dropout did not say anything, and in the English version, I did not have time to track down because I had problems in the family and health, I fell out of the active phase and could not fully follow the news.
Besides, I was sure that the activation, sending data - the final stage! And to prove to someone that I'm not even a donkey never occurred that you arrange such a hell.
I managed to do all that was required and was glad growth and development, being sure that my part of the real.

But it turned out that it was stolen!

How much did you pay for your stake? I never had a stake btw, I am just a NEM fan. I think you gave the wrong impressions by using "((((((((((((((((((((((((((((" etc., it looks spammy. Some people who had stakes were given a warning period that they should redeem their stake or they'd lose it/it'd expire. I presume many people initially thought like, "behhh NEM stake isn't worth much, only 30 satoshi" and now price has risen suddenly people act like they never heard of the warning and want to claim their stake suddenly after all. It's like when you had a girl who looked like an average 7/10 and you never paid attention, but she got a make-over, a boob-job etc. and suddenly you feel the irresistable urge to bang her and you want her...See the problem? My advice is, NEM is still cheap, just buy some and hold for the long term  Wink

This emotion, no spam!
I am not among those who make a contribution at random. This is a conscious choice.
I watched while for NXT when NEM appeared and I saw in him a new opportunity, and believe it caught fire too. In our country, at the time the central bank has banned cryptocurrency, people began to threaten, and all have become more cautious. If it is not - I would have been an active participant in his own branch, but the government decided to ban us. Blocked sites, users are tracked.

And here I get stabbed in the back, not from the state but from cryptocurrency community. From those in whom I have believed that they could be free and fair. The blow from which so much emotion and pain. I believed in the NEM, believed in freedom and spraevdlivost, was a member and contributor, because of the ban the state could only watch in order not to risk podvergatsya believe in NEM and now I'm on the verge of a deep disappointment.

Do not push me into the abyss. Help me please.
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:31:42 AM

I activated the purse now, because soon in our country, the government will pass a law according to which the use cryptocurrency will deprive people of liberty for 7 years, jailed for 7 years. You understand?
Therefore, it is not accepted and I activated the account to be able to be rewarded for his contributions as an investor.

Do not gloat and laugh. If you are on a horse and you are all good - it's not a reason to laugh at my pain.

You condemned me unjustly. I did everything right. I ask the appeal.

I no with his guilt. We strikes female pain in the side state. But I'm staying with NEM, do not be like those monsters of bureaucracy!

I do not believe that such a thing could happen in the NEM (((
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:44:40 AM

You understand that the state can defeat the whole purpose cryptocurrency?
The government accuses cryptocurrency insecurity in the rights of users.
The inability to protect them. Because the community can organize itself, can not be fair. So they introduced the ban, believing that they can be adjusted and it shields people from danger cryptocurrency.

Now I'm standing on the edge, between what is right, those in whom I trust - in cryptocurrency and the community and between the state, which I do not believe.

And you want to say that the state was parvo? And the community is not able to protect its stakeholder? Not even a regular user, and the one who was at the heart of creation? This thanks to the stakeholders? I'm in deep dejected.

And I have not heard a word of support and protection. The community can organize to destroy, but can not organize for justice? Do not say that this is so. Do not convince me that the government was right. I'm afraid to be an example in their arguments against the whole filosifii and freedom cryptocurrency. They can easily reproach Community poking a finger at me.

I ask the community to protect me.
fob123

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:52:42 AM

It seems like every week we have a incompetent person coming to this forum and asking about their nemstake which is long long gone.
Lazyness is not an excuse. Its been years, you're too late. Move one, stop spamming.
Your language reminds me of the CCVC and his puppet episode a few pages back.
b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:53:47 AM

The inability to protect them. Because the community can organize itself, can not be fair. So they introduced the ban, believing that they can be adjusted and it shields people from danger cryptocurrency.

Now I'm standing on the edge, between what is right, those in whom I trust - in cryptocurrency and the community and between the state, which I do not believe.

And you want to say that the state was parvo? And the community is not able to protect its stakeholder? Not even a regular user, and the one who was at the heart of creation? This thanks to the stakeholders? I'm in deep dejected.

And I have not heard a word of support and protection. The community can organize to destroy, but can not organize for justice? Do not say that this is so. Do not convince me that the government was right. I'm afraid to be an example in their arguments against the whole filosifii and freedom cryptocurrency. They can easily reproach Community poking a finger at me.

The community does not have such power as to decide who gets a stake and who does not. If what you are saying is true I am sorry you missed out, unfortunately there is no way to verify anything you just said. When money is involved, people will do anything for money, I am sure you understand from the NEM devs point of view they can't arbitrarily decide which case is legit and which case is not, they maintained clear deadlines and a strict policy, looking back at the whole process I think things should have been dealt with differently because there is a lot of fuzz about people who claimed multiple stakes, sock poppet accounts, stakes that have expired etc. etc. I think NEM should have just done an ICO.

I like to speculate
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:02:57 AM

The community does not have such power as to decide who gets a stake and who does not. If what you are saying is true I am sorry you missed out, unfortunately there is no way to verify anything you just said. When money is involved, people will do anything for money, I am sure you understand from the NEM devs point of view they can't arbitrarily decide which case is legit and which case is not, they maintained clear deadlines and a strict policy, looking back at the whole process I think things should have been dealt with differently because there is a lot of fuzz about people who claimed multiple stakes, sock poppet accounts, stakes that have expired etc. etc. I think NEM should have just done an ICO.

Lazy man? Do you think you are talking about when you talk about a strange man?

I am a professional working in the financial sector, I am not a student and do not have much time. All I needed to track and time passed all the stages of activation. Everything depended on me, I did, and then I kicked community.

Do you understand what that means?

What kind of future can a system which is so unfair to do that to your stakeholder?

I ask the protection of the community !!!
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:49:56 AM

Sorry, I can not understand the meaning of words. Could you rephrase the question?
He was asking for your NEM address. The one you are talking about.
Something like ' NBZMQO-7ZPBYN-BDUR7F-75MAKA-2S3DHD-CIFG77-5N3D '..
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:47:15 AM

Lazy man? Do you think you are talking about when you talk about a strange man?

I am a professional working in the financial sector, I am not a student and do not have much time. All I needed to track and time passed all the stages of activation. Everything depended on me, I did, and then I kicked community.

Do you understand what that means?

What kind of future can a system which is so unfair to do that to your stakeholder?

I ask the protection of the community !!!

How can we verify what you say is even true?

If you do indeed work as a professional in the financial sector, then go and buy some XEM while its still cheap. Im sure you can afford it! Smiley

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:45:11 PM

He was asking for your NEM address. The one you are talking about.
Something like ' NBZMQO-7ZPBYN-BDUR7F-75MAKA-2S3DHD-CIFG77-5N3D '..

adress
NBQPJ2-KEWDIG-BGKCFD-H7Z5RH-EXPUVB-P7ZPJR-JGKI
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:50:22 PM

How can we verify what you say is even true?

If you do indeed work as a professional in the financial sector, then go and buy some XEM while its still cheap. Im sure you can afford it! Smiley

I hear your words offer me to shut up? You are on a horse? You have all the good in my life? Wait a minute and let your irony. Essence and meaning it does not change the problem. When you want to NEM grew more and more, you do not go to the grandmother in the house next door and are not offering it to her? You're going to form a structure in finance, with a request to NEM to have taken, right?
Since you can take the form of which should be to form a civilized and safe? Throw investors lowest thing is the spot from which need to be cleaned.
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:57:21 PM

Community developers, heads of it, tell me who and at what stage, in what month decided to cut its discretion stakeholders? When did it happen? Who was the initiator who thought of this crime? Who will ultimately be responsible for it?
I made a contribution, made all the keys Toketa, addresses and sent the activation of what happened next, I believe crime and fraud. It is not normal, I'm the injured party and I demand justice!
KevBon

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:43:17 PM

This is a classic trolling event with the intention to devalue NEM and to cast doubt of the integrity of this movement to all new interested parties that read this thread.  I find it very difficult to believe that someone would put forth the time and effort to develop on this platform and insist that they complied with all of the rules and then abandon that work for months or a year(s). 

The Trolling Handbook Toolbox Road Map

1. I followed all of your rules.  Cry
2. You failed to make me aware of changes.  Cry
3. An illness stopped me from working on this (but not my professional job)  Lips sealed
4. You stole from me.  Cry
5. You cannot be trusted.  Cry
6. I want justice.  Cry

He covered that pretty well.  Did I miss anything?  Roll Eyes
b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:46:55 PM

This is a classic trolling event with the intention to devalue NEM and to cast doubt of the integrity of this movement to all new interested parties that read this thread.  I find it very difficult to believe that someone would put forth the time and effort to develop on this platform and insist that they complied with all of the rules and then abandon that work for months or a year(s).  

The Trolling Handbook Toolbox Road Map

1. I followed all of your rules.  Cry
2. You failed to make me aware of changes.  Cry
3. An illness stopped me from working on this (but not my professional job)  Lips sealed
4. You stole from me.  Cry
5. You cannot be trusted.  Cry
6. I want justice.  Cry

He covered that pretty well.  Did I miss anything?  Roll Eyes

Cheesy true

I like to speculate
Pages: « 1 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: