Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:44:33 PM

I would wait for tomorrow morning for some real Forum users.
These are all fake accounts,  Nem Core Team Friends or blind soft cooks investors with too many Nems to risk out  Grin
Tomorrow some real ones will come for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajc

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:55:02 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 09:14:55 PM by rajc

ok, so recapitulation of this "drama" Cheesy
(sb correct me if i am wrong)

Back in the old days CECVW registered 3 stakes (or 4?) for his all his friends. He checked on the redemption site if his key is ok and moved on with his life.
When price spiked he wanted to dump his stakes (or part of it), however he did not know how to import private key to his wallet so he FUDed a bit on this forum, that devs have taken his stakes.

Meanwhile kodtycoon - a (former?) member of core team sold all his crypto for whatever reason, but he found some bug in the way how exchanges handle alts.
He had no coins of his own to try this bug and nobody trusted him enough to lend him large amount of some alt. (I imagine he did not want to tell anyone what he wanted to do with coins)

All of the sudden kodtycoon sees CECVW FUDing on the forum, that devs have taken his stakes, but obviously, he just didnt know how to import keys in the wallet.

So kodtycoon asked CECVW to give him private keys to that stakes, that he will try to get his XEM.
CECVW gave him keys, because he is member of nem core team and they knew each other.

Now kodtycoon has private keys to 3 (4?) sakes, but instead of telling CECVW: "ok, all your XEM are there" he uses that coins to test his hack, thinking that CECVW wont notice anything and he might get some bounty from exchanges for telling them about the bug.

However,  kodtycoons hack lasted too long and CECVW noticed that his coins moved and thought (former) member of nem core team stole his XEM. kodtycoon tels CECVW, that he used his coins on hack and he will return cons back. He also mentions bounty.

CECVW does not trust him, freaks out and starts posting cryptic posts about NEM apocalypse.
Meanwhile, kodtycoons hack is successful and he returns all XEM to CECVW.

CECVW, does not feel that is enough and wants cut form kodtycoons bounty for involuntary "lending" him XEM.
kodtycoon does not want to give CECVW cut from his bounty so CECVW continues to be prophet of NEMs apocalypse.

EDIT: kodtycoon gave CECVW cut from his bounty, but CECVW still does not understand anything and think it is all big NEM conspiracy?

EDIT2: CECVW gave kodtycoon private key to only one stake?

How does dannac fits in to this story? I dont know ..
Is he also CECVW, or just random guy that likes FUD and used this opportunity to FUD?

ctrent33

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:59:38 PM

Dannac, I thought you were leaving  Huh  Go troll feather coin, or something.  Im not selling my NEM, so you can scoop it up cheaper.  Sorry.  Cry
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:01:41 PM

Back in the old days CECVW registered 3 stakes (or 4?) for his all his friends. He checked on the redemption site if his key is ok and moved on with his life.
When price spiked he wanted to dump his stakes (or part of it), however he did not know how to import private key to his wallet so he FUDed a bit on this forum, that devs have taken his stakes.

Meanwhile kodtycoon - a (former?) member of core team sold all his crypto for whatever reason, but he found some bug in the way how exchanges handle alts.
He had no coins of his own to try this bug and nobody trusted him enough to lend him large amount of some alt. (I imagine he did not want to tell anyone what he wanted to do with coins)

All of the sudden kodtycoon sees CECVW FUDing on the forum, that devs have taken his stakes, but obviously, he just didnt know how to import keys in the wallet.

So kodtycoon asked CECVW to give him private keys to that stakes, that he will try to get his XEM.
CECVW gave him keys, because he is member of nem core team and they knew each other.

Now kodtycoon has private keys to 3 (4?) sakes, but instead of telling CECVW: "ok, all your XEM are there" he uses that coins to test his hack, thinking that CECVW wont notice anything and he might get some bounty from exchanges for telling them about the bug.

However,  kodtycoons hack lasted too long and CECVW noticed that his coins moved and thought (former) member of nem core team stole his XEM. kodtycoon tels CECVW, that he used his coins on hack and he will return cons back. He also mentions bounty.

CECVW does not trust him, freaks out and starts posting cryptic posts about NEM apocalypse.

CECVW, does not feel that is enough and wants cut form kodtycoons bounty for involuntary "lending" him XEM.
kodtycoon does not want to give CECVW cut from his bounty so CECVW continues to be prophet of NEMs apocalypse.

EDIT: kodtycoon gave CECVW cut from his bounty, but CECVW still does not understand anything and think it is all big NEM conspiration?

Is he also CECVW, or just random guy that likes FUD and used this opportunity to FUD?

Ask CECW  who I know.
If you read all the post with the appropriate level of attention required you would have figured my role out already.  
I'm not gonna tell you on purpose.   Kiss
rajc

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:04:53 PM

oh, so you are just his friend, who also thinks that NEM core team is potting some conspiracy?

it would also make sense
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:13:24 PM

EDIT: kodtycoon gave CECVW cut from his bounty, but CECVW still does not understand anything and think it is all big NEM conspiracy?

EDIT2: CECVW gave kodtycoon private key to only one stake.

Hi rajc, Smiley

You got all very mix up, please read  the post carefully I know is confusing  but your recapitulation is wrong. but its ok  I guess is hard to follow now

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:13:49 PM

oh, so you are just his friend, who also thinks that NEM core team is potting some conspiracy?

it would also make sense

Because what's your idea in regarding this?  
No please,  let me know.  I'm really curious.  
At least tomorrow I'll have something to read when I wake up.
rajc

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:17:04 PM

Hi rajc, Smiley

You got all very mix up, please read  the post carefully I know is confusing  but your recapitulation is wrong. but its ok  I guess is hard to follow now

aaah, i am saaad panda Sad
rajc

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:20:07 PM

HA  Cheesy, so I was not that off
rajc

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:27:07 PM

Considering that CECVW's money was returned, I conclude that the matter is resolved, thankfully.

That said, why the run around these past days, folks?   Undecided

I understand that most likely you didn't sweat the situation knowing that the money will be returned, but, obviously, the whole thing took a different turn early on.  I believe you should have nipped the bud much sooner.

and withhold us from all the fun?

Why would we be on this forum then? Cheesy
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:49:04 PM

no, this has nothing to do with the 3 stakes from before, that was a separate incident.

correct, however, i dont know if anyone would have trusted me, i just didnt ask as i assumed they wouldnt.

the public posting happened after i had borrowed the coins. cecvw had contacted me first requesting me to send his coins to an address, which i did, exactly as he asked. at that point i had done exactly what he wanted me to. i didnt realise it was the polo address he was asking me to send to. he didnt provide a message so he screwed that part up himself.

he sent me the keys because he trusted me because i have helped him with numerous things over the years, one of those things includes letting me log into his computer using team viewer to sort out the nem client, hava and so on so that he could claim his stakes originally, so he knew he could trust me.

one stake. i only thought of using the coins after he had caused the screw up with polo. so there would have been a delay in getting the coins regardless of whether i had done anything or not.

it was polo contacting him days later telling him someone had claimed his nem already that made him aware. at this point, if bittrex had gotten back to me in a reasonable time i could have had the coins back to him before even polo had gotten back to him. it took bittrex 4 days.

he freaked out after i wouldnt tell him how much of a bounty i was getting or if he would get any cut and after i didnt react to his threat to destroy nem.

i refrained from saying how much because, well thats my business(t was more than i would have asked for, should i have asked), and i didnt say whether i would give him any because i wanted to see how he would react after all the help i had given him all the years. he was clearly ungrateful, followed by a threat, so why the hell should i give him any under those circumstances. if it had been me, i would have said fair play for finding the flaw, no harm cos i got my coins back and i wont make a deal out of it because of all the help that you gave me, but instead, he threatens me, and demands that i tell him how much i got and actually asked for a cut.

EDIT: kodtycoon gave CECVW cut from his bounty, but CECVW still does not understand anything and think it is all big NEM conspiration?
i didnt give a cut. i returned his coins at the first opportunity but still freaked out. i assume because he is sour that i said nothing about whether he would get a cut and now realises that he would have, if he had just forgiven me for how i used his coins. and i honestly would have given a cut. thats exactly why i didnt even respond to questions regarding a cut. i didnt say yes and i didnt say no, because at that point i didnt know.

very likely the same person.

[/quote]

against manipulating.

this is the email from poloniex when i tried to recover the NEM and kodycoon told me he sent it and I told him poloniex told me to send this 37 nem from the same desktop was sent the 2225000 NEM but this time with the message key.. I did ask kodycoon and he said he did it, then I waited a few days for poloniex reply back and when they did kodycoon send an email to poloniex to get them back. He played with my mind a lot. see email below from poloniex:

'' I could only see whether the coins were already claimed by trying to credit your balance, the claim predates yours by a few days and proof was provided.

This is very unfortunate and I understand your frustration, please be assured this is not a deliberate action we took to damage you, our greatest interest is that you use the platform and trade.

There is a great risk when sending coins without the required information, this is exactly what we try to prevent with the warning message at the XEM deposit section of your balances page, several other coins have such warning for they are also subject to this.

I am very sorry this happened to you.''

NOW I CAN NOT REPLY TO ALL HE IS MANIPULATING EVERYTHING  AND I NEVER ASK FOR BOUNTY! I TOLD YOU I SAID THIS

AND BELOW IS ONE BLACKMAILING TO DELETE THE POST 4 DAYS AGO

if you delete that post, ill send you your coins from my bounty but ill be routing them through poloniex to hide my account. otherwise you can wait until bittrex return the other coins. your choice.

so, delete the post and get your coins back from my bounty AFTER being sent through poloniex, or wait for bittrex, which i have shown proof of? up to you.

AND BELOW IS MY ANSWER

I dont want stolen coins, I want the stake of my friend dont ever tell me yuo are giving me part of the bounty, what if yuo do its the stake of my friends! I dont steal and I dont want part of the bounty i want  the stake of my friends not dirty coins!''

HE TRIED TO BUY MY SILENCE OFFERING ME HIS BOUNTY AND I DID NOT ASK, I JOKE A BIT ABOUT IT BUT THATS ALL YUO CAN SEE ABOVE WHEN HE OFFERED IT TO ME SERIOULY I REFUSED.

i CAN NOT ANSWER ALL I AM VERY TIRED AND NOT FEELING WELL I HAD A SERIOUS OPERATION, PLEASE CAN WE STOP THIS TILL THE EXCHANGES REPLY I OPENED 3 TICKETS

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:02:22 PM

Sooooo........ any news on development of NEM? what are the next steps?
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:58:21 PM

CECVW. you were perfectly ok with the idea of me hacking numerous exchanges for profit.

im sick of this so i just pasted all the mails into a pastebin post. its the main bulk of posts. there was soe more prior to the first in the link but they are not really important or prove anyone right or wrong so i just left them out. it was also edited to make it more readable and shorter, removing the formatting parts that get picked up when its copied.

http://pastebin.com/ipttRjL3

CECVW, please just let people make their own minds up now and what ever they think, let it be so.

im not replying anymore. iv said my part and now the conversation in its entirety is in the open.

ill just point out the number of times he asked the size of the bounty, the change in tone when i said i got it, the complicity in my hacking when for some reason he assumed that i would not do the right thing, the explicitly asking me why i returned the coins and didnt keep them, as if thats what i should have done, the explicitly telling me that he wouldnt freak if i told him how much and then outright threatening me when i still wouldnt tell him. suggesting i hack all the other exchanges and that he wont say anything, probably in the hope that i pay him off from the hypothetical stolen coins.

now.. please for the love of god let that be the end of it. not for my sake, for everyone elses sake.

Guy thinks he has leverage with this story. Something to bargain with probably for his own agenda (Likely financial/crypto gains) that was apparent from the start and the chat proves it. Really nothing unusual - again, "Money talks, bullshit walks". Obviously feels a bit bitter knowing that a chance to rob exchanges slipped him by, so now fud's up the NEM thread.

You did the right thing Kody, no shame in that. Not only saved NEM's skin but other platforms as well from this exchange exploit - where the vast majority of folks would've happily took advantage for their own gain.

I would like to say this hilarious soap opera can end but i get the impression CECVW and his sockpuppet are happy to beat a dead horse.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:04:37 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 11:39:04 PM by CECVW

CECVW. you were perfectly ok with the idea of me hacking numerous exchanges for profit.

im sick of this so i just pasted all the mails into a pastebin post. its the main bulk of posts. there was soe more prior to the first in the link but they are not really important or prove anyone right or wrong so i just left them out. it was also edited to make it more readable and shorter, removing the formatting parts that get picked up when its copied.

http://pastebin.com/ipttRjL3

CECVW, please just let people make their own minds up now and what ever they think, let it be so.

im not replying anymore. iv said my part and now the conversation in its entirety is in the open.

ill just point out the number of times he asked the size of the bounty, the change in tone when i said i got it, the complicity in my hacking when for some reason he assumed that i would not do the right thing, the explicitly asking me why i returned the coins and didnt keep them, as if thats what i should have done, the explicitly telling me that he wouldnt freak if i told him how much and then outright threatening me when i still wouldnt tell him. suggesting i hack all the other exchanges and that he wont say anything, probably in the hope that i pay him off from the hypothetical stolen coins.

now.. please for the love of god let that be the end of it. not for my sake, for everyone elses sake.

Guy thinks he has leverage. Something to bargain with probably for his own agenda (Likely financial/crypto gains) that was apparent from the start and the chat proves it. Really nothing unusual - again, "Money talks, bullshit walks".

You did the right thing Kody, no shame in that.

no shame in stealing a friend I agree, and he said  of god that be the end of it but yuo carry on. I said wait for the answers of the exchanges and kodtycoon you have to be sick of your own actions and people can see in that script I wrote ''lol ''when i said if I would get a reward of the bounty...no that I want a bounty! As you said everybody can interprated as they wish depending on the personal interest and if their interest is NEM of course they will back u up even if you have done very wrong but again manipulating and you did not put the pasted all the emails begging me at the end to delete my post in the forum, it does not matter anymore. You are the good guy the one that lied for 10 days to me. Yoy created this fuss because of your dishonesty so yes be sick but of yourself! FUll stop

And I suggest you paste the whole chat not only the part you want..from when I asked if i can send you the private key till all the emails you sent me asking me do delete my post . and how many emails I sent you at the beginning asking what you did with my stake but of course as you said is not really important , you dont want them to see howmany emails i sent you and you  ignore and you only responded when i said I had an operation , your  intention was to keep the NEM but you felt remorse knowing i had an operation, paste that there too but of course is not important, continue the manipulation.

Nobody beleive Kodycoon they just dont want to lose all their NEM stakes and its understandable.  Your friend said you dont work anymore for NEM so how are you doing the white hackenig?  

And you said you did it because u did not have money.....you had too many blunders and nobody believe only  interested friends you have here.

OH MY GOD CHECK THE BELOW POSTS, THE COVER UP HAS STARTED NOW THEY ARE ASKING QUESTION ABOUT VULNERABILITY AND CHECKING EXCHANGES THEY ARE TALKING AMONG THEMSELVES TO DO THIS....KEEP IT UP. PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID...YOU ARE CORRUPTED I JUST HOPE YOU DID NOT CONVINCE THE EXCHANGES NOW TO BE PART OF THE COVER UP BUT IF YOU DID ,,,CHAPOO!

SydorFunk

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:14:26 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.msg14257584#msg14257584

Kkot NEM mentioned?

CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:26:10 PM

What about the exchange vulnerability? that's all that effects anyone else. Details please, are all exchanges patched?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:40:57 PM

Considering that CECVW's money was returned, I conclude that the matter is resolved, thankfully.

Does crypto exist in some sociopathic adolescent parallel universe? Reading those emails it's clear that permission wasn't given and the geezer helped himself and doesn't appear to believe that there's been any unethical behaviour at all. Coins returned or not I'd be rightfully fuming too.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:46:56 PM

Well...   maybe you shouldn't have omitted the rest of my post if you wanted to make your point stronger...   Roll Eyes

Sorry, I'm not dissing you. I'm finding the attitudes elsewhere slightly hard to wrap my head around.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:04:09 AM

Well...   maybe you shouldn't have omitted the rest of my post if you wanted to make your point stronger...   Roll Eyes

Sorry, I'm not dissing you. I'm finding the attitudes elsewhere slightly hard to wrap my head around.
Iv already stated, a couple timea that it was wrong of me to use his coins with out pernission. I never denied that. I also stated my reasons for doing so.

pastebin has been manipulated, kodycoon hurry up and add the below in pastebin and the beginning and end of our conversation its not you to judge what is important or not but everyone! paste also that you got 5 million nem from btc38 bounty:

''
kodtycoon

Activity: 644

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: CECVW on: March 15, 2016, 07:01:40 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
go back thru the public posts on the nem thread.

im broke now. had to cash out over the last year because i needed the money. when you gave me that key for the account, i had 0 nem, 0 bitcoin, 0 any coin... then i was able to use those coins to hack btc38 and they are giving me a bounty for telling them about it and returning the coins that i stole. then i used your coins to try the same at bittrex. still waiting to see if it works. it only requires me to deposit coins and withdraw them so the coins are never at risk. so i litterally had 0 currency i could have used to test. but now i do, once btc38 pay me, so once i get your coins back i can return them so all is good. Smiley''

YOU DID NOT DO IT FOR CHECKING VULNERABILITY, CAN WE STOP THIS FARCE , AS ABOVE INDICATED HE DID IT FOR MONEY

rajc

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:07:59 AM

I still dont understand one thing.
WHAT DO YOU WANT CECVW?
Pages: « 1 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: