Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 [1122] 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:09:08 AM

This thread was made moderated for a reason, I think both CECVW and dannac (clearly same acct) fulfill all the requirements.

Sorry, are you saying that reporting facts happened on the forum itself is sufficient to require a 'Clean up' of the posts ?
I'm just asking as I didn't quite understand you post. Not sure if you are referring to the requirements for a clean up or or not.

There is a big difference between reporting on facts and missrepresenting facts. You've done the latter.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:09:21 AM

This thread was made moderated for a reason, I think both CECVW and dannac (clearly same acct) fulfill all the requirements.

Sorry, are you saying that reporting facts happened on the forum itself is sufficient to require a 'Clean up' of the posts ?
I'm just asking as I didn't quite understand you post. Not sure if you are referring to the requirements for a clean up or or not.

There's other unmoderated thread, please go offload there. EOT for me.

Ok, no problem, I'm going to contact the Moderator now, if that's what you want.
I'll ask him to have a look at the thread and tell me if I did something wrong or something against the rules.
Your(s) problem is not what YOU don't want to read (there's 'Ignore' Button for that), rather what you don't what THE OTHERS to read.
It looks more like a "Cover Up" action... That wouldn't be a good looking thing.
Guys, if the BITTREX's Owner personally came here and  posted in the thread to clarify the situation there must be a reason for that..
I haven't done it. HE did it on his own decision. He clearly said that too.
And they are still POLINEX and BTC38 to Come here and explain what happened with them.
You should be all curious about that.
So, what's the reason for all this Anger ?
Anyway, I don't think there are conditions for which you can request a moderator to delete posts.
Otherwise it wouldn't been called Forum. Am I wrong at all ?
Am I saying something wrong moderator ?  
Let him taking a decision.
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:09:54 AM

There is a big difference between reporting on facts and missrepresenting facts. You've done the latter.

Can u please make me an example so I'll report to him ?
yshin365new

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:19:24 AM

Absolutely, CECVW deserves The Winner of the Worst FUDster Award in NEMcademy in 2016.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:19:42 AM

Can someone sum up what is happening here in 5 sentences or less.

AND NOT FROM WHO IS DOING THE ACCUSING

Thank you.

Wtf is all I'm getting from this right now for gods sake
yshin365new

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:31:19 AM

Thank you.

Just a noise caused by a sock puppet master who stores his conscience in the refrigerator.
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:34:58 AM

Thank you.

Just a noise caused by a sock puppet master who stores his conscience in the refrigerator.

Here we go again  Roll Eyes
cryptoknightt I strongly suggest you take your time and go back reading the previous 3-4 pages at least.
How can you found your knowledge about this case using only someone else opinion ?
Go back and read it, trust me.
It worths... it could be even funny..  Grin
Cheers
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:39:20 AM

So, are you saying that who steal and Lie got a warmer conscience then who denounce it ?  Roll Eyes
mmm that's funny... did you ever heard about MORALITY at all ??
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:52:11 AM

Thank you.

CECVW: Koty can you help me get my stake. i am stupid. kOTY: Sure.
KOTY: i think i found a way to exploit exchange but i have no coins. I will use Cecvws and then give them back to him. Exploit works and tells exchange about it
CECVW. Where are my coins? how much bounty did you get? I will keep your secret safe Wink. How much bounty did you get?
KOTY: here are your coins. your welcome. Are you threatening me.
CECVW: I am going to tell all: destroy NEM: Last chance (cut from bounty): Posts a few dramatic warnings followed then by the "big" news that he is a crypto super hero here to save us all. Oh and Danmac is his sock or flatmate

patmast3r

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:57:09 AM

Thank you.

KOTY: i think i found a way to exploit exchange but i have no coins. I will use Cecvws and then give them back to him. Exploit works and tells exchange about it
CECVW. Where are my coins? how much bounty did you get? I will keep your secret safe Wink. How much bounty did you get?
CECVW: I am going to tell all: destroy NEM: Last chance (cut from bounty): Posts a few dramatic warnings followed then by the "big" news that he is a crypto super hero here to save us all. Oh and Danmac is his sock or flatmate

That's suprisingly accurate Grin
I didn't think it was possible to sum this mess up in so few lines.

fob123

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:59:08 AM

Thank you.

I would have said wingman, but flat mate seems accurate enough.
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:00:30 PM

Thank you.

Hahaha that's awesome. We need to create a comic strip about this :p

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:13:59 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 12:28:19 PM by dannac

HE NEVER REFERRED TO HIMSELF AS STUPID. TO BE REPORTED TO MODERATOR.  Grin  Grin  Grin
          HERE YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. READ THE POST FROM BITTREX OWNER. HE CLEARLY SAID THAT SOMEONE CONTACTED THEM ABOUT THE EXPLOIT ON 17TH MARCH, MEANS AFTER, I REPEAT IT, ONLY AFTER, CECVW PUBLICLY POST ABOUT IT.  BITTREX WAS NOT AWARE OF ANY WHITE ATTACK !!! HOW CAN YOU GET THIS WRONG AS WELL ? CAN'T YOU READ IT AT ALL ?
            WRONG AGAIN, THERE HAVE NOT BEEN PUBLISHED PROOF OF THAT. IS AN ACCUSE BASED ON YOUR SUPPOSITION. TO BE REPORTED TO MODERATOR.
          Huh? WHAT FOR ? FOR HAVE BEEN ASKED HOW MUCH HE GOT STEALING FROM AN EXCHANGE?? IS THAT THREATENING ??
            WRONG, HE NEVER ASKED FOR BOUNTY. AGAIN... THEY STILL HAVE TO PHOTOSHOP PMS AND EMAIL TO GET THAT .
            DANNAC IS A WITHNESS. AND HE DOESN'T STAND INJUSTICES.

Btw. this thread is being monitored from the Moderator. It's up to you being kicked out or get your messages cancelled.
Patmast3r : Moderator is still awaiting for the example...  Grin can't you find one at all ?  Cool
The difference between doing things, and pretending to do things. is that all...  Grin
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:15:15 PM

Thank you.

Mate, i really hope you can get your own idea reading the previous posts.
That's the unique way.
THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO HIDE EVIDENCES. That's it.
We don't want you to believe us. We just want you to read what has been posted.
After that, It's up to you to believe them or not.
patmast3r

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:41:08 PM

Thank you.

He's the exchange between kodtycoon and cecvw ("me" being kodtycoon) http://pastebin.com/ipttRjL3
Clearly shows that cecvw wen't batshit crazy when he didn't get a cut of the bounty which was also when he found his sense for "justice".

Anyway it has litereally nothing todo with NEM itself. Kodtycoon acted by himself. Yes, the devs knew about him testing exchanges but I doubt they knew about him using someone elses coins to do so and even if they did, I don't see what they could/should have done.

If you're wondering what the hell cecvw and dannac want to acoomplish at this point...noone knows. I don't think he knows.

fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:44:02 PM

Posted by Dannac -

Should be I am a witness and I dont stand for injustice. Smiley
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:18:34 PM

Posted by Dannac -

Should be I am a witness and I dont stand for injustice. Smiley

As if that was the biggest of his problems  Wink He really has gone full retard now, he is even using CAPS, Colours,... lol
It will be hard for him to come back from this one, I pity his family as they have to put up with him on a daily basis, Can you imagine? Cry

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:29:58 PM

Fintech seminar Infoteria/Mijin ...

http://goodway.co.jp/fip/htdocs/jomxcop2z-3636/

It's not a dream  Grin

With all the drama I missed this. Great stuff!!

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:08:31 PM

Thank you.

He's the exchange between kodtycoon and cecvw ("me" being kodtycoon) http://pastebin.com/ipttRjL3
Clearly shows that cecvw wen't batshit crazy when he didn't get a cut of the bounty which was also when he found his sense for "justice".

Anyway it has litereally nothing todo with NEM itself. Kodtycoon acted by himself. Yes, the devs knew about him testing exchanges but I doubt they knew about him using someone elses coins to do so and even if they did, I don't see what they could/should have done.

If you're wondering what the hell cecvw and dannac want to acoomplish at this point...noone knows. I don't think he knows.

Ahaha... what's that screenshot in the link?!??
Ohhh,  it must be the one that has been modified by NEM clan,  CECVW was referring to that a few messages ago I think ..  I'll ask him to post the integral one...
Ahahaha,  you made me laugh this time Patmast3r.
Your statements are purely based on your supposition.
Mine are based on facts that everyone can read. Nothing that cannot be read on this thread.
And you will see very soon how many people will read it.  Grin
I was expecting something way  better from you.  Something smarter.
Try next time,  you may be lucky.  Grin
Since you will need a lot of luck you guys
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:21:53 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 02:39:37 PM by CECVW

I got a message from someone regarding this thread today.  In the spirit of transparency, instead of privately answering them, i'm going to publicly post a response.

A couple of data points:

a) Bittrex was not notified of the failed attempt to attack our exchange.  I was made aware of the attempt to social engineer our process on March 17th, around 1 am PST, when talking to the developers in the NEM slack.

b) Someone deposited funds to our exchange and tried to social engineer double crediting of a single deposit of coins.  This is not a flaw with NEM;  If an exchange isn't properly tracking txids, someone can try to double claim something deposited.  We have multiple layers to safeguard against that.

c) The withdrawal of properly credited funds were coincidentally delayed that evening because the NEM wallet produced an error. "2016-03-16 06:35:57.936 INFO chain update of 4 blocks (0 transactions) needed 97767 ms (0 μs/tx)  --> That means his system was basically dead. Might be memory problems or something else." After service was restored, we proceeded to wait 24 hours before crediting the account for withdrawal.

I hope this answers the query we got and sheds light on what happened from our side.  

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

cryptoknightt is asking a serious sum up of the situation, can I ask the NEM trolls protecting the person attacking the exchanges to stop this farce. Bittrex courage and honesty responded about what happened .

A member of NEM team or ex member whatever they want to call it  as they change their argument as I change pants , has tried or hacked exchanges.

I will sum it up with real fact its what people need not the corruption, contradictions of certain individuals from the NEM community

17th March I reported a member of NEM team was trying to hack exchanges  and all I had was an answer in private from Jaco38 that  was busy and will come back to me during the weekend and in public 18th March saying ''As far as I know the CECVW situation is handled so everyone can rest assured things are back to normal.''

Yes he was very busy trying to cover it up talking the same day with bittrex to who knows to cover  up I dont know but judge that for yourself by reading the above email from bittrex but mainly read this '' a) Bittrex was not notified of the failed attempt to attack our exchange.  I was made aware of the attempt to social engineer our process on March 17th, around 1 am PST, when talking to the developers in the NEM slack.''

Jaco38  you did not have time to talk to us but yes to hurry up to talk to bittrex  what I told you! and you said to your community  '' everyone can rest assured things are back to normal''

Jaco38 what kind of a person you are?

Then came patmast3r asking what was the situation and we explained by email and his responded to the community was the following:

''If the story that was told yesterday on a different channel is the story CECVW takes issue with, then noone has to worry about anything. Move along, nothing to see here.''

I told him the story I reported to bittrex  and see the respond I had from patmast3r  he is denying what bittrex told us just today, then after too much fud from some member of the NEM community and being totally ignored by NEM management I decided to write this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg14260914#msg14260914

And terrible lynched started against dannac and myself for reporting the hack of exchanges by a member of NEM or Ex member of NEM  team too much conflict to know who he is now but if you check the first page of this thread he is under the tittle NEM Core Marketers, his name is Kodtycoon.

He tried to buy my silence not to report this this incident on 17th March:

KODTYCOON

if you delete that post, ill send you your coins from my bounty but ill be routing them through poloniex to hide my account. otherwise you can wait until bittrex return the other coins. your choice.

so, delete the post and get your coins back from my bounty AFTER being sent through poloniex, or wait for bittrex, which i have shown proof of? up to you.

AND BELOW IS MY ANSWER

I dont want stolen coins, I want the stake of my friend dont ever tell me yuo are giving me part of the bounty, what if yuo do its the stake of my friends! I dont steal and I dont want part of the bounty i want  the stake of my friends not dirty coins!''

Yesterday Kodytcoon  published a link with some of our email no all so we can not see he really tried to hacked these exchanges  this is some part of what he said:

''a pastebin post. its the main bulk of posts. there was soe more prior to the first in the link but they are not really important or prove anyone right or wrong so i just left them out''

He deleted this :

''im broke now. had to cash out over the last year because i needed the money. when you gave me that key for the account, i had 0 nem, 0 bitcoin, 0 any coin... then i was able to use those coins to hack btc38 and they are giving me a bounty for telling them about it and returning the coins that i stole. then i used your coins to try the same at bittrex. still waiting to see if it works. it only requires me to deposit coins and withdraw them so the coins are never at risk. so i litterally had 0 currency i could have used to test. but now i do, once btc38 pay me, so once i get your coins back i can return them so all is good. Smiley''

See below 3 emails he deleted the middle one:

kodtycoon

Activity: 644

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: CECVW on: March 15, 2016, 05:08:11 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
its in bittrex. its safe though. Smiley i wuldnt put your coins at risk. i had no choice but to use your coins cos i didnt have any. couldnt have tested the exchange otherwise. hopefully you can understand that i didnt have any coins what so ever and saw an opportunity to get back in without stealing coins from anyone. ya cant blame me for taking advantage of that Smiley
Report To Admin
NEM :: New Economy Movement
"Pioneering a revolutionary novel consensus mechanism called proof of importance."
NEM Technical Reference (White Paper)
kodtycoon

« Sent to: CECVW on: March 15, 2016, 07:01:40 PM »
go back thru the public posts on the nem thread.

im broke now. had to cash out over the last year because i needed the money. when you gave me that key for the account, i had 0 nem, 0 bitcoin, 0 any coin... then i was able to use those coins to hack btc38 and they are giving me a bounty for telling them about it and returning the coins that i stole. then i used your coins to try the same at bittrex. still waiting to see if it works. it only requires me to deposit coins and withdraw them so the coins are never at risk. so i litterally had 0 currency i could have used to test. but now i do, once btc38 pay me, so once i get your coins back i can return them so all is good. Smiley
Report To Admin
NEM :: New Economy Movement
"Pioneering a revolutionary novel consensus mechanism called proof of importance."
NEM Technical Reference (White Paper)
kodtycoon

« Sent to: CECVW on: March 15, 2016, 07:03:01 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
sorry that i lied to you but i had to do something to get some coins because i cant afford to put money into bitcoin. :/ least i didnt straight up steal your coins when i very well could have. wouldnt do that to you or anyone. Smiley that is why i am a co-signatory on the nem funds because even when i have nothing, i can be trusted to do the right thing. Wink

AND HERE ITS WHAT HE POSTED IN http://pastebin.com/ipttRjL3 :

its in bittrex. its safe though. Smiley i wuldnt put your coins at risk. i had no choice but to use your coins cos i didnt have any. couldnt have tested the exchange otherwise. hopefully you can understand that i didnt have any coins what so ever and saw an opportunity to get back in without stealing coins from anyone. ya cant blame me for taking advantage of that Smiley

him:

what do u mean u dont  have any NEM? any in the exchange but you have in your walllet, you told me you had over 30 stakes...I am sure yuo coud have test with some

me:

sorry that i lied to you but i had to do something to get some coins because i cant afford to put money into bitcoin. :/ least i didnt straight up steal your coins when i very well could have. wouldnt do that to you or anyone. Smiley that is why i am a co-signatory on the nem funds because even when i have nothing, i can be trusted to do the right thing. Wink

CAN YOU SEE HE DELETED IT?

BELOW IS ANOTHER ONE HE DELETED:

He send me an email saying the CEO of BTC38 saying thank you to him for finding a flaw, below is his email:

''do you even know what bounty means?HuhHuh

the CEO said "thank you for finding fault in my exchange, here is 5m bounty reward for doing so and returning the coins"...

i DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR MONEY. IT WAS A GIFT.''

Well and so many thing he deleted from our emails on http://pastebin.com/ipttRjL3...see his post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg14264057#msg14264057

Then a member of NEM community whether planned or not to create a cover up asking the following to look like he was really doing testing, are they taking us for fools???; '' What about the exchange vulnerability? that's all that effects anyone else. Details please, are all exchanges patched?''

and kodtycoon answered:

'' in the process. There's a shit lot of exchanges. I very much doubt someones going to figure it out before I get round to them all. All the big exchanges are safe. Iv either checked them (the biggest ones) or informed them(not as big but still not insignificant.) At this point no one has anything to worry about.''

according  patmast3r: '' Kodtycoon is not affiliated with NEM in any official capacity.'' So an outsider of NEM Team is doing these testing, hacking or whatever they want to called it but bittrex was  made aware of the attempt to social engineer attend''

Do you call that testing?

But the controversy carry on and on and on....then Koddtycoon  came back saying he will step down officially if Nem community asking to do so....... so confusing, right? he is doing testing called social engineer attack but we dont know if he is a member of NEM anymore. Some people say he is not so to clean the image of NEM but he said he is as he will step down if he is asked so... as I said in the first page of this thread is showing as a member of the team.

And that is what I was reporting since the beginning 17 March and people still calling me Troll, all these corrupted people has big money in NEM and it might be  ''normal'' to say anything not to lose theri money, that my friends is called ''selling your soul for money''

I dont know what else to say really..there still more but....this can give you an idea

What am I asking?

for Jaco38 to step done for covering up this shit and make dannac and me to go through all this ordeal for days, patmast3r and kodtycoon cut off any relation with NEM for the good being of NEM and any other person who is involved on this scandal. And an official public apology to me, dannac and all they exchanges Kodtycoon tried or hacked and return of any bounty paid to koddtycoon by the exchanges and if kodtycoon spent it all alreadty then to be paid by NEM management.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Pages: « 1 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 [1122] 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: