Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:14:29 AM

I still dont understand one thing.
WHAT DO YOU WANT CECVW?
For justice, truth and peace to flow

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:15:55 AM

manipulators will manipulate I guess....

LOL....

this is a BUY signal.......... why? he regret dumping his what? 6 stakes? BWAHAHAHAHA a big *L* must be put into his head... har har har....

XEM aint scam...pfft.... 2017 for XEM will rock.....u just wait Smiley patience is the key

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:17:26 AM

WHAT DO YOU WANT CECVW?

Haha, wearing undies on the outside of the tights are we lol
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:28:15 AM

LOL....

this is a BUY signal.......... why? he regret dumping his what? 6 stakes? BWAHAHAHAHA a big *L* must be put into his head... har har har....

XEM aint scam...pfft.... 2017 for XEM will rock.....u just wait Smiley patience is the key

you are talking up you asss and bringing again the stakes and this is not about stakes! I did not get 6 but 3 but as you mention check how many did you get?

or kodycoon can tell you...check below how fair its the distribution and honesty? from 2014 how did you use the sockpuppets,,,all a farse to get more for the NEM team!

kodtycoon

Activity: 644

Trust: 0: -0 / +0   Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: CECVW on: October 29, 2014, 07:18:19 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »    Quote  Reply  Delete  

I don't have access to those funds anyway lol and we are part of the 1% who are honest.. I got a token sent to me when I shouldn't have and didnt redeem it.. Said it to pat   You claimed your token that shouldn't have been sent right?   the team are more honest than you think.. Everything will be transparent about what they are being used for.

And between me and you I'm expecting around 10 stakes.. Not 3  - 4.. Lol

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
rajc

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:35:06 AM

WHAT DO YOU WANT CECVW?

What does that mean?

Do you want kodtycoon to say, that he is sorry for stealing your coins and then giving it back?
Well, that would be nice thing to do.
But this is crypto ... giving someone your private key, means giving him right to do with coins whatever he wants.
You should be happy, he gave you your coins back.

Do you want him to give you cut from his bounty, because he used your coins to get it?
That would also be nice thing to do. But dissing him on this forum is probably not right way to go ...

You want him to step down from position in core marketing team?
According to his words, he does not have that position any more ..
Considering this fact, this is private dispute and has nothing to do with NEM ...
(Or is he member of core marketing team?)

You can sue him in court of law in whatever country you live in, but I am pretty sure they will not care ..

yshin365new

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:37:42 AM

WHAT DO YOU WANT CECVW?
Even dogs are laughing.
How such a noble expression could come out from a sock puppet master's mouth?

CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:41:09 AM

WHAT DO YOU WANT CECVW?

What does that mean?

Do you want kodtycoon to say, that he is sorry for stealing your coins and then giving it back?
Well, that would be nice thing to do.
But this is crypto ... giving someone your private key, means giving him right to do with coins whatever he wants.
You should be happy, he gave you your coins back.

Do you want him to give you cut from his bounty, because he used your coins to get it?
That would also be nice thing to do. But dissing him on this forum is probably not right way to go ...

You want him to step down from position in core marketing team?
According to his words, he does not have that position any more ..
Considering this fact, this is private dispute and has nothing to do with NEM ...
(Or is he member of core marketing team?)

You can sue him in court of law in whatever country you live in, but I am pretty sure they will not care ..

He is a suicide bomber, they both have tarnished reputations, but he got his revenge for not making any money from this episode
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:02:07 AM

LOL....see

you are talking up you asss and bringing again the stakes and this is not about stakes! I did not get 6 but 3 but as you mention check how many did you get?

or kodycoon can tell you...check below how fair its the distribution and honesty? from 2014 how did you use the sockpuppets,,,all a farse to get more for the NEM team!

kodtycoon

I don't have access to those funds anyway lol and we are part of the 1% who are honest.. I got a token sent to me when I shouldn't have and didnt redeem it.. Said it to pat   You claimed your token that shouldn't have been sent right?   the team are more honest than you think.. Everything will be transparent about what they are being used for.

Hahahaha U did it again. See there where I say that I got sent a token to redeem that I shouldn't have.. and hey guess what i did.. I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE MISTAKE AND DID NOT CLAIM IT. Thank you again for showing everyone my honesty and integrity.

.that about how many stakes, I got 8. Thats public info already.

Rajc, I already apologized. Think it's in a pm that was posted a while back.

Look if people in nem don't want me to be affiliated with nem in anyway for any reason, that's fine. I wont be dumping any nem regardless of whether i am or not. Is that what U want cecvw? If that's what anyone wants, please speak up and I will step down "officially" if it hasn't already been assumed.

Sockpuppets need not apply.

You are not honest and less have integrity, Stealing is not integrity... Manipulating the http://pastebin.com/ipttRjL3 and deleting some parts in between, the beginning and the end is not honesty and ist not for you to judge what is important or not but everybody,,, You are deleting the beginning so they dont know how really started and the end of our conversation too.

We can see  you where offering a bounty to shut up and delete my post but your friend from NEM are manipulating now an saying I was asking AND you can see clearly in my post...and post the right one not the one i was joking about getting one.,,THE ONE I REFUSED YOUR BOUNTY TO SHUT UP MY MOUTH .. you used to have honesty and integrity but thats gone from you.

....we were good friends in the past..we were kind with one another a lot and you know when in more than two occasioons I lost some money in trading or scams when i started in crypto as i was new and naive and in these two occassions you kindly offer to replace it for me and what did I say...no thanks...this is what joined our friendship....it was a friendship not link to money....and Am I telling the truth here? why woulld i want coins from a bounty from hacking? nonsense! I did not want clean money in the past I will not want dirty money now!  and I did it again when a few days ago i rejected some part of ur bounty....the email is there for everybody to see.....But you changed... you betrayed that bond of trust, You betrayed our 2 years of friendship.....its beautiful you can trust  but one person said earlier  this is crypto and you should not trust noone. No....I do still trust and there are beautiful people in crypto.. I was in shock when kodycoon used me and stole from me. Kodycoon did u offer me coins in the past yes or not and i refuse?

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:08:36 AM

I am going to bed.....I admire your bravery.....ALL against one person telling the truth that came here to report and the answer was hate and more lies. ...you can carry on with your bravery and make up things while I am sleeping. take advantage! this is crypto as someone said earlier....good night!

rajc

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:13:57 AM

LOL....see

kodtycoon

Hahahaha U did it again. See there where I say that I got sent a token to redeem that I shouldn't have.. and hey guess what i did.. I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE MISTAKE AND DID NOT CLAIM IT. Thank you again for showing everyone my honesty and integrity.

Look if people in nem don't want me to be affiliated with nem in anyway for any reason, that's fine. I wont be dumping any nem regardless of whether i am or not. Is that what U want cecvw? If that's what anyone wants, please speak up and I will step down "officially" if it hasn't already been assumed.

I presonally dont think you should step down or stop being affiliated with nem.
I think CECVW became troll and has some kind of personality disorder and is doing this out of geed, envy and    
egotism, but I am no psychologist ..
By this I dont want to justify your actions (i mean, staling his coins for a while, not being whitehat, which is pretty onorable)
rajc

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:18:28 AM

I am going to bed.....I admire your bravery.....ALL against one person telling the truth that came here to report and the answer was hate and more lies. ...you can carry on with your bravery and make up things while I am sleeping. take advantage! this is crypto as someone said earlier....good night!

that should have been dannac writing that post  Wink
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:33:00 AM

And this people is why you should learn to use the tech you invest in. If you can use a keyboard and mouse, you should be able to figure out how to use the wallet. Laziness is not an excuse.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:37:02 AM

So in the grand scheme of things, from this little spat:

Exploit found (not NEM specific or in code) but in way to redeem NEM from private key at exchanges?

Exploit gets patched up at exchanges saving possible future damages?

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:17:00 AM

So he helped you in the past with different things. Offered to give you money when you lost some due to your stupidity (you can call it bad trades or scams I call it stupidity). Told the team that he got a stake that wasn't his and returned it and the only thing he did wrong was to use some of your NEM, when he was helping you anyway, for the exploit for which he was rewarded... and after all the help and kindness towards you that is your pay back? You should be ashamed of yourself.   Sad

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:21:54 AM

LOL....see

kodtycoon

I presonally dont think you should step down or stop being affiliated with nem.
I think CECVW became troll and has some kind of personality disorder and is doing this out of geed, envy and    
egotism, but I am no psychologist ..
By this I dont want to justify your actions (i mean, staling his coins for a while, not being whitehat, which is pretty onorable)

You are ridiculous  Grin  Grin
What else would you be able to say to protect you NEM Investment Huh
You know, sometime you can admit that you fucked it.. that you trust the wrong person... that you were following the wrong ideal or fighting for the wrong cause... Stuff like that.
Now, acting in this way you are just making a fool of yourself... with no Integrity at all.. without considering that you don't look too smart too...
So, do you really prefer to be a Dummy Crypto Dolly and let people think you are really that silly ?? Only because you already bought NEM and now it's too late ??
Morality ? Integrity ? Did you ever heard about worlds like these ?
You know what , I'm really feeling sorry for you... Really...
Guys like you are funny and sad at the same time.
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:24:17 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 05:02:38 AM by dannac

So he helped you in the past with different things. Offered to give you money when you lost some due to your stupidity (you can call it bad trades or scams I call it stupidity). Told the team that he got a stake that wasn't his and returned it and the only thing he did wrong was to use some of your NEM, when he was helping you anyway, for the exploit for which he was rewarded... and after all the help and kindness towards you that is your pay back? You should be ashamed of yourself.   Sad

It doesn't look you understood that much from this story.  Roll Eyes
If you are really interested this story then Read it again, more carefully this time. Especially emails/PMs from and to Kodtycoon.
fob123

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:05:02 AM

As i said from the very beginning.
Both CECVW and dannac are time-wasting clowns, (probably some 15yo) and should be ignored.
You don't see these pests coming and making a scene when XEM was sitting at 30sats.
I surprised how much attention they were able to draw.
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:29:22 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 06:53:06 AM by dannac

As i said from the very beginning.
Both CECVW and dannac are time-wasting clowns, (probably some 15yo) and should be ignored.
You don't see these pests coming and making a scene when XEM was sitting at 30sats.
I surprised how much attention they were able to draw.

ahaha.. your very beginning cannot be farther than 2 weeks ago, when you registered your account..  Grin
12 posts. Oh, c'mon. Let other people judge...
which part of the story is not clear to you ? which evidence you are not able to read ? It's clear you are missing something.
I'm here to help you, really. Just tell me what is not clear enough and I'll explain to you better if required.
I can respect (or at least accept) your opinion, what i don't respect is the fact that you want to affect someone else opinion with silly statements and no argumentation.
I know, you have your NEMs to protect... you may have 10-1000-50M Nems I don't know how much.
Everyone here got NEMs, WE got Nems too. But that shouldn't be enough to not consider what is right and what is wrong.
I wish you to became rich one day, but moreover, I wish you to being able to maintain your integrity... or at least the leftover of it.

EDIT:  Clown (From Cambridge Dictionary) : someone who ​behaves in a ​silly way, often ​intentionally
From a certain point of view, you are right. To deal with funny people, sometimes you need to get off at their same level.  Grin
But remember, there's a huge difference between 'being' and 'pretending to be'.
I'm the Clown, that means I'm doing it intentionally.
You are not a Clown, so I'm assuming you are really like that  Cool No effort required from your end to be... well.. lets say.. funny.
What I'm trying to tell you: I'm just the consequence of your being  Cheesy
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:58:48 AM

I got a message from someone regarding this thread today.  In the spirit of transparency, instead of privately answering them, i'm going to publicly post a response.

A couple of data points:

a) Bittrex was not notified of the failed attempt to attack our exchange.  I was made aware of the attempt to social engineer our process on March 17th, around 1 am PST, when talking to the developers in the NEM slack.

b) Someone deposited funds to our exchange and tried to social engineer double crediting of a single deposit of coins.  This is not a flaw with NEM;  If an exchange isn't properly tracking txids, someone can try to double claim something deposited.  We have multiple layers to safeguard against that.

c) The withdrawal of properly credited funds were coincidentally delayed that evening because the NEM wallet produced an error. "2016-03-16 06:35:57.936 INFO chain update of 4 blocks (0 transactions) needed 97767 ms (0 μs/tx)  --> That means his system was basically dead. Might be memory problems or something else." After service was restored, we proceeded to wait 24 hours before crediting the account for withdrawal.

I hope this answers the query we got and sheds light on what happened from our side.  

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:04:37 AM

Guy you fighting and arguing about something is helping xem at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: