Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tuxlsik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:54:56 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 08:07:50 AM by Tuxlsik

I repeat once again.

I NEM investor.
I paid the money to the developers.
The developers were developing thanks to the money of investors.
I have completed all reactivate your account. The developers have taken all of my activation.
At some point I was removed from the list.
I do not understand what you have the right to remove me ?!

You understand my question? I have a right to know.

@team  I warn you. Take my words seriously. I see that you do not understand the seriousness of the situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:13:58 AM

Let's stop the discussion, it will lead nowhere.
Anyone who has no account in the nemesis block, will not be able to claim his/her coins now.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:28:10 AM

Let's stop the discussion, it will lead nowhere.
Anyone who has no account in the nemesis block, will not be able to claim his/her coins now.

No, this is just the beginning of a normal discussion. Thank you for the beginning.

I have some questions.

1. Why am I not on the list? (On what basis was removed?).
2. Your words are now contrary to the developers. You ensure recovery in case of errors.
3. You are risking to convince me and others that you deceived me for money.
- I invested money.
- For my money, as well as other investors, developers can create value.
- Who is the equivalent of my real money is now in the NEM.
- My investment was not returned, she remained in the project.
- You can not escape responsibility for their actions. You deleted me, tried, and took a serious decision. You should have foreseen that remove this investor for his mistake. You had to think seriously about protecting the rights of its investors. You are obliged to respect the investor.
- When you have removed the investors, have you thought about ways to solve problems related to your error?
- MY REAL MONEY NOW IS IN IT, WHETHER IS I in the list or not.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 08:34:50 AM

I repeat once again.

You repeat too much.  You have had this explained to you many times.  The jumping up and down and stamping you feet doesn't do anything. 

I NEM investor.

No, you weren't.  You were a NEM donator, not an investor. And you donated to a guy that isn't even in NEM anymore.  The call for donations was very clearly explained to be donations not ICO. 

You have been told you were a sock puppet.  Anybody can look at your account and when it was born for a give away along with your "brothers" account that was born for a give away.  Both accounts had a few posts and fell asleep there after.  So you were very clearly flagged as a sock puppet.  It was because NEM took so much time researching each investor that it got a fair distribution.

Nobody has sympathy for you because anybody can click on your account history and find out, "yes, it clearly is a sock account."

You weren't an investor, there was a call for participation and you were a donater to a guy that isn't here anymore.  He spent all of the money donated to him and none of the core team or devs ever received any of it. 

You have no chance getting your stake as everyone has told you.  You are a year too late for that.  Next time I would ask you to watch your donations better.  A good faith effort was made to be fair to all the real people by kicking out sock puppets, and then be fair to the sock puppets (which your account clearly is) to have a protest period, many of which were granted some XEM.  You missed that window that went on for months.  That isn't the devs fault, it is yours.  You are going to have to live with it. 

And the way you are handling yourself is counter productive.

At the time you invested, you would have invested about 350 NXT.  At today's prices that is all of $2.50, but to be fair back then it was about $25.  So in one way you can look at that you lost $25 or in another way you can think of it as losing $2.50.  But still, look at this account.  http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NCITYX-64R3VN-3M7IS4-53RMXZ-BJS7BR-QIHBGZ-JYQV

That is an account of a guy that lost his stake, came into the NEM community and was really cool about it and took responsibility and owned that he should have paid more careful attention to his donation.  The result is that people donated more than $75 to him in XEM.  That could have been you.  It won't be. 

If you continue to troll, you posts will be deleted.  We almost never moderate this thread and let people speak their minds and criticize and even get angry, but you have said your part and gotten your answer.  It is time to accept it and move on. 

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 08:50:21 AM

You account was flagged as a sock puppet. 

2. Your words are now contrary to the developers. You ensure recovery in case of errors.

No, they aren't.  It was a call for participation and donations.  What kind of ICO gives out coins for logos?Huh

Your $25 donation helped pay for the NCC.  It is now open source, so feel free to use it, fork it, and get your value back.  You helped make that possible.

His name is Uptopian Future.  He got the money, handled the money, and spent the money.  None of which went to NEM devs.  Feel free to complain to him. This is not the right place.

There was a window to ask for your donation back.  A long window.  You missed it.

- You can not escape responsibility for their actions. You deleted me, tried, and took a serious decision. You should have foreseen that remove this investor for his mistake. You had to think seriously about protecting the rights of its investors. You are obliged to respect the investor.
- When you have removed the investors, have you thought about ways to solve problems related to your error?

There was no error.  You were correctly removed.  As well as the other accounts like yours. 

No, none of your money went into being paid to any of the people that working on NEM today to make it what it is.   

---------------

I will say again.  You have had your questions answered.  It is time to move on. 

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 09:16:07 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 09:44:09 AM by jabo38

NEM did have the best distribution of any Alt IPO. Unfortunately, I just don't see the Alt market going anywhere. Everyone is looking at Bitcoin and features like Rootstock will make many Alts useless. A business isn't going to integrate with an Alt when they can integrate with the largest Blockchain ecosystem (Bitcoin).  Right now, companies don't even know what to do with Blockchain, by the time they do, Bitcoin will have the features ready. Most people won't have the stomach for Alts beyond speculation. The only Alts that will survive (in my opinion) will be those that can directly interact with Bitcoin.  It sucks, but the Alt coin boom is over and dead.

Man, it is time to really take a look around about what is happening.  The core NIS for NEM is so much more advanced than Bitcoin.  You are saying that companies won't build on NEM, that is so last year, because this year they actually ARE building on NEM.  http://techbureau.jp/ Tech Bureau just got $5,000,000 in funding.  Their main product is Mijin, built with NEM technology, and the only chain ever to be certified by a real bank doing independent 3rd party stress tests of millions of accounts with millions of transactions a day and not faulting.  Bitcoin can't even do 1/10 of that and Mijin was in low safe gear for that test.

You think that Bitcoin will someday be ready and someday get business.  You think that people don't know what to do with the blockchain.  Actually..... there are A LOT of very smart people with resources and funds to build great blockchain projects, its just that Bitcoin was so slow, so clunky, and so hard to work with that they were sitting around waiting.  Ethereum and NEM are proving that together. Bitcoin needs to adapt or get left behind (and I say that as a person that owns a lot of BTC).

DF just signed a deal to work with Infoteria.  Infoteria provides software to over 5000 medium to large size companies and they want a blockchain to be a part of their enterprise software suite.  Maybe you have heard of some of those companies that use Infoteria as their software suite like Sony, Panasonic, and Mitsubishi?

Not only does NEM scale better than Bitcoin.  It has namespaces built into the core (like namespaces but better).  It has mosaics built into the core (like counter party but better).  It has encrypted messaging built into the core (is there even a fork of bitcoin doing that?).  And it has so many other things.  

NEM has a long line of firsts.  

• A new consensus mechanism called POI.
  • First ever P2P time sync of nodes. (great for security of the chain)
  • First use of the Eigentrust++ as a security clustering algorithm allowing node reputations to be given and shared to their neighbor nodes in clusters, making it very difficult for a node to give false information consistently to the network. (great for security of the network)
  • First use of a new kind of transaction spam guard. It targets the specific accounts doing the spamming and raises their transaction fees, while letting the global transaction fee rate stay low. (good for the chain)
  • First blockchain with a multisig 2.0 protocol. NEM’s version of multisig doesn’t make new accounts for a multisig address, instead it takes an existing account and makes a contract over it with other accounts. This form of multi-user accounts can make any form of M of N with ease and can also can have the M or the N edited with ease as it is simply just updating the meta data of the blockchain based contract. This form of multisig also has blockchain based notifications so transactions or updates of the M of N are pushed to the wallets as transactions to sign. (great security and ease of use for the user. simply the easiest and most flexible multisig in crypto)
  • NEM’s multisig is so easy and flexible to use, it can be used as a foundational tool for DAO’s.
  • Mosaics are the most advanced token creation feature in crypto allowing for many advanced 2.0 features.  When creating personalized blockchain based tokens, the mosaic can be created as mutable, immutable, divisible, not divisible, levies, transferable, not transferable, descriptions, and a name as a part of namespaces. (great for businesses)
  • Along with mosaics, NEM also released its new naming service, Namespace, that is also the most advanced and most integrated naming service of any blockchain. (great for reputation of businesses that build on NEM as all projects can be under an umbrella name or or even sub-domains)

Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:37:14 AM

You account was flagged as a sock puppet.

- Where can I study the criteria for getting on this list?
- Who was the list of criteria?

No, they aren't.  It was a call for participation and donations.  What kind of ICO gives out coins for logos?Huh

This is a weak argument. The case of the failure of the project and its successful development implies different outcomes. Besides, you are kicked out of the donor from the list and only care about their own interests in a public project.
Do you think other donors or investors or the general public will be pleased to hear these arguments toy?

Your $25 donation helped pay for the NCC.  It is now open source, so feel free to use it, fork it, and get your value back.  You helped make that possible.

That's right, "You helped make that possible", I was able to make it possible to NEM, and was unjustly thrown out like a puppy in a landfill. Very nice attitude to stekholderu.

His name is Uptopian Future.  He got the money, handled the money, and spent the money.  None of which went to NEM devs.  Feel free to complain to him. This is not the right place.

This argument is weak, you want to avoid responsibility, to shift everything to the other. You do not "scapegoat", right? Let's talk seriously. The money was taken from them via NEM took place, I was thrown out.

There was a window to ask for your donation back.  A long window.  You missed it.

I missed that? I do not understand.
I made a contribution, you guarantee me a lot. I activated all that was needed, you kicked me.

You blame me that I did not come back after a kick and not framed left cheek?

I came to get a share, instead of being thrown for no apparent reason. I was not going to return, and have not seen and do not see the need.

Write an advertisement for the next set, "Give us the money we on them will do the coin Then we'll throw you possible within a limited time, we will refund your money if you have time, but at a fraction of the coin you not count, because we are it'll take.... Me. And now let their money! "

Be honest, hypocritical, right? But that's how it looks.

There was no error.  You were correctly removed.  As well as the other accounts like yours. 

Correctly? Are you joking?

I am a normal investor, I have one share. I kicked, I'm completely at a loss and protest. It is not normal. And you say that I've been removed right?

You know how it sounds? "- Invest and we will remove you when we want and how we want and it will be correct.

You're out of your mind?

No, none of your money went into being paid to any of the people that working on NEM today to make it what it is.   

They went to the base of the coin. They let those who are working now work at all. If not for my money, and others, would nebylo anything. This is the foundation.
And you threw me unjustly!

---------------

I will say again.  You have had your questions answered.  It is time to move on. 

Thanks for answers. But it is not the end. I'm waiting for answers to their questions in the beginning. And do not plug my mouth, please.
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:39:17 AM

NEM did have the best distribution of any Alt IPO. Unfortunately, I just don't see the Alt market going anywhere. Everyone is looking at Bitcoin and features like Rootstock will make many Alts useless. A business isn't going to integrate with an Alt when they can integrate with the largest Blockchain ecosystem (Bitcoin).  Right now, companies don't even know what to do with Blockchain, by the time they do, Bitcoin will have the features ready. Most people won't have the stomach for Alts beyond speculation. The only Alts that will survive (in my opinion) will be those that can directly interact with Bitcoin.  It sucks, but the Alt coin boom is over and dead.

Man, it is time to really take a look around about what is happening.  The core NIS for NEM is so much more advanced than Bitcoin.  You are saying that companies won't build on NEM, that is so last year, because this year they actually ARE building on NEM.  http://techbureau.jp/ Tech Bureau just got $5,000,000 in funding.  There main product is Mijin, built with NEM technology, and the only chain ever to be certified by a real bank doing independent 3rd party stress tests of millions of accounts with millions of transactions a day and not faulting.  Bitcoin can't even do 1/10 of that and Mijin was in low safe gear for that test.

You think that Bitcoin will someday be ready and someday get business.  You think that people don't know what to do with the blockchain.  Actually..... there are A LOT of very smart people with resources and funds to build great blockchain projects, its just that Bitcoin was so slow, so clunky, and so hard to work with that they were sitting around waiting.  Ethereum and NEM are proving that together. Bitcoin needs to adapt or get left behind (and I say that as a person that owns a lot of BTC.

DF just signed a deal to work with Infoteria.  Infoteria provides software to over 5000 medium to large size companies and they want a blockchain to be a part of their enterprise software suite.  Maybe you have heard of some of those companies that use Infoteria as their software suite like Sony, Panasonic, and Mitsubishi?

Not only does NEM scale better than Bitcoin.  It has namespaces built into the core (like namespaces but better).  It has mosaics built into the core (like counter party but better).  It has encrypted messaging built into the core (is there even a fork of bitcoin doing that?).  And it has so many other things.  

NEM has a long line of firsts.  

• A new consensus mechanism called POI.
  • First ever P2P time sync of nodes. (great for security of the chain)
  • First use of the Eigentrust++ as a security clustering algorithm allowing node reputations to be given and shared to their neighbor nodes in clusters, making it very difficult for a node to give false information consistently to the network. (great for security of the network)
  • First use of a new kind of transaction spam guard. It targets the specific accounts doing the spamming and raises their transaction fees, while letting the global transaction fee rate stay low. (good for the chain)
  • First blockchain with a multisig 2.0 protocol. NEM’s version of multisig doesn’t make new accounts for a multisig address, instead it takes an existing account and makes a contract over it with other accounts. This form of multi-user accounts can make any form of M of N with ease and can also can have the M or the N edited with ease as it is simply just updating the meta data of the blockchain based contract. This form of multisig also has blockchain based notifications so transactions or updates of the M of N are pushed to the wallets as transactions to sign. (great security and ease of use for the user. simply the easiest and most flexible multisig in crypto)
  • NEM’s multisig is so easy and flexible to use, it can be used as a foundational tool for DAO’s.
  • Mosaics are the most advanced token creation feature in crypto allowing for many advanced 2.0 features.  When creating personalized blockchain based tokens, the mosaic can be created as mutable, immutable, divisible, not divisible, levies, transferable, not transferable, descriptions, and a name as a part of namespaces. (great for businesses)
  • Along with mosaics, NEM also released its new naming service, Namespace, that is also the most advanced and most integrated naming service of any blockchain. (great for reputation of businesses that build on NEM as all projects can be under an umbrella name or or even sub-domains)

Good advertising copy, it would be good and better, if not dancing on stekholdera body.
redfin

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:15:21 AM

I repeat once again.

I NEM investor.
I have completed all reactivate your account. The developers have taken all of my activation.

@team  I warn you. Take my words seriously. I see that you do not understand the seriousness of the situation.

So, I repeat too. What happened to this address that you owned - NACGGR-FZDT4A-F4A56S-RWLCUX-JFCQ4E-US6GO3-PWLD? Aren't you going to complain about that too?
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:16:37 AM

I repeat once again.

I NEM investor.

@team  I warn you. Take my words seriously. I see that you do not understand the seriousness of the situation.

You got nothing and you lost everything! You're way too late. It is your fault and not the mistake of the developers.
Deal with your own faults!!!
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:38:26 AM

I repeat once again.

You repeat too much.  You have had this explained to you many times.  The jumping up and down and stamping you feet doesn't do anything. 

- Yes, it is better to answer than the troll me, laugh at me and humiliate.

I have asked many times, and I ask again the defense community. I need some help, a person with a lawyer's position, quarterback. Most against me, because they are comfortable, they feel good. I have for you the enemy. There are those who disagree with me are many, but they are silent.
You overwhelm me favorably. Profitably. And this is a mistake. It's an old model for conventional forks. Feral Wednesday, selfish behavior model, like all low-lying cryptocurrency Wednesday at its base.
This self-awareness in the Middle Ages, the community development cryptocurrency based model for the animal world. But community is not ready to join the civilized world. Broad Company shall not be prepared to accept the Community cryptocurrency in many countries. Because of the savagery of manners, from the fact that they see immature standards, principles, relations between all members of the community.
I want to NEM has transformed itself and the environment, has made a breakthrough in the ethics, morals and decency. To NEM facing challenges came from the Middle Ages and truly conquered the world. It is a pity that all this is happening in my body, because it is painful for me, because the whole community against me and strikes. This drop. This is the Middle Ages.

I'm only about a normal relationship in which the parties recognize their mistakes, ready to see not only their own interests. Now you occupy an extremely accusatory position, again because it is beneficial to you. But it is not the words of the new model to change the call that is in front of everyone.

I NEM investor.

No, you weren't.  You were a NEM donator, not an investor. And you donated to a guy that isn't even in NEM anymore.  The call for donations was very clearly explained to be donations not ICO. 

- I answered it in the above answer. It is a position of weakness and avoiding responsibility by shifting it onto others.

You have been told you were a sock puppet.  Anybody can look at your account and when it was born for a give away along with your "brothers" account that was born for a give away.  Both accounts had a few posts and fell asleep there after.  So you were very clearly flagged as a sock puppet.  It was because NEM took so much time researching each investor that it got a fair distribution.

Nobody has sympathy for you because anybody can click on your account history and find out, "yes, it clearly is a sock account."

- "Nobody has sympathy for you because anybody can click on your account history and find out, "yes, it clearly is a sock account." "

For me it was a means of protecting steak NEM.
On overexposed accounts come links to viruses, they can be traced, I would like to NEM-protected account.
What is wrong if I'm worried about security?

And a system that is not true judgment, you talked about inviting their relatives, a brother or sister. What do you think of when they hear it will come to register, will make their money, you then throw them too? Or they will be obliged to communicate to show that they are honest? You understand that you are?

Therefore, I ask to show me the criteria by which you assess.

I have a suspicion mashennichestva under such a pretext.

For myself, I feel that's what I was deceived. Or I make a mistake, and I'm trying to find out.

You weren't an investor, there was a call for participation and you were a donater to a guy that isn't here anymore.  He spent all of the money donated to him and none of the core team or devs ever received any of it. 

You have no chance getting your stake as everyone has told you.  You are a year too late for that.  Next time I would ask you to watch your donations better.  A good faith effort was made to be fair to all the real people by kicking out sock puppets, and then be fair to the sock puppets (which your account clearly is) to have a protest period, many of which were granted some XEM.  You missed that window that went on for months.  That isn't the devs fault, it is yours.  You are going to have to live with it. 

At the time you invested, you would have invested about 350 NXT.  At today's prices that is all of $2.50, but to be fair back then it was about $25.  So in one way you can look at that you lost $25 or in another way you can think of it as losing $2.50.  But still, look at this account.  http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NCITYX-64R3VN-3M7IS4-53RMXZ-BJS7BR-QIHBGZ-JYQV

That is an account of a guy that lost his stake, came into the NEM community and was really cool about it and took responsibility and owned that he should have paid more careful attention to his donation.  The result is that people donated more than $75 to him in XEM.  That could have been you.  It won't be. 

If you continue to troll, you posts will be deleted.  We almost never moderate this thread and let people speak their minds and criticize and even get angry, but you have said your part and gotten your answer.  It is time to accept it and move on. 

- Sorry, but it sounds extremely seriously.

"You were not an investor, there was a call for participation and you were a donater to a guy that is not here anymore. He spent all of the money donated to him and none of the core team or devs ever received any of it. "

--------------------------

"....and then be fair to the sock puppets (which your account clearly is) to have a protest period, many of which were granted some XEM.  You missed that window that went on for months.  That isn't the devs fault, it is yours.  """

- It should not be limited, I saw a comment in which the time restrictions were lifted. You would have to provide for such an outcome if you decide to remove the people. I am now - this is the case.
Probably the latter, but I was the same case when convicted unjustly.

-----------------------------

"""And the way you are handling yourself is counter productive. """

What does not conduct myself? I know that you wicked. What do you see about me the enemy.
- I'm not well?
- I have offended someone?
- I called you a troll?

- From the first post I asked the help, because he could not enter into a purse.
- I suggested, thank you, I went.
- Then I found 0,00 NEM on the account, and it hurt.
- Then I ask, why? Why?
- I was told that I Troll.
- I was told that I had been removed.
- I'm all comments asked for help.
- They asked me to shut up.
- You plug my mouth.

And I'm ill?
Where do I even lower fall in front of you? Stand on your knees?
Sorry, if you just help me. Because you live according to the laws of the animal. In the old paradigm of the medieval community. All against one. All byut one. Ok, hit next.

----------------------------------------

"""""At the time you invested, you would have invested about 350 NXT.  At today's prices that is all of $2.50, but to be fair back then it was about $25.  So in one way you can look at that you lost $25 or in another way you can think of it as losing $2.50.""""

- This is a trick. I do not lead it. Do not bother.

The contribution is equal to one steak. The amount of investment is always proportional to its market outcomes. These $ 25 not $ 25 and talk about their return is not. I need the equivalent of my contribution to NEM.

---------------------------------------------

"""That is an account of a guy that lost his stake, came into the NEM community and was really cool about it and took responsibility and owned that he should have paid more careful attention to his donation.""

I said somewhere that I waive liability?

From the beginning I ask for help. I'm trying to understand.
How can I take responsibility for what is not yet clear. I want to know when, in what month I was dismissed. What are the criteria judged me. Why not alerted me, and so on.

----------------------------------------------

- Do not plug my mouth and stick label trol.

And do not delete my posts, it would be a big mistake.

I understand that I have no land, you want my "death", or that I should shut up, but you have removed me, and although I do not like you, I am.

Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:47:14 AM

I repeat once again.

I NEM investor.

@team  I warn you. Take my words seriously. I see that you do not understand the seriousness of the situation.

So, I repeat too. What happened to this address that you owned - NACGGR-FZDT4A-F4A56S-RWLCUX-JFCQ4E-US6GO3-PWLD? Aren't you going to complain about that too?

I have already said, this is the address of my brother. I have carefully read the rules at the very beginning, and invited him to participate. He was more than skeptical, but agreed.

I'll defend my part.

His distrust is justified for him. He once said - "There's some crooks, they deceived you." I said that this is not so, and now with horror watching the way you treated me.

All compounded by the fact that he and I believed that we have a stake in the NEM. And I told him that he could buy a new shirt on the NEM (this is a long family tradition with a white shirt, I will not go into details), I promised it to him.

Repented he still did not say that we have thrown out his share, too. I do not want to, he was right, it's horrible, I do not want to be deceived.
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:58:13 AM

I repeat once again.

I NEM investor.

You got nothing and you lost everything! You're way too late. It is your fault and not the mistake of the developers.
Deal with your own faults!!!
You dig yourself a hole.
I claim the low level of the community.

The leaders decided to remove stekholderov had to appreciate the serezhnost this step. They had to know that even in theory the probability that people will be deleted by mistake. And they know that the price they have to pay for the removal - ready for the emergence of bona fide stekholderov.

By elementary logic of probability distribution, the number of stekholderov decreases over time. But, they can poyavtsya and a year later! And they knew it.

And you know how they are removed from the responsibility? Very simple. Here are their thoughts:
- When will stekholdery good faith, we knock down them. We say that time has passed. What is late. And we know that we will support the entire community. Together we knock down, we will control and squeeze these people. They will leave with nothing. Thank you idiots that have invested. Then we will have more and we'll throw them.

That's the way it thought. This is irresponsible. It's despicable. And there is a chance and an opportunity for all does not look so.

I still ask for help and support of the community. Do not turn on, please, animal instincts.
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:11:05 AM

It's a shame that I did not keep a history of correspondence. I talked with your team and the organizer of the received information on the token. About how to activate it. I deleted these messages for security reasons. But there just was clear that I am not a fake. What I'm a normal person and the investor. I do not understand how he could then communicate and help remove me.
So I want to understand the criteria and the reasons why I was removed.
yshin365new

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:31:27 AM

I hope it would truly help you to admit your fault and forget the past and buy XEM now at cheap price.
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:32:14 AM

http://jba-web.jp/

Here is another consortium in Japan.  Looks like a nice team.  One of the companies in it is building on NEM too.  

It looks like Japan is leading the world in Blockchain alliances.  A great place to be.  

Looks like SBI is working in this consortium.

Yep. I am also in JBA.

Can you give us more info about how NEM can profit from JBA?

Will you endorse NEM to this group and the industries who are joined as well?

Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:57:57 PM

I hope it would truly help you to admit your fault and forget the past and buy XEM now at cheap price.

I was pretty to see your position in the entire blame yourself, do not share it with me.
At the moment, I did not see the criteria and tend to the opinion of injustice or fraud. Veiled, subtle but deception.
Tasunko

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:40:39 PM

I boought yet 2million NEM (XEM), at cheap price 355 satoshi.  Smiley
Rela price for nem >2000 satoshi. It is only 1-2 years. I hold it.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

ibrahim11

Activity: 777

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:57:56 PM

Nice, I am waiting for the price to go down so I can get more cheap coins  Grin
NEM minnow

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:17:33 PM

I wouldn't be surprise if we went up more than 50 times by then to 15000. That sounds crazy, but 2 years is a long time in blockchain time.
Pages: « 1 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: