Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:38:46 PM

I boought yet 2million NEM (XEM), at cheap price 355 satoshi.  Smiley
Rela price for nem >2000 satoshi. It is only 1-2 years. I hold it.

I wouldn't be surprise if we went up more than 50 times by then to 15000. That sounds crazy, but 2 years is a long time in blockchain time.

Yea, but 2 years didn't work out for NXT, so don't get too greedy.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:04:33 PM

So, Tuxlsik is just another account of the person behind damnac and CECVW right? Just more sockpuppet accounts getting dug up by a grumpy troll? While there's clearly some differences in specific things, such as the AAAAAAAA(((((((((((((((((((( and so forth, the constant incessant posting, overall approach, grammar, etc is so similar I can't help but think it's the same person.

I mean, he has to know that no one's going to give him a couple million NEM, especially with this childish behaviour.. All his points have been shot down in great detail (thanks jabo38), and he's been a bit of a jerk from the get-go, lobbing accusations before even trying to resolve the 'issue'. If he truly was looking for a solution, no sensible person would approach is this way.. Plus the suddenly INSANE level of activity after 2 years of total silence on the account, and just a single day of activity 2 years ago - it's just SO obvious that it's a sockpuppet account.. Plus - no sign that this person ever posted anything pertaining to NEM before a few days ago. It's just about impossible to believe that this is his sole and primary account, and that his story is true.

Plus, if you lost a $25 investment, how many hours would you spend freaking out about it? If he's really in finance, he'd realize that there's no ROI in this behaviour. Clearly trolling just as he has several times using his other sockpuppet accounts to try to bring prices down by tainting the tone of discourse on this thread.

Queue the mocked-up shock & insult and a series of consecutive posts saying nothing new and possibly attacking me directly:

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:36:03 PM

So, Tuxlsik is just another account of the person behind damnac and CECVW right? Just more sockpuppet accounts getting dug up by a grumpy troll? While there's clearly some differences in specific things, such as the AAAAAAAA(((((((((((((((((((( and so forth, the constant incessant posting, overall approach, grammar, etc is so similar I can't help but think it's the same person.

I mean, he has to know that no one's going to give him a couple million NEM, especially with this childish behaviour.. All his points have been shot down in great detail (thanks jabo38), and he's been a bit of a jerk from the get-go, lobbing accusations before even trying to resolve the 'issue'. If he truly was looking for a solution, no sensible person would approach is this way.. Plus the suddenly INSANE level of activity after 2 years of total silence on the account, and just a single day of activity 2 years ago - it's just SO obvious that it's a sockpuppet account.. Plus - no sign that this person ever posted anything pertaining to NEM before a few days ago. It's just about impossible to believe that this is his sole and primary account, and that his story is true.

Plus, if you lost a $25 investment, how many hours would you spend freaking out about it? If he's really in finance, he'd realize that there's no ROI in this behaviour. Clearly trolling just as he has several times using his other sockpuppet accounts to try to bring prices down by tainting the tone of discourse on this thread.

Queue the mocked-up shock & insult and a series of consecutive posts saying nothing new and possibly attacking me directly:
I don't now about damnac and CECVW, but tuxlik 100% russian speaking guy. he use google translate. So i don't think that he is the same person as damnac and CECVW.
And about that 25 dollars we speaking about? Nxt price was 0.7 cents, so max price was 5 dollars(750nxt).

upd. oops my fault. 25. That was sooo long ago)))
teletobi

Activity: 734

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:57:02 PM

Thanks Jabo38 for your good explanation of NEMs Advanced capabilities!

Glad Tuxl is sick now, so quiet...

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:01:57 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 09:22:41 PM by From Above

Tuxl man, u r much 2 late. sry!
back in the day we could have many many sockpuppets, I had many and I didnt have any issues.
The sockpuppet cleanup was good but not perfect.
U werent smart enough and u were too late. Life punishes those who delay.
just buy cheap XEM

~CfA~

Tuxlsik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:12:27 PM

- How do you think in the primitive. Are you looking for an excuse to his desires to see me sockpuppet. And do not even try to at least one line to understand the person experiencing the shock. You know the word - empathy? The ability to understand and feel what the other person is going through? It will not hurt to study this issue, they say it helps in your personal life. Otherwise, the person who lives next to you will be very hard. You will not be able to understand and feel. You will only know their opinions and desires. Another is called ego-centrism.

I mean, he has to know that no one's going to give him a couple million NEM, especially with this childish behaviour.. All his points have been shot down in great detail (thanks jabo38), and he's been a bit of a jerk from the get-go, lobbing accusations before even trying to resolve the 'issue'. If he truly was looking for a solution, no sensible person would approach is this way..

- The same judge ... you much. Probably on its own? Other general in your worldview have a chance to be different? I have absolutely clear and simple logic behavior. From shock to appeal to conduct a dialogue with me, not accusations and attempts to understand me. With the same success I can say that your behavior Neanderthal logic. You lash out at me like animals. Maybe you are used to another, but alas, there are other people and their behavior, learn to be considered that besides you there are other people.

Plus the suddenly INSANE level of activity after 2 years of total silence on the account, and just a single day of activity 2 years ago - it's just SO obvious that it's a sockpuppet account.. Plus - no sign that this person ever posted anything pertaining to NEM before a few days ago. It's just about impossible to believe that this is his sole and primary account, and that his story is true.

- This is the weakness of your evaluation criteria sockpuppet akkunt. Therefore, I need to give me a list of evaluation criteria.

I'm a real investor, with 1 steak. Account created for security. To no spamming it that no one has tracked it. So I was calm.
You forbid me my security? Or you can take responsibility for my safety?

The criteria for determining your sockpuppet akkunt there is a loophole, which was used by the developers to remove a huge amount of stekholderov.
Get money for the development of all they were ready and happy to - and to fulfill its obligations - did not want to. And most of the stekholderov - destroyed. Under these fake verification criteria.

Ask yourself a simple question.
How can the two exist without contradicting the thesis of developers:
1. Make a contribution yourself, tell friends and acquaintances (meaning thereby broadening its audience to collect the largest possible amount of money).
2. All accounts with no posts will be considered sockpuppet akkunt and will be removed.

Question:
- How can a man who was invited to act?
- How will the brother or sister, mother or grandmother, a friend in the backyard, or a friend who does not understand cryptocurrency?

options:
1. They will try to do everything yourself. Zavedut account, buy your share of the tip will follow the news, activate accounts. Some of them have something to ask, others do not. But at the same time they will be real and honest investors.
2. They will be asked to do it for them, because you educated and know more.
You can make a purchase from you, but you will be accused of is that you buy a lot of shares, or create a new account and will be working with him. In any case, you will be at risk, according to your criteria.
3. One man himself, buying a share in the coin may be autistic, not ready to talk and communicate. He has the right to be so, and you also remove, although it will be a real investor.
4. The student has 6 classmates. He spoke at a lecture on the coin, and inspired all 6 want to invest. What student? Buy the 7 steaks should not be - it will be condemned as a sockpuppet akkunt. It is necessary to open new accounts. But it will not lead and communicate with them, it's stupid. And their emissions.
He can tell a friend - delve yourself, but friends have an account can only execute instructions that they rekomendut main one. They do not need to write messages. They sacrificed to 1 share and gave life to the coin. And how to behave - it is their own business, you can not force people to do what they can not or are not able or do not want. They can pay, can carry out the instructions, but to prove that they were not sheep, they are not required. In the world of the basic principle is valid - prezumchiya innocence. The investment the investor - a saint. It is important and the foundation. And blaming it can only be with substantial evidence. Lack of account activity - a tiny proof. But a great excuse to cut out all the unwanted after collecting money.

I can still list the options, but life is generally more diverse. And this diversity of options is not taken into account.

In my own case, it was the desire to make themselves safe. I opened a new account for yourself, and bought one steak. The second was bought for his brother. More I do not have steaks. In correspondence with the team, I immediately said that I'm his brother and his share account. We talked, sorry I erased the conversation. I sent tokens.
Upon activation, I recorded the data on the USB flash drive. Save it. Because at the time of the creation of a purse, a private key and a public key message was unequivocal - the guys, all right, wait for 2-3 weeks starting. It was in November 2014. I was waiting for the launch. Calmly and confidently. Because everything had to be done.

Why I did not activate your account and did not look through before?
Everything is very simple.
I was afraid of losing keys or viruses that I have a pack of a private key.
I thought that activate at the time of launch does not make sense, because I was going to keep the NEM for a long time, a year or two for sure, because this is a cycle of growth from coins.
I waited for the moment when the course becomes a little beneficial to start spending a little. The course grew, I decided to use the coins, try to activate as meaning there was - was anything possible to buy it. And it turned out that the account is empty. Because someone decided to remove me.

And no one did not answer me at which point I was removed?
And how such criteria?

I consider myself stekholderom rightly.
And those who are trying to convince me to the contrary - scammers robbed me of my share.

Do you understand my logic? Selfishness is able to understand the other person?

Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:16:05 PM

back in the day we could have many many sockpuppets, I had many and I didnt have any issues.
just buy cheap XEM

~CfA

You dig a deeper hole, favoring chaos and irresponsibility of leaders. I see that you are not smart enough and wise to understand it.
His approval you allow them to think. Allow them to deceive you. You convince themselves that they are not liable. Themselves sell them with impunity to do with you. It's like shooting yourself in the foot. This can be done only idiots or those who were convinced that they were slaves, and to blame themselves, and have no other responsibility. You are a great slave.
From Above

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:22:13 PM

just buy cheap XEM

~CfA~

You dig a deeper hole, favoring chaos and irresponsibility of leaders. I see that you are not smart enough and wise to understand it.
His approval you allow them to think. Allow them to deceive you. You convince themselves that they are not liable. Themselves sell them with impunity to do with you. It's like shooting yourself in the foot. This can be done only idiots or those who were convinced that they were slaves, and to blame themselves, and have no other responsibility. You are a great slave.

joking to make u a little angry, sry about that my nifty boy!
   anyway u wont get coins, all posts here are wasted time of ur precious lifetime in the delirious hope to get a few coins. sorry man but the train has departed LONG ago.
     u cant and wont get any free coins! its the truth.  u have to buy them like everyone else who is years late to the party.   u can go and check, i was never in the stakeholder list too Smiley

BY THE WAY Tuxlsik from what language are you google translating? its really really weird english- I almost dont understand it at times.

~CfA~

Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:36:27 PM

just buy cheap XEM

~CfA~

anyway u wont get coins, all posts here are wasted time of ur precious lifetime in the delirious hope to get a few coins. sorry man but the train has departed LONG ago.
     u cant and wont get any free coins! its the truth.  u have to buy them like everyone else who is years late to the party.   u can go and check, i was never in the stakeholder list too Smiley

BY THE WAY Tuxlsik from what language are you google translating? its really really weird english- I almost dont understand it at times.

~CfA~

I apologize for my English.
I translate from Russian. Yes, I use Google transliteration.
This is one reason why I can not be aware of all the important news.
The Russian forum bad light what is happening here.
English I find it hard to read.
From Above

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:38:59 PM

just buy cheap XEM

~CfA~

~CfA~

нe cтoит бecпoкoйcтвa! Wink

~CfA~

Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:40:13 PM

just buy cheap XEM

~CfA~

~CfA~

нe cтoит бecпoкoйcтвa! Wink

~CfA~

KevBon

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:06:58 AM

NEM did have the best distribution of any Alt IPO. Unfortunately, I just don't see the Alt market going anywhere. Everyone is looking at Bitcoin and features like Rootstock will make many Alts useless. A business isn't going to integrate with an Alt when they can integrate with the largest Blockchain ecosystem (Bitcoin).  Right now, companies don't even know what to do with Blockchain, by the time they do, Bitcoin will have the features ready. Most people won't have the stomach for Alts beyond speculation. The only Alts that will survive (in my opinion) will be those that can directly interact with Bitcoin.  It sucks, but the Alt coin boom is over and dead.

Man, it is time to really take a look around about what is happening.  The core NIS for NEM is so much more advanced than Bitcoin.  You are saying that companies won't build on NEM, that is so last year, because this year they actually ARE building on NEM.  http://techbureau.jp/ Tech Bureau just got $5,000,000 in funding.  Their main product is Mijin, built with NEM technology, and the only chain ever to be certified by a real bank doing independent 3rd party stress tests of millions of accounts with millions of transactions a day and not faulting.  Bitcoin can't even do 1/10 of that and Mijin was in low safe gear for that test.

You think that Bitcoin will someday be ready and someday get business.  You think that people don't know what to do with the blockchain.  Actually..... there are A LOT of very smart people with resources and funds to build great blockchain projects, its just that Bitcoin was so slow, so clunky, and so hard to work with that they were sitting around waiting.  Ethereum and NEM are proving that together. Bitcoin needs to adapt or get left behind (and I say that as a person that owns a lot of BTC).

DF just signed a deal to work with Infoteria.  Infoteria provides software to over 5000 medium to large size companies and they want a blockchain to be a part of their enterprise software suite.  Maybe you have heard of some of those companies that use Infoteria as their software suite like Sony, Panasonic, and Mitsubishi?

Not only does NEM scale better than Bitcoin.  It has namespaces built into the core (like namespaces but better).  It has mosaics built into the core (like counter party but better).  It has encrypted messaging built into the core (is there even a fork of bitcoin doing that?).  And it has so many other things.  

NEM has a long line of firsts.  

• A new consensus mechanism called POI.
  • First ever P2P time sync of nodes. (great for security of the chain)
  • First use of the Eigentrust++ as a security clustering algorithm allowing node reputations to be given and shared to their neighbor nodes in clusters, making it very difficult for a node to give false information consistently to the network. (great for security of the network)
  • First use of a new kind of transaction spam guard. It targets the specific accounts doing the spamming and raises their transaction fees, while letting the global transaction fee rate stay low. (good for the chain)
  • First blockchain with a multisig 2.0 protocol. NEM’s version of multisig doesn’t make new accounts for a multisig address, instead it takes an existing account and makes a contract over it with other accounts. This form of multi-user accounts can make any form of M of N with ease and can also can have the M or the N edited with ease as it is simply just updating the meta data of the blockchain based contract. This form of multisig also has blockchain based notifications so transactions or updates of the M of N are pushed to the wallets as transactions to sign. (great security and ease of use for the user. simply the easiest and most flexible multisig in crypto)
  • NEM’s multisig is so easy and flexible to use, it can be used as a foundational tool for DAO’s.
  • Mosaics are the most advanced token creation feature in crypto allowing for many advanced 2.0 features.  When creating personalized blockchain based tokens, the mosaic can be created as mutable, immutable, divisible, not divisible, levies, transferable, not transferable, descriptions, and a name as a part of namespaces. (great for businesses)
  • Along with mosaics, NEM also released its new naming service, Namespace, that is also the most advanced and most integrated naming service of any blockchain. (great for reputation of businesses that build on NEM as all projects can be under an umbrella name or or even sub-domains)

Thank you for posting this.  I have discovered this in my research as well.  What I don't understand is why NEM continues to languish in valuation and is so lightly traded.  I have seen so many garbage coins and cloned platforms have so much more hype.  Was just curious to the thoughts of others.  I am not trading my NEM for nothing!
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 04:09:59 AM

Thank you for posting this.  I have discovered this in my research as well.  What I don't understand is why NEM continues to languish in valuation and is so lightly traded.  I have seen so many garbage coins and cloned platforms have so much more hype.  Was just curious to the thoughts of others.  I am not trading my NEM for nothing!

Well... I was mainly just highlight the backbone of NEM, which is the part of NEM that is great and the main devs did a good job on. 

But our packaging isn't so good.  We need a better wallet, branding and website (maybe name and logo but we won't discuss that again), and a better funded marketing team that has done a lot of marketing out of their own pockets. 

We have people working on wallets and websites, but it is slow.  The next versions will be much better though.  Hopefully then our marketing can pick up more. 

We actually do have a lot of active and great marketing in Japan and are regularly in Japanese news on major sites, but that hasn't translated over to the English speaking world because frankly, we don't have any great English speaking marketers in Europe or the US.  (If anybody would like this job, lets talk)

garp

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:43:43 AM

Well, although features are good. They only influence price indirectly, through speculation. People who are here for a quick win want hype(s) and speculation. But in the long run, it's not the best that can happen.
That's because features alone won't give us a sustainable higher price.
Only applications using NEM in real life situations will add real value. And a sustainable higher price will be the automatic result of those applications.

Building applications, that should be the main focus IMO. That's why I consider the press releases about the two Japanese consortia much more important than speculation or hypes as a result of marketing or media attention alone.

So, happy coding everybody Cheesy

garp
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:35:28 AM

Well, although features are good. They only influence price indirectly, through speculation. People who are here for a quick win want hype(s) and speculation. But in the long run, it's not the best that can happen.
That's because features alone won't give us a sustainable higher price.
Only applications using NEM in real life situations will add real value. And a sustainable higher price will be the automatic result of those applications.

Building applications, that should be the main focus IMO. That's why I consider the press releases about the two Japanese consortia much more important than speculation or hypes as a result of marketing or media attention alone.

So, happy coding everybody Cheesy

True; that is why I asked this to Makoto;

http://jba-web.jp/

Here is another consortium in Japan.  Looks like a nice team.  One of the companies in it is building on NEM too.  

It looks like Japan is leading the world in Blockchain alliances.  A great place to be.  

Looks like SBI is working in this consortium.

Yep. I am also in JBA.

Can you give us more info about how NEM can profit from JBA?

Will you endorse NEM to this group and the industries who are joined as well?

SydorFunk

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:19:40 PM

Why did everyone go sour?  Back in 2015, cap was $1 million-ish and NEM was worth less than Monero, Peercoin, NXT, et cetera.  NEM has seen a lot of success in the past months.   

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:24:12 PM

Why did everyone go sour?  Back in 2015, cap was $1 million-ish and NEM was worth less than Monero, Peercoin, NXT, et cetera.  NEM has seen a lot of success in the past months.   

No sourness, everyone is just holding and waiting.

NEM is long term, years type of longterm. The serious holders just check in once in a while
KevBon

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:27:38 PM

Well... I was mainly just highlight the backbone of NEM, which is the part of NEM that is great and the main devs did a good job on. 

But our packaging isn't so good.  We need a better wallet, branding and website (maybe name and logo but we won't discuss that again), and a better funded marketing team that has done a lot of marketing out of their own pockets. 

We have people working on wallets and websites, but it is slow.  The next versions will be much better though.  Hopefully then our marketing can pick up more. 

We actually do have a lot of active and great marketing in Japan and are regularly in Japanese news on major sites, but that hasn't translated over to the English speaking world because frankly, we don't have any great English speaking marketers in Europe or the US.  (If anybody would like this job, lets talk)

Well...then let's talk!  Grin
Tuxlsik

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:55:55 PM

I have not received a reply.
- Where the criteria for removal of the stakeholders?
- When I was removed?
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:11:39 AM

No sourness, everyone is just holding and waiting.

NEM is long term, years type of longterm. The serious holders just check in once in a while

Yes I agree with you and let's hold until it reaches to the moon (ie $5/nem)
Pages: « 1 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: