Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984224 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:27:23 PM

These nem puns are catching on lol starting to look like a more understandable dogecoin thread Cheesy

Very PUNishing indeed...

But better limit them somewhat or it will quickly reach the point of diNEMishing returns Wink
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:42:44 PM

1 NEMSTAKE for sale!!

I am looking to sell my NEMstake. Deal would happen with me giving my password and info and you changing it. I am a trusted member on these forums with many prior deals.

Please get in touch if you want a stake!

you don't need to sell your account.. Selling your token should suffice. @patmast3r would have to confirm that it hasn't been redeemed aswell.

It has been 'redeemed; in that it is in a password protected nem account, with public and private key.

if anyone is interested please message me.

ok, so the story has changed drastically in the space of two posts.. what good is your account if you have already redeemed and now are in control of the private key to which the coins will be sent? you would be selling a worthless account with which nothing can be done. even if you sold the private key there is no assurances that you havnt duplicated it... perhaps you are genuine but even still i think someone would have to have an IQ of 5 to go through with a deal now.

Ah I see, forgive me as I didnt realize it was sent to the address to which I have a private key, but thought it goes to the 'account'.
To clarify, my intention was to sell the stake/rights to the stake/receipt of the nem at launch/etc.

I totally understand its difficult for anyone to make any assurances due to the way its set up at this point. If anyone is willing to trust my rep and try to make something work im willing to try to figure out how to best do so. I welcome anyone to see the link on my signature to the physical bitcoin guide ive published as evidence that I have a reputation stake in this community.

the only way your going to be able to sell your stake now is by having patmast3r change the address that you sent in to the buyers address.. how accommodating pat would be to that is uncertain..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:47:46 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 08:22:28 PM by TaunSew

These nem puns are catching on lol starting to look like a more understandable dogecoin thread Cheesy

Very PUNishing indeed...

But better limit them somewhat or it will quickly reach the point of diNEMishing returns Wink

The only solution is a Crypto NEMolution.

You are everything I didn't think I wanted in a NEM.

You should see the NEM | MEN branding I have prepared.   Fast cars, big tits, guns, explosions, weight lifting..   every thing a NEM likes unless he's a lil' Nxtty!  For NEM to succeed we have to NEMetrate every male hobby enthusiast community from bodybuilders to automobile guys.  Also think of the merchandise implications.  NEM gymbags.  NEM creatine.  NEM protein powder.  NEM condoms.  

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:03:23 PM

i heard NEM will be released Q4 2018  Smiley

Chairman Nguyen has listened to the NEMoletariat.  The developers are clearly Blockchain Reactionaries who are sabotaging the people's NEMolution!  They are being dragged out as we speak and are being sent to NEMberia for reNEMucation.  Now NEM is being developed by 30 Indians in a boiler room sweat shop operation.   Nobody said the NEMolution would be easy or clean and we have all made sacrifices to attain this people's crypto paradise. . . .

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
yeyo101

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:10:20 PM

Very PUNishing indeed...

You should see the NEM | MEN branding I have prepared.   Fast cars, big tits, guns, explosions, weight lifting..   every thing NEM likes unless he's a lil' Nxtty!  For NEM to succeed we have to NEMetrate every male hobby enthusiast community from bodybuilders to automobile guys.  Also think of the merchandise implications.  NEM gymbags.  NEM creatine.  NEM protein powder.  NEM condoms.

DO IT! DO IT NOW! I WANT NEMDOMS!

http://162.13.14.158/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Screen-shot-2013-01-29-at-22.00.43.png

lolz the famous techno Viking lol
bmr1

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:31:10 PM

Very PUNishing indeed...

You should see the NEM | MEN branding I have prepared.   Fast cars, big tits, guns, explosions, weight lifting..   every thing a NEM likes unless he's a lil' Nxtty!  For NEM to succeed we have to NEMetrate every male hobby enthusiast community from bodybuilders to automobile guys.  Also think of the merchandise implications.  NEM gymbags.  NEM creatine.  NEM protein powder.  NEM condoms.  

http://s17.postimg.org/yvwj56f3z/NEM_branding.jpg

Yes, maybe we can get Nemela Anderson!
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:18:57 PM

OK, putting party pooper hat on. Let's keep this clean of any association with selling sex. That would seriously turn off a lot of people. I'd like to see NEM become something people would pay their kids' allowances in--in other words, household name and use. That won't happen if it gets dirty. Let's have fun, but keep it clean, NEM-clean Smiley
bmr1

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:12:06 PM

OK, putting party pooper hat on. Let's keep this clean of any association with selling sex. That would seriously turn off a lot of people. I'd like to see NEM become something people would pay their kids' allowances in--in other words, household name and use. That won't happen if it gets dirty. Let's have fun, but keep it clean, NEM-clean Smiley
Hm well.  Didn't find these pictures sooo bad.  My first thought was rather "Why can't the lady hold a bunch of flowers?"

But it's not exactly corporate design, yes Smiley
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:36:53 AM

What is the name of the whale with deep pockets that is buying up all the NEM?

look up one comment and you have your answer.. lol

"i love nem" really means "you have 20 seconds to get your buys in before i decimate the order book" lol

yet you have time to make a new order for me ... for me it´s football time i love Borussia Dortmund and after the game i come back to NEM

in other words everyone has ~90mins before the sell side gets nuked..lol

nono , i have enough ... for today? the game begins in 3 1/2 hours.

Devs? let yourself time with the launch not a good time for crypto.

NEM deserves the best.

We will launch when ready, but not before Smiley

It is important to do things the right way. I think that will set us apart and help us to succeed in the long term.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:38:06 AM

Didn't you mean to say you're getting NEMpatient? Wink

Looking forward to launch, NEMever it is...

Just because some of the people are asking for NEM to be launch doesn't mean they want to dump.
I mean this whole equality thing is bs anyways. You got whales buying up stakes in AE.
so I can see them dumping when NEM launch. I think almost a year is plenty of time for DEVS. I guess we need more info on where
the we are in terms Development . Keeps on getting postponed. Im an NEM supporter but Im just getting impatient I guess Smiley
other than that DOOOO YOOO Thang DEVS Smiley

The only solution is a NEMolution Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:48:38 AM

NEMstake was up about 15% on the NEM | MEN post  Kiss

If you mirror NEM from the top, it is NEW:

NEW
-----
NEM | MEN

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:02:02 AM

Where's the fanservice for the ladies? :c

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 07:06:47 AM

Where's the fanservice for the ladies? :c

You mean the feNEMs? Wink

Maybe TS can post some photos of himself?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:12:28 AM

hi friends,

i want to reedem my stakes today or tomorrow.
I have 16,5 NEM Stakes on the AE with different accounts.
But i want make it easy and all stakes i want into ONE NEM Account.
Is it possible or is it to complicated for you?

Cheers

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:16:51 AM

hi friends,

Cheers

It's possible and not complicated. Just use the same NEM-Account for all redemption-tx.
If you wanna make it even easier send all of them to one NXT-Account and then redeem all stakes with one tx.

gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:21:08 PM

What is the name of the whale with deep pockets that is buying up all the NEM?

look up one comment and you have your answer.. lol

"i love nem" really means "you have 20 seconds to get your buys in before i decimate the order book" lol

yet you have time to make a new order for me ... for me it´s football time i love Borussia Dortmund and after the game i come back to NEM

in other words everyone has ~90mins before the sell side gets nuked..lol

nono , i have enough ... for today? the game begins in 3 1/2 hours.

Devs? let yourself time with the launch not a good time for crypto.

NEM deserves the best.

We will launch when ready, but not before Smiley

It is important to do things the right way. I think that will set us apart and help us to succeed in the long term.
yes, we should be patient,
the quality is important.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:15:00 PM

hi friends,

Cheers

I'm soooo jealous. hahaha.  I think you are going to be rich! (but obviously you already are)

Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:55:26 PM

hi friends,

Cheers

Wow, thats a lot! You are going to be very rich.

I think they can be redeemed from one address, the earlier 2 NEMstakes per account limit has been cancelled.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

starfishi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:15:42 PM

hi friends,

Cheers

I'm soooo jealous. hahaha.  I think you are going to be rich! (but obviously you already are)

Well, at least he´s trying very, very hard.  But i want to SEE the NEM first ( devs, don´t get me wrong, i have all the time in the world, and then, take some more time, to get it right  (we´ll wait. no problem . . )

Picasso7

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:38:51 PM

NEMstake (NEM)
$ 729.47 (27.03 %)

Volume (24h)
0 BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: