Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:45:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 10:37:33 PM

1 nem is worth $100 Shocked
?
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:00:47 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 11:12:21 PM by MrPortMan

Пoтoмy чтo дoллap yмpёт и бyдeт пoтoм aзиaтcкo-тиxooкeaнcкий peгиoн. NEM - идeaльнo впиcывaeтcя в фopмaт бyдyщeгo миpa гдe цeнтpoм бyдeт aзиaтcкo-тиxooкeaнcкий peгиoн. He c пpocтa NEM из CШA пepeвeли в aзиaтcкo-тиxooкeaнcкий peгиoн. Hoвaя фopмaция миpa вcкope пepeд нaми бyдeт. Дaжe Poтшильды cвoё зoлoтo ceйчac пepeвoдят тyдa гдe и нaш NEM, в aзиaтcкo-тиxooкeaнcкий peгиoн кaк цeнтp бyдyщeгo миpa и гдe ceйчac нaxoдятcя peaльныe пpoизвoдитeли блaг a нe тe ктo живyт в кpeдит и дeлaют дeньги из вoздyxa.

-------------------------------------------

Because the dollar will die and there will be then a Pacific Rim. NEM - ideally fits into a format of future world where the Pacific Rim will be the center. Not with NEM from the USA is simple transferred to the Pacific Rim. The new formation of the world soon before us will be. Even Rotshilds the gold now translate where also our NEM there, to the Pacific Rim as the center of future world and where now there are real producers of the benefits but not those who live on credit and make money from air.

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:11:34 PM

Full on russian : https://vk.com/wall212533118_796

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:37:27 PM

Who is NXT-S7RD-ETUJ-HQ53-5D4KX ?

He bought 8.8 NEMstakes last days.
Some big whale started to hoard up NEMstakes.

It took me three months to get 0.3... :/

It's our friend, stadtfeger Smiley

Actually, he seems to be an okay guy, and 8.8/4000 stakes is still not a whole lot. I hope he will contribute to NEM.

There were some who bought a lot when it was around 20000 NXT. Those were much more than 8.8 Stakes.

Well I am proud of my measly 0.3 NEMstake haha

0.3m NEM is a lot, not measly at all.

The NXT you spend to buy them is going to be worth less and less so you did good by converting your NXT to NEM.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 11:40:27 PM

Who is NXT-S7RD-ETUJ-HQ53-5D4KX ?

He bought 8.8 NEMstakes last days.
Some big whale started to hoard up NEMstakes.

It took me three months to get 0.3... :/

It's our friend, stadtfeger Smiley

Actually, he seems to be an okay guy, and 8.8/4000 stakes is still not a whole lot. I hope he will contribute to NEM.

There were some who bought a lot when it was around 20000 NXT. Those were much more than 8.8 Stakes.

Well I am proud of my measly 0.3 NEMstake haha

The NXT you spend to buy them is going to be worth less and less so you did good by converting your NXT to NEM.

Very kind of you Coinshot, yeah I think NEM is the winner.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 11:51:25 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 12:30:00 AM by makoto1337

Пoтoмy чтo дoллap yмpёт и бyдeт пoтoм aзиaтcкo-тиxooкeaнcкий peгиoн. NEM - идeaльнo впиcывaeтcя в фopмaт бyдyщeгo миpa гдe цeнтpoм бyдeт aзиaтcкo-тиxooкeaнcкий peгиoн. He c пpocтa NEM из CШA пepeвeли в aзиaтcкo-тиxooкeaнcкий peгиoн. Hoвaя фopмaция миpa вcкope пepeд нaми бyдeт. Дaжe Poтшильды cвoё зoлoтo ceйчac пepeвoдят тyдa гдe и нaш NEM, в aзиaтcкo-тиxooкeaнcкий peгиoн кaк цeнтp бyдyщeгo миpa и гдe ceйчac нaxoдятcя peaльныe пpoизвoдитeли блaг a нe тe ктo живyт в кpeдит и дeлaют дeньги из вoздyxa.

-------------------------------------------

Because the dollar will die and there will be then a Pacific Rim. NEM - ideally fits into a format of future world where the Pacific Rim will be the center. Not with NEM from the USA is simple transferred to the Pacific Rim. The new formation of the world soon before us will be. Even Rotshilds the gold now translate where also our NEM there, to the Pacific Rim as the center of future world and where now there are real producers of the benefits but not those who live on credit and make money from air.

I agree! I'll have to learn Russian I guess, but the NEMolution wasn't realized overnight.

We cannot win the race to the future shackled to a system that takes 3 days and 23 Gb to sync.

A new ecoNEMy starts with you, the producer,
you, the laborer,
you, the farmer,
and you, the truck driver.

Together we can throw off the chains of the old system and replace them with blockchains.

We are the new economy!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:17:03 AM

Hmmmm....not so sure about that, NEM dudes.  Grin
I'm hoping/fairly confident that NEM will be a success, but I'm pretty damn sure that NXT will be coming out a winner in the 2015 crypto-wars.....

Anyway, if you guys are in search of a fiat gateway for NEM (which is a good thing), I suggest that you have a talk to this lot:

www.ccedk.com
https://coinomat.com/
https://www.coinimal.com/

I'm fairly sure that one (or all) would be willing to list NEM when it launches.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 03:12:13 AM

Hmmmm....not so sure about that, NEM dudes.  Grin
I'm hoping/fairly confident that NEM will be a success, but I'm pretty damn sure that NXT will be coming out a winner in the 2015 crypto-wars.....

Anyway, if you guys are in search of a fiat gateway for NEM (which is a good thing), I suggest that you have a talk to this lot:

www.ccedk.com
https://coinomat.com/
https://www.coinimal.com/

I'm fairly sure that one (or all) would be willing to list NEM when it launches.

Nice links. I don't know if NEM will have a fiat link or not, but that would be cool.

nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:55:45 AM

Ok, OP / first post says NEM distribution estimated in beginning of December. I realize that's a rough estimate, but has there been any updated expectations on when distribution will actually happen? I can't keep up with this thread and don't know where to go for information.
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:45:31 AM

Ok, OP / first post says NEM distribution estimated in beginning of December. I realize that's a rough estimate, but has there been any updated expectations on when distribution will actually happen? I can't keep up with this thread and don't know where to go for information.

We're not giving out ETAs anymore since it did more harm than good.
I wouldn't stay away for longer then a few weeks though Wink

nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:35:18 AM

1 NEM is worth 100 Dollars

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:51:10 AM

Release in a few weeks - Confirmed !!!! Smiley
nembit86

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:02:24 AM

ETA's are like this coin......fucking worthless.

1 NEM is worth 100 Dollars

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 12:20:39 PM

What's worth 100 USD?

1 NEM  Shocked

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:53:30 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 01:03:48 PM by patmast3r

usually when a community start to say things like "to da moon" or things that suggest really high value when it really isn't the case it's a sign that said project is going to fail. Hard!
I followed the NAS thread for a while because it was amusing and this starts to remind me of it.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:01:58 PM

The real secret is NEM = Needed Extra Months. Hahaha

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:06:04 PM

1 NEM = 0.3 BTC
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:32:07 PM

usually when a community start to say things like "to da moon" or things that suggest really high value when it really isn't the case it's a sign that said project is going to fail. Hard!
I followed the NAS thread for a while because it was amusing and this starts to remind me of it.

Huh Doesnt sound really good... Some PR-management would do the magic....

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
nembit86

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:47:18 PM

Huh Doesnt sound really good... Some PR-management would do the magic....

I remember when this guy on BTC- E kept stating that LTC would go to 64 dollars. LTC was sitting about 1 dollar at the time . For ages he used to get abuse from everybody , getting called crazy and stupid amongst other things......well......the spike came and LTC very nearly got to 64 dollars. After that this guy got nothing but TOTAL RESPECT.

bigboom

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:57:53 PM

Truely, your words is what i thought, patience is what we need, time will tell how NEM goes to the moon, but not now or soon, it must be at least one or two years.
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: