Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408395 times)
Tuwie2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:34:12 PM

Quatloo is now on page 1 at coinmarketcap , its in top 100   #85 and moving up!

come to the freenode irc channel, #quatloocoin.  Ive also coded a price/market summary bot for quatloo at the channel.

so we will have a botwar in qtl/btc monday Cheesy

I actually watched what I assumed were the API trading tool(s) on Friday when there was very little action.  Tons of 1 QLT buy/sells...I watched them all day and then was tired of how long it was taking and bought into the sells.  I figured then that the app is operational unless someone was using their own bots which seems unlikely.

The Quatloo-Trader is not being used by anyone.. no one has it. There are traders trading QTl that are using something.. i don't know who and I don't know what they are using.  Probably 1 or 2 protraders using a commercial bot.

I don't think that it is that big of a deal but I was mildly annoyed when I found this on my Twitter feed this morning.  Ain't got to lie to kick it, yo...

If you watch the video, you will notcie he states it was portions of the code that was being used, it wasnt the program you see now.  As different parts were coded and built they need to be tested.

Did you want a non tested trading application to be released?

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:45:36 PM

Did you want a non tested trading application to be released?

Absolutely not.  I would actually hope that it was used/tested before launch.  I was just told otherwise...and it seems like it was a lame lie/contradiction.

As I said...I was annoyed enough to post it but not really dedicated to making an issue out of it.  I like the coin, the dev and the app and would rather focus on that now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
divlyfein

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:12:53 PM

So far I am enjoying the Quatloo-Trader and the tutorial video really helped out!
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:05:11 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 10:34:29 PM by YoyodyneSystems

You could destroy the rest of the pre-mine and use donation addresses instead.
Or destroy most of it. This can be done in a similar way to how XBC did it.
Community can vote on the issue. It was a first in crypto and very well handled.

Also there could be a reduced mining reward schedule in the near future
on top of destroying some or all of the pre-mine.

These things would add huge value to your coin.
I have seen it happen before.

loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:21:33 PM

You could destroy the rest of the pre-mine and use donation addresses instead.
Or destroy most of it. This can be done in a similar way to how XBC did it.

Also there could be a reduced mining reward schedule in the near future
on top of destroying some or all of the pre-mine.

These things would add huge value to your coin.
I have seen it happen before.

+1 when this coin moved into the price point it has things change.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:41:11 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 10:36:22 PM by YoyodyneSystems

Don't let the numbers of the premine and principals of mining affect the true purpose of the coin which is to innovate and to earn investors a return.
These numbers can be changed to massively improve confidence and value.

The most important factors are holding investors value and spreading
the innovation to the masses. The higher the value the more people will trade the coin
and the more people will learn of the "Trader" and use it.

And on that note --

Shakeout time. All weak hands please leave. This will be unpleasant.
Someone has actually put a buy order for the entire coin at 1000 if you want to sell to it.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:54:02 AM

This is getting ridiculous, what part of < 1% pre-mine don't you guys understand?
< 1% is < 1%, it is called math. Most coins these days have 50% ICO's 5%-50% pre-mines,
10% instamines, and are 24hrs to 2 week PoW coins, then they go PoS and the dev
does dump and dissapear.  And yes, if all the coins ever to be mined are mined in 24 hrs,
then a 1 % premine would seem small and no one would be complaining. But this is a
LONG TERM PoW coin, It is MINEABLE FOR YEARS OR DECADES. It is a slow mining coin
by design (17 coin block reward and 2.5 min block time). This isn't DOGE where you
get 500,000 coins/block! Each mined or bought coin now is VALUABLE, because of how
difficult it is to mine a lot of coins.  The < 1% pre-mine will seem like nothing in a few
more months or years as people will be able to mine this a long time like litecoin.  And trolls
spreading FUD, you need to get a new hobby, there is no way you are going to take a
hard working coder and dev that has delivered on all his promises, and is a senior forum member,
and is his one and only coin and passion and FUD this forum to get cheaper prices. It isn't going
to happen. I and everyone I know that has been involved in the last 200 crypto coins can
spot the 190 out of 200 that are scams, with a scam dev. And this IS NOT ONE OF THEM!
Get over the 0.8 % pre-mine, the dev deserves that if not more for his work and future work.
By the way, DRK was 50% instamined, and LTC and BTC were also insta-mined both for far
above this < 1% pre-mine you guys are arguing about.  Use some logic and common sense
and mine or buy a quality coin like QTL and enjoy the ride up, or just get the hell out of this forum.
It was a flawless launch, no ninja bullshit or instamining, I was there from the start a month ago,
and if the dev wanted to dump his coins, he sure as hell could have done it 3 days ago when
it was at 27000 satoshi, did he? No, and not only that, when the price gets low, the dev is BUYING
his own coin, what does that tell you? I realize the last month in crypto there has been a lot of scams,
and I am skeptical of all new coins, but if you look at all the facts you will see QTL is the real deal,
and I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink. Stupid people will just be stupid and spread
FUD, if they were smart they would realize it won't matter if you bought QTL at 800, 8000, or 18000
satoshi when it is at 150,000 satoshi.  Hindsight will be 20/20, I hope you FUDsters are ok with that.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:57:36 AM

This is getting ridiculous, what part of < 1% pre-mine don't you guys understand?
< 1% is < 1%, it is called math. Most coins these days have 50% ICO's 5%-50% pre-mines,
10% instamines, and are 24hrs to 2 week PoW coins, then they go PoS and the dev
does dump and dissapear.  And yes, if all the coins ever to be mined are mined in 24 hrs,
then a 1 % premine would seem small and no one would be complaining. But this is a
LONG TERM PoW coin, It is MINEABLE FOR YEARS OR DECADES. It is a slow mining coin
by design (17 coin block reward and 2.5 min block time). This isn't DOGE where you
get 500,000 coins/block! Each mined or bought coin now is VALUABLE, because of how
difficult it is to mine a lot of coins.  The < 1% pre-mine will seem like nothing in a few
more months or years as people will be able to mine this a long time like litecoin.  And trolls
spreading FUD, you need to get a new hobby, there is no way you are going to take a
hard working coder and dev that has delivered on all his promises, and is a senior forum member,
and is his one and only coin and passion and FUD this forum to get cheaper prices. It isn't going
to happen. I and everyone I know that has been involved in the last 200 crypto coins can
spot the 190 out of 200 that are scams, with a scam dev. And this IS NOT ONE OF THEM!
Get over the 0.8 % pre-mine, the dev deserves that if not more for his work and future work.
By the way, DRK was 50% instamined, and LTC and BTC were also insta-mined both for far
above this < 1% pre-mine you guys are arguing about.  Use some logic and common sense
and mine or buy a quality coin like QTL and enjoy the ride up, or just get the hell out of this forum.
It was a flawless launch, no ninja bullshit or instamining, I was there from the start a month ago,
and if the dev wanted to dump his coins, he sure as hell could have done it 3 days ago when
it was at 27000 satoshi, did he? No, and not only that, when the price gets low, the dev is BUYING
his own coin, what does that tell you? I realize the last month in crypto there has been a lot of scams,
and I am skeptical of all new coins, but if you look at all the facts you will see QTL is the real deal,
and I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink. Stupid people will just be stupid and spread
FUD, if they were smart they would realize it won't matter if you bought QTL at 800, 8000, or 18000
satoshi when it is at 150,000 satoshi.  Hindsight will be 20/20, I hope you FUDsters are ok with that.

+1000000000

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:35:56 AM

To be fair, Satoshi has yet to touch the BTC instamine.

Context is everything and I while I support a dev getting paid for his work I also think that the percentage of pre-mine is a very real issue for people who might want to get involved.  There are mitigating factors, such as Markus using his actual account and the fact that he is delivering but the next update has really got to kick the crap out of the world if people are going to forget that the pre-mine has the power to destroy the price they bought in at, whether or not it will be used in that fashion.

I don't understand why people are flat out defending the concept with seething vitriol.  It's a valid concern.

What's funny is destroying a large percentage of the pre-mine would not only create a ton of confidence in the coin along with a community understanding that the remaining percentage of the pre-mine would be for dev/bounty use would probably enable a much larger value for this coin...meaning everyone profits...including old/new buyers of the coin.

I think that is a sound solution but am prepared to have another half-assed rant or two intended to disparage my attempt at civility... Wink

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
thistrader

Activity: 70

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:54:43 AM

Context is everything and I while I support a dev getting paid for his work I also think that the percentage of pre-mine is a very real issue for people who might want to get involved.  There are mitigating factors, such as Markus using his actual account and the fact that he is delivering but the next update has really got to kick the crap out of the world if people are going to forget that the pre-mine has the power to destroy the price they bought in at, whether or not it will be used in that fashion.

I don't understand why people are flat out defending the concept with seething vitriol.  It's a valid concern.

What's funny is destroying a large percentage of the pre-mine would not only create a ton of confidence in the coin along with a community understanding that the remaining percentage of the pre-mine would be for dev/bounty use would probably enable a much larger value for this coin...meaning everyone profits...including old/new buyers of the coin.

I think that is a sound solution but am prepared to have another half-assed rant or two intended to disparage my attempt at civility... Wink

I dunno. It kind of sounds like you want the price to boost for your own personal gain...Wouldn't blame you but...I dunno.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:14:19 AM

A counter point is that it's actually fantastic that so much of the coin is tied up and not for sale.
Over half of it. I can see it that way... but most crypto investors are very cautious these days.

The coin is young. I'll be watching.
Great dev and great idea though. Really revolutionary concept.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:16:36 AM

there is only one satoshi nakamoto no altcoin dev can be compared to him. if it weren't for him their would be no virtual currencies
MemoryShock

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:31:12 AM

I dunno. It kind of sounds like you want the price to boost for your own personal gain...Wouldn't blame you but...I dunno.

I sold my 12K.  True story. I'm not a whale but bought in early enough...I currently have no QLT but am watching this thread precisely because I think that solution would benefit all.  The Pre-Mine is the only reason, in my opinion, that this coin is so undervalued.  All of the factors are here..low coin count, innovation, active dev...the potential is mind blowing.

That pre-mine won't be worth nearly as much now as it would cut 75% and the next QLT-Trader update...rare coin with unique feature.

I'll buy back in spades if that happens...give or take a percentile.

So yeah, I want an indication that the price will boost...why else would I be posting?  Markus just released something that is ridiculously cool and the price is dropping...the reason is obvious.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 07:37:45 AM

Lol, the people here defending the premine are hilarious.

"What part of < 1% premine don't you understand!?"

Sorry, it's hard to consider it as less than 1% when it currently makes up around 75% of the entire coin supply!? What don't YOU understand about that?

You talk about other coins having a 50% premine? Well then consider this:

It will be roughly 3 months before the premine amount is less than 50% of the total coin supply.

3 months, before the premine is less than 50%...

Granted, the dev has not dumped the coins, and the wallets are visible. So as long as that doesn't change then this coin could have a bright future.

But c'mon, don't act like this TINY < 1% premine isn't worth being concerned about..

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:24:22 AM

I sold my 12K.  True story. I'm not a whale but bought in early enough...I currently have no QLT but am watching this thread precisely because I think that solution would benefit all.  The Pre-Mine is the only reason, in my opinion, that this coin is so undervalued.  All of the factors are here..low coin count, innovation, active dev...the potential is mind blowing.

That pre-mine won't be worth nearly as much now as it would cut 75% and the next QLT-Trader update...rare coin with unique feature.

So yeah, I want an indication that the price will boost...why else would I be posting?  Markus just released something that is ridiculously cool and the price is dropping...the reason is obvious.

I think the real reason why the price is dropping is because that is how markets work: Buy the rumour, sell the news. It will go up again, might take some time, but it will.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:31:35 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 09:12:43 AM by MarKusRomanus

Quatloo Trader Updated... Many more to come.  Trade any coin at bittrex.com.

Bitcointalk ann thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.msg8097571#msg8097571

Latest version :  1.1.1.2   Updated 7/30 5:06 am EDT
Download: http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader.zip

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:33:56 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 09:14:25 AM by MarKusRomanus

I sold my 12K.  True story. I'm not a whale but bought in early enough...I currently have no QLT but am watching this thread precisely because I think that solution would benefit all.  The Pre-Mine is the only reason, in my opinion, that this coin is so undervalued.  All of the factors are here..low coin count, innovation, active dev...the potential is mind blowing.

So yeah, I want an indication that the price will boost...why else would I be posting?  Markus just released something that is ridiculously cool and the price is dropping...the reason is obvious.

Wait till news gets out about the 'minor' update I just released with vast improvements  ..and only 30 hrs later.
Imagine what its going to become.
I'm buying QTL.. bought over 15k in last 18hrs.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:56:32 AM

I think the real reason why the price is dropping is because that is how markets work: Buy the rumour, sell the news. It will go up again, might take some time, but it will.

i think its stalled because of the large premine compared to the current supply. ofcourse 0.85% of 100million is not alot but problem is currently there are not 100million only 1.2million. i've taken profit, but have bought back in to trade it, but cannot invest in this yet
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:35:43 AM

Don't let the numbers of the premine and principals of mining affect the true purpose of the coin which is to innovate and to earn investors a return.
These numbers can be changed to massively improve confidence and value.

The most important factors are holding investors value and spreading
the innovation to the masses. The higher the value the more people will trade the coin
and the more people will learn of the "Trader" and use it.

And on that note --

Shakeout time. All weak hands please leave. This will be unpleasant.
Someone has actually put a buy order for the entire coin at 1000 if you want to sell to it.

yeah, uh, NO!
ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:51:59 PM

Lol, the people here defending the premine are hilarious.

"What part of < 1% premine don't you understand!?"

Sorry, it's hard to consider it as less than 1% when it currently makes up around 75% of the entire coin supply!? What don't YOU understand about that?

You talk about other coins having a 50% premine? Well then consider this:

It will be roughly 3 months before the premine amount is less than 50% of the total coin supply.

3 months, before the premine is less than 50%...

Granted, the dev has not dumped the coins, and the wallets are visible. So as long as that doesn't change then this coin could have a bright future.

But c'mon, don't act like this TINY < 1% premine isn't worth being concerned about..

What part of
Quote from: OP
Max coins :100000000
Don't YOU understand? That is how the the percentage of the pre-mine is determined, NOT by the current supply!

Markus has stated several times that he developed this coin for the LONG HAUL, and has done NOTHING to show that isn't true.

Please stop with the "OMG pre-mine!!!", it's really old, and everyone here is tired of hearing about it.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: