Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701348 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:26:24 AM

Does anyone know for Nvidia cards (1070-1080Tis) when using multi-algo switching, which pool is most profitable?
Nicehash, Mining Pool Hub, or Zpool?
I can't figure it out. Seems like Nicehash is most stable income, but Mining Pool Hub is slightly more income, and I have no idead with Zpool, awesome miner says I am making more but it seems like I end up making way less? Like Zpool/Awesominer stats are wrong compared to MPH or Nicehash/Awesominer stats/? Can anyone let me know which pool is consistently higher paying for Nvidia algo switching?
Thanks

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:03:06 AM

Does anyone know for Nvidia cards (1070-1080Tis) when using multi-algo switching, which pool is most profitable?
Nicehash, Mining Pool Hub, or Zpool?
I can't figure it out. Seems like Nicehash is most stable income, but Mining Pool Hub is slightly more income, and I have no idead with Zpool, awesome miner says I am making more but it seems like I end up making way less? Like Zpool/Awesominer stats are wrong compared to MPH or Nicehash/Awesominer stats/? Can anyone let me know which pool is consistently higher paying for Nvidia algo switching?
Thanks

depends on how many cards you have got, but I would suggest using Zergpool instead of Zpool, I have inconsistent earnings with Zpool lately (mining ESP, block reward 5000 ESP, round share 90%+ PROP and yet receive only few hundred ESPs each round...and it keeps happening, mining at other pools didn't give me the issue and earnings are as expected, now I know the algo port shares with other HMQ1725 chains, but even at Zergpool without the mc parameter didn't give me such inconsistency) I wouldn't go as far as calling them stealing hashrate, but that'll keep me from mining up there for a good sometime.

You'd really have to compare with actual earnings vs estimated to see which one suits your liking though.
STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:39:33 AM

Depends on the pools payout system.

PROP  --  Pools that use this share the rewards to all miners based on their shares submitted.

https://www.gpuminingresources.com/2017/12/pool-reward-types-comparison.html

The more miners there, the lower the reward, but it also depends on the amount of shares you've submitted.

A 5 card rig v's 8 card rig on the same algo ..... who wins ?

The 8 card rig does, it has sent more shares.
zaqwsx

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

Hi patrike,

Is it possible to add "zjazz" miner? It has ccminer compatible API. I've been testing it under AM for over a week and it works like it is suppose to do.

The supported Algorithms are cuckoo (Merit coin, Bitcash) and the new one x22i (SUQA coin).

Here is the GitHub link. https://github.com/zjazz
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

i see the estimated earnings for my gpu/cpu rigs but I see nothing about the earnings my ASICs are making - does AM do that for ASICs? is it pool specific?
Is it that you don't see the Coin name at all in the right column (Coin) in the list of miners? If that's the case you need to inform Awesome Miner which coin you are mining. Please right click on the miner and select Define Pool Coin.

If it's about profit after power costs, please use the Profit Profile concept as @zaqwsx pointed out above.

was looking more for it to track the rewards within the pool - when I set it up, I had to give it the log in credentials to the pool. So far as I can tell AM is providing me the information as it sees it at the miner - I was curious if it could also provide the information from the pool.

for example, I am using kano.is pool for 5 asic's - In the last week, there have been 8 block rewards - can AM report on that, using the rewards and the time spent on the pool to calculate the profitability?
Thanks for the information. Awesome Miner currently is not able to get this kind of information from the pools.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

Hi patrike,

Is it possible to add "zjazz" miner? It has ccminer compatible API. I've been testing it under AM for over a week and it works like it is suppose to do.

The supported Algorithms are cuckoo (Merit coin, Bitcash) and the new one x22i (SUQA coin).

Here is the GitHub link. https://github.com/zjazz

Thanks for the suggestion - I will take a look. The general idea is to support all mining software that are "popular", so if there are several requests to support something, it's typically getting supported.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

Nicehash has just changed the hashrate unit for 4 of their algorithms (Ethereum, Decred, Blake2b, Cryptonight). The result is that these algorithms currently are displayed with a profitability 1000 times higher than normal.

There will very soon be a new Awesome Miner release that adjust to these changes made by Nicehash.

For Yiimp based pools Awesome Miner can read the hashrate unit directly from the API, to automatically know if the profitability is expressed in BTC/MH, BTC/GH or BTC/TH for example. For Nicehash this information is not available and Awesome Miner must be adjusted every time there is a change.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Hi,

thanks for WildRigMulti (amd).

Is it possible to add this coin statistic provider?

https://shittomine.com/

Bye!
I've received information that they are about to develop and API where external applications like Awesome Miner can access the coin statistics - so it can probably be supported in the future.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

Awesome Miner version 5.7

GPU mining
  - Use -d as device parameter for Ccminer based mining software to increase compatibility with more software
  - Disable the CryptoDredge miner watchdog as it's not relevant when used via Awesome Miner and can cause multiple mining software instances to be started
  - Additional algorithms included by default, including support via the predefined Yiimp-based pools
 Configuration
  - Added a new setting for keeping coins that have been removed from coin statistics sources (for example when a coin is being removed from WhatToMine or CoinCalculators). Enabled by default and configurable via Options dialog, Statistics Providers section.
  - Added a new setting to add new coins as hidden, to not automatically show up in Awesome Miner unless configured to be visible. Configurable via the Options dialog, Coins & Profit section.
  - Reorganized the Statistics section in the Options dialog into two sections, Statistics Providers and Statistics Settings
 Rules
  - Time trigger improved by supporting multiple intervals where it will trigger continuously. Can be used in combination with other triggers.
 Features and integration
  - Increased number of history entries for profit switcher from 10 to 40
  - Ctrl+C can be used to copy pool information from the Pools tab of the selected miner to the Clipboard
  - Additional Block Explorers included for wallet balance feature
  - Adjust hashrate units based on latest profitability API changes made by Nicehash
 Mining software
  - Added mining software: WildRig Multi Miner 0.12 beta for AMD
  - ProgPow Miner 0.16 for AMD and nVidia
  - Z-enemy Miner 1.22, including support for more algorithms
  - CcMiner KlausT 8.23, including correction to x14 algorithm parameter
  - SrbMiner 1.6.8
  - T-Rex miner 0.7.0
 Corrections
  - Correction to the scenario where a custom pool is added with the same URL as one of the predefined pools - but with a specific coin specified. Now Awesome Miner will use the profitability information based on the actual coin selected, which is for example useful when mining a specific coin on Yiimp-based pools via the mc= parameter.
  - Minor corrections

Allo-4ka

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

patrike

Algo
decred -> blake256r18
fresh icons are ready
https://yadi.sk/d/_2ZrfhxI3WoaXx

Is it possible to add a view of the latest logs or all updates (What's new in 5.7) on the screen?
Menu -> information ->
sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

Hello, i have some problems with Awesome Miner, i installed it on small laptop nb33 with intel atom 1.33 ghz cpu and 2MB memory, with just 35-40 devices it  works very very slow and often hangs,  do you have any advices on how to make it run normally?
Because this is a low-end system, I would first of all recommend you to go to the Options dialog, Advanced section, and enable "Performance Mode". Is Awesome Miner running any better after making this change? What is the CPU load indicated in the Task Manager when Awesome Miner is running slow?

I removed Awesome miner profile folder with xml settings file, then recreated it anew - after that all works as before, looks like after many upgrades, as it was running for an year,  something messed up in config.
rudefyet

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

When benchmarking wildrig on several algos, it never gets above 0h/s. Just shows new jobs being received from the pool but no shares being accepted. Tried different pools as well.
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:20:53 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 09:47:17 PM by GoRdiE

@patrike

Can you add in Online Services->User defined online services->Custom (Yiimp compatible) the option to set a coin??

I think it´s useful in cases where the api provided by the pool does not give us data, so if we can put the currency in particular (or if not, we put Unspecified and we continue with the api's pool data(which we will do)) , we will have an idea more realistic than we get, either in number of coins, value, etc ...

Thanks a lot for your software and keep up the good work
prokola

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

Today, the profit of miners is almost zero, the cost of equipment decreases almost every day, but at the same time your program, on the contrary, grows in price. Where is the logic?
It would be more logical to give discounts in such long moments of falling.
How do you think?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

patrike

Algo
decred -> blake256r18
fresh icons are ready
https://yadi.sk/d/_2ZrfhxI3WoaXx

Is it possible to add a view of the latest logs or all updates (What's new in 5.7) on the screen?
Menu -> information ->
Thanks for sharing the link. I agree with your point that the release notes should be possible to access from the menu.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

When benchmarking wildrig on several algos, it never gets above 0h/s. Just shows new jobs being received from the pool but no shares being accepted. Tried different pools as well.
I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. Do you get any hashrate with Wildrig while mining normally (not benchmarking)?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

@patrike

Can you add in Online Services->User defined online services->Custom (Yiimp compatible) the option to set a coin??

I think it´s useful in cases where the api provided by the pool does not give us data, so if we can put the currency in particular (or if not, we put Unspecified and we continue with the api's pool data(which we will do)) , we will have an idea more realistic than we get, either in number of coins, value, etc ...

Thanks for your nice feedback!

In this scenario I think you can add it as a standard pool in the Options dialog, Pools section, where you can add the pool URL and specify the exact coin you are mining.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

Today, the profit of miners is almost zero, the cost of equipment decreases almost every day, but at the same time your program, on the contrary, grows in price. Where is the logic?
It would be more logical to give discounts in such long moments of falling.
How do you think?
Hi and thanks for your comments.

The last price adjustment for Awesome Miner was in December 2017 (10 months ago) and the change was quite small (at most +20% for some licenses). There is no direct relation between the license cost for Awesome Miner and the profitability of mining.

I still hope that you will find the software valuable and that it will save you both time and money when running your mining operations.

GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:16:17 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:56:20 PM by GoRdiE

@patrike

Thanks for your nice feedback!

In this scenario I think you can add it as a standard pool in the Options dialog, Pools section, where you can add the pool URL and specify the exact coin you are mining.

Hi patrike,

in many pools, the API provided is general for one single ALGO although you can mine different currencies in different ports or simply setting the pasword as -p mc=COIN. In other cases, we do not have the COIN in AW but we will have it later either by updates of the Coin Statistics Providers or by a manual update. I think that by enabling the option to putting a COIN, we would always have the two options available for any case that could be given. Take the API provided or take the COIN we have. For example, to make it pre-value one value over another, if we select a COIN then the value taken for profit is the COIN, and if we do not select (undefined coin - algo) then the API provided will prevail. It is simply making adding pools more dynamic. Another similar option would be to add the API in POOLS. I think it would be beneficial and gives us more options, if you think it's convenient.
Thanks for the reply
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

https://shittomine.com/calculator/

It would be wonderful if I could add the data of this web to have many more coins, I have not seen anything of api, but maybe if you ask the owner you make an api.

This website lists the newest currencies very quickly, and that is to have a great advantage.

https://shittomine.com/contact-us/
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: