Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701022 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

another question - and this is probably the dumbest one I have asked ever... is AM capable of measuring how many watts the miner is pulling?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

We have over 100 miners at our location. I want to create a rule so I get a single notification if 10 or more miners are offline all at the same time. How do I do that?

Thanks
Hi again,

You can create a trigger of the type "C# script" and use the script below to detect if the number of miners offline is 10 or more. You can then add any action you want for this rule, for example a Notification.

Code:
public class TriggerScript
{
private ContextProvider Context = ScriptManager.Context;

public List<IMinerBase> Check(List<IMinerBase> minerList)
{
const int TriggerIfNumberOffline = 10;
List<IMinerBase> triggerList = new List<IMinerBase>();
foreach (IMinerBase miner in minerList)
{
if (miner.IsRunningState == false)
triggerList.Add(miner);
}
if (triggerList.Count >= TriggerIfNumberOffline)
return triggerList;
return null;
}
}

I used this script and set a notification as an action. When I do that, I immediately get 72 notifications from the rule. It's always the same miners that trigger the rule. When I check my list of miners, everything says it's online and working fine.

How can I use this so it only sends me a notification if all the miners have been off for 10 minutes or longer?
To only get a single notification, instead of one per miner, the notification action can be configured where you uncheck "Notify for each individual miner".

However, the scenario to only trigger if offline for at least 10 minutes in combination with triggering only if at least a specific number of miners have this problem is currently not possible to do in a good with with how the rules work today.

I will have to come up with a new concept for this where you can add certain restrictions to the rule to only trigger in case the conditions are true for a minimum number of miners.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

any way to pass an windows environment variable from the client to the pool such as rig name  ?
This is currently not supported by Awesome Miner, but I agree that it would make sense to support.
If it's of any help you can use the description field of the miner as part of the worker name by using the variable: [MinerDescription]

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:34:12 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 09:51:28 AM by patrike

Is there a way to change the default version of a particular miner that is being downloaded?

In particular, Z-enemy-1.22 is still defaulting to the CUDA 9.1 version instead of CUDA 10.0.

I'm familiar with the "Upload custom software" tool, but the 1st time I used it, I had to RDP to each miner to add an exception to the virus scanner for ..\AppData\Local\AwesomeMinerService, in addition to the exception I previously added for ..\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService.  This can be a pain with more than a dozen Managed Miners.

I looked under Manages Software Z-enemy nVidia Miner, and noted the download URL is https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-download/z-enemy.1-22-cuda9.1_x64.zip.  So I took a look here:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-download

But only the cuda9.1 versions of Z-enemy are there, so I figured putting in a custom Download URL reflecting the CUDA 10 version would not have worked.

Anyway, just curious if there's a better way to accomplish this than having to resort to using the Upload customer software tool.
Thanks for your feedback.

My understanding is that CUDA 10.0 is supported on quite old GPU's as well. The main issue is that everyone is not running with the latest driver versions which is a requirement. I know from the past that if I include a later version of mining software with latest CUDA, I do get at number of upset support messages about the new version is breaking the mining - even if it's stated in the release notes.

Already today Awesome Miner supports displaying the AMD and nVidia driver version on the Summary tab. Maybe the solution is to highlight this even more and give more visible indications if you run with too old driver versions. Then we can include the latest CUDA 10.0 versions of the mining software while still trying to minimize the issue with users running with older driver versions.

nVidia do have a list of required driver versions for each CUDA release:
https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-toolkit-release-notes/index.html

Would that be a good way forward? I'm actually very open to suggestions here.

To solve your specific request, I've made this URL available:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-download/z-enemy.1-22-cuda10.0_x64.zip

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

ok so I got my GPU's and CPU's to work - but only if I add NiceHash to the Pools in the Profit Switching page - when I turn off Nicehash none of them will work and with Nicehash their hashrate is super low. If I log into Nicehash directly the hashrate is 5 times higher.
another question - and this is probably the dumbest one I have asked ever... is AM capable of measuring how many watts the miner is pulling?
The hashrate displayed in Awesome Miner is what the mining software is reporting. Depending on the algorithm used it should be possible to find out if the number shown at Nicehash really is realistic.

If there is some specific scenario you want me to investigate, please start the mining software with the Diagnostics button and share both this output and the Awesome Miner log file with me. Thanks!

Awesome Miner can get the power usage during benchmark of some nVidia based mining software (ccminer and a few more). In all other cases you need to enter power usage approximations in the Profit Profile.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

ok so I got my GPU's and CPU's to work - but only if I add NiceHash to the Pools in the Profit Switching page - when I turn off Nicehash none of them will work and with Nicehash their hashrate is super low. If I log into Nicehash directly the hashrate is 5 times higher.
The hashrate displayed in Awesome Miner is what the mining software is reporting. Depending on the algorithm used it should be possible to find out if the number shown at Nicehash really is realistic.

If there is some specific scenario you want me to investigate, please start the mining software with the Diagnostics button and share both this output and the Awesome Miner log file with me. Thanks!

Awesome Miner can get the power usage during benchmark of some nVidia based mining software (ccminer and a few more). In all other cases you need to enter power usage approximations in the Profit Profile.

Thanks - I disabled the nicehash pool for now but none of the others will work with my cpus/gpus - I get the error that there are no available pools configured blah blah blah .

I was curious if it could pull the power usage of my ASICS. lol I know that would prolly be impossible but had to ask.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

how much btc I can mining on your miner for today 6x1060 6gb?

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

how much btc I can mining on your miner for today 6x1060 6gb?

this is not mining software - this is software to manage the miners. Tad bit of difference.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgoaqp54bqbxxkn/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-10-24%20a%20las%2017.42.20.png?dl=0

Hi @patrike, I'll give you another example of why we should choose exchange for each currency.

In the capture that I leave you, you will see BCI and the price of Hitbit (the highest of all of the exchanges), price 19000 satochis.

The problem is that neither hitbit, nor tradesatochi nor other exchanges work the BCI wallets, only in exrates, and there the price is less than 14000

Right now BCI at 19000 is among the 3 most profitable assumptions in AM, but it is unreal, hitbit does not allow to receive that currency, and therefore also shows an unreal price, on which AM is based. And like this other many coins.

That's why the need to be able to choose for each currency the exchange you want from the ones that CC provides me.

If I mine BCI at that price, I would be losing a lot of money, and that is that so much information without control, usually gives these problems. This is one of the examples of the benefits of being able to choose the Exchange by currency
trucobit

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

https://buyproxies.org/panel/cart.php?gid=2
I would like to suggest another function, which is quite easy to implement.

I am SEO since 2000, I use all kinds of programs to make spam and get links to my sites using different TIERS of links.

I see that here in this program there is a small problem, it is that WTM, CC etc. put limits to the daily requests for IP of the data. For which I am forced to establish that I look at the coins every 9 minutes, I think the truth is quite high.

In order to eliminate that limitation, if you look up in the link, you will see that I can acquire 5 Proxys elite (not transparent) for 10 $ month. You should only add a small form to add them, and each time you go to consult WTM, CC or Coinwarz you are using a different Proxy, in sequential order.

This would allow me to obtain data every 2 minutes, for example, instead of every 9 minutes, and thus be closer to the real price of the moment.

I add
proxy: port 1
Proxy: port 2

And AM every time I ask for data, it is sequencing the proxy to use.

regards
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

Thanks - I disabled the nicehash pool for now but none of the others will work with my cpus/gpus - I get the error that there are no available pools configured blah blah blah .

I was curious if it could pull the power usage of my ASICS. lol I know that would prolly be impossible but had to ask.
Your question about ASIC power usage is good, but no ASIC miner is reporting this as far as I know. There are other hardware devices that can measure power usage, but there are no specific support for those in Awesome Miner either.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgoaqp54bqbxxkn/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-10-24%20a%20las%2017.42.20.png?dl=0

Hi @patrike, I'll give you another example of why we should choose exchange for each currency.

In the capture that I leave you, you will see BCI and the price of Hitbit (the highest of all of the exchanges), price 19000 satochis.

The problem is that neither hitbit, nor tradesatochi nor other exchanges work the BCI wallets, only in exrates, and there the price is less than 14000

Right now BCI at 19000 is among the 3 most profitable assumptions in AM, but it is unreal, hitbit does not allow to receive that currency, and therefore also shows an unreal price, on which AM is based. And like this other many coins.

That's why the need to be able to choose for each currency the exchange you want from the ones that CC provides me.

If I mine BCI at that price, I would be losing a lot of money, and that is that so much information without control, usually gives these problems. This is one of the examples of the benefits of being able to choose the Exchange by currency
Thanks for the detailed information. I do understand the scenario you describe.

if you find out that BCI isn't working well on any exchange, I would actually recommend you to change the profit factor of this coin to 0 (or close to 0).

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

I am SEO since 2000, I use all kinds of programs to make spam and get links to my sites using different TIERS of links.

I see that here in this program there is a small problem, it is that WTM, CC etc. put limits to the daily requests for IP of the data. For which I am forced to establish that I look at the coins every 9 minutes, I think the truth is quite high.

In order to eliminate that limitation, if you look up in the link, you will see that I can acquire 5 Proxys elite (not transparent) for 10 $ month. You should only add a small form to add them, and each time you go to consult WTM, CC or Coinwarz you are using a different Proxy, in sequential order.

This would allow me to obtain data every 2 minutes, for example, instead of every 9 minutes, and thus be closer to the real price of the moment.

I add

regards
I will not be able to include support for these concepts in Awesome Miner as that would harm the relationship with these coin statistics providers. They are the owner of the coin statistics data and we need to play by their rules.

Another solution to this would be if I could work out a deal with these providers where they allow me to request their stats every 30s via the Awesome Miner cloud. Then all users of Awesome Miner would frequently request the data from the Awesome Miner cloud instead - not putting load on the servers for the coin statistics providers. However, as I'm not owner of this data I'm not sure a setup like this would be accepted.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

Hi Patrike,

any news regarding https://icemining.ca/  addition, PLEASE Smiley

M.
I've looked a bit more at IceMining now. From what I can see you cannot mine with BTC as payout. Is that observation correct? If you need to specify different payout addresses for each of the pools it will be a bit more complicated to use as a predefined profit switching pool where most users expect to only enter a BTC wallet address.

trucobit

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Thanks for the detailed information. I do understand the scenario you describe.

if you find out that BCI isn't working well on any exchange, I would actually recommend you to change the profit factor of this coin to 0 (or close to 0).
Changing the profit is what I do, but it is not an optimal solution, it serves temporarily until there are better options in the program. I do not see that it is complicated when defining a pool for a currency, to be able to specify the Exchange (if it is for Coins calculator) and if it is left blank, I would use the higher one as it does right now.

This problem does not only occur in BCI, it occurs in many more currencies, it is something that the program really needs to be more tuned in auto profit.
trucobit

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

I add

regards
I will not be able to include support for these concepts in Awesome Miner as that would harm the relationship with these coin statistics providers. They are the owner of the coin statistics data and we need to play by their rules.

Another solution to this would be if I could work out a deal with these providers where they allow me to request their stats every 30s via the Awesome Miner cloud. Then all users of Awesome Miner would frequently request the data from the Awesome Miner cloud instead - not putting load on the servers for the coin statistics providers. However, as I'm not owner of this data I'm not sure a setup like this would be accepted.

It is a good solution that you propose, I do not think they can refuse, because in the end you are removing traffic to their own apis. As long as you make reference to the data provided by those 3 websites, and I hope that soon Shit to mine.

Really the providers of data, the data that we use most and we need is the price. Seeing the new coins every 9 minutes is enough, but having the price every minute is a great luxury.

For example AW CU, the same program makes the requests to the exchanges to your apis, in a moment, you can request the data of currencies to the sources of always WTM ... but the prices of exchanges request them separately from different Exchanges, And so we can choose the exchange for each currency, I keep insisting that this function is very important for me and I think for many other miners.

IF I do not want to work with exrates and it turns out that it gives me the price there, but I want the price of crex24 that can vary by 5% + -, for me it is interesting to have the real price of the exchange where I am going to sell that currency . No doubt there would be an increase in profits for us miners.

In new currencies, the price difference between exchanges can be enormous and therefore distort the result of the auto profit
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

Your question about ASIC power usage is good, but no ASIC miner is reporting this as far as I know. There are other hardware devices that can measure power usage, but there are no specific support for those in Awesome Miner either.

True - the miner would need to report it in order for AM to reflect it, after all it is software not hardware. I am going to have to come up with something inline.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

Awesome Miner version 5.7.4

GPU mining
  - Display warning on the Summary tab for miners with old nVidia drivers not supporting the latest CUDA version
  - Diagnostics feature improved and includes OS and driver information
 Configuration
  - External Miners can be configured with a Profit profile without having to enable profit switching
 Rules
  - Triggers using the concepts Greater/Less Than or Equals also includes support for Greater/Less Than
 Mining software
  - Added mining software: Zjazz CUDA miner, for X22i
  - WildRig Multi Miner 0.12.5 beta
 Corrections
  - Correction to the default pool configuration of Antminers
  - Correction to revenue calculations for a number of coins based on Equihash variants

MHyza

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

Hi Patrike,

any news regarding https://icemining.ca/  addition, PLEASE Smiley

M.
I've looked a bit more at IceMining now. From what I can see you cannot mine with BTC as payout. Is that observation correct? If you need to specify different payout addresses for each of the pools it will be a bit more complicated to use as a predefined profit switching pool where most users expect to only enter a BTC wallet address.

It looks you are right :/
BTC payout is definitely the best option. Did you contact them, if it would be possible to change this?

Or do anyone know any good Yiimp compatible pool with direct BTC payouts that supports new GPU algos like X22i, Renesis, lbk3, BCD..  Smiley

M.
MHyza

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:18:24 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 09:32:27 PM by MHyza

Thanks for info.. Smiley

only https://www.phi-phi-pool.com/  has some new algos (X22i, Sonoa, BCD Smiley  )

so maybe it can be added to Awesome miner instead of Zergpool, right Patrike? Smiley

the rest looks worse with algos than Zpool..
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: