Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zeewolf

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

In dreamland; he awaits you.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 06:11:15 PM

Everyone update your themes folder to test out two new themes made by Shrykez: celestial and magma Smiley Good work!!

https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/releases/download/v1.0.6.6/themes.zip

Nice work! It convinces me that it was worth to spend a while creating a solid foundations that allows talented designer to code new themes  without a hassle, to pleasure our community Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 06:32:40 PM

HyperLoan candidates so far:
Choice will be done on Monday. You can candidate until Sunday 23:59 UTC. There is only 1 seat available. This is a community choice and if the community cannot reach an agreement, the core team (me and presstab) will chose the person to be selected. The coins will be borrowed by the community wallet.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 06:37:39 PM

Choice will be done on Monday. You can candidate until Sunday 23:59 UTC. There is only 1 seat available. This is a community choice and if the community cannot reach an agreement, the core team (me and presstab) will chose the person to be selected. The coins will be borrowed by the community wallet.
I am very honored Smiley

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 06:45:22 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 06:59:15 PM by David Latapie

I feel it is necessary to advertise the multisend ASCII mockup again (original). I took advantage of the opportunity to update with latest consideration, such as Pool Staking, partnership with Mintcoin Fund and PrincipalSending.

----------------------------------------------------------------
||============================================================||
||                            HYP-centered                    ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]        Stacking bounty       (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]        HYP development       (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]           Faucet #1          (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]           Faucet #2          (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]          HyperShield         (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]          PoolStaking         (?) ||
||                                NGO                         ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]          Red Cross           (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]  Reporters without Borders   (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]  Transparency international  (?) ||
||                        Causes of the month                 ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]    ALS (Icebucket Challenge) (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]    MintCoin Fund for Ebola   (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]     Presstab's birthday      (?) ||
||                              Custom                        ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]       (enter address)        (?) ||
||                                 New custom address      +  ||

The "(?)" button leads to a pop-up window which explains the charity and mention, if necessary, that such charity also donate to another charity (daisy-chain charity). For instance "1% of the faucet goes to Red Cross".

For Faucets, the (?) will explain that the faucets are meant to be self-replenishing.

For "(enter address)", people would have a "save" option to permanently save this address, like in the address book. Example: one want to give specifically for the translation in Portuguese, he enters the right address (of course, a bounty address for this must have been generated first).

The drop-down menu [____][____] allows for triggers, conditionnal actions (like max amount = 1000 HYP, ùax duration = 30 days..)

"New custom address" is a button for adding as many addresses as you want. HyperSend gives some creative examples of how to make the best use of custom addresses.

Finally, one can donate to several charities ({*}) and even decide of the amount. Base: 1%, min: 0.25% max: 100+100%. Why 100% + 100% Because it is possible to liquidate a part of the principal also. If you use arrow keys, pressing the up arrow while it is already at 100% of the stake will start to increase the percentage of the principal. In a similar way, pressing the down arrow while it is already at 0% of the principal will start to decrease the percentage of the stake.

"Fidelity program": "Dear HYPster. This is now 14 days you've been staking on a daily basis. Ain't it good to receive daily coins? We propose you to give 1% (or more) of these daily gains to one or more cause(s) of your choice. This will be completely transparent for you, the wallet will handle everything. You can always turn it off later, but remember that a small deed can go a long way both for the cause and for the valuation of HYP."

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:52:13 PM

I feel it is necessary to advertise the multisend ASCII mockup again (original). I took advantage of the opportunity to update with latest consideration, such as Pool Staking, partnership with Mintcoin Fund and PrincipalSending.

||                            HYP-centered                    ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]        Stacking bounty       (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]        HYP development       (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]           Faucet #1          (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]           Faucet #2          (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]          HyperShield         (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]          PoolStaking         (?) ||
||                                NGO                         ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]          Red Cross           (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]  Reporters without Borders   (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]  Transparency international  (?) ||
||                        Causes of the month                 ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]    ALS (Icebucket Challenge) (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]    MintCoin Fund for Ebola   (?) ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]     Presstab's birthday      (?) ||
||                              Custom                        ||
|| {*} {x%}{x%} [____][____]       (enter address)        (?) ||
||                                 New custom address      +  ||

The "(?)" button leads to a pop-up window which explains the charity and mention, if necessary, that such charity also donate to another charity (daisy-chain charity). For instance "1% of the faucet goes to Red Cross".

For Faucets, the (?) will explain that the faucets are meant to be self-replenishing.

For "(enter address)", people would have a "save" option to permanently save this address, like in the address book. Example: one want to give specifically for the translation in Portuguese, he enters the right address (of course, a bounty address for this must have been generated first).

The drop-down menu [____][____] allows for triggers, conditionnal actions (like max amount = 1000 HYP, ùax duration = 30 days..)

"New custom address" is a button for adding as many addresses as you want. HyperSend gives some creative examples of how to make the best use of custom addresses.

Finally, one can donate to several charities ({*}) and even decide of the amount. Base: 1%, min: 0.25% max: 100+100%. Why 100% + 100% Because it is possible to liquidate a part of the principal also. If you use arrow keys, pressing the up arrow while it is already at 100% of the stake will start to increase the percentage of the principal. In a similar way, pressing the down arrow while it is already at 0% of the principal will start to decrease the percentage of the stake.

"Fidelity program": "Dear HYPster. This is now 14 days you've been staking on a daily basis. Ain't it good to receive daily coins? We propose you to give 1% (or more) of these daily gains to one or more cause(s) of your choice. This will be completely transparent for you, the wallet will handle everything. You can always turn it off later, but remember that a small deed can go a long way both for the cause and for the valuation of HYP."

I like it David. I will begin work on this soon!

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:40:20 PM

Everyone update your themes folder to test out two new themes made by Shrykez: celestial and magma Smiley Good work!!

https://github.com/presstab/HyperStake/releases/download/v1.0.6.6/themes.zip

Nice work! It convinces me that it was worth to spend a while creating a solid foundations that allows talented designer to code new themes  without a hassle, to pleasure our community Smiley

Maybe see that feature show up in the world greatest crypto, Offerings to Cthulu, soon?
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:43:57 PM

I was looking at the numbers from the Stake Calculator and the Days to Stake (est.) in Coin Control.

I have blocks ranging from 1650 to 4100.  In every case the Days to Stake (est.) results in a stake of 1000.  None are actually staking now and I did the appropriate arithmetic.

Question, if I will be away from my computer when the first block is due to begin staking, is there any issue to opening and unlocking my wallet ahead of time?  I imagine not but just checking.
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:00:12 PM

I was looking at the numbers from the Stake Calculator and the Days to Stake (est.) in Coin Control.

I have blocks ranging from 1650 to 4100.  In every case the Days to Stake (est.) results in a stake of 1000.  None are actually staking now and I did the appropriate arithmetic.

Question, if I will be away from my computer when the first block is due to begin staking, is there any issue to opening and unlocking my wallet ahead of time?  I imagine not but just checking.

No there is no problem with this. I usually leave my wallet unlocked all the time. Just be sure you have your wallet encrypted with a strong password (20+ mix of characters, numbers, symbols) and you will be ok to leave your wallet unlocked for staking. There is an option for just 'Unlock Wallet for POS' option in the Tools menu which gives an extra layer of protection too.
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 10:14:50 PM

HYPster

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:48:25 PM

What can I do to be recommended or become a candidate? Thank you.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:56:35 PM

I think Poloniex has treated us well, and I wouldn't want to take any volume away from them by getting on Bittrex or Cryptsy. Actually, I think we would be better served by targeting BTER, BTC-E, and BTC38, all Eastern European and Asian exchanges in other words. I think it would attract new volume and users since those areas seem to be more interested in high PoS (as a matter of fact, I'm surprised "old guard" high PoS coins have never marketed over there). Also, these would probably be new users and not cannibalize  any Poloniex volume Smiley

Yes, exactly.

In the meantime, it would be good if several traders built up the volume on AllCoin..
It's a well designed exchange (probably in China)... and I make a point of placing some orders there every day.

People have to understand that Cryptsy Public Business Plan = full regulation and partnership with US Govt...
They have about 40 employees at least 50% of whom likely do Government Reporting of some kind...
Remember the late CampBX... they had the same "plan"... and the US Govt administration load killed them.

*** Not only will HYP owners lose their anonymity via Cryptsy ***...
With an annual budget in Florida of > $1,0000,000... this is a recipe for the next Gox.

They are doing a pathetic 10 BTC/day in USD trading and have gone all-in on freaking Ripple...
No one has ever made a dime off XRP except the founders... and that will never change.
nioc
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:10:52 AM

Looks like HYP has been added to crapsy
HYPster

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:16:12 AM

Yes, it sure has.
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:47:30 AM

yes it is. What you think? price go up in cryptsy?
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:35:05 AM

good things die on cryptsy.
nioc
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:40:38 AM

good things die on cryptsy.

I'm a good thing and I won't be on crapsy.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:35:07 AM

IMHO, both Allcoin & Cryptsy suck a big one..

mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 02:43:12 AM

Price at a solid 5k satoshis  Grin
Why is everyone hating on cryptsy, more exposure is better even if its from a subpar exchange...

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 03:42:47 AM

Regarding the choice in Monday: I would like to decide how to choose. First-arrived-first-served is not that great but this is what I will do if I can't find a more collaborative way to decide. Like everything in HyperStake, the process of selection is an experiment and I ask you to find the way to choose. An example of a fairer way to choose is this: every non candidate, please pick a candidate and explain your choice.

cycoinminer

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:20:54 AM

Hey everyone....

So I've just had confirmation from Bter that they've added us to the voting list:

https://bter.com/voting#HYP

You know what to do....... Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: