Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 06:01:21 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 06:16:27 AM by crypto4jan

Last night I earned my first stake Grin

The one block of 1250 is now divided into two new blocks by stake:

Are they mature already of have to wait 9 days?
The message says next earning in 1 day so I think they are mature.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:13:05 AM

Should I generate new address when split my coins
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:16:10 AM

The one block of 1250 is now divided into two new blocks:

Are they mature already of have to wait 9 days?
The message says next earning in 1 day so I think they are mature.

No, they are not mature, every time you block stakes its age is reset. You can see in the weight column that the weight of two new blocks is 0. Your blocks will start to gain weight (i.e. to stake) again after 8.8 days.
The bug in the minting indicator was resolved in the v1.0.6 wallet version.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
iantunc

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:18:22 AM

No, it is not required. But you can do it if you want.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 06:43:15 AM

No, they are not mature, every time you block stakes its age is reset. You can see in the weight column that the weight of two new blocks is 0. Your blocks will start to gain weight (i.e. to stake) again after 8.8 days.
I ve now put the 3 blocks into one again.
That is beter for chance of stake, isn't?

iantunc

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:14:39 AM

Yes, exactly  Smiley

Dexpla

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:28:44 AM

We have a great tutorial in many languages to show you how to split block  http://www.cryptoclubz.com/forum/#topic/HYP-wallet-coin-control-features.htm
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:27:08 PM

I would recommend giving it a bit longer than that. My last staking took about ten days, except one block that took a really long time, but it did come mature in a time when I couldn't have it open all the time.
I bought most my HYP now 9.5 days ago and this morning, three of my inputs staked with between 550 and 590 HYP rewards,
but I deliberately created rather large inputs of mostly 3k HYP. I have a couple smaller around 1k also and we'll see how much time they need,
but for now I am happy about the fast earnings of the larger blocks. Apparently a weight of 2000-3000 can allow staking of some inputs.
I noticed that the inputs were split up after staking, so I will probably from time to time gather smaller inputs and combine them unless the rewards that are added a re large enough to keep them up in size. From what I see, about 300 HYP are added to each input, so there will be an equilibrium when inputs get as small as 600 (add 600 reward, then split in 2 of 600) which might be still OK but will need a longer time to gather enough weight for staking as well as reward, so I might recombine inputs.

(in coin control, select all the small inputs that you want to combine, then divide that large amount into 1 or more outputs by sending it to
one or more addresses in your own wallet, each having the size that you want to give them.
For example - if you have 8 inputs of 500 and want to create 2 of 2000 then you select all 8 inputs in Coin control and close that screen which brings you back to the "send" screen. here you see a "change" address that you can fill out with an address of your wallet so you
do not get random temporary addresses, and you can also use the same address as destination to send to, then you tell to send 2000
which means an amount of change of 2000 which will go to the change address - so you will end up with 2 inputs into your chosen address of size 2000 and you are done.

You can generate more than two inputs at one time by clicking the button "add recipient" which will add another field to give an address and amount to send at the same time, so you only pay a transfer fee once for sending to many addresses. Note that all recipients must be different addresses, so you need to generate additional addresses in your own wallet and use those to send to yourself (go to the Receive screen and click "New Address")

Here's the kind of resourceful dude you want securing your coin...
As opposed to Pro Complainers like Akula999 that just want attention... and will always find a reason to leave.

Staking coins are almost by definition more complex...
And your typical coin might requires several hours of study to stake effectively...
Coins that give an advantage to slightly more sophisticated users than tend to build loyal communities...
(Like successful Gen 2.0 platforms, for example).

Also, this is the first hi-stake coin that has achieved decent liquidity on the exchange (2-10 BTC/day)...
So HYP is turning over 1-2% of it's coin supply every day... just wow...
*** That is a historic achievement... and needs close analysis ***

Because even though you may love the legacy HBNs and CAPs of the world...
I predict that ALL Cryptsy accounts will require VERIFICATION within months...
(Including their bizarre demand to take a picture of yourself balancing a beach ball on your nose).

Someday your IRS examiner will show you some incoherent report from Cryptsy with you making $$$$$$$ at 200% interest...
(And don't laugh, Amsterdam, because the IRS has Tax Treaties with about 50 countries)...
Even if the report is completely erroneous you will be charged with tax evasion and pay huge fines.

I freaking love this coin.

There is something viral about hi-stake... that's why you MUST keep the liquidity up.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

Yes, exactly  Smiley
I have bought 2500 HYP more so hope to get a nice stake again in 9 days.

akula999

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:55:20 PM

I would recommend giving it a bit longer than that. My last staking took about ten days, except one block that took a really long time, but it did come mature in a time when I couldn't have it open all the time.
I bought most my HYP now 9.5 days ago and this morning, three of my inputs staked with between 550 and 590 HYP rewards,
but I deliberately created rather large inputs of mostly 3k HYP. I have a couple smaller around 1k also and we'll see how much time they need,
but for now I am happy about the fast earnings of the larger blocks. Apparently a weight of 2000-3000 can allow staking of some inputs.
I noticed that the inputs were split up after staking, so I will probably from time to time gather smaller inputs and combine them unless the rewards that are added a re large enough to keep them up in size. From what I see, about 300 HYP are added to each input, so there will be an equilibrium when inputs get as small as 600 (add 600 reward, then split in 2 of 600) which might be still OK but will need a longer time to gather enough weight for staking as well as reward, so I might recombine inputs.

(in coin control, select all the small inputs that you want to combine, then divide that large amount into 1 or more outputs by sending it to
one or more addresses in your own wallet, each having the size that you want to give them.
For example - if you have 8 inputs of 500 and want to create 2 of 2000 then you select all 8 inputs in Coin control and close that screen which brings you back to the "send" screen. here you see a "change" address that you can fill out with an address of your wallet so you
do not get random temporary addresses, and you can also use the same address as destination to send to, then you tell to send 2000
which means an amount of change of 2000 which will go to the change address - so you will end up with 2 inputs into your chosen address of size 2000 and you are done.

You can generate more than two inputs at one time by clicking the button "add recipient" which will add another field to give an address and amount to send at the same time, so you only pay a transfer fee once for sending to many addresses. Note that all recipients must be different addresses, so you need to generate additional addresses in your own wallet and use those to send to yourself (go to the Receive screen and click "New Address")

As opposed to Pro Complainers like Akula999 that just want attention... and will always find a reason to leave.

And your typical coin might requires several hours of study to stake effectively...
Coins that give an advantage to slightly more sophisticated users than tend to build loyal communities...

Also, this is the first hi-stake coin that has achieved decent liquidity on the exchange (2-10 BTC/day)...

(Including their bizarre demand to take a picture of yourself balancing a beach ball on your nose).

Someday your IRS examiner will show you some incoherent report from Cryptsy with you making $$$$$$$ at 200% interest...
(And don't laugh, Amsterdam, because the IRS has Tax Treaties with about 50 countries)...
Even if the report is completely erroneous you will be charged with tax evasion and pay huge fines.

There is something viral about hi-stake... that's why you MUST keep the liquidity up.

I was being honest. Calling me a complainer is like calling anyone who has ever voiced an issue with 'anything' a complainer. Not once did I say anything negative about this coin. I only expressed my own frustration in this coin. 13 days of staking and it's still staking. Other folks have better luck I guess or there must be a trick.
Maybe the people who code/program the wallets can do a better job with a "dummy" mode for people like me. Remember, there are a lot more non techs out there than techs.

Bitcoin: 1FzZehkiwfeeUmfmBrym8VvXX7gUj3miHe
XMR: 4AqrzGPfEKeZrVXyPDNXUrNeKZZGNYiXMDoY49PvdffKNTRg6xp2Qz74SZ72gT5F9HH8Vaic99ndRg6 UBGcVijaNStQjwwf
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:17:29 PM

I was being honest. Calling me a complainer is like calling anyone who has ever voiced an issue with 'anything' a complainer. Not once did I say anything negative about this coin. I only expressed my own frustration in this coin. 13 days of staking and it's still staking. Other folks have better luck I guess or there must be a trick.
Maybe the people who code/program the wallets can do a better job with a "dummy" mode for people like me. Remember, there are a lot more non techs out there than techs.

Even though my luck has been significantly better than yours on this coin, and over the last year I've become pretty well versed in this, I'm not a programmer, and the information is often contradictory. Though I got quoted above, I never attacked you and offered to help. Newbie bashing is a fucking disease.

To all of you who have the knowledge and get snippy, remember this: You were a newbie once too. In the world of crypto currency, even if you were in on the beginnings of bitcoin, you were a newbie just a few years ago.

Granted, there are people who come in with an attitude. Akula did not. He got one after you slapped him, and so would I. Before you swing the clue bat, ask yourself is softer methods might be more constructive.

Back to you, Mr Shark Cheesy ( I like the name). A bunch of us in the high staking community are working on some guides, and Presstab and Tranz are working on ways to make it more seamless for the new guy. It ain't there yet, really for any POS coin. This is one of the very best for ease of use and information, but it still is not seamless for the complete newbie. Most of the procedures have been discussed in this thread, but have not been really well compiled. HyperStake's Wiki is pretty good, so is HoboNickels'. I learned a lot from there, and from presstab and Thundertoe, among others who have helped me along the way. If you come in a little humble, people will respond helpfully. This forum has a tendency to be really rough on people. Not just newbies. A lot of people here have a hair trigger with a split end. Try not to take it personally. Some are assholes, more are just as frustrated as you, but over different things. Those of us who've been around a while hear the same question over and over again. I'm pretty patient with this, most are not. Again, if you have any further questions, PM me. I guarantee I won't flame you. I can't guarantee I can solve your problems, but my track record is fairly good.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:20:38 PM

Presstab: A suggestion for the next wallet commit. Put a hyperlink to the wiki under help. Have it open a browser window rather than displaying in the coin wallet. I don't know how difficult this would be, but it sounds easy, and might help new people.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:28:45 PM

Presstab: A suggestion for the next wallet commit. Put a hyperlink to the wiki under help. Have it open a browser window rather than displaying in the coin wallet. I don't know how difficult this would be, but it sounds easy, and might help new people.

+10000

THAT is a GREAT idea!

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:12:49 PM

I am - accuracy champion:

I would like to advise developers to organize a competitions for accuracy. Smiley
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:13:28 AM

Yes, exactly  Smiley
Thats also how I started, bought some 1600 and later some more.
Including stakes and coins bought I have now 10K+.
Hyperstake is very addictive !  Grin

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
iantunc

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:27:16 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 03:02:05 AM by iantunc

We appreciate any help here, especially from people with professional vision, but you should understand that there are a lot of vandals around. If you start to blame someone personally, be sure that there will be a reaction. As to your concerns, don't worry, no tricks, no gimmicks, it's open source and it's automated. Your block will stake soon, if you keep your wallet running. Have a lot of technical work to do by now, but when I'll have some spare time, I'll make a detailed video tutorial.

Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:01:39 AM

I noticed a bug in the wallet - I withdrew some HYP from the exchange to send to my wallet.
I saw them arrive in my wallet, but the "Overview" still said 0 coins Unconfirmed.
The balance was OK, but for some reason Unconfirmed coins are always zero.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:31:49 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 07:43:24 AM by Mig-23

now is 9 days i stake my coin,..but i have not receive the coin
whats wrong?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:37:14 AM

Yes, exactly  Smiley
Thats also how I started, bought some 1600 and later some more.
Including stakes and coins bought I have now 10K+.
Hyperstake is very addictive !  Grin
I hope in future I 've minimum 9 blocks with 1500-4000 HYP and earn every day my stake.
But I think I need more blocks to earn each day because not directly on day 9 the stake is earned.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:03:40 AM

now is 9 days i stake my coin,..but i have not receive the coin
whats wrong?

probably nothing. If you run your cursor over the little symbols in the lower right corner, one of them should say "minting" or something of that nature. The process becomes eligible at 8.8 days. How long it actually takes is variable, with the stake increasing for every day past the first it was eligible. Sometimes it happens fast, sometimes it don't. Fake patience. If I can fake patience, anyone can Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: