Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679269 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ibuyltc

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:32:18 PM

Akula999,

So if you have coin control, then click on it.  It will show you all of your blocks (or piles) of coins.  The age listed needs to be over 8.8 days to have a chance at staking.  Potential Stake shows you how many coins you would get as a result if that block staked.

Finally, just having the wallet open is not "good enough".  You need to make sure that the wallet is unlocked.  In the top right if you see:

Lock Wallet, means that your wallet should be unlocked for staking.
Unlock Wallet, means that your wallet is locked and will not stake despite having the wallet open.  You need to click on it, enter your password, ensure that their is a checkmark in "For staking only".
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akula999

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:57:17 PM

Akula999,

So if you have coin control, then click on it.  It will show you all of your blocks (or piles) of coins.  The age listed needs to be over 8.8 days to have a chance at staking.  Potential Stake shows you how many coins you would get as a result if that block staked.

Finally, just having the wallet open is not "good enough".  You need to make sure that the wallet is unlocked.  In the top right if you see:

Unlock Wallet, means that your wallet is locked and will not stake despite having the wallet open.  You need to click on it, enter your password, ensure that their is a checkmark in "For staking only".

OK, now we're getting somewhere. The psychologist with a business and media background came up "short". I understand English is not your first language, but come on, you must know how to formulate constructive sentences Smiley
I'm not in IT nor am I a psychologist. I'm an electrical engineer. I create electrical schematics for commercial projects. When I add a items on a blueprint, I have to explain why in detail and how I came to this. This thread is full of a lot of technical jargon. I try to keep up, but we all cant be business psychologists like you.

ibuyltc - Great explanation. First off my wallet unlocked and staking.
2nd - all coins under coin control show ages between 9.56 and 32.7.
3rd - potential stake vary from 82 to 92 for each stack of coins (30 coins up to 338 - all totaling 2200 coins).

Also, my estimated time to stake just hit 17 hours? it's never gone below 1 day.

Bitcoin: 1FzZehkiwfeeUmfmBrym8VvXX7gUj3miHe
XMR: 4AqrzGPfEKeZrVXyPDNXUrNeKZZGNYiXMDoY49PvdffKNTRg6xp2Qz74SZ72gT5F9HH8Vaic99ndRg6 UBGcVijaNStQjwwf
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:08:45 PM

Akula999,

OK, now we're getting somewhere. The psychologist with a business and media background came up "short". I understand English is not your first language, but come on, you must know how to formulate constructive sentences Smiley
I'm not in IT nor am I a psychologist. I'm an electrical engineer. I create electrical schematics for commercial projects. When I add a items on a blueprint, I have to explain why in detail and how I came to this. This thread is full of a lot of technical jargon. I try to keep up, but we all cant be business psychologists like you.

3rd - potential stake vary from 82 to 92 for each stack of coins (30 coins up to 338 - all totaling 2200 coins).

Also, my estimated time to stake just hit 17 hours? it's never gone below 1 day.

So you are a "frustrated NON TECH"? Fud and bearish activity detected.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:13:42 PM

Akula999,

My advice would be to combine all those coins into one block of 2200. Sure, you are going to loose all your weight by doing as such, BUT those super small blocks are going to take forever to actually stake and it would most likely be quicker just to start over.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
akula999

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

Akula999,

Yes, I am frustrated that after this much 'crypto' time has lapsed, the functionality is still geared towards the "Techie".
No FUD on my part, unless you call FUD on anyone who doesn't understand how to do something. You must have difficulties in real life.
I'll just wait to see, if nothing stakes in 1 week, i'm selling my coins and moving on.

XMR: 4AqrzGPfEKeZrVXyPDNXUrNeKZZGNYiXMDoY49PvdffKNTRg6xp2Qz74SZ72gT5F9HH8Vaic99ndRg6 UBGcVijaNStQjwwf
akula999

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:16:51 PM

Akula999,

My advice would be to combine all those coins into one block of 2200. Sure, you are going to loose all your weight by doing as such, BUT those super small blocks are going to take forever to actually stake and it would most likely be quicker just to start over.

If I only knew how to combine the coins. There is no "combine" button under coin control.

billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

Akula999,

If I only knew how to combine the coins. There is no "combine" button under coin control.

Look through this as it will give you a general idea of how to use coin control... just keep in mind you are wanting to combine, not split

iantunc

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:36:45 PM

Akula999,

Yes, I am frustrated that after this much 'crypto' time has lapsed, the functionality is still geared towards the "Techie".
No FUD on my part, unless you call FUD on anyone who doesn't understand how to do something. You must have difficulties in real life.
I'll just wait to see, if nothing stakes in 1 week, i'm selling my coins and moving on.

hasta la vista;) and RTFM

akula999

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:40:34 PM

Akula999,

Look through this as it will give you a general idea of how to use coin control... just keep in mind you are wanting to combine, not split

OMG. I just tried it and i'm down 1000 HYP!??! I followed the directions, sent them to my address and poof they are gone?! Forget this, i quit.

billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:44:19 PM

Akula999,

OMG. I just tried it and i'm down 1000 HYP!??! I followed the directions, sent them to my address and poof they are gone?! Forget this, i quit.

Coins do not magically disappear. What is your address?

iantunc

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:07:19 PM

Akula999,

Don't bother, it's fud.

CiZ

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

HyperStake Member

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:11:21 PM

everyone please calm down  Embarrassed

.I'm CiZ my HyperStake Member.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:13:00 PM

Akula999,

9-10 days ago I used coin control without problems. I made 100 blocks of 2000-2150 coins, not a single coin was lost.

When you are just here to spread lies please go to another bullshit coin topic. This coin is awesome and it does not need FUD. When YOU make mistakes it's not the fault of hyperstake.
billotronic
Legendary

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:23:02 PM

Akula999,

Don't bother, it's fud.

I don't know... I hate for someone to walk away because they didn't understand coin control... hell, I had a hard time wrapping my fat head around it when I first got into hyp

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:32:30 PM

One of all of our goals here at HyperStake is to create an environment where people that are not familiar with PoS and how it works can come learn.  Your confusion might show that we need to improve our documentation. We have mediocre documentation and guides at the moment. So far they have been sufficient for most, but if akula999 is having trouble understand, then I am sure there are others as well.  This is something I can personally work on the next few days.

Also I do want to point out that HyperStake and PoS coins are not for the impatient. Staking can literally be an infinite process. Its part of the game. This isn't bond issued by an institution.  So part of the reason such a high reward can be maintained is because it really takes a lot of patience.

Akula999 PM me your wallet and I can help you out privately if you need, and even send you the few coins you have been expecting to receive from stake.  I am guessing you have very small blocks, that typically don't stake at that size.  We do have a recommended block size in the OP, but I am guessing some more clarification on this in the OP would help.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 06:42:28 PM

OK if 've now 9 mature coins Grin
But have to wait 34 day for reward

In this wallet you can check the staking, by the new wallet that function is disappeared or not?
For building community and prevent dumping after a free distribution this hyperstake is a nice invention/innovation.
Most time you see by freely distributed POS coins a dump of coins but with a hyperspace feature you can prevent that maybe.
I think I not become very rich with the amount of coins I now have but this coin I have for fun and to learn more about new innovations for CryptoCurrency.

Make sure that you keep your HYP in blocks of at least 500 at very minimum, if you have small blocks of 1 HYP or so, the odds are that they will never stake.
Hank you for your reaction.
I've 1 block of 1247 HYP and all the faucet earnings I've but now in one block of 3.5 HYP.
Now waiting for my first stake earning.
The time is 1 day so I hope to win HYP in the coming days.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:17:29 PM

Akula999,

I would recommend giving it a bit longer than that. My last staking took about ten days, except one block that took a really long time, but it did come mature in a time when I couldn't have it open all the time.

Also, if you'll look at the wiki, it has very good instructions on coin control. If you have any problems, PM me. I'm pretty decent at translating techie into english Cheesy
Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:20:20 PM

I would recommend giving it a bit longer than that. My last staking took about ten days, except one block that took a really long time, but it did come mature in a time when I couldn't have it open all the time.
I bought most my HYP now 9.5 days ago and this morning, three of my inputs staked with between 550 and 590 HYP rewards,
but I deliberately created rather large inputs of mostly 3k HYP. I have a couple smaller around 1k also and we'll see how much time they need,
but for now I am happy about the fast earnings of the larger blocks. Apparently a weight of 2000-3000 can allow staking of some inputs.
I noticed that the inputs were split up after staking, so I will probably from time to time gather smaller inputs and combine them unless the rewards that are added a re large enough to keep them up in size. From what I see, about 300 HYP are added to each input, so there will be an equilibrium when inputs get as small as 600 (add 600 reward, then split in 2 of 600) which might be still OK but will need a longer time to gather enough weight for staking as well as reward, so I might recombine inputs.
(in coin control, select all the small inputs that you want to combine, then divide that large amount into 1 or more outputs by sending it to
one or more addresses in your own wallet, each having the size that you want to give them.
For example - if you have 8 inputs of 500 and want to create 2 of 2000 then you select all 8 inputs in Coin control and close that screen which brings you back to the "send" screen. here you see a "change" address that you can fill out with an address of your wallet so you
do not get random temporary addresses, and you can also use the same address as destination to send to, then you tell to send 2000
which means an amount of change of 2000 which will go to the change address - so you will end up with 2 inputs into your chosen address of size 2000 and you are done.
You can generate more than two inputs at one time by clicking the button "add recipient" which will add another field to give an address and amount to send at the same time, so you only pay a transfer fee once for sending to many addresses. Note that all recipients must be different addresses, so you need to generate additional addresses in your own wallet and use those to send to yourself (go to the Receive screen and click "New Address")

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
iantunc

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:28:19 AM

Akula999,

Don't bother, it's fud.

I don't know... I hate for someone to walk away because they didn't understand coin control... hell, I had a hard time wrapping my fat head around it when I first got into hyp

Imagine that someone was given a gold synthesizing device with an instruction, but this someone was so lazy that even didn't read it. If he doesn't want to do some work to earn money, it's his problem. We are on a development stage now. Yes, it's complicated. But you have managed to understand, and I see no reasons why an electrical engineer wouldn't understand it too.

Cor2

Activity: 595

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:53:20 AM

Wow - I guess I am lucky. About half my initial inputs have staked now, including a smaller 1400 HYP input of less than 10 days old,
delivering "only" 280 HYP but all in all, I have now added almost 10% to my balance in 10 days, starting from an empty wallet.
This is better than any other staking coin I have seen... Anybody want to sell their coins?

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: