Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
keldster

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:18:37 PM

I have been helping Drak with pushing the message out to some key people in the tech space. Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean things aren't happening from people who aren't the core developer.

Nothing has changed my position on VIA/ XCH.

Some new blockchains will come but that they will still have to catchup on the dev that has already been done by Drak. A LOT of commits to date in the Github repo.

The complaint seems to be projects on the blockchain. This will take time.

Most services will move to the blockchain, so there will be hundreds of blockchains. Its not a winner takes all market.

So if you are a coin speculator move on, if you are an investor then buy in now.

@keldster
GooseNL

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:18:47 PM

Please, lets try and come together here and make things right to eachother. We need eachother to make this coin great. Maybe I am naive, but with the network of Masternode and the Knowledge of BTCDrak, viacoin has a very strong team to make things happen. I hope the trust can be restored between the two of you and I think (I hope) the community thinks the same.

++

Ashdrake

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:28:57 PM

masternode, I, as a longterm viacoin holder, I thank what you've done for via in the past, and that you have given your word not that you are not dumping your coins. However, it seems to me that you are one of the whales that target certain coins, pump it the moon and then exit. What proof can you offer that you haven't dumped via, or that this is your way to FUD chep coins? You were promoting darkcoin earlier and mentioned that you were on its board and was responsible for putting darkcoin on bitfinex. It is clear that you are "in the loop". Yesterday there was a big announcement from the darkcoin team and price fell from $3.9 to $2.9. Did you consult your lawyer on this as well?

jennings

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:35:29 PM

Fwiw, my attorney had informed me that as long as I was not minupaliting prices, since it's an unregulated market, that it was ok to accumulate more.

So you made a trade on insider info that was so shady that you had to discuss it with your lawyer first? That just proves btcdrak's point.

There was nothing illegal about the trade.  I wanted to be absolutely sure first.

What I do not understand that you have interest of a huge HUGE player and want to add 70.000 more coins to the millions you already have. These are pennys and why take that risk when you know that you have (I repeat) a potentially huge deal?

Please, lets try and come together here and make things right to eachother. We need eachother to make this coin great. Maybe I am naive, but with the network of Masternode and the Knowledge of BTCDrak, viacoin has a very strong team to make things happen. I hope the trust can be restored between the two of you and I think (I hope) the community thinks the same.

No, just NO. Clearly masternode's behavior has been terrible. Threatening and bullying to try and get his way and admitting to using privileged information. viacoin is much better off without him.
He complained that he cant sell the coins,  why dont we just buy them back from him OTC?? that frees everyone........
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:48:21 PM

we are fuck'd

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:25:26 PM

No, just NO. Clearly masternode's behavior has been terrible. Threatening and bullying to try and get his way and admitting to using privileged information. viacoin is much better off without him.
He complained that he cant sell the coins,  why dont we just buy them back from him OTC?? that frees everyone........

you created your account 2 days ago?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:45:50 PM

I have increased my position into top 15 Wink

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:14:08 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 11:54:17 PM by Majormax

++

The squabbling and discord is somewhat disappointing and unprofessional.

Ah well I guess this industry is more amateur than I like to think it is.
jokumat

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:36:34 PM

.... with the network of Masternode and the Knowledge of BTCDrak, viacoin has a very strong team to make things happen. I hope the trust can be restored between the two of you and I think (I hope) the community thinks the same.

This can't be reasonably expected.
jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:40:57 PM

Well.. masternode's plan is (maybe) good for big holders. But smaller players can still operate on the market. Personally I want this project to go on.

What is more - I don' t think "the community", whatever it is, owns the presale funds. This is neither communism not a corporation. The funds were intended for the development (and promotion) of the coin. The money is gone forever. What you have is the coin. And the dev.  

The coin is not dead. Masternode tried to fud here a bit to scare people. But his position is understandable.

Of course the threat of masternode/otoh potential future dump is unpleasant. They can do this slowly.  They can manipulate the price at will.  Are there OTC buyers interested in their share? This seems unlikely. It would be better to have many smaller buyers, of course
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 11:57:03 PM

Well.. masternode's plan is (maybe) good for big holders. But smaller players can still operate on the market. Personally I want this project to go on.

What is more - I don' t think "the community", whatever it is, owns the presale funds. This is neither communism not a corporation. The funds were intended for the development (and promotion) of the coin. The money is gone forever. What you have is the coin. And the dev.  

The coin is not dead. Masternode tried to fud here a bit to scare people. But his position is understandable.

Of course the threat of masternode/otoh potential future dump is unpleasant. They can do this slowly.  They can manipulate the price at will.  Are there OTC buyers interested in their share? This seems unlikely. It would be better to have many smaller buyers, of course

Dumping onto an exchange is good for wider distribution. Large buyers at very low levels have the incentive to distribute in order to make profit. The price can remain cheap until the majority of holders have strong hands.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 11:59:29 PM

Interesting that Drak says these things as much of it is simply not true.  I have a strong reputation in crypto that speaks for itself.  But I should clarify a few things, as I don't mind being totally open about my work:

I have never actively traded VIA for day trade profits nor has Otoh.  We typically accumulate large positions very early and help nurture the projects, a lot like what we have done with Darkcoin.  Yes there are times we sell, but it's not done on a daily basis, or even a weekly basis for that matter.  Also, I want to be very clear, I've never released any priveledged information to Drak about other projects, and if he believes so I welcome him to share it here as I'm that confident he won't be able to give me an example.  

"Alarm bells began to ring for me when he started sharing privileged information with me about other projects his associates were involved in. I became concerned he might actually be using his position with viacoin to his advantage and leaking to his group."

Yes, Drak was telling me priveledged information that could be advantageous.  And like I said in many previous posts, we were already the largest holders of VIA and XCH and we haven't sold our VIA position.  And to say there were alarm bells at this point or prior is interesting and I'll point out why.  Drak had shared with me that Patrick Byrne was interested in VIA and that they wanted him to fly out to the states in February.  Drak had contacted me because he knew I represent some of the largest holders, and wanted to see if we could secure a block of coins for Patrick.  I told him I could ask Otoh but I was not willing to sell any, in fact I told him I was interested in purchasing more (quite the opposite of what he claims of him feeling I was looking for a way out).  Also, one extremely important point here: If there were really red flags prior to this, wouldn't Drak have just told me he has found a large interested buyer and not disclose names?  Drak had informed me that he didn't mind me accumulating more just not to run up the price.  Drak even advised me on the trade saying if anything to place bids just below the market.  I debated including this info, but I figure at this point it's best to disclose everything.  Eventually he become extremely upset when I informed him that I spoke with my attorney because I had some interest in accumulating a bit more VIA (We wound up acquiring maybe 7 btc more worth over the next 4 weeks at a price of 10-12k satoshi, hardly increasing our already sizable position of millions of coins).  And to be honest I was quite surprised that he expected me not to consult with an attorney regarding anything, especially this as the last thing I wanted to do was put my self in any sort of legal problems.  Fwiw, my attorney had informed me that as long as I was not manupaliting prices, since it's an unregulated market, that it was ok to accumulate more without any legal risk.  Drak was not happy about the fact that I spoke to my attorney regarding this issue (but he was totally fine with my buying) and then decided to stop communicating with me over me obtaining legal consultation.  This was definitely interesting as it seemed extremely irrational, not to mention as a trader wouldn't Drak want to know where legal lines are?  February came and went and Drak had become even more silent on the forums as well as with others that he normally communicates with whom I am close with as well.  I began to wonder what was happening behind the scenes, and began to question if a lot of what he's represented to this point was really as it seemed.  

Prior to this incident I had done everything I could to help Drak push this project forward.  I had brought on the largest base of investors (as a group we still hold over 3M VIA and around 12M XCH), I had converted 200k VIA for XCH even though I was not excited about the surprise second raise, I had introduced Drak to other companies in the crypto space in an effort to get him and his coin support.  However, continuously since the beginning of VIA, I've seen him systematically shut down interest in this project as he has turned it into one of the smallest communities I've seen for a cryptocoin.  Again, my actions in my projects speak for themselves.  I've been active in helping other coins and investments succeed, and Drak has spawned practically zero adoption of VIA.  These are simply facts.  

If Drak thinks I'm trying to kill his coin he is wrong.  The truth is I have lost faith in it, more specifically his ability to create any sort of adoption or community behind it, enough so that I think the best course of path is for him to shut it down and return remaining funds to coin holders.  However I'm open to other possibilities.  

I point out that I do question if he is being totally honest with the community.  Otoh checked out long ago, because he is convinced that Drak is not.  

However, if the community wants to move forward with the project, then so be it.  If that is the case I propose that we have a trusted finance officer put in place to administrate the funds (which is why i've been trying to get an idea of where finances are).  If he is truly as straightfoward as he tries to appear this should be a total non-issue right?  If he is opposed to this, well, then we have to ask ourselves why?

Hello, masternode,

Firstly, I want to point out 2 MAJOR issues here:
1) Drak should* learn (or get some) marketing techniques and use them for VIA - that is pretty clear for everyone with 50+ IQ.
* - He is not obliged doing it as he is a coder after all. Maybe he did some mistakes, but they can be fixed in the future. Sometimes you can think you know something, but there is always someone else who knows better.
2) You must stop lying* people.
* - You've had some informations regarding VIA project (and possibly others as well), you consulted with lawyers and we are talking about business (as you and I see it). After all - you are here firstly, because you probably liked the project and mostly because of the money you can earn.

Now... let's stop the bullshit, okay? You are a grown man and you are investor. Calling yourself (with drak) both out is not the best option for VIA. It is obvious that the coin is struggling if we are talking about current price, but this is not the way to fix things. Drak is obviously skilled coder and you are obviously big investor. Please change the subject and act together (with the community) to take the project further. Most of all have seen worse situations than this one and I personally believe that Viacoin can really be something.

Cheers,
Spartak

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 12:51:01 AM

Treechain's is Peter's research project for blockchain scalability using a kind of sharding method. There is no update on this although he mentioned it again recently at the MITBITCOIN2015 talk. He has always said the idea is very experimental, complex and he's not even sure if it will work or come to fruition. Something he says a lot is "consensus systems are hard" and that there is a lot to consider with any proposal, including how something might get broken or exploited.

For top tier talent like PT, I'd expect $4k to get us at least 5-10 days of solid work per month.

It sounds like that has been happening, so please clarify if

-PT is already working to implement the prerequisites for treechains, or
-only polishing our BTC fork to keep it (among) the most spiffy alternative blockchains

Why is there "no update" on the difficult process of moving treechains from pipe dream to possible reality, when so much time and money have been spent to that end?

I'm not joining the MasterbationNode haters, but do see why impatient types may be getting antsy from lack of visible progress.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:16:42 AM

You, naturally, are entitled to your opinion, just like everyone else. No more, no less. But you seem to contradict yourself frontally. First of all, the ICO money is NOT gone and second if, like you state -which I believe it correct- the purpose of those proceeds "are intended for the development (and promotion) of the coin." then, they indeed belong to the community of stakeholders, de facto.

On another implication, you assume that "This is neither communism not a corporation". By elimination, you state that this is, in fact, the only other alternative: A dictatorship. Well, the vast majority of us here, DRAK now included, believe otherwise. So, sorry, you are wrong. on both terms. This is "sort of" a corporation and this is, indeed, or should be ideally, a community effort.

The good news is that BTCDrak now agrees with this concept... to a certain extent. I don't want to steal any thunder but I hope he makes a new posting here imminently, to that effect. I hape he sees now he is not qualified to continue holding the roles he has been trying -and failing- to hold but, instead, throw his full support at what he does best and leave the rest to more qualified AND DEDICATED -not to mention compensated- individuals. In other words and in my opinion, BTCDrak is now on the right track or about to be. And the full community will benefit from it.

VIA has not only significant funds marked for those development but also a dedicated and capable (technically) dev bent on protecting and furthering the valuable tech assets of the project AND, much more importantly at this point, the disposition to not only put those significant resources to work but rally the community for support and enthusiasm. The task ahead is hard, but if he confirms as I expect him to do, his commitment and disposition, as well as the specific resources, for this full of dispair situation, VIA has only one way to go and that is onwards and upwards. 
wom1979

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:21:30 AM

VIA has not only significant funds marked for those development but also a dedicated and capable (technically) dev bent on protecting and furthering the valuable tech assets of the project AND, much more importantly at this point, the disposition to not only put those significant resources to work but rally the community for support and enthusiasm. The task ahead is hard, but if he confirms as I expect him to do, his commitment and disposition, as well as the specific resources, for this full of dispair situation, VIA has only one way to go and that is onwards and upwards.  
[/quote]

BARABBAS - you make some excellent points And i believe that you have been instrumental in encouraging everything to become more open and transparent.

Maybe you should ask Drak in a direct question what you want to know. He seems to be answering them.

everyone here is under pressure however i cannot imagine the pressure that Drak must be experiencing.

realistically other than a few tit-for-tat messages VIA tech is no different.  We just need to focus more on adoption.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 08:32:28 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 09:17:25 AM by spartak_t

CryptoCobain = Maxcoin =  Bigfail
Bryce Weiner = Rzrcoin / Zetacoin =  Bigfail
Jebus911 = IronBankCoin = Bigfail
Jyap = Jumbucks = Bigfail
Fyrstikken = Cryptorush / Shibecoin = Bigfail

ALL loser coins design to take your'e money!

You don't know what you are talking about. Maxcoin is a Keiser's project (which practically is dying), Jyap has nothing to do with whales (that's why JBS has lack of volume and it is at low price) and Fyrstikken maybe invested in SHIBE (I don't really know and care), but he has nothing to do with the launch. I can asure you that the dev of SHIBE is not even from his nationality and SHIBE was not his only coin. Previously he launched a lot more which are all dead now. I've never heard about that IronBank, but it's true that RZR was Weiner's project (you can check their thread and see my "love" there).

Now... instead of writing with big fat letters first do your researches better and try to come up with something that can be actually useful.

derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:14:25 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 12:07:32 PM by derrend

I hope that spam post by @Truthfull gets removed, it helps nothing and has no basis in reality at all. Stupid fudster.

Drak censoring the thread is a bit silly imho, I myself had most of my posts deleted due to discussing the price and commenting that the zynga news looked like a scam which made it all the more surprising to find out that BCT is considered such an unimportant outlet for news regarding the coin, why sensor the thread in the first place then?
And I got called a troll by some of the more cultish coin devotees which hurt my feelings and demotivated me from participating again until recently.

Drak stated that he set out to produce a technically proficient coin which was more feature rich and resistant to centralised mining than bitcoin, there was an initial ICO price which the coin stayed high above for a very long time and he used the funds raised to do things like employ the most publicly notable developer after Andresen.
I heard him on "lets talk bitcoin" promoting the viacoin ideology and treechain technology with some collaboration from the bitmessage team as they faced some similar problems so far as I understand it.
It's no secret that from the very beginning this has been a coin of innovative features and solid code, if what you're looking for is hype then you should head over to the doge thread where you belong.

If you're an investor in via it should be because you believe its technological direction to be superior to bitcoin and win out over time. If you don't understand what implementations like CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY are or what it does then you're an idiot for investing in a product you do not understand or cannot be bothered to investigate which is totally your own fault.

The silence has been deafening these past few months and Drak did f**k up in that respect, communication is a BIG DEAL but I'm quite sure that mistake wont be made again any time soon.

Viacoin is undervalued and underrated right now but that is the case for crypto in general, there is nothing 'extra bad' happening here.
Counterpartys XCP is currently trading near 0.006 BTC and it's crap! it's slow as hell. Have you ever tried using it? It's a nightmare.
But i do use clearwallet and I would happily use it every day of the week. I even conducted a small IPO for a bitcoin app I wrote on there (unsuccessfully though as I failed to raise enough funding for the app to support itself).

If you aren't looking at the current price of viacoin as an amazing opportunity right now then the fudsters causing the dip probably are.

#incomingwhiplash
GooseNL

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:22:38 AM

If you're an investor in via it should be because you believe its technological direction to be superior to bitcoin and win out in the long run.
Agree on all your points. Good update
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:39:47 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 10:58:00 AM by spartak_t

So.. guys,

Many people here (me included) thinks that VIA needs more adoption and that is why I took some actions in that direction. I have contacted user yogg who runs dice game on AltDice.net and he agreed to list Viacoin, but the site needs a bankroll in exchange for shares in the site's profits . I believe that you can all understand that yogg must pay profits for the people who are winning and he cannot take the funds from his pocket. I have my own project and I can say that the coin in which I am mostly involved was listed (it will be denominated so it is currently not available there) for about 8-10 months without any issues. I can also say that yogg looks like one of the good guys here. Long story short - please take 2 minutes and read this to understand what is required for VIA to be listed. In about 10 mins I will make the first donation with 1000 VIA.

EDIT: I send the coins, but they are still not confirmed so I contacted yogg to see what is happening. I will post the result as soon as he answer me.

Cheers,
Spartak

chompyZ

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:20:09 PM

Drak censoring the thread is a bit silly imho,
+1
censorship is against what each and every one in cypto believes. No reason for censored thread.
Trolls will always be, and users can answer, ignore, or press the 'ignore automatically' button.
Community members should feel free to talk bout WHATEVER they wish, may it be price, ideas, dissatisfaction, trading, mining, whatever.

If you're an investor in via it should be because you believe its technological direction to be superior to bitcoin and win out in the long run.
If you're an investor in via you should come to terms that you are taking a BIG risk, and MOST LIKELY you will lose all your investment. If you can't handle such loss, dump all or at least what you can't afford to lose. Now that you are indifferent to the VIA price, anything can happen- worst: VIA becomes a worthless zombie coin; best- smart contracts and Turing complete scripts are imported from Ethereum, treechains are tested, people build apps on VIA/CH... who knows.

The silence has been deafening these past few months and Drak did f**k up in that respect
+1
Most coders I've met in my life tend to underestimate the importance of communications and why lack of it creates tension or distrust. Drak certainly experienced a cold shower, but imho don't expect him to become open and communicative just because of this experience. It is our job to ask, address him, and engage him to answer. If it's only up to him, then imho by nature, a coder remains a coder... [no offence Drak- you are an excellent coder but community/communication might not be your "thing"  Smiley ]

If you aren't looking at the current price of viacoin as an amazing opportunity right now then...
I see viacoin as a technology experiment, and a lottery investment. The experiment can succeed technologically but fail investment wise, or vice versa, or both, or neither. At these prices, at half these prices, or any other price- still no-one can provide not even an educated guess about the future, neither Drak, nor Peter Todd, nor masternode, or anyone else. That is why it's important to stick to a position you can afford to lose, write it off in your mind, and then join the community to help build/promote something. Bitcoin was written-off by so many people, so many times...  apparently, any coin was written-off at this time or another, including litecoin, darkcoin, NXT, etc. etc..

Many people here (me included) thinks that VIA needs more adoption
adoption is an illusive term. Adoption by whom?
users? honestly, why should users convert to using viacoin when they have bitcoin...
merchants? why would they use viacoin when they have bitcoin, and even that is hardly used...
imho, adoption has different stages, with each stage tapping to a different adoption vector.  
Right now, viacoin is simply no match for bitcoin as a currency [bitcoin is more accepted, recognized, traded, distributed, wallets, merchants, etc].
Adoption of CH as a decentralized market will also fail because it is based on a narrowly distributed coin [Viacoin] and can not compete with centralized exchanges in speed, volume, range of coins, etc.

I believe Viacoin's adoption right now should be 'app-developer adoption', i.e. convincing app developers to build their apps on CH.
Any app will do- a game, a discount token, an art-authentication app.... anything

We can do this in one of two ways I can think of-
1) community members rout connections to potential app builders and start-ups to Drak's direction and nag until the parties communicate.
2) community decides on an app project, and instead of throwing money on useless PR/ branding, we finance the first app and release it as an open-source proof-of-concept that can later be the base to drive more devs to build apps on VIA/CH.

We missed getgems, but i know there are other potential app-builders waiting on the fence...
They need some persuading to do, and with community members' connections + Drak's hands-on involvement, we might just succeed in flipping some of them our way instead of going to Ethereum, NXT, Bitshares, Mastercoin, etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: