Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:59:36 PM

Apparently the markets care to have this question answered.

The markets you and your cronies have been controlling you mean? Yes. I believe that is called a self-fulling-prophecy.

Here are the largest accounts.  You can look at transaction, many of them didn't move.

http://www.richlist.eu/viacoin

As you can see Otoh's account remains untouched.  Anything else?

We're not talking about Otoh here Edward, we're talking about YOU and the people you advised based on insider info.

Sigh.  People well know Otoh is my closest business partner.  Again, these false claims you are making out of desperately trying to misdirect from what those 600 BTC are intended to be used for.  The behaviour you've shown in this thread is very telling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:02:28 PM

Sigh.  Again, these false claims you are making out of desperately trying to misdirect from what those 600 BTC are intended to be used for.  The behaviour you've shown in this thread is very telling.

No, come on, this is getting tired. You cannot prove you have not been shitting over viacoin markets. You lied about not trading on the markets, and you lied about not dumping on the coin. Dammit you admitted to selling via at one point remember.. there is a list of stuff you are avoiding. My stuff has been answered. You have not.
masternode

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:06:18 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 11:22:14 PM by masternode

Sigh.  Again, these false claims you are making out of desperately trying to misdirect from what those 600 BTC are intended to be used for.  The behaviour you've shown in this thread is very telling.

No, come on, this is getting tired. You cannot prove you have not been shitting over viacoin markets. You lied about not trading on the markets, and you lied about not dumping on the coin. Dammit you admitted to selling via at one point remember.. there is a list of stuff you are avoiding. My stuff has been answered. You have not.

It's entertaining to see you try and turn this on me, make false claims, and have people question my integrity after it's clear to everyone on this forum that you've mislead people from the beginning about what the intended use of the ICO funds are.  It's amazing that you have so desperately tried to avoid answering such an easy question.  

Let me make this REAL easy for you.  If you want me to leave just answer it (by picking A or B below) and I'll be gone.:

A.) They are to be used to advance the coin (as the ICO contributors originally believed)

B.) They are now yours and not required to be used to advance the coins (unless you choose to)

I can't imagine you are unable to answer it when I pose it this simply?  Or do you want to continue to misdirect?  I don't see how answering this question by picking A or B is unreasonable.
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:17:39 PM

It's entertaining to see you try and turn this on me, make false claims, and have people question my integrity after it's clear to everyone on this forum that you've mislead people from the beginning about what the intended use of the ICO funds are.  It's amazing that you have so desperately tried to avoid answer such an easy question.  If you want me to leave just answer it and I'll be gone.  Let me make it real easy:

a.) They are to be used to advance the coin (as most ICO originally believed)

b.) They are now yours and not required to be used to advance the coins (unless you choose to)?

I can't imagine you are unable to answer it when I pose it this simply?  Or do you want to continue to misdirect?

That's just the point. Where have I mislead anyone? Find me the misleading comment please? Not your words, your twisted account of history, but *my words*

You see, you are the one misleading everyone by strawman. You cant just make stuff up. The joke is in the process you have revealed exactly your character and exactly how much you have lied and cheated. You even admitted it by accident remember? It must be 50 pages back by now so no chance anyone will read it, so you ignore it. Shall I remind people by reposting a screenshot?

I mean, again you're trying to imply (again) that I have somehow stopped with viacoin/clearinghouse, but even *that* is not true.

Anyway, knock yourself out. I'm going to bed now and have a busy day of IRL things to do tomorrow. Feel free to spam this thread as much as you like.
masternode

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:19:20 PM

It's entertaining to see you try and turn this on me, make false claims, and have people question my integrity after it's clear to everyone on this forum that you've mislead people from the beginning about what the intended use of the ICO funds are.  It's amazing that you have so desperately tried to avoid answer such an easy question.  If you want me to leave just answer it and I'll be gone.  Let me make it real easy:

a.) They are to be used to advance the coin (as most ICO originally believed)

b.) They are now yours and not required to be used to advance the coins (unless you choose to)?

I can't imagine you are unable to answer it when I pose it this simply?  Or do you want to continue to misdirect?

That's just the point. Where have I mislead anyone? Find me the misleading comment please? Not your words, your twisted account of history, but *my words*

You see, you are the one misleading everyone by strawman. You cant just make stuff up. The joke is in the process you have revealed exactly your character and exactly how much you have lied and cheated. You even admitted it by accident remember? It must be 50 pages back by now so no chance anyone will read it, so you ignore it. Shall I remind people by reposting a screenshot?

I mean, again you're trying to imply (again) that I have somehow stopped with viacoin/clearinghouse, but even *that* is not true.

Anyway, knock yourself out. I'm going to bed now and have a busy day of IRL things to do tomorrow. Feel free to spam this thread as much as you like.

This is what I expected.
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:21:05 PM

Drak can you please just answer the question?  Even if you think you already have.  It will only take a moment, and then we can all move on and this episode can draw to an end.  Nobody is enjoying this.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
GooseNL

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:26:43 PM

Masternode, Primitive you have made your point (>10x), Drak has made his point. Everyone on this forum is able to draw their own conclusions based on that. If it is not according to your terms and conditions then accept it and move on.
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:34:40 PM

Masternode, Primitive you have made your point (>10x), Drak has made his point. Everyone on this forum is able to draw their own conclusions based on that. If it is not according to your terms and conditions then accept it and move on.

Goose I didnt think it was too much to ask for an answer directly from Drak.  I think it will help close this chapter.   I don't understand why you and others are OK with Drak not answering, but that's your prerogative I guess.  Perhaps there aren't enough of us left from the ICO for it to matter to the community.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 11:51:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=6FMNFvKEy4c

litecamel

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:08:00 AM

Well, I think this thread has become a bit monotonous and a bit bloated. I think it would be beneficial for anyone looking for actual discussion and news in the Viacoin thread to have some of the FUD and repeated questions asked in IRC. I think it'll help keep the BCT thread relevant instead of so much needless banter.

I have a couple questions for Masternode.

I haven't been able to locate the "misleading" comments drak has made. If you could please quote it in your next post, I would really appreciate it!

There’s another indicator: on the one hand he claims to have "written viacoin off" yet he just can’t seem to let go, I wonder why? He's waited until enough pages have gone by that people will not see the incredibly embarrassing things he admitted to. You know, months ago when he started threatening me in private, I offered to find him an OTC buyer, and he refused back then too when via was 11k-12k satoshi at the time. Back then I believe he was trying to scare me into letting him back in my confidence. Now he is trying to build a plausible story so he doesn't lose face with people he told to buy via based on his insider view.

Ask yourself, who dumps to 500k coins to zero when there have been so many OTC floating around for months at much higher prices? Obviously not someone who wants to make a profit, but someone who doesn’t care about money because he has so much from screwing others that he is willing to spend good money to settle his vendetta!
Additionally, I am have a bit of trouble trying to figure out something. If you have written Viacoin off as your investments, then why didn't you sell your Via holdings OTC? Drak said he would help you find an OTC buyer, Via was 11k-12k back then. From an outsider's perspective here, I am having a difficult time trying to come up with another scenario where you would simply keep your Via to revenge dump while FUDing the forums. Could you clarify why you didn't sell OTC? Thank you!
masternode

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:34:19 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2015, 12:51:15 AM by masternode

Well, I think this thread has become a bit monotonous and a bit bloated. I think it would be beneficial for anyone looking for actual discussion and news in the Viacoin thread to have some of the FUD and repeated questions asked in IRC. I think it'll help keep the BCT thread relevant instead of so much needless banter.

I have a couple questions for Masternode.

I haven't been able to locate the "misleading" comments drak has made. If you could please quote it in your next post, I would really appreciate it!

There’s another indicator: on the one hand he claims to have "written viacoin off" yet he just can’t seem to let go, I wonder why? He's waited until enough pages have gone by that people will not see the incredibly embarrassing things he admitted to. You know, months ago when he started threatening me in private, I offered to find him an OTC buyer, and he refused back then too when via was 11k-12k satoshi at the time. Back then I believe he was trying to scare me into letting him back in my confidence. Now he is trying to build a plausible story so he doesn't lose face with people he told to buy via based on his insider view.

Ask yourself, who dumps to 500k coins to zero when there have been so many OTC floating around for months at much higher prices? Obviously not someone who wants to make a profit, but someone who doesn’t care about money because he has so much from screwing others that he is willing to spend good money to settle his vendetta!
Additionally, I am have a bit of trouble trying to figure out something. If you have written Viacoin off as your investments, then why didn't you sell your Via holdings OTC? Drak said he would help you find an OTC buyer, Via was 11k-12k back then. From an outsider's perspective here, I am having a difficult time trying to come up with another scenario where you would simply keep your Via to revenge dump while FUDing the forums. Could you clarify why you didn't sell OTC? Thank you!

Drak has continuously made false claims that I shared priveledged information of other coins with him.  This is an outright lie.  I've been totally transparent in my posts, even asking he disclose what supposed priveledged information about other coins I've shared with him as proof, which he cannot.  It's easy to find mentions of his claims if you scan previous posts.

The fact is that no specific OTC offer was EVER made, it was just the suggestion that it could be an option.  By the time that suggestion was made the price was far below 11k if I remember correctly.  My comments at that time were basically that we should have some transparency on VIA, look at where money has been spent, where they intend to spend it moving foward, and install a some sort of trusted financial officer in place to oversee proper use of remaining funds.  I stated then that if he did not want to use the funds to move the project forward, to consider having remaining funds returned to coin holders.  It should be clear this is a very reasonable request.  

Again, I'm not the one who raised 600+ btc in an ICO for advancing a coin.  I really should not be the one answering questions here, but I did in order to move things along.  On the other hand, I've made it real simple for Drak in the form of one question: What are the original ICO funds meant to be used for?  
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:19:28 AM

Hi there Masternode,

Respectfully, If you ask me to defend myself/re-explain myself.. hypothetically speaking.  Naturally, and out of respect for myself and my credibility I wont- especially if I've explained myself twice before.

In your mind, you might ask.. where's that answer. I would suggest going through the blog and first 20 pages of this thread and look for it, but demanding a sentence doesn't work.  You are also not speaking for the community, because the community isn't Masternode, ChompyZ and Primitive.  A few online work here and there with a few stars next to an alias shouldn't give someone credibility- and that's something that people should be aware of.

I apologize if I'm sounding rude, but I feel bad for people that may have missed an opportunity to join or benefit in the future only because they saw repeated accusations from the aforementioned.., and they didn't know any better.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:10:18 AM

Was Peter Todd duped into joining Viacoin?  I feel that this all could tarnish his reputation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:23:03 AM

Between many future of Digital Currency VIA excellent working.... Smiley Smiley Wink

wom1979

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:31:20 AM

Was Peter Todd duped into joining Viacoin?  I feel that this all could tarnish his reputation.

One side is technology the otherside is politics. Two completely different universes. VIA is outstanding!
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:15:01 AM

wow nice FUD here:) BTW great price support at crptsy:D

"VIA is outstanding".... Roll Eyes
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:55:13 AM

masternode paid money from his own pockets, as any other investor, and he can do with his coins what he pleases to do. He didn't advertise any of his activities and he didn't take other people's money. Drak did and Drak should be the one to answer the questions, not the investor who is demanding answers. This is becoming ridiculous.
We are now in a situation that a buyer of a product is to be blamed for the product mishaps, not the creator. This is some serious PayCoin stuff.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:10:37 AM

wow nice FUD here:) BTW great price support at crptsy:D

"VIA is outstanding".... Roll Eyes

No FUD.  Some people who invested money in the project have valid reasons for questioning the trustworthiness of the devs. 

And what "great price support" at cryptsy?  With a .3xx BTC worth of daily volume??  Are you kidding me?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:16:10 AM

One side is technology the otherside is politics. Two completely different universes. VIA is outstanding!

Yeah.  But if via went down and is branded as a "scam" (a term loosely thrown around here, but still gives a negative connotation), Peter Todd could suffer as well.  I've read that he has been receiving 4k usd every month from this project.  If that were true then be prepared for "scammer" accusations.  Again, a term very loosely thrown around these parts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:56:30 AM

Let's make this simple:

On the other hand, I've made it real simple for Drak in the form of one question:
What are the original ICO funds meant to be used for?  

LOLZ  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: