Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:53:07 PM

Like Drak already said, the IPO money is his own money. He never said he was going to use it for development or advancing the coin.

when did he say this? can you please post a link? 

NEM, LSK, STRAT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jennings

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:09:12 PM

Again, I'm not the one who raised 600+ btc in an ICO for advancing a coin.  I really should not be the one answering questions here, but I did in order to move things along.  On the other hand, I've made it real simple for Drak in the form of one question: What are the original ICO funds meant to be used for?  

I have been here since day 1. To refresh my memory I had a look at the PRE-ANN thread. Actually -  nobody wanted to know this. Only  .... eh ..  trolls? They were worried about drak's own investment in the presale. Didn't he buy some coins for free? He denied this.  Only incidentally the question of the use of the funds was mentioned. 

PilotofBTC  (post 880):
"...If the BTC is all going into btcdrake's pocket, then his "investment" isn't that at all. It is just a ploy to raise the price of the coin and give him a share for free.

Now, if the BTC all goes into a fund for futured development, I guess it's not as much a big deal. however, I don't recall him saying anything about what happens to the investment BTC excepet that it goes into his pocket. $360,000 is no small amount of money.".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=682186.860

Drak never promised to use the the funds to promote the coin. He never promised to keep them separately. He considered them to be his own. He never promised to be transparent. And nobody seemed to be worried about this. Everybody was thinking about future profits.
Masternode certainly was not worried and happily gave away his and his associate's money.

User Veritas:
The FACT is:  the dev most likely "premined" coins via the presale (a lot of coins), but the exact amount, there is no way for me to know!

User masternode:
You simply don't understand the concept of reputation huh?  It's like you give it no weight.  Yes, the truth is he could do this, but it's very unlikely he did. 
So let me explain how this works: The stronger a person's reputation is then obviously the less likely it is that what you say will actually happen.  If someone has no reputation or a bad one (i.e. newbie account, self-moderated threads would be other flags) then it is most likely to happen. 

So it's easy, next time just factor this into your calculus when deciding how much to invest.

I've also been looking & I cannot see any talk of crowdfunding anywhere even though masternode says they are numerous & easy to find. After reading pages & pages the only thing I could find about the presale was it was an alternative method of distribution to mining. Nothing is said about what happens to the money & no-one asked... seems like some people are making a lot of assumptions rather than checking the facts.

For me I am more interested if the proejct is still ongoing than fretting about the presale. So long as the project moves forward, even slowly, it seems ok for me. I am assuming its not been abandoned because btcdrak is still active here. But if not been answered already, I would like to hear from btcdrak if viacoin is still an active project or not.
GooseNL

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:41:51 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 10:37:19 PM by GooseNL

I would like to hear from btcdrak if viacoin is still an active project or not.

The answer is in a recent VIA blog short update.
http://blog.viacoin.org/2015/03/27/viacoin-release-schedule.html
GooseNL

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:00:10 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 11:24:03 PM by GooseNL

I think the only reason he is still around when most other altcoin devs have left, (besides the obvious reputation hit) is because he isnt depending on the price of VIACOIN. HE already had gotten the money from it, so right now he is like a kickstarter developer. All the money upfront, so he can stay and work in peace without having to worry about wtf2do and hype/pump the price.

'Everything you say can and will be used against you.' This adagium is good to keep in mind concerning the FUDsters and I am sure Drak does.

My view
With close involvement of BTC devs, VIA is a project where the core-devs are trying to further improve and work out the high standards of BTC blockchain technology and aiming to find solutions for existing problems concerning for example scaling and security. It is also about considering and anticipating what all can be done on top of the blockchain, since VIA is about 2.0 technology.
After all, blockchain technology is aiming for a multi billion dollar economy, and security and rubustness of blochchain and network is therefore a huge responsabilty and priority. I guess it comes with exitement, but also with sleepless nights.

The name 'Chief scientist' for Peter Todd says it all. It means the Via-project is a scientific (and therefore experimental) project that is concerned with trying to find solutions for existing challenges. The technological matters are far above the knowledge of the average crypto investor (including mine). I am following Peter Todd at Twitter, as probably many of us do, and clearly the issues at stake are complex and delicate. As I understand, development involves a lot of discussions on how to solve problems, what alternatives can be considered, which comes with economical, mathematical, coding, pragmatic, political and even philosophical considerations.
Therefore I understand this is a process that is hard to put in terms of a roadmap.
Via is open source so not just depending theoretically on contributions of Drak and Todd solely.

About motivation, I read Drak is mining VIA himself and I expect him accumulating a good amount of VIA. Besides, as participators in the BTC development, I think Drak and Todd simply are aiming for the highest prof standards. Which is a combination of having a professional down to earth attitude of making something solid and a spirit of pioneering in a relatively new area. So, motivation is a combination of professional, ambition and economical motives.

As the fake Zynga pump has shown, it could only need one serious real world company adoption for VIA in order to take off, but a slow adaptation is also possible. Like BTC, it could go all to zero (not likely) or it could be part of an immense new blockchain based trillion $ economy. Time will tell, but seen the economy build on BTC in six years it all looks exciting. And, patience is required. This demand an adult attitude in a sometimes adolecent environment.
My advise therefore: invest only what you can miss and hold midterm/longterm, unless you are an experienced daytrader.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/03/28/4-ways-blockchain-technology-will-change-the-world/
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:33:26 AM

Like Drak already said, the IPO money is his own money. He never said he was going to use it for development or advancing the coin. He had the presale just because 1) he doesnt work for free and 2) he thought this is the only way to have a fair distribution of the coins.

Basically when you bought the IPO, you bought the coins that DRAK was selling you. It was a presale, not a crowdfund or a fundraising or anything else. Basically you paid that guy $360K for VIACOIN.
Although he did use some money to hire Peter Todd and continue to work on the coin. I think the only reason he is still around when most other altcoin devs have left, (besides the obvious reputation hit) is because he isnt depending on the price of VIACOIN. HE already had gotten the money from it, so right now he is like a kickstarter developer. All the money upfront, so he can stay and work in peace without having to worry about wtf2do and hype/pump the price.

Thats as clear answer as you will get. Drak wont come and say this with these words because he is more diplomatic in his aproach, but that is the general idea.

So bottom line, those 600BTC IPO funds, as soon as the IPO ended were his own money, not the project's money.
You gave him that lump sum of money and he can do as he pleases with it.
He obviously used some of that money to advance Viacoin, hire Peter Todd, and continue to work on various VIA related projects
He is continuing to work on VIA, aka he didnt leave the coin or bail from the project, and he will probably continue to spend as much money as he needs on various new things that will be needed

Thats all there is too it, and to be honest, i am not sure what else do you want Drak to say about this matter.

TL;DR

1) IPO money is drak's own personal money
2) IPO money is not exclusively VIACOIN project money although some money was spent on VIACOIN
3) Drak has a high developer hourly rate
4) There wont be any buybacks, give back the IPO money (there isnt any IPO money anymore, all the coins got sold a long time ago on the exchange, remember personal finances)
5) Drak has delivered on the tech part, so he cant be called a "scammer"
6) Technology has no relevance on Price. He doesnt care about the price, because he isnt invested in the financial part (because he already got paid from it, and if he was smart, he probably made a fuckton on the 2 rises upward + the zynga pump)
7) QQ more
Cool Can we get another dump to 200 sats plz tnx

Link? And did he say this from the very beginning?

Dude... isnt this clear enough or what? I mean , holly fuck with the did he say that ?  please drak answer etc...

https://twitter.com/btcdrak/status/581838504012955648/photo/1

No link, then he didn't say anything of the sort.  Then the other guy could be lying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hulk Hobo

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:41:18 AM

Correct me if Im wrong, the ICO funds became Draks do with as he wishes. He hasn't gone silent, and seems active with VIA, but the funds primary use was not for further development of VIA, right or wrong?

Secondly, wtf is going. I re-bought into via around 8k, and these dumps started happening. Is this really just a whale throwing a temper tantrum, or is this some sly shake out before some big news is dropped. All I've heard is circular reasoning and the same arguments being lobbied back and forth. How do we break out of this cycle, and move forward.

InfiniteRadio

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:44:47 AM

Let's do some math:

Mastercoin marketcap: 11, 394BTC
Counterparty marketcap: 11,099BTC

Both coins rely on Bitcoin blockchain.

Viacoin's current marketcap: around 1,830BTC (10 million coins)

610BTC for development purposes

Once BTCDrak implements the Clearinghouse protocol, BOOM!

At current price, there's still room for 6x to 10x
--

after looking back on the forum there was a bit of a misconception going around... but everyone was too hyped on the pump to correct/clarify...convenient...still should be obvious that the community gave/purchased to/from BTCdrak, 600btc, and he can do what he wants with it...like gamble with cobain and the crew on bitfinex

and this is worth resurfacing
I think I will begin buying at about 3k sats

such a baller call
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:50:21 AM

Correct me if Im wrong, the ICO funds became Draks do with as he wishes. He hasn't gone silent, and seems active with VIA, but the funds primary use was not for further development of VIA, right or wrong?

according to members of the community, yes this is the case.  but don't you find it strange that Drak does not answer, and instead random community members answer on his behalf? 

NEM, LSK, STRAT
InfiniteRadio

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:55:37 AM

according to members of the community, yes this is the case.  but don't you find it strange that Drak does not answer, and instead random community members answer on his behalf? 

at the worst, its not very classy on BTCDraks part...imo
InfiniteRadio

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:01:56 AM

As for me I'm just trying to decide if its worth it to dollar-cost avg, hodl my remaining bags, or sell it all ... this is the fun part  Grin
Ashdrake

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:20:34 AM

Bro

I'm a bit tipsy, but again this is general idea

Drak has worked on VIA and he is continuing to work on VIA. He didnt bail. THE so called IPO was actually a PRESALE. So far the tech has been delivered, and he is delivering constantly.

Being a presale, all the funds are belonging to him, and he will use them as he sees fit.

Also, if you guys feel that VIA is a lost cause, then please drop your bags, I'm waiting to buy even more bags at 300 satoshis because i believe in the tech, and if this goes anywhere, the Risk/Reward is huge. I can fucking spend $1000 to invest in a project and not give a shit. This can easily go 10X if a company accepts its blockchain or something crazy like that. So i'm willing to risk 1K USD to make 10K USD. if you cant, plz drop bags and gtfo
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:52:20 AM

VIA would start looking good if bought under .00001 btc.

Fudders keep fudding please.  Let it fall.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:37:11 AM

Let's do some math:

--

after looking back on the forum there was a bit of a misconception going around... but everyone was too hyped on the pump to correct/clarify...convenient...still should be obvious that the community gave/purchased to/from BTCdrak, 600btc, and he can do what he wants with it...like gamble with cobain and the crew on bitfinex

such a baller call
Get it every time Smiley
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:51:40 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 07:14:16 AM by tokeweed

Let's do some math:

--

such a baller call
Get it every time Smiley

Gogogo keep buying at 3k sats!  Very good call indeed.  

sidhujang, all that 3 BTC volume on bittrex all from you?  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:15:32 AM

Bro

I'm a bit tipsy, but again this is general idea

Drak has worked on VIA and he is continuing to work on VIA. He didnt bail. THE so called IPO was actually a PRESALE. So far the tech has been delivered, and he is delivering constantly.

Being a presale, all the funds are belonging to him, and he will use them as he sees fit.

Also, if you guys feel that VIA is a lost cause, then please drop your bags, I'm waiting to buy even more bags at 300 satoshis because i believe in the tech, and if this goes anywhere, the Risk/Reward is huge. I can fucking spend $1000 to invest in a project and not give a shit. This can easily go 10X if a company accepts its blockchain or something crazy like that. So i'm willing to risk 1K USD to make 10K USD. if you cant, plz drop bags and gtfo

This.  Enough is enough.  Dump now and leave.  Just come back if things start looking good again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:01:09 AM

This.  Enough is enough.  Dump now and leave.  Just come back if things start looking good again.

Sad but there will be no "things start looking good again"

VIA at 2k soon. Have a nice day VIA holders Wink
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 10:28:19 AM

People with opinions such as yours are buying pizza for 10,000 BTC (most of all probably know the story). Next time try to look on something closely. Some of us don't need to be taught and they can make the difference between coins for daytrading/fast profits and coins for long term (yes, that concept still exists). Cryptocurrencies such as DarkBlackAnonDogeCoin will always be valued more, until most of you learn their lessons. 

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:37:56 AM

People with opinions such as yours are buying pizza for 10,000 BTC (most of all probably know the story). Next time try to look on something closely. Some of us don't need to be taught and they can make the difference between coins for daytrading/fast profits and coins for long term (yes, that concept still exists). Cryptocurrencies such as DarkBlackAnonDogeCoin will always be valued more, until most of you learn their lessons.  

The scene was different back then.  Now there are a lot more altcoins fighting for relevancy today.  So there's a big chance via will not become relevant.  I mean Dogecoin, which is considered a 'joke' currency, is in a better position to become relevant than most altcoins due to its social following.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 10:53:46 AM

The scene was different back then.  Now there are a lot more altcoins fighting for relevancy today.  So there's a big chance via will not become relevant.  I mean Dogecoin, which is considered a 'joke' currency, is in a better position to become relevant than most altcoins due to its social following.

I can agree that it was different, but it has something in common. If you look closely, coins which are fighting for relevancy today are pretty much the same (as numbers). I'm not saying that VIA will be relevant.. I'm saying that people will eventually learn their lesson and that lesson is to stop giving value to s*itcoins. At the end... some of the coins which are fighting for relevancy will succeed, but in the mean time a lot more people will be distracted from cryptocurrencies.

EDIT: Doge is dying.. no question about it.

dxdxdx588970

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:44:45 AM

In the drama. Over several times I wasn't surprised.
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: