Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825828 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:50:51 AM

The scene was different back then.  Now there are a lot more altcoins fighting for relevancy today.  So there's a big chance via will not become relevant.  I mean Dogecoin, which is considered a 'joke' currency, is in a better position to become relevant than most altcoins due to its social following.

I can agree that it was different, but it has something in common. If you look closely, coins which are fighting for relevancy today are pretty much the same (as numbers). I'm not saying that VIA will be relevant.. I'm saying that people will eventually learn their lesson and that lesson is to stop giving value to s*itcoins. At the end... some of the coins which are fighting for relevancy will succeed, but in the mean time a lot more people will be distracted from cryptocurrencies.

EDIT: Doge is dying.. no question about it.

I won't disagree.  But if Doge is dying, then what more via.

EDIT:  And with talks going around that Drak pocketed the IPO all for himself is true, then some couldn't help but classify via as a scam s*itcoin.  Something which I fear will fudded for months to come by the same people who invested in the project at the beginning.

I think Drak being quiet and just letting the issue die down is a good move in order to protect himself and this project. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:41:55 PM

Besides Drak and Peter Todd, who else involved in via?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:58:06 PM

Sad but there will be no "things start looking good again"

VIA at 2k soon. Have a nice day VIA holders Wink

People with opinions such as yours are buying pizza for 10,000 BTC (most of all probably know the story). Next time try to look on something closely. Some of us don't need to be taught and they can make the difference between coins for daytrading/fast profits and coins for long term (yes, that concept still exists). Cryptocurrencies such as DarkBlackAnonDogeCoin will always be valued more, until most of you learn their lessons. 

Sure bro hold Your coins strong!!! You know beter than me Wink
Ashdrake

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:33:36 PM

The scene was different back then.  Now there are a lot more altcoins fighting for relevancy today.  So there's a big chance via will not become relevant.  I mean Dogecoin, which is considered a 'joke' currency, is in a better position to become relevant than most altcoins due to its social following.

I can agree that it was different, but it has something in common. If you look closely, coins which are fighting for relevancy today are pretty much the same (as numbers). I'm not saying that VIA will be relevant.. I'm saying that people will eventually learn their lesson and that lesson is to stop giving value to s*itcoins. At the end... some of the coins which are fighting for relevancy will succeed, but in the mean time a lot more people will be distracted from cryptocurrencies.

EDIT:  And with talks going around that Drak pocketed the IPO all for himself is true, then some couldn't help but classify via as a scam s*itcoin.  Something which I fear will fudded for months to come by the same people who invested in the project at the beginning.

I think Drak being quiet and just letting the issue die down is a good move in order to protect himself and this project. 

bro it was a presale. you guys bought the coins he mined. If you dont understand it like that

It was a fucking 100% premined coin, and the dev sold you the coins at 0 risk to him. This would have been a scam if a) he bailed on the coin and b) he didnt develop the things he developed. So far its not a scam, but to be honest, he did got paid a fuckton of money upfront with only promises, but lets face it fuckers, real truth coming up

you guys didnt buy this coin for the tech, you could give 2 shits about the tech
you guys didnt buy this coin for the future, its a fucking alt, adn except DRK which seems to be pumping miracously everyhting went to the shitter
you guys didnt buy this coin because it was BTCdrak or whoever else

the only reasons you bought this coin and the presale in the beginning were

1) it was the first major IPO done by a respected forum account (hero member, not day 1 coinDev name)
2) It was fucking hyped to shit by every last single fucking breathing organism on twitter (and some robots as well)
3) It was done properly, released properly, no release fuckups, no fuckups with mining, no fucking random shits happening and random fud
4) The developer was NOT part at that time of any pump and dump groups, at launched this looked like the most legit shit that came out of the altcoin cesspool since fucking Dogecoin
5) The developer had concrete plans and a roadmap for delivery, roadmap for delivery is a roadmap to each individual pumps

but the most important reasons why 99% of you bought this coin when it launched was

BECAUSE YOU COULD FUCKING GET RICH QUICKLY IN A FUCKING PONZI SCHEME SITUATION

Now the reasons for buying this coin after it had the 2 pumps are multiple

a) you have this crowd of "this is only a retrace/shakedown/exitbyawhale/etc" it will go back up - here are your bagholders galore, hoping they will manage to sell for breakeven, but as soon as they get to breakeven, they go like, FUCK THIS IS GOING UP EVEN MORE, and buy more and become even higher averaged bagholders
b) you have this crowd of "this is the fucking bottom, my fucking fibbonaci/trendlines/rsi/macd/voodoomagicindicator says so" when in an alt with no volume, all those indicators are fucking shit and worth even less than a dump
c) you have this crowd of "i dont care about the price, i only care about the tech" - this group is an even worse bagholder, since they never crack and never sell their shit
d) you have this crowd of "fuck i need to avg down my position, this will surely rebound and shit" when no fucking altcoin that had a strong PUMP came back (except DRK but those guys are actually doing anon shit and shit)

and then finally you have the guys that fuck it, its below IPO, whats my risk/reward ratio, if it looks good i'll buy, if it doesnt i wont

-------------------

now before you start go asking stupid and repetitive questions think hard about what type of trader you are and look if you didnt fuck up yourself rather than go and blame all your failures because "DRAK DIDNT PUMP THE COIN AN X TIME SO I COUDL EXIT AT PROFIT"

fucking idiots

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:44:44 PM

bro it was a presale. you guys bought the coins he mined. If you dont understand it like that

It was a fucking 100% premined coin, and the dev sold you the coins at 0 risk to him. This would have been a scam if a) he bailed on the coin and b) he didnt develop the things he developed. So far its not a scam, but to be honest, he did got paid a fuckton of money upfront with only promises, but lets face it fuckers, real truth coming up

you guys didnt buy this coin for the tech, you could give 2 shits about the tech
you guys didnt buy this coin for the future, its a fucking alt, adn except DRK which seems to be pumping miracously everyhting went to the shitter

1) it was the first major IPO done by a respected forum account (hero member, not day 1 coinDev name)
2) It was fucking hyped to shit by every last single fucking breathing organism on twitter (and some robots as well)
3) It was done properly, released properly, no release fuckups, no fuckups with mining, no fucking random shits happening and random fud
4) The developer was NOT part at that time of any pump and dump groups, at launched this looked like the most legit shit that came out of the altcoin cesspool since fucking Dogecoin
5) The developer had concrete plans and a roadmap for delivery, roadmap for delivery is a roadmap to each individual pumps

but the most important reasons why 99% of you bought this coin when it launched was

a) you have this crowd of "this is only a retrace/shakedown/exitbyawhale/etc" it will go back up - here are your bagholders galore, hoping they will manage to sell for breakeven, but as soon as they get to breakeven, they go like, FUCK THIS IS GOING UP EVEN MORE, and buy more and become even higher averaged bagholders
b) you have this crowd of "this is the fucking bottom, my fucking fibbonaci/trendlines/rsi/macd/voodoomagicindicator says so" when in an alt with no volume, all those indicators are fucking shit and worth even less than a dump
c) you have this crowd of "i dont care about the price, i only care about the tech" - this group is an even worse bagholder, since they never crack and never sell their shit
d) you have this crowd of "fuck i need to avg down my position, this will surely rebound and shit" when no fucking altcoin that had a strong PUMP came back (except DRK but those guys are actually doing anon shit and shit)

and then finally you have the guys that fuck it, its below IPO, whats my risk/reward ratio, if it looks good i'll buy, if it doesnt i wont

-------------------

now before you start go asking stupid and repetitive questions think hard about what type of trader you are and look if you didnt fuck up yourself rather than go and blame all your failures because "DRAK DIDNT PUMP THE COIN AN X TIME SO I COUDL EXIT AT PROFIT"

fucking idiots

This.  Sorry to say, but it's true.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GooseNL

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:06:29 PM

fucking idiots
Hangover?  Tongue
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:28:05 PM

Lol. It's honestly how I feel about myself sometimes...  Especially after watching this...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GooseNL

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:06:24 PM

Lol. It's honestly how I feel about myself sometimes...  Especially after watching this...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
Lol. Yeah, even Drak did post it on twitter. It gave a good laugh.

The point indeed is, that VIA is embedded in an alt-circus of pump and dump. The only escape is when real world market and institutions are getting interested in blockchain technology. For the moment(?) BTC is also part of the pump and dump circus. BTC is making baby steps in the real economy. BTC, by the larger crowd, is only known as currency and NOT yet for the possibilities of 2.0 blockchain technology.
When BTC succeed (maybe with the help of start-up companies like 21), then VIA has a serious chance to join the 2.0 blockchain revolution, since the aim of the VIA project is a position on the 2.0 market with robuste and possibly innovative blockchain technology.
Nevertheless, compared to the 'flagship' Scrypt coin LTC, the current price of VIA, the best Scrypt coin, is a laugh. But I am glad, because I missed the VIA Ico. 
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:27:06 PM

Lol. It's honestly how I feel about myself sometimes...  Especially after watching this...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

When BTC succeed (maybe with the help of start-up companies like 21), then VIA has a serious chance to join the 2.0 blockchain revolution, since the aim of the VIA project is a position on the 2.0 market with robuste and possibly innovative blockchain technology.

Lol.  I honestly cannot see that happening at this point, considering there are other arguably better projects fighting for market position.  When I read statements like the one bolded above, I fear it could be this...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 03:52:24 PM

Lol.  I honestly cannot see that happening at this point, considering there are other arguably better projects fighting for market position.  When I read statements like the one bolded above, I fear it could be this...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

... or this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hGwh9NUaNI

P.S. Can we move on now?

GooseNL

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:25:30 PM

What the heck are you then doing on the VIA-forum? Spend your energy and time somewhere else. Go to join those other projects! Bye, bye 😚
InfiniteRadio

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:30:00 PM

-------------------

fucking idiots

dude...pretty sure 99% of us are buying to speculate...actually maybe 99.8%  do you know anyone that actually uses any "tech" brought about by an alt coin? Besides for novelty of course Smiley

EDIT: Cannabiscoin ....there is one

EDIT EDIT: but thats not really a "tech" coin...
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:09:24 AM

What the heck are you then doing on the VIA-forum? Spend your energy and time somewhere else. Go to join those other projects! Bye, bye 😚

To annoy you.  j/k  Grin

Yeah, I think I'll wait for some good news/development and wait for the price to bottom out.  The sooner this issue is over and done with, the better for Drak and via.  Drak is making a good move by not responding and just letting it die down.  He doesn't really owe anyone anything.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dxdxdx588970

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:37:52 AM

Felt no better buying opportunities.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:20:30 AM

still going on ?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
GooseNL

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:45:12 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 11:18:52 PM by GooseNL

still going on ?
Wonderful! Everybody is happy here. Whales pushing price to anger and despair stage so we can slowly start thinking when and how much to accumulate or when to leave, trolls having fun, some hangovers after parties, so everything is going well! Thank you for asking and enjoy the club.

Update: Okay if you remove this post Drak: it is about prices. Wink
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:48:47 PM

still going on ?
Wonderful! Everybody is happy here. Whales pushing price to anger and despair stage so we can slowly start thinking when and how much to accumulate or when to leave, trolls having fun, some hangovers after parties, so everything is going well! Thank you for asking and enjoy the club.

After despair try some Digibyte and Guldencoin. Wink
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:44:53 PM

still going on ?

Thank you for the advice.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:14:01 AM

When such an unsavoury character as Ashdrake posts in a thread, you can tell 2 things have happened:

1.- The crazies are running the asylum.
2.- The project has gone to shit.

There's no simplest, 100% indicator.

Now, for the truth:

1.- Drak has spent most of the 600 BTC he got in the ICO (peculiarly, no one has even mentioned the stack of VIA that he got for himself and, of that, the amount he is still holding, which is quite interesting in an of itself).

2.- Of whatever is left, I know for a fact -through his own words- he's willing to "invest it in exchange for corroborated results". Which is "interesting" since he wants assured results previous to investment, which is, in reality, a denial of the will to invest, since no one can offer corroborated results without actually investing prior.

3.- The only thing available for promotions, projects, whatever, are those 1 million VIA Drak is holding that he got from the sale of that other thing XCH or whatever.

4.- Nothing, technically or otherwise, will happen to VIA in the near future. This is it. Peter Todd will continue being paid $4,000 a month until Drak decides he doesn't want to pay him anymore. Either way, he will continue doing nothing for VIA, just like he has so far.

5.- I anticipate, at the risk of not being right, that Drak will announce any time now that he has contracted the services of a PR firm. This will mean NOTHING at all, except the waste of a significant amount of money. Specifically, it will mean that such PR Firm will send a few press releases to publication in the PC industry and that some of them will actually publish/post those releases (that no one, no one whatsoever ever reads).

6.- True to his trajectory, Drak has reached a point at which he will be first to admit he has no idea how to further this project in the only meaningful, measurable way there is: Valuation. He never had any idea about that. No projects, not even general ideas as to how to create either buzz or, more importantly, penetration/adoption. He remains clueless about all of it. So do all the people who, so far, have come with personal, separate projects for which they "need help/time".

Consequently, the project will continue languishing while the pretense of "sound tech" holds... which is rapidly dwindling.

But don't mind me, Drak think at this point I am simply "coughing and puffing"...

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:06:45 AM

5.- I anticipate, at the risk of not being right, that Drak will announce any time now that he has contracted the services of a PR firm. This will mean NOTHING at all, except the waste of a significant amount of money. Specifically, it will mean that such PR Firm will send a few press releases to publication in the PC industry and that some of them will actually publish/post those releases (that no one, no one whatsoever ever reads).

Lol.  That's what they do in the penny stock game.  These phony companies hire PR firms to hype their stock.  Hopefully Drak won't use such practices to exploit the community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: