Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★  (Read 825828 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:01:05 PM

You mad bro?

(Sorry couldn't resist. Grin  hihihihi)

And yes, people start asking questions when they lose money.  That's how it usually is.

You high bro?
(Sorry... I couldn't resist either.. yada yada)

You proved several times that you are like broken radio. There is only one thing, which matters to you and that thing is the price. You don't care about what VIA is and such. I am losing money as well, but I never cried like you people do. You guys need to calm down and think if you can contribute with something. In the mean time Drak and Todd will do their thing.

Yes.  Grin

And yes, I was asking questions and wanted the answers with links and written responses if there were any.  But no, I never whined.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aciddbboy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:26:01 PM

pretty obvious to me that drak is satoshi nakamoto !
GooseNL

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:03:31 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 04:47:34 PM by GooseNL

VIATOSHI DRAKAMOTO.      0.00000001VIA is 1 viatoshi
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:13:08 PM

People continue to ask same 1-2-3 questions, but IMHO they first need to answer some questions for themselves.

1. Where were you when the price was 71k satoshi? Why didn't you asked questions then?
2. Where were you when Drak asked for suggestions about future of Viacoin wider adoption?

You guys are like broken radio which stuck on one station. Don't you understand that Drak and Todd cannot influence on the price?! They can just work on what they can and when they create something innovative, then people will eventually value it. There are 10s of SHITCOINS, which currently worth more than VIA and do you know why it is? Because of you! When the price is high - it's ok.. no matter if some guys dump it, because some new coin will be launched. It's how the game is played.. I am profiting from shitcoins as well, but ask yourself something. In what exactly way you are protecting coins, which actually matters? Don't you think that eventually there will be no coins to support at all? If you think you can make some difference, and you are VIA holder, why didn't make some actions?

Why do you think Kennedy said: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."? I will answer for you: BECAUSE HE'S STUPID AND YOU ARE SMARTER!

As recently as less than a month ago not only I was here but providing specific advice and actions needed to push this project forward.

But some of the evident facts you CAN'T see -nor will ever- pass by the sad reality that drak is NOT a smart man at all. And neither are you.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:49:17 PM

As recently as less than a month ago not only I was here but providing specific advice and actions needed to push this project forward.

But some of the evident facts you CAN'T see -nor will ever- pass by the sad reality that drak is NOT a smart man at all. And neither are you.

What did I told you, Mr. barabbas? That I can prove you are being smartass (and troll), but you can't prove that I'm stupid. I can even call you stupid if you think that I am sitting here 25/7 craving for VIA's success. Now... let me show you something.

1. You can check here who I am. You can find my personal phone number (if you want to call me and talk about your issues) and even my address (if you want me to buy you some vodka and take care about your problems).
2. Cryptoventures LTD. is VAT registered company and it use official domain name extension of Bulgaria were it is located. The company is dealing only with cryptocurrencies. Do you know what that means? It means that I am PROFESSIONAL and not some yada yada troll with 2 GPU's in his basement. That doesn't always mean that I am taking right decisions every time, but it should mean that sometimes I know what I'm talking about.
3. If this is not enough for you (I'm sure you want some more), this is who I am:

Should I explain this one as well? No worries! It means that I am standing here with my name and everything! Now... tell me WHO YOU THE F* ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR CREDIBILITY, EINSTEIN?!

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:07:21 PM

What did I told you, Mr. barabbas? That I can prove you are being smartass (and troll), but you can't prove that I'm stupid. I can even call you stupid if you think that I am sitting here 25/7 craving for VIA's success. Now... let me show you something.

1. You can check here who I am. You can find my personal phone number (if you want to call me and talk about your issues) and even my address (if you want me to buy you some vodka and take care about your problems).
2. Cryptoventures LTD. is VAT registered company and it use official domain name extension of Bulgaria were it is located. The company is dealing only with cryptocurrencies. Do you know what that means? It means that I am PROFESSIONAL and not some yada yada troll with 2 GPU's in his basement. That doesn't always mean that I am taking right decisions every time, but it should mean that sometimes I know what I'm talking about.
3. If this is not enough for you (I'm sure you want some more), this is who I am:

Should I explain this one as well? No worries! It means that I am standing here with my name and everything! Now... tell me WHO YOU THE F* ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR CREDIBILITY, EINSTEIN?!

As we say on this part of the world, the proof is in the pudding. And you just offered voluntarily. Again: Not smart at all.

But proof of your lack of smarts can be seen, clearly, without margin for doubts, simply by taking a look at the BS that you post everywhere -peculiarly, almost always attached to loser projects-. That you consider yourself a "professional" in crypto is just plain laughable, no matter how lucky, or unlucky you may have been so far. I can guarantee you this: No matter the amount of money you pluck into it, you will end up penniless in due time. That is painfully obvious.

But just judging by your "contributions" to this thread -lets not look around for more confirmation- one can clearly see that you, actually, have no idea of what you are talking about. There's no defense possible, on any ground, of any project (this one, Saffron, any other), unless they are successful in the marketplace. There are simply no other measurements that are relevant: A coin project is either successful -and people make money investing in it- of simply stagnates, first, and then die. One exception -temporary- would be NXT. But next is not a coin project, but a platform, rather. And a very successful one at that. Via is just a coin project doomed by the lack of entrepreneurial talent of its dev, no matter if the tech may be still "usable"? There's tech infinitely superior already implemented, lights years ahead about to be implemented and eons ahead to be fully commercialized in the real world -by the likes of IBM, for instance-, WHICH, AGAIN, PROVES THAT YOU, THE "PROFESSIONAL", KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL WHATSOEVER, NOT EVEN READ THE PAPERS/BLOGS. Get it?

Then again, you make the clumsiest imaginable "defense" of anonymous devs. Not even worth going into it. Just signifying that IN ANY BUSINESS, no exceptions, owner/dev is required, by the laws of every country in the planet, to be not only known but in detail, address and phone numbers included. Oh and yes, when it is a public company (owned by shareholders who trade that ownership in the open market) even their lifestyle is of extraordinary importance and subject to public (voluntary or not) disclosure. Of course, in your twisted and not very sharp mind, all those countries (all of them) are wrong.Their laws are wrong... because you know much better. And in that twisted mind, not only it is ok to give real money to an internet handle but it isn't
admissible to ask questions or criticisms. Much like drak himself, you will never admit to being 100% WRONG, no matter the evidence... which is, again, a clear demonstration of just how smart you both are... Have you known of anyone, regarded as not very smart, that has ever admitted to be WRONG, 100% WONG?

Interesting question, isn't it? Well, for normal people it is of course...
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:23:31 PM

As we say on this part of the world, the proof is in the pudding. And you just offered voluntarily. Again: Not smart at all.

But proof of your lack of smarts can be seen, clearly, without margin for doubts, simply by taking a look at the BS that you post everywhere -peculiarly, almost always attached to loser projects-. That you consider yourself a "professional" in crypto is just plain laughable, no matter how lucky, or unlucky you may have been so far. I can guarantee you this: No matter the amount of money you pluck into it, you will end up penniless in due time. That is painfully obvious.

But just judging by your "contributions" to this thread -lets not look around for more confirmation- one can clearly see that you, actually, have no idea of what you are talking about. There's no defense possible, on any ground, of any project (this one, Saffron, any other), unless they are successful in the marketplace. There are simply no other measurements that are relevant: A coin project is either successful -and people make money investing in it- of simply stagnates, first, and then die. One exception -temporary- would be NXT. But next is not a coin project, but a platform, rather. And a very successful one at that. Via is just a coin project doomed by the lack of entrepreneurial talent of its dev, no matter if the tech may be still "usable"? There's tech infinitely superior already implemented, lights years ahead about to be implemented and eons ahead to be fully commercialized in the real world -by the likes of IBM, for instance-, WHICH, AGAIN, PROVES THAT YOU, THE "PROFESSIONAL", KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL WHATSOEVER, NOT EVEN READ THE PAPERS/BLOGS. Get it?

Then again, you make the clumsiest imaginable "defense" of anonymous devs. Not even worth going into it. Just signifying that IN ANY BUSINESS, no exceptions, owner/dev is required, by the laws of every country in the planet, to be not only known but in detail, address and phone numbers included. Oh and yes, when it is a public company (owned by shareholders who trade that ownership in the open market) even their lifestyle is of extraordinary importance and subject to public (voluntary or not) disclosure. Of course, in your twisted and not very sharp mind, all those countries (all of them) are wrong.Their laws are wrong... because you know much better. And in that twisted mind, not only it is ok to give real money to an internet handle but it isn't
admissible to ask questions or criticisms. Much like drak himself, you will never admit to being 100% WRONG, no matter the evidence... which is, again, a clear demonstration of just how smart you both are... Have you known of anyone, regarded as not very smart, that has ever admitted to be WRONG, 100% WONG?

I marked the only real thing that you've said so far. This is what I tried to say many many times. Drak for example is obviously a good coder (and SFR's dev as well... you mentioned the coin), but both mentioned has the same problem. This is where other people should be involved and contribute in some way, but this will not happen with questions about the price.. it will happen with actions.

Now.. I am far from the idea to argue with you. How I am doing in my field is my own problem and it is not subject to discuss. I have always tried to help people and will continue to do it no matter what. You may put quotation marks on every one of the words I've said, but at the end at least I proved that I exist.. you proved (for the 100th time) that you are smartass troll.

GET IT?!

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:20:10 PM

I marked the only real thing that you've said so far. This is what I tried to say many many times. Drak for example is obviously a good coder (and SFR's dev as well... you mentioned the coin), but both mentioned has the same problem. This is where other people should be involved and contribute in some way, but this will not happen with questions about the price.. it will happen with actions.

Now.. I am far from the idea to argue with you. How I am doing in my field is my own problem and it is not subject to discuss. I have always tried to help people and will continue to do it no matter what. You may put quotation marks on every one of the words I've said, but at the end at least I proved that I exist.. you proved (for the 100th time) that you are smartass troll.

GET IT?!

Oh I DO get it indeed. You, on the other hand, remain clueless... and thereby, the problem not only remains, but will remain for the duration.

Identifying the problem is just the first step in a possible way to a solution. A mini step at that.

First, the individual (Drak, in this case), needs to recognize his shortcomings. A smart person would do. A not very smart person will continue to believe he "knows better". GET IT?

Second, that person that recognizes the first step AND his shortcomings, takes advice from people who obviously know better than them, don't asks random anon jerk-offs on a BTCT thread, what to do AND FOLLOWS THE ADVICE. But, again, that would be a smart individual. A not so smart one, will look for an excuse to continue doing what he has done so far, NOTHING, under the umbrella that "he will do whatever is needed IF there's PROOF (or guarantee) of results. A smart person ... well, we are not talking about a smart person, are we? Or persons, for that matter. GET IT?

Finally: You have and continue proving quite a bit of things... believe me, not only me but everyone else reading the thread GETS IT.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 07:39:13 PM

barabbas, the only clueless person in here is you. I even have a friend like you. He's like:
- Spartak, it's 8PM now.
- I know, thank you.

.. and...
- But do you know why is 8PM?
- Do you know who invented clock?
- What if someone doesn't have a clock?

etc.. etc.. etc..

I am not here to be taught. I am here to defend one of the good (technical) projects out there. Drak could even confirm I have said: "Drak, barabbas has some valid points and you must do something.". He understand and he knows what to do. I am also quite sure that he is preparing for some actions in that matter.

I really feel sorry for you to tell you the truth (and I'm completely honest). In Bulgaria we call people like you "дъpвeн филocoф", but on english it must be wiseacre.

GooseNL

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:19:09 PM

Exactly five years ago the first BTC where changed for fiat.
10.000BTC for 20$
Currently you can buy 10.000VIA for about 70$
14 million BTC are mined just now. 7 million left.
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:37:58 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 11:56:27 PM by masternode

When this coin had its "burn" for clearinghouse which was really just a second IPO (lol one wasn't enough) for btcdrak since instead of the Via actually being destroyed (as they are supposed to be in a burn) they went into his pocket so that he could sell them for BTC for his own gain, it became pretty freaking obvious to me what was going on here. And it should be no surprise the price has plummeted since then... What, did people actually think he was just going to hold onto all the Via that was "burned" into his pocket?

It's funny, too, because I could have sworn I brought up this issue when the clearinghouse burn was starting and everybody stepped up to defend btcdrak claiming that he needed the additional funding to continue long-term development on the coin...

Wait...  Pardon me for my ignorance as I have started taking interest in VIA after the burn process to acquire XCH.

That said, can you post a link where it said that VIA holders should burn (actually send) their coins to a VIA address set up by Drak?

Read through the clearinghouse thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=734674.0

"This initialization process is called "burning", but since viacoins are new and shiny, we decided not to actually burn them, but use them towards funding the ClearingHouse project looking forward."

"Q: What happens to the viacoins that I do convert to XCH?
A: They go to fund future development of ClearingHouse."

It is clearly stated by btcdrak in that thread that these funds are to be used for development, so I hope these aren't the funds btcdrak is currently having such a difficult time answering questions about...

In my opinion Barabbas is the only one making any sort of sense in the last few pages.  But aside from that, Stormia brings up an interesting point re: Clearing House as well (that can be seen above).  

Drak arbitrarily decided at some point that VIA ICO funds were now his and that's one of MAJOR issues that people have.  I'll explain why this should be evident.  

The discussion above highlights that Drak has decided that the Clearing House funds (1M VIA) are no longer to fund future development of Clearing House rather they will now be used to further VIA initiatives.  But VIA would only need those funds if VIA itself had no funds to advance the coin?  (But it should be pretty clear there are over $100k of unused ICO funds by any reasonable math).  ClearingHouse is Drak's second coin grab and he sold it on his community by basically saying "hey this project needs funds to advance it as well, as it is it's own project seperate from VIA".  Which leaves a very big question:  Are we to believe that the initial supporters would knowingly provide funds to advance a second less important project (XCH) while being ok to not have funds in place to properly advance the first primary project (VIA)?!?

The second main issue, that has become obvious from all of these comments and discussion, is that you have a developer that has clearly put his interests before the project.  It is clear that Drak's position is that ICO funds are not used to advance the coin, and now people are saying they are just a payment to the developer.  Well if that's the case it should be obvious that the developer views himself simply as a contractor (receiving payment for services rendered).  At least before ICO participants believed those funds were sufficient to move things forward and would be used to push the coin.  Now we see that is not the case.   Simply based on the lack of a proper driving force or incentive structure, the project has little chance of success in our eyes and I'll be unwinding my position over the next few weeks.  I'll likely be advising those I've brought into VIA to do the same.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:42:12 AM

VIATOSHI DRAKAMOTO.      0.00000001VIA is 1 viatoshi

Hahaha...  That's where we're heading.  :p

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
reorder

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:21:20 AM

Simply based on the lack of a proper driving force or incentive structure, the project has little chance of success in our eyes and I'll be unwinding my position over the next few weeks.  I'll likely be advising those I've brought into VIA to do the same.
Am I the only one who reads 'dark pump finally ran out of fuel, sell NOW'?
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:01:52 AM

At least we learnt a few valuable lessons from the failure of Viacoin, just to mention two 1) The seemingly promising tech which VIA was at the end of the summer of 2014 means absolutely nothing, certainly doesn't guaranty success, especially not in this hopeless altcoin market 2) projects need to be quick as big players (such as the IBM ADEPT project that Barabbas was talking about) can make irrelevant a crypto project in a moment.
altcoinUK

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:17:20 AM

Thanks for confirming by posting your government ID that the average age of crypto users is 17 and a senior BCT account is not necessary relates to experience in business, life or anything really.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 11:20:56 AM

Thanks for confirming by posting your government ID that the average age of crypto users is 17 and a senior BCT account is not necessary relates to experience in business, life or anything really.

I'm actually 34, but I don't mind to be described as a stupid child. As I said - at least I am straight and I am transparent. You guys already proved your superiority in that matter, and I can't wait to get autograph from each of you.

altcoinUK

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:51:47 AM

I'm actually 34, but I don't mind to be described as a stupid child. As I said - at least I am straight and I am transparent. You guys already proved your superiority in that matter, and I can't wait to get autograph from each of you.

Thanks for the update about your age and I really didn't mean you are a "stupid child", all I said you look 17 and therefore you must be one of the users of the 17-22 years age group that is the majority of BCT users.

On the other hand your post confirms that your experience in business or in fact in life is indeed limited, and therefore I am not sure if you are better off being 34 instead of 17.

Regardless of your age I am sure you would agree that VIA - just like 99% of altcoins - is a completely hopeless project. In my opinion mainly because they are useless as well as the sad sate of the the altcoin market, but of course that is up to debate why the hundreds of absolutely useless altcoin projects used by absolutely nobody will disappear soon.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 12:40:22 PM

Thanks for the update about your age and I really didn't mean you are a "stupid child", all I said you look 17 and therefore you must be one of the users of the 17-22 years age group that is the majority of BCT users.

On the other hand your post confirms that your experience in business or in fact in life is indeed limited, and therefore I am not sure if you are better off being 34 instead of 17.

Regardless of your age I am sure you would agree that VIA - just like 99% of altcoins - is a completely hopeless project. In my opinion mainly because they are useless as well as the sad sate of the the altcoin market, but of course that is up to debate why the hundreds of absolutely useless altcoin projects used by absolutely nobody will disappear soon.

Smiley

Hello, Mr. altcoinUK,

Let me tell you something about my life. I posted my ID... I don't mind talking about my life either. Smiley I was born in a small bulgarian town called Razlog. My family was working class family and we were relatively poor. We had apartment and (not always) some food on the table, but nothing more. My brother (3.5 years younger) and I weared old (very often second hand) clothes, we didn't have any money, but we were happy as Razlog is extremely beautiful place (will post picture) surrounded by 3 mountains and one hill so our childhood was pretty intensive. Somewhere around 1987 my mother started to sew clothes from catalogs (you come, pick the model and she copy it for you), but things didn't go too well so she decided to start selling fruits and vegetables. I traveled (when I wasn't at school) with her to buy products about 130 km. from our town hitchhiking 2 times a week. We then selling on markets 7 days/week.   

In 1990 our parents divorced and we stayed with our father (God bless his soul... he died 8 months ago) for about 5 years. After that we moved in Sofia with our mother, because my father couldn't support us both.

In 1991 my mother created (and still produces them) first bulgarian wax (product which is used mostly by women to remove their hair) and nail polish remover. From 1995 (when we arrived in Sofia) to 2001 I was studying and working in her company. I was laborer, driver (when I got my driving license), one of the distributors and everything.

Around year 2000 people from military started to call me for duty, but frankly speaking.. I didn't wanted to go to army not, because I was afraid or something, but because I thought I'll lose my head start in life. That is why I decided to start studying to get bachelor degree, but things went further. I am now Master in Marketing and Business administration and I have certificate "A" from Sofia Commodity exchange.

If we rewind a bit, in 2001 I started ISP company. By around 2005 I've had more than 15 competitors in area which is probably about 3-4 sqare kilometers. I was running the company until 2010, when I decided to sell it with nice profit, because of the monopoly which started. It's normal.. bigger companies are eating smaller ones.

Since 1999 I am also self-taught computer engineer (will post a picture about how I am fixing things).

Now... my intentions wasn't to argue with barabbas or you about which is right and which is not. I just said number of times that asking about price and FUDing is not the way to fix things. Suggestions too (because they are not actions imho). That's it. It's obvious that VIA has problems and of course some actions must be made, but this is not the way. Your way is proving other guy wrong or stupid, because your opinion is always right. You guys probably like to hear your voice too.

This are just thoughts from one spoiled and stupid child with limited business experience, so please don't take it too seriuosly.

Regards,
Spartak

ElTomeko27

Activity: 371

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:47:35 PM

It's going down, I'm yelling timber!!! You better move...Your BTC Cheesy
autodiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:56:30 PM

Smiley

Hello, Mr. altcoinUK,

Let me tell you something about my life. I posted my ID... I don't mind talking about my life either. Smiley I was born in a small bulgarian town called Razlog. My family was working class family and we were relatively poor. We had apartment and (not always) some food on the table, but nothing more. My brother (3.5 years younger) and I weared old (very often second hand) clothes, we didn't have any money, but we were happy as Razlog is extremely beautiful place (will post picture) surrounded by 3 mountains and one hill so our childhood was pretty intensive. Somewhere around 1987 my mother started to sew clothes from catalogs (you come, pick the model and she copy it for you), but things didn't go too well so she decided to start selling fruits and vegetables. I traveled (when I wasn't at school) with her to buy products about 130 km. from our town hitchhiking 2 times a week. We then selling on markets 7 days/week.   

In 1990 our parents divorced and we stayed with our father (God bless his soul... he died 8 months ago) for about 5 years. After that we moved in Sofia with our mother, because my father couldn't support us both.

In 1991 my mother created (and still produces them) first bulgarian wax (product which is used mostly by women to remove their hair) and nail polish remover. From 1995 (when we arrived in Sofia) to 2001 I was studying and working in her company. I was laborer, driver (when I got my driving license), one of the distributors and everything.

Around year 2000 people from military started to call me for duty, but frankly speaking.. I didn't wanted to go to army not, because I was afraid or something, but because I thought I'll lose my head start in life. That is why I decided to start studying to get bachelor degree, but things went further. I am now Master in Marketing and Business administration and I have certificate "A" from Sofia Commodity exchange.

If we rewind a bit, in 2001 I started ISP company. By around 2005 I've had more than 15 competitors in area which is probably about 3-4 sqare kilometers. I was running the company until 2010, when I decided to sell it with nice profit, because of the monopoly which started. It's normal.. bigger companies are eating smaller ones.

Since 1999 I am also self-taught computer engineer (will post a picture about how I am fixing things).

Now... my intentions wasn't to argue with barabbas or you about which is right and which is not. I just said number of times that asking about price and FUDing is not the way to fix things. Suggestions too (because they are not actions imho). That's it. It's obvious that VIA has problems and of course some actions must be made, but this is not the way. Your way is proving other guy wrong or stupid, because your opinion is always right. You guys probably like to hear your voice too.

This are just thoughts from one spoiled and stupid child with limited business experience, so please don't take it too seriuosly.

Regards,
Spartak

I have no side in the ongoing debate but I just want to say that is one awesome post! I feel like I know you now.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: