Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236484 times)
RENDERING

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:45:53 PM

Ya more QTL is required.

Here is my take.

The 1000 QTL version is pretty much pointless. All you can do is look at the markets and buy and sell manually. Which, there is no reason in hell anyone would want to pay .22 BTC just to do the same thing I can do on the market websites.

That being said, you would only want this software for the 3000 QTL. Then you get the auto trader functions, which can be fun.

My question to the op. Why can't you just make it one price for all? Maybe do it in the middle like 1800 for the software. I ask because you will catch a lot of flack for the 1000 version when it is not what any of us came here looking for. We all came here for a trading bot and that's it. Not some software to view all the markets and trade. It is not hard to open websites.

I think you should stick to what it is your trying to achieve with the bot and not get distracted by numbers and profits. My 2 cents. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:55:54 PM

I've already updated 2.0  .. get the new build, 2.0.0.1
http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader2.zip

Great job.

Says Error: Invalid URI: The URI is empty. This was also prior to the update.

no answer to this?
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:01:53 AM

Ya more QTL is required.

Here is my take.

The 1000 QTL version is pretty much pointless. All you can do is look at the markets and buy and sell manually. Which, there is no reason in hell anyone would want to pay .22 BTC just to do the same thing I can do on the market websites.

That being said, you would only want this software for the 3000 QTL. Then you get the auto trader functions, which can be fun.

My question to the op. Why can't you just make it one price for all? Maybe do it in the middle like 1800 for the software. I ask because you will catch a lot of flack for the 1000 version when it is not what any of us came here looking for. We all came here for a trading bot and that's it. Not some software to view all the markets and trade. It is not hard to open websites.

I think you should stick to what it is your trying to achieve with the bot and not get distracted by numbers and profits. My 2 cents. Smiley

Yeah or even a monthly subscriptions service. Keep some revenue flowing, improve/develop features etc.
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:03:29 AM

I've already updated 2.0  .. get the new build, 2.0.0.1

Great job.

no answer to this?

...?

I was here during the last 3 updates

and I still didn't get a response?

Went to Settings -> added both API keys for bittrex.
Made sure in Bittrex, all three Read, Trade Limit, Trade market were check marked.
100+ QTL in the bittrex account

It shows my correct balance QTL AND BTC

Two errors: you don't own enough QTL to use this program?
and sometimes says: Invalid URI: The URI is empty. This was also prior to the update.

Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:08:02 AM

I've already updated 2.0  .. get the new build, 2.0.0.1

Great job.

no answer to this?

...?

I was here during the last 3 updates

and I still didn't get a response?

Went to Settings -> added both API keys for bittrex.
Made sure in Bittrex, all three Read, Trade Limit, Trade market were check marked.
100+ QTL in the bittrex account

It shows my correct balance QTL AND BTC

Two errors: you don't own enough QTL to use this program?
and sometimes says: Invalid URI: The URI is empty. This was also prior to the update.

Requires more QTL apparently. Read the last dozen or so comments.
illvisions

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:07:51 AM

too expensive to test the auto functions  Cry
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:29:20 AM

Ya more QTL is required.

Here is my take.

Yeah or even a monthly subscriptions service. Keep some revenue flowing, improve/develop features etc.
I suggested raising it 20% with each major update
1.0 = 1000 QTL
2.0 = 1200 QTL 
3.0 = 1440 QTL
etc. etc.
or 30%, even 50%

poop
wuke

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:00:14 AM

Ya more QTL is required.

Here is my take.

+1
wuke

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:08:00 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:21:45 PM by wuke

I upgraded to 2.0.0.5.

U guess I need to copy the api secret codes from one to the other?

-error:
when vieuwing common markets, the cryptsylast is not showing right, it's x1000 vs the others.

-request on usability :
*generate a FLAT file with the settings, so we just remove the .dll .exe with a new version and don't need to reset things.
*make it possible in all spreadsheets to flag a row, so they come to sit on top when you come back to that tab. And save those preferences also in the FLAT file.
*renaming the zipfile at every release would also be nice.
*put a small list on your website of updates, errorhandling with every update and list it up, so people feel the effort you put in it.
Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:01:43 PM

too expensive to test the auto functions  Cry

Only 1200 for the old verison that has only one market, still can be tested

Ya more QTL is required.

Here is my take.

Absolutely not, the 1000QTL version makes it faster then web for placing orders and swapping between exchanges. Have you tried having all 3 exchanges with graphs open at the same time? It eats up your memory, where the app takes a fraction of it, even if you do run 3 instances of it.

It's still a benefit in my opinion.
HowDoge

Activity: 69

Miner & crypto enthusiast

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:50:37 PM

have to say, I only just got the 3000 QTL coins a couple days ago and have been very impressed with the trading app. And I absolutely love the unique concept of owning coins to get full use of the program. And if I dont like it I can cash them coins back in. That is mind-boggling, revolutionary and I cant wait to see where this project goes next. Ive never bought software & then have it valued more than what I paid for it a couple days later. Such a good use of crypto
illvisions

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:00:48 PM

Fix the amount of QTL required 3000 its too much. I don't even think that there is 3000 QTL in the order books lol.  Huh
HowDoge

Activity: 69

Miner & crypto enthusiast

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:31:56 PM

having a play with the trader and I like it so far. Very functional. Just an idea though, would be good to put in a stop task if price falls below a certain price, or never place a bid/ask above/below a certain value.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:36:40 PM

Can you please list the differences between the 1000 QTL version and the 3000 QTL version?

Also please update the top of your post it still says 100.  Shocked

Yes that is a mistake I will fix in the update 2.0.0.6 coming late tonight.  Sorry.
The requirements are 1000 QTL for all features except the auto tasks.
3000 QTL for the auto tasks.

The OP does have these requirements listed.  The 100 QTL , 1200 QTL requirement is still the same for version 1.1.2.5

These requirements may be lowered in future updates if QTL becomes too expensive.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:59:57 PM

Raise of hands?  How many of you have actually made money on the QTL you bought to use our program? By made money, i mean the value of your QTL holdings are up?
Sleepyx

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:10:23 PM

Raise of hands?  How many of you have actually made money on the QTL you bought to use our program? By made money, i mean the value of your QTL holdings are up?

Yes  Cool

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
Reese212

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:26:39 PM

i increased the value of my QTL Holdings to be able to use the v2.

but Overall i lost because ping-pong buys and buys and buys...and if you haven't got 100BTC at your account then you will cut that buying by inserting a number into the field "stop Tasks if BTC is lower than". The "buying and buying and buying..." could be stopped if you could implement a filed called "stop buying, but Keep Setting sell orders, if coin Balance is above xxx". that would be really great! and hopefully not that hard to implement i think..

thank you for listening to the community (i'm not Longtime here but reading the thread it really Looks like you implement some Features that the community is asking for. maybe i'm lucky and you'll pick mine =) )

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
wuke

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:46:59 PM

yes,

Old IT guy, but I figured out the beginning of this week that I better get me a LOT of qtl to have it ready for ALL future features.
But the advanced features are hard to figure it out for me, I really need video/docs.

Got me some real cheap coin to play with the tool before I go for bigger money.

The tool does need a more robust look and feel in the coming weeks, but I guess the calculators must work as they should be before they add bells on it.

ps: You should spend that 1BTC today, next week you will need 2 for the same result  Wink
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:48:59 PM

Value of the Trader in coins required right now is really no more than anyone who would be investing in coins might buy anyway.  Even at $.10, buying 1000 coins is no huge investment when it gets you:

A:  A coin of rising value
     B:  A coin with a small supply
     C:  A software program that is likely worth that price anyway even at this stage (People have posted that the basic Trader is not useful, I would disagree.  Using just the ability to click on orders has helped
             a great deal for me personally.  Maybe others have other preferred methods, but that is why you get to choose and test.)
     D: The ability to see three exchanges (hopefully more in future) at a time, in same interface.
     E.  A Dev who is actually involved and willing to listen and interact with the community. (Many are starting to get how important this is, but Mark has done it from day 1)
     F.  And, in case you haven't figured this part out yet, a functioning trader with even minimal auto features will be worth its weight in coins.
     G: There has been NOTHING so far that suggests Mark will not continue to develop this tool with the help of ideas from the community.  

And, if all that is not enough.  Buy some now, test it out.  Take advantage of the fact that this uptrend in coin price is as close to a sure thing as you will ever get in this game.  Don't like the Trader or
don't want to keep the coins, sell them for profit in a day or two.  (or an hour or so)

Anyone can come on here and point out negative or try to make the case that there are reasons for concern with Quatloo, but I doubt any arguments stand up against the momentum and track record at this point.

If you still want to, I am sure Mark will use it one way or the other to keep improving.  

As always, best part of the game......   You get to make your own decisions!

BTW, if $100.00 or so is huge to you, I suggest starting out small and learning how to acquire coins.  If you learn, you will make it to the point where you can get this coin and Trader.  If not, this wasn't for
you at this time anyway.

Reese212

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:49:17 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 07:49:02 PM by Reese212

Value of the Trader in coins required right now is really no more than anyone who would be investing in coins might buy anyway.  Even at $.10, buying 1000 coins is no huge investment when it gets you:

A:  A coin of rising value
     B:  A coin with a small supply
     C:  A software program that is likely worth that price anyway even at this stage (People have posted that the basic Trader is not useful, I would disagree.  Using just the ability to click on orders has helped
             a great deal for me personally.  Maybe others have other preferred methods, but that is why you get to choose and test.)
     D: The ability to see three exchanges (hopefully more in future) at a time, in same interface.
     E.  A Dev who is actually involved and willing to listen and interact with the community. (Many are starting to get how important this is, but Mark has done it from day 1)
     F.  And, in case you haven't figured this part out yet, a functioning trader with even minimal auto features will be worth its weight in coins.
     G: There has been NOTHING so far that suggests Mark will not continue to develop this tool with the help of ideas from the community.  

And, if all that is not enough.  Buy some now, test it out.  Take advantage of the fact that this uptrend in coin price is as close to a sure thing as you will ever get in this game.  Don't like the Trader or
don't want to keep the coins, sell them for profit in a day or two.  (or an hour or so)

Anyone can come on here and point out negative or try to make the case that there are reasons for concern with Quatloo, but I doubt any arguments stand up against the momentum and track record at this point.

If you still want to, I am sure Mark will use it one way or the other to keep improving.  

As always, best part of the game......   You get to make your own decisions!

BTW, if $100.00 or so is huge to you, I suggest starting out small and learning how to acquire coins.  If you learn, you will make it to the point where you can get this coin and Trader.  If not, this wasn't for
you at this time anyway.

would agree on most Points, but
B: 100000000 = small supply? do i miss something?
and
@22k per QTL it's already 0.66BTC, not even Close to $100 or so :-)

btw, my favorite Point is E! for me this is what Counts most, having a conversation.
i'll Keep going on Markus' nerves for getting my favorite field added :-D

as posted some time before - thanks for doing this! the Distribution model itself (finally a real world use besides all These blackmarket/visacard whatever stuff) and the fact of coding something, releasing it to the public without asking for (much) Money (because there was a time when QTL was @ 3000sat and you needed only 1200QTL to run the program. should have bought in at that Point, my bad..)

edit: hope MArkus + fyrstikken were smarter than me and bought some QTLs @ 3000sat. Your payday is more than deserved!

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: