Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236484 times)
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:40:26 PM

i hope new version come out soon, i dont mind buy another 3000qtl if the program work. 

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tofm2

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:18:42 PM

that is nice, Anybody already ran this piece of software on linux ??

thanks for clues
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:40:49 PM

that is nice, Anybody already ran this piece of software on linux ??

thanks for clues

You can try running it in wine and let us know how it goes.
Borrocus

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:51:45 PM

Discovered Quatloo and I like the idea.  Is there still development going on?
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:11:47 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 08:00:45 PM by drakoin

I am not sure if I asked this already, or someone else, perhaps there is a ready answer to this already?

Comodo internal firewall Defense+ is wondering about a lot of changes in the registry when quatlootrader is started.
A recent FW upgrade brought them up again, that's why I am seeing them again now.

Some of them include:

"modify the protected registry key ... HKLM\System\ControlSet001\Services ..."

* Tcpip\Parameters
* system policies
* smartcard

I am wondering what all that is. Why does Quatloo trader have to modify registry keys deep in the registry where security settings are stored?

It might mean nothing, I am just curious for some explanations.

Thanks.

no sign of a signature
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:25:58 PM

I am not sure if I asked this already, or someone else, perhaps there is a ready answer to this already?

I found my old post about this:

... Now with Quatloo Trader, and Comodo Firewall + HIPS, that has become tedious.
I counted 48 clicks to teach Comodo. What are they?
They are all similiar to these ones:

And the (incomplete) exported rulesets look are these:
Code:
<PolicyItem UID="{21B52616-A686-47F6-9AC2-269D428E48A6}" Flags="0" Filename="C:\PrgManuell\coinminer\QuatlooTrader2\Quatloo-Trader2.3.1.8\QuatlooTrader2.exe" DeviceName="C:\MYPATH\Quatloo-Trader2.3.1.8\QuatlooTrader2.exe" Index="0" TreatAs="">
<Rules>
<Rule Flags="4096" DefaultAction="4">

More detailed there, post #1017

The "comodo sucks" side discussion took us away from my question.
AFAICS it never got answered?

no sign of a signature
Jerrian

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:46:35 PM

I just got myself enough Quatloos to enable the Bittrex-Poloniex arbitrage option, but I'm having some issues.  I have BTC in both exchanges, I go to the Arbitrage/Bittrex-Poloniex tab, set my percentages and load the markets.  When I choose a market and click 'Add Market to Monitor list' though, I get an error message (something along the lines of 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object').  Anyone know how to fix this?  Or is there a support email somewhere I can send this off to?
Stormkeeper

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:53:35 AM

I just got myself enough Quatloos to enable the Bittrex-Poloniex arbitrage option, but I'm having some issues.  I have BTC in both exchanges, I go to the Arbitrage/Bittrex-Poloniex tab, set my percentages and load the markets.  When I choose a market and click 'Add Market to Monitor list' though, I get an error message (something along the lines of 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object').  Anyone know how to fix this?  Or is there a support email somewhere I can send this off to?

If you buy a few coins of the one you choose in "add market to monitor list" it works.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:24:20 PM

This error pops up when there is api issue with one of the exchanges, usually bittrex or cryptsy. In your bitt-polo case, I would say its bittrex having an issue. Just hit continue and keep trying, you will eventually get things up and running.
Dogzilla

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:19:14 PM

I'm asking again, in case Markus or rdyoung or somebody else could give an answer about it...

Hey, this question has been raised many times in the past, but it's still unsolved for me...

Here it is: the market list for cryptsy cannot be loaded.

I've tried with my usual account, a newly created one, and on several windows versions (32 bits and 64 bits). None of my attempts are successful and I'm sure that I use the correct keys. How come that it works for some users and not for others? Is there any chance for it to be fixed some day?

Thanks.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:45:09 PM

I'm asking again, in case Markus or rdyoung or somebody else could give an answer about it...

Hey, this question has been raised many times in the past, but it's still unsolved for me...

I've tried with my usual account, a newly created one, and on several windows versions (32 bits and 64 bits). None of my attempts are successful and I'm sure that I use the correct keys. How come that it works for some users and not for others? Is there any chance for it to be fixed some day?

Thanks.

Can you open a cmd prompt and ping api.cryptsy.com? The only thing I can think of is that maybe your connection to cryptsy is blocked or limited in someway.
If you can ping and or tracert api.cryptsy.com it should tell you what the issue might be.
altnews

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:31:54 AM

Thanks.

Can you open a cmd prompt and ping api.cryptsy.com? The only thing I can think of is that maybe your connection to cryptsy is blocked or limited in someway.
If you can ping and or tracert api.cryptsy.com it should tell you what the issue might be.

I have the same issue. Anyway, cryptsy API does work in other trading program.
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:27:28 PM

Is there a plan to add ccex to the bot?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:27:53 PM

Thanks.

I am at a loss then. There is no logical reason for the cryptsy api to work in one bot and not in this one, especially if they are being run on the same system with the same firewall, router, etc. The fact that it works for most people tells me the issue is on the users end somewhere. If your trading with enough funds to make it worth it, grab a vps from amazon or vultr and use it to run the bot, you will have better uptime and a faster connection to the apis.
altnews

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:17:43 AM

Thanks.

I am at a loss then. There is no logical reason for the cryptsy api to work in one bot and not in this one, especially if they are being run on the same system with the same firewall, router, etc. The fact that it works for most people tells me the issue is on the users end somewhere. If your trading with enough funds to make it worth it, grab a vps from amazon or vultr and use it to run the bot, you will have better uptime and a faster connection to the apis.

my internet connection is fast. there should be no problem
interesting behaviour of qtl bittrex-polo arb: if i leave "holdings to use" and "percentage" fields as is (with decimal part) it wont trade
if i remove decimal part and leave integer - it will do trade

maybe problem is here - how decimal part is presented - with "." or "," (english and non english windows regional settings)
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:59:28 AM

Thanks.

interesting behaviour of qtl bittrex-polo arb: if i leave "holdings to use" and "percentage" fields as is (with decimal part) it wont trade

maybe problem is here - how decimal part is presented - with "." or "," (english and non english windows regional settings)

My internet connection is fast as well 30/10, but I notice a big big difference when running the bot from my vps with vultr and my home system. If your not in the usa, then it doesn't matter how fast your connection is, your still further away from the vps servers and this could cause some lag and packets being dropped, every hop between you and end point is another chance for something to go wrong.  It could also be what you say about the regional settings, maybe reach out to markus via pm and see if he can shed any light, or is it possible to setup a vm and have the kb set to english and see if it works?
altnews

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:01:01 PM

Thanks.

My internet connection is fast as well 30/10, but I notice a big big difference when running the bot from my vps with vultr and my home system. If your not in the usa, then it doesn't matter how fast your connection is, your still further away from the vps servers and this could cause some lag and packets being dropped, every hop between you and end point is another chance for something to go wrong.  It could also be what you say about the regional settings, maybe reach out to markus via pm and see if he can shed any light, or is it possible to setup a vm and have the kb set to english and see if it works?

Maybe I'll try to set regional settings to english when I will install win10 upgrade. As for Markus- looks like he dont care about this app anymore. Last real activity was in autumn 2014
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:32:33 PM

Thanks.

Maybe I'll try to set regional settings to english when I will install win10 upgrade. As for Markus- looks like he dont care about this app anymore. Last real activity was in autumn 2014

He was here about a month ago and mentioned that he was adding polo-cryptsy as an arb option because they both offer push apis, instantaneous trading rather than the current way of doing it. He has also mentioned that his day job keeps putting him on odd and long shifts, so its hard for him to dedicate the time needed to getting the next version released.

Here are 3 posts of his going from april to may of 2015. I would say that he has at least said he still cares and wants to continue development.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.msg11405835#msg11405835
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.msg11265844#msg11265844
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655793.msg11159181#msg11159181
altnews

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:30:08 PM

Thanks.

He was here about a month ago and mentioned that he was adding polo-cryptsy as an arb option because they both offer push apis, instantaneous trading rather than the current way of doing it. He has also mentioned that his day job keeps putting him on odd and long shifts, so its hard for him to dedicate the time needed to getting the next version released.

Here are 3 posts of his going from april to may of 2015. I would say that he has at least said he still cares and wants to continue development.

Well, he promise "updates next two monthes, month, week etc" since december. But nothing happens. At least that bittrex bug solved itself somehow and qtl trader still works.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:20:27 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 11:49:22 PM by rdyoung

Thanks.

My internet connection is fast as well 30/10, but I notice a big big difference when running the bot from my vps with vultr and my home system. If your not in the usa, then it doesn't matter how fast your connection is, your still further away from the vps servers and this could cause some lag and packets being dropped, every hop between you and end point is another chance for something to go wrong.  It could also be what you say about the regional settings, maybe reach out to markus via pm and see if he can shed any light, or is it possible to setup a vm and have the kb set to english and see if it works?

Well, he promise "updates next two monthes, month, week etc" since december. But nothing happens. At least that bittrex bug solved itself somehow and qtl trader still works.

I too am itching for an update, however I understand that he has a full time job that is not always conducive to working on a project like a crypto coin and trading bot.
Maybe you should relax and understand that he will get it updated when he can. I have been using this bot for a couple of months, not without issues, but it is consistently making me and others money. If your having problems, maybe look for a solution on your end, rather than bitch on a forum about the lack of an update for a "free" arbitrage/hft bot.

By the by, those bittrex issues that "magically" fixed themselves. They were caused by bittrex monkeying around with the api, they set the calls per second too low and it exacerbated a bug in the software that hopefully he will find a way to squash. The issues with bittrex only "fixed themselves" after enough people like me sent in support requests to bittrex letting them know they done gone and fucked up.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: